A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

A Promise To Keep

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18
AuthorMessage
Kryptid

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:05 am

The chef had just cut up an apple into thin slices, giving them a light dusting of cinnamon after spreading them out over a baking sheet. He paused when Dusty spoke, "An apple? Sure, I don't see why not." Marble Rye grabbed an apple from the bag with a hoof, reaching out and offering it to the less-than-well-nourished pony, "Don't worry, there's going to be a lot more to eat when Pinkie and I get done with our cooking."

View user profile http://kryptid.deviantart.com
Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:33 am

Dusty takes the apple slowly, holding it like a long lost treasure, "Thank ya kindly, friend." Hearing the words "Pinkie" and "cooking" in one sentence made his belly rumble again, "heh heh heh, yeah, she has a way of makin' worries go away, don't she?"

Returning to the others, Dusty sat down in the floor close to Gale and began quietly munching on his apple. "Hey, Ah know, how would y'all like ta hear a few songs?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:36 am

"I don't see why not. Getting kind of tired of listing to mom classical stuff. Seriously, I had to grow up with that kind of crad." Gale scooted on one side of the couch to give dusty a spot to sit.

Kryptid

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:22 am

(So, I guess this RP is dead now?)

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:31 pm

((Sorry, just got finished moving all of my stuff in my new house, I'll be posting more frequently now.))

Taking the offered seat, Dusty adjusts his guitar in front of him, "this one here is how Ah live mah life, Ah reckon." He begins to strum the strings with his feathers, and starts singing. https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=LLSSQFdPsPnjHaCQblKyiywQ&v=duRcBRC6jxQ
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:38 am

Both mare gave a little clap after the song. well gale clap once before wincing in pain. "That was pretty good song,but you might want to avoid that kind of stuff when the party starts. Most ponies here want to party happy not cry in the punch bowl at prom over the fact that you mare friend broke up with you over the fact that your not a vampony hybrid." Drama started to tear up then started to "cry"
Gale just looked at her blankly. "One, by the time prom was a thing we were in a hundreds, two, why would you cry in a punch bowl?, three, our brake up ended with you hitting me with a cart. and four, it was 50 years ago. Geez the list of why we broke up get longer by the visit."
Drama snap out of her crying act. "It call acting you meany and time does not heal all wound you know... or even all relations ship, because I still remember when a cretin pony messed up and got herself stuck in a little flying problem." Drama playful booped gale's glaring face as she finish.
"Grrr, don't remind of him, he too denies to see a No, no matter how clear I made it." Gale finished gritting her teeth at drama. She wasn't sad in the bit just annoyed.

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:46 am

Dusty sat quietly until all was quiet, then spoke up, "well, don't worry, Ah brought mah pedals with me, so Ah can play the good stuff."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kryptid

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Sat Oct 31, 2015 2:09 am

With the apple slices now baking away in the oven and the timer set, Rye trotted back into the living room, "Those will take about forty-five minutes. Maybe a bit longer." The chef pegasus sat down among the others, "That was quite good, Dusty. Are you self-taught?"

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Sat Oct 31, 2015 2:30 am

"Thank ya kindly, an' Ah sure was. When mah brother an' me found two 'lectric guitars in an abandoned house, we jus' picked em up an' started playin'. 'Bout an hour or so later, Ah found out that Ah got my Cutie Mark..." Dusty turns a bit, showing them his Cutie Mark.

http://hdwyn.com/wallpaper/guitar_words_wings_background_graphics_hd-wallpaper-3704.jpg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kryptid

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Sun Nov 01, 2015 3:13 am

"What luck you must have had. I'm surprised anypony would leave something like that just laying around. Mine was a pretty run-of-the-mill experience. I was helping my mother make sandwiches when mine popped up. Anyway... have you ever tried going professional? I'm sure somepony could find use for your talent."

jz96

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Sun Nov 01, 2015 4:13 am

"Ya, and my room mate knows quite a few faces in the music world." Gale thrown in, Going to skip my cutiemark story.
"Don't worry Rye my was pretty stander too. I was in a play when my appeared. Unfortunately it was suppose to be a tragic when I accidentally turn it to a comedy." Drama wanting to throw in her story.

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Sun Nov 01, 2015 2:21 pm

"Heh, luck..." Dusty said quietly. "Ah tried ta go professional, once. The talent scout said Ah was to much a risk since Ah didn't have a street address. Ain't tried since."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kryptid

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:13 am

"Well, why not try somepony else? Surely not all of them would turn you away?" Rye suggested, though feeling a bit out of his element when giving career advice. "If nothing else, maybe you could start off minor, like playing for birthday parties and school dances? Or... I don't know... maybe Pinkie Pie has some suggestions?"

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:26 pm

Dusty got a thoughtful look on his face, "y'know, Ah ain't even asked Pinkie if she could. But... She's probably awful busy most of the time, Ah'd hate ta interrupt her"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:34 pm

"Well, she going to be here. and we could always use a musician." Drama offered while walking around the room.
"Do you mean we as of your theater group or the party?" Gale asked.
"Maybe both. We occasionally do western plays. Kind of depends on dust. If he interested in doing some music for plays ever now and again."
"Shouldn't you talk to alpha before offer something like that?"
"Nah, what he doesn't know would hurt me."

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:31 am

"Well, Ah reckon it couldn't hurt... But, how come you wanna help me? Ah mean, Ah ain't nothin' but a stranger to y'all...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:50 pm

"Trust me dear the only two kind of normal ponies i met are ether hunters or friends. Unless you use you guitar as a weapon,
. your a friend." Drama clarify
"Also the more friends we have the least likely we get a hunter knocking down my door and trying to kill us." Gale added final remembering the letter she had in her cast.
"By the way Drama this wasn't a invite, It was a notification letter. Drakia was offed by the clean manes. I got moved up a rank." Gale pulling out the open letter.
"Oh, that vamp from Manehattan? Dang."

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:26 am

"Well, Ah sure do appreciate it, thank y'all. Ah'm gonna go see if Rye needs some help, is there anythin' y'all need?" (I really am sorry y'all, my phone got run over my a truck :/)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   

Back to top Go down

A Promise To Keep
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 18 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18