A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

A Promise To Keep

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Kryptid

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:32 am

Marble Rye interjected, "The Inter-dimensional Bar and Grill? Huh, that's exactly the same place that I met Gale. How long have you known her? I met her only about a week ago myself, but I think I've come to know a good deal about her and her mother in that time frame." Perhaps more than I'd like to know.

View user profile http://kryptid.deviantart.com
jz96

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:38 am

"Mother? oh please, Sang is way too young. Isn't that right, Rye?" She slow turning her head to rye. Trying to hint. DON'T BLOW SANG COVER, YOU IDIOT.

Kryptid

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:24 am

What? Nopony told ME that was supposed to be a secret... "Uh, well, she does look pretty young. I never did find out her age. Maybe I was just mistaken... a-anyway, hope to see you there Dusty." Alright, let's move on to somepony else before I cause more problems.

jz96

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:40 am

"Well, dusty. I can lead you back to gale's house. Just one thing you should lose the tobacco before you get there. Gale's room mate highly protective of her instruments. and doesn't want to get smoke damage on them." Also the fact that I find it nasty.
She tend whisper something in to rye's ear. "In the house, Sang is her mom. Anywhere else. Sang is just Gale's room mate. "

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:25 am

"Alright then, shouldn't be a problem." Dusty looks at Drama, "you know, I already know Miss Gale's a vampony, so I think it's safe to say that her momma's one too... Ah also know about the hunters too, if Ah see one, they're gonna have a meeting with the hangin' tree."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:39 am

"Expert, Supernatural Expert. As Their no way that Gale herself is a vampony herself, That might potential disturb the citizens and get a Gale and her friend chase out of town. " Drama eye twitch a little out of frustration to the two. "Let me make this clear. when gale says it okay to talk about it, then you two talk about it. But when you talk about it in the middle of town, Saying it flat out. I might personally throw you into a tree. Especially since you have no idea if i knew the secret. So before one of us does something stupid let get to the house asap." The blue mare ugg before starting her way back to the house.

Kryptid

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:45 am

Marble Rye raised an eyebrow at Drama as she turned around and headed off. I see. They'd better have a list of things prepared for what I can and can't say about them. He copied the azure pony, following her back towards Sang's house... but keeping his distance behind her. "Sheesh, it's not my fault if they don't let me know the specifics ahead of time," the pegasus muttered under his breath.

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:16 am

Dusty followed closely, "Well, Ah'm sorry if'n Ah pissed ya off, it weren't my intentions. But... Would there happen to be food at this party?" If the others would look closely, they might catch a glimpse of Dusty's ribs from food deprivation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:43 am

" I'm sorry, I just don't want my friend to wind up dead. That not a good thing. and to answer your question dust, on the count pinkie helping their bound to food."
As the trio approach the house. the front door flew open. And a pink blur went shooting out, Only for the pink speed pony to come rushing back and place three invites on drama's head.
"Hi drama, hi jumpy, hi guitar, party, got to go, bye." the pink party animal again speed down the street.
"Oh that pinkie scares me some times." 
Drama enter to house to see that one of the couches is gone and their some decor around the house.
with some light snacks waiting on the table.
Gale was sitting on the couch, reading her monster book. Her bandage arm is now in a proper case. With two name write on it, Nurse red heart and pinkie pie with the word "first" underneath it.
" She did all this in least then ten minutes, also I forgot pinkie definition of small get together." Gale still flipping the book with her none case up hoof.
"Hey, babe, I ran in to this guy that said he knows you from the bar or something." Drama roughly introducing dusty.
Down the hallway, sang's ear perk up. How interesting an pony that knows tweet. She didn't do much but finish hanging up the bathroom sign on the "B" door.

Kryptid

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:32 pm

Musing for a moment at everything that Pinkie Pie had accomplished in such little time, Rye trotted over and sat down beside Gale on the couch. "Once you get caught up with this Dusty fellow, how about giving me the low-down on exactly what information you want me to keep a secret from the public. Drama over there got kind of sore when I said that Ms. Sang was your mother. Apparently, that's classified information."

jz96

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:26 am

"Mom looks like she could be my older sister at best. Look, I'm just an bat pony that due to a heart condition I lost my wings. and sang accidentally.\, drank on of my potions giving her bat eyes. Just never mention that she my mom or that anyone here is a "monster." and what dusty fellow? You not talking about some blond mare that wears a duster, she kind of scary, has metal leg, Right?" Gale asked only momentously look up from her book.

Kryptid

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:49 am

"Okay, I'll try to keep all of that in mind. If you have anything else to add, just let me know." I hate lying, but maybe I'll get lucky and nopony will ask. "Mare? No no, this Dusty is a stallion. Awfully skinny one at that. He says that he met you at that same inter-dimensional bar and grill that we met at. Funny coincidence, isn't it? Wait... did you actually meet a guy name Dusty Roads at the grill?" Rye turned to look over his shoulder, waiting for the reddish-brown pony to walk in the door. I hadn't considered that he might just be pretending to know her so that we'd bring him here. I sure hope he's not a hunter. Then again, what are the chances that he would just sit on a corner and wait for some friends of Gale's to invite him to her mom's house? Seem pretty unlikely now that I think about it.

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:46 am

Walking into the doorway, Dusty looks around and see's Gale, "Why, hello there, Miss Nightingale, Ah thought fer sure we wasn't in the same dimension." He takes his hat to reveal unkempt, but very clean hair; also out of respect. "Ah do hope Ah found you in good health?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:22 pm

Gale lower her book as her southern pony friend walked in. "While I be damn, dusty, Didn't expect to see you around thesis parts. Don't worry he a good guy." Gale lowering her book. 
Upon hearing the okay from her daughter. The unicorn came into sights of the southern pony. "Well, as long as he remain friendly and gets your approval then. okay. Name's sangcraeft, nice to meet ya."
upon hearing dusty good heath, Gale raised her bandage up arm. "Kind of too late for that, got my flank kicked yesterday."

Kryptid

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:50 pm

Finding that his story was legitimate, Rye relaxed. "Oh, about your food question Dusty... there's sure to be some. Pinkie Pie's arranging this and she's a good, if somewhat unpredictable, cook. I'm actually a chef myself, so I do feel a bit compelled to get in on the action..." The freckled stallion put a hoof to his chin in thought, "I wonder what I should make?"

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:47 pm

"Pleasure to meet ya Miss Sangcraeft. An' so far as me being friendly, Ah've learned that friends are the best thing in the world. So Ah try ta make as many as Ah can, jus' so long as they ain't bad types."

Dusty turned to see Gale's hurt arm, "Damn, that looks pretty bad, but I thought you was real good at fightin'? Ah sure would hate to see the other pony, Ah bet you whipped 'em purtty good!"

"Music to mah ears. An' believe me, Ah know how Pinkie is. E'ery year, never fails, she comes out to Froggy Bottom Bog, up to my boat an' throws me a birthday party. Ah've tried ta tell 'er not ta worry 'bout it, but she don't listen." The Pegasus chuckles to him self at the thought. "So yer a chef? That's a mighty fine trade."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:40 am

Gale gave dusty an blank expression. "When you can fight an werepony, that twice as big as you and three times stronger then you. His pack of wereponies, while trying not to get killed by the hunters that trying to kill every pony. And do all that. While only walking away with an mauled arm. Then we can talk about being a good fighter. Also I highly doute you can do much to him because-"
"Gale used an sonic scream spell that torn that fils de pute head off." Drama interrupted Gale. still kind of pissed about the guy almost killing her best friend.
"Yea like she said."
Sang kind of smirk when gale went on her little rant. "Take it easy on you country friend here. He probably could hold you down for an-" Sang was interrupter by gale throwing her book at her.
"OW"
" You know what you were going say, can you go one friend without think stuff like that?" Gale asked her mom not being able to hide the blush of embarrassment.

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:11 pm

A confused look crossed Dusty's face, "Wait, why would Ah wanna hold her dow-" he blushes as he realises what was said, "Heh heh, Ah ain't so sure Gale would like that, an' Ah'd rather not make her mad."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kryptid

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:01 am

Ripping heads off. Eh, I'd rather not know any more details about that fight. "Um, while we're waiting, why don't I help with the preparations? Maybe some snack-sized sandwiches of some kind? Do any of you have a preference?"

Rye shook his head at Sang's comment towards Rusty. Nopony is immune to her, it seems. At least maybe with him around she won't bother me as much with the suggestive dialogue.

jz96

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:46 am

"He he he, I guess your here for the little party, well, pinkie's definition of little party we throwing. That cool and all. Just don't go in my room or the basement. Also knock before you enter. Other then that listen to tweety over their and use common scenes." Sang addressed to dusty.
"Why do you have to call me that in front of friends?" Gale pouting over the tweety mention.
"I still think it a cute name." Drama commented bringing in chairs from the dinning table.
" Your not helping." Gale's face starting to blush again.
"Any ways, Rye, If you want to cook something just tell me what you want to cook and I'll get the ingredients."

Kryptid

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:34 am

"Well, we do still have that bag of apples. I only needed a few to made the blintzes with, so there are plenty left over. Ah! I've got an idea, how about some baked apple chips? I could even make a sweet-tangy salsa to go with them that also has apples in it. No garlic, of course." Rye started tapping on one hoof what ingredients he would need, "I'll need a lemon, an onion, honey, salt and, um, some MILD peppers... I know you said something earlier about vamponies not liking things that are too spicy, right?"

The now-peppy stallion stood up, "I'll go ahead and start slicing the apples for baking into chips. You can get the ingredients for the salsa whenever you think you should... unless your mother already has some of that stuff here, of course. Salt is common to every kitchen."

jz96

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:43 am

"Oh, I'll get it, you four catch up and what not. Just don't blow up the house, or do any funny business. *Smirks* Anyways later." Sang, mention before leaving and walked her way to the market.
" So now that Sang gone, what you guys want to do?" Gale asked.

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:36 pm

"Ah'm up fer anythin', don't matter ta me." His stomach rumbles, but he tries to talk over it, "this is a fine house Gale."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:54 am

"Ehh, Not mine. It sang's, I move around too much to get a solid home."
" And when she moves around too much, she means,normally chase out of town, too much." Drama filling in the details.
"Yeah. If your want a bite feel free to help your self to the snacks on the table or, something in the kitchen, If rye doesn't need it. Oh, and don't open the mini fridge. That reminds me, any plans for you drama?"
" I think I'm just going to stay here for a few more nights. Body still kind of hurting." Resting her head on the arm rest next to gale.

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:07 am

Damn, she done found me out. "That's mighty kind of ya... Ah, don't really get ta eat all that much." Dusty admitted. Walking into the kitchen, he found rye, busy with the food. "Howdy Rye. Ah was, uh, wonderin' if'n ya had a spare apple you wasn't needin'?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   

Back to top Go down

A Promise To Keep
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 17 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next