A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

A Promise To Keep

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Kryptid

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:31 am

"Oh, well, that was quite nice of her," Marble commented at the unexpected charity while giving the eating establishment a looking over, "So what kind of food does this place have? Pancakes? Sandwiches? Salads? I could eat just about anything, really."

View user profile http://kryptid.deviantart.com
jz96

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:17 am

" Last time I was here, it was basic diner stuff, sandwiches, salad that sort of thing. I normally get their Prance eggplant sandwich."

Kryptid

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:32 am

"Sounds good to me." Marble followed her as the two entered the door, scanning the decor and other customers a bit before turning back to look for the menu. "You already know what you want? I may need a minute to think about my own selection." Now let's see, what could I go for right now? Something easy to carry around, of course.

jz96

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:45 am

"Take your time, I'll go over what golden wants." She sat on one of the waiting booths and began to look into her saddle bag.

Kryptid

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:15 am

After reviewing the list of food items available on the lunch menu, he decided to keep things simple. After all, it would seem rude to order something pricey on somepony else's tab. After trotting over to Gale and sitting down, Marble informed her, "I think I'll just go with a carrot dog with relish and spicy mustard, plus a side of alfalfa fries and lemonade for a drink. That wouldn't be too much for your friend's cash to cover, would it? I could always pay for it myself if need be."

jz96

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:51 am

Gale turn her bag toward rye and open it up slightly to revile half her bag filled with bits. "I found Goldens order but if you want to relook at the menu feel free to." "Ya Rye you be fine." She looked at golden's order that was scribbled on a piece paper." Two daffodils sandwiches and an order of hey fries. I'll bring my own drink. So tell him it BYOB.
P.S Yes. I want change. P.S.S. Make your friend "pumpernickel? or what ever his name is. Carry the food. "

Kryptid

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:04 am

Marble had to do a double-take at the sheer volume of coinage, "Woah! Your friend must be quite well off. What did you say her name was? Golden?" Golden bits from a golden spider pony. I wonder if that's any coincidence? "Um, I think I'm okay with my first order. If I get desperate for something else later on, I do still have some leftover surprise cookies in my saddle bag, heh."

jz96

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:53 am

Gale reread that last bit on the paper. "This could be bad." Finally turning her attention towards Rye. "Hmm, oh, uhh if that all you want, I'll go and order the food while you can find us a spot to wait outside. cool?" She place the slip back in her bag and place it back on her back.

Kryptid

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:21 am

After blinking a couple of times at Gale's uneasy stammering, Marble agreed, "Okay then... " He pushed the door open and went to stand on the street corner out of everypony else's way. The winged horse scraped at the ground, beginning to become nervous again about meeting the spider pony. If she has a stumpy body and legs like a jumping spider, that wouldn't be so bad. Jumpers really don't bother me. But if she's got long, bone-like legs like a garden spider or a huntsman, that's gonna be really freaky. I also hope she's not taller than me. Oh, come on, Marble! You can do this! Nothing bad will happen. Nothing at all!

jz96

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:46 pm

Gale return to her friend. "I hope she just want to talk about something,... oh wait it golden."
"Casher said it be about 20-30 minutes, so what on your mind?" Gale sat next to her friend to talk

Kryptid

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:12 am

Thirty minutes? Did Gale order half of everything on the menu? Or is the restaurant just that busy? Marble cleared his throat, "Oh, well, I was just wondering what this friend of yours looks like. Like, which parts of her are pony and which parts are spider, how tall she is, that sort of thing." He turned his head, his eyes now obviously questioning the vampony before his mouth could, "Where exactly does she live?" I can't help but picture a giant web inside a run-down cabin in the woods, but that seems a bit too stereotypical. That would also be really spooky...

jz96

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:07 am

" Well she has a golden tan, more gold then tan coat, her mane more white than yellow. I think she's about an inch taller then me, but shorter than you. as for the spider part that be hard to explain without it sounding weird and or gross."

Kryptid

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:11 am

Being smaller than me helps, as does actually having a mane. Maybe that means she has a pony-like head as well. If Gale can't provide more details, I guess I'll have to wait and see for myself. "Okay then. So were we both going to her house, or were the three of us going somewhere else to meet up? I don't suppose it's going to be anywhere public if she's, you know, part spider?" Come to think of it, a spider pony would have to stay hidden all the time if they didn't want others to know they were are monster. It's not like they can hide the extra legs, can they?

jz96

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:18 am

"We meeting her in the woods, the area has a small path leading to it but i'll lead. The trees are so thick no pony should bug us. It a normal meeting place when the group needs to be secretive."

Kryptid

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:46 am

Alone in the woods with monsters. Too far away for anypony to hear me if I need to scream for help. That sounds fun. Yeah. Let's not focus on that right now. "If your group spends a lot of time in the woods, I bet you happen to know the place pretty well. I've often been afraid to go too far in by myself, so maybe while we're out there you can show me some cool spots or rare plants or something. Maybe even look for mushrooms together."

jz96

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:04 am

Gale knocked her head to the side as to crack it. " I know my way around the woods. I think I can help you out, draw up the safest path in thier help you out with some of the plants. But compare to the wereponies I know next to nothing, I'll help you the best I could but. if you're ever alone in their, one of them should help you out, as long as you remain calm and cooperate with them. But be careful of the wolf with a blue tint to it fur. She's a hugger."

Kryptid

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:31 am

"Heh, I'll keep that in mind... " the pegasus remarked in regards to the huggy wolf comment. The two of them continued to exchange words for a while, even managing to have a few light laughs here and there. The waiting period was soon up and the two collected their orders. Marble checked his meal, "Looks like they got everything right. Shall we get going?"

jz96

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:37 am

"umm , this might sound weird but, when we get closer to the area can I give you the food to hold on too. Just so I can move up ahead and make sure she good." "Ok now try to say that without sounding weird and or trap."

Kryptid

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:56 am

He raised an eyebrow but then shrugged. "I don't see why not. I was going to offer anyway since you have a hurt hoof there. Don't want to make things any harder on it, right?" the stallion answered as he pointed to her bandaged leg. He accepted the plastic bags and slid them over one of his wings, a convenient carrying handle for him at the moment. "But yeah, by all means, make sure she knows we're coming before I rummage in there. I don't want her pouncing on me thinking I'm some intruder."

jz96

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:35 pm

Gale started to walk toward the woods. "She was the one that asked to meet you, hopefully she could put two and two together."

Kryptid

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:43 pm

Welp, here we go. Into those woods. Just keep calm now. "That's true. Did you tell her what I look like? Or did she just assume whoever was with you would be me?" Marble's heart rate started to rise once they crossed the border separating the civilized world from the forest interior. His eyes constantly darted around, looking for the smallest signs of trouble. Even the sound of squirrels and birds moving through the leaf litter put him on edge.

jz96

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:54 am

" I told her that your a tall pegasus, so when she see you, she should figure it out." Gale mention while stepping over a log. "Also you don't have so scared I can practically smell your fear if anything I could probably smell or hear something threatening. Speaking of which watch out for that blue flowers." Pointing at some poison joke. " It wouldn't really hurt ya but I don't like it." As she turns away from the flowers.

Kryptid

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:06 am

Marble swallowed nervously when Gale mentioned that she could smell his fear. I wouldn't be surprised if the spider pony could smell it as well. Not a comforting thought. "Yeah... sorry. This is just so new to me. I can't really help it. I promise I'll do my best to keep it together."

Her remark about the flowers intrigued him. They were such a beautiful shade of cerulean. Given the pegasus' natural interest in plants, he took a long glance at them but didn't deviate from following the vampony. "So what's wrong with them? Cause allergies? Rashes?"

jz96

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:16 pm

" Don't sweat it, I normally use the smell of fear to locate ponies. As for the plants, their weird like it made alpha into some weird PoofBall Thing  instead of a wolf. Funny when she want to be threatening but bad if there were hunters. I got stuck with it effects once and... well that kind of a different story altogether. We shouldn't be to far from the site."

Kryptid

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:59 pm

"Eh, I'll be sure to keep clear of them then... " Though I do want to know more about them. Maybe there's a reference to them in one of my botany books. Or if not, I can visit a library later. Knowing that they would imminently be within the arachnid's presence, each breath from the chocolate stallion became shaky. He anticipated the sudden appearance of fangs and eight legs at any moment. Marble was very much hoping that this pony didn't plan on performing a jump-scare. That might be too much for him to handle right now.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   

Back to top Go down

A Promise To Keep
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next