A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

A Promise To Keep

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Kryptid

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:40 pm

More weird magic, I see. I think I have heard about some unicorns being able to levitate before. "Um... and you'd actually be able to carry me like that? I'm not exactly light, you know." After completing assembly of the blintzes, he topped them with the fried apples and some nuts. "Well, breakfast is ready. Do you think we should wait for Drama or go ahead and get started?"

View user profile http://kryptid.deviantart.com
jz96

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:18 am

"Hun, I have weapons heavier then you. I could probity glide all four of us up their." Sang kind of bragging about her strength.
" I'm surprise she not here when she heard you co- Gahh." Gale again, being cut off mid sentence by an very energetic mare.
"Mhhmhhh mhh."(muffle for morning hug.) The blue were pony giving her already damage friend an spine crushing tackle hug.
"Drama, THIS is one of the reasons we broke up. A letter?" Gale manage to pull one of her arms free. and grabbed the letter that was in drama's mouth.
"Oh yeah, a shadow bird came in and drop that off." Drama still not letting go of Gale.
The letter looked kind of old had no return address and had gale's blood raven cutie mark as a seal.

Kryptid

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:50 am

The heck? What kind of weapons would she have that would be that big? "Oh, well, if that's the case... I wouldn't mind taking that option to get back today. Assuming it's not too much troub- ," he stopped short when the blue pony ran in and embraced the younger vampony. Hope I'm not on the receiving end of one of those hugs... and did Gale just say 'broke up'? Drama and her used to be... marefriends? "Since we're all here, I guess that means we can start?" The stallion placed the finished plates on the table along with his juice.

jz96

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:39 am

"Morning Drama, now could you not break your ex's spine like she did to your heart." Sang playfully tease the two as she get two more glasses.
"Oh, please mom, you acting like it my fault that she has many many many flaws." Gale finally get release and place the letter in her arm's holster.
"Pfft,like you were miss perfect, how many stories you have about you eyes? and how many of them were written by a foal?" Drama getting back at Gale.
"Bitch, you scratch your ears like a dog in public, come up with story to explain that."
"Oh, bitch, ha ha, it funny because I can turn to a wolf that mind you beat you half breed plot."
"OH, You have to go their, mind you I'm a far better fighter and I could easily beat you prench hide back home."
"At least my mom didn't had to be drunk to have me." 
" Hey, don't bring me in to this." Sang said on the side line pouring the two the last bit of grape juice.
The two augment mares. Began to glare at each other.
"... you do know we still not getting back together." Gale finishing with a smile.
" I want blitz." Drama also smiling and letting out an small laugh.
"Best friends for 75 years and they were a couple for about 2 year. Now they just mock each other because how horrible they failed at it. Now with that set shall we move to the dining room."

Kryptid

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:01 am

The cook stood in uncomfortable silence as the two argued. They can talk to each other like that and still be friends? Strange. Wait, didn't Drama say yesterday that Gale had a hunter boyfriend in the past? I guess she swings both ways. Eh, not that her sexuality is any of my business. Rye cleared his throat after the mock fighting was over and agreed with Sang, "Um, sure, let's get started." He began to collect forks and knives from the kitchen, setting them at the table at each pony's spot before taking a seat himself. "I haven't made these in a while. Hope they turned out okay."

jz96

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:15 am

"Ehh, if they terrible we just eat you." Sang said and before Gale could open her mouth."I know I know, It's a joke. Geez tweet." Sang followed up by disrupting the breakfast evenly among every pony while beginning to sit down.
"Thank you. Rye for breakfast, kind of an last minute customer, but still, Thank." Drama add sipping her drink.
Suddenly Gale grabbed her chest after taking an bite out of the blitz. "Oh No, my one weakness... Something in this house with flavor. ohhh." Place her bandage hoof over on her fore head and overly dramatically fell to the floor with a smirk on her face.
Sang just sat their with an blank expression while she unhooked an near by painting and dropped on to gale's head.
"ow."
Drama who was sitting by gale. Just grew an smile as the act played out. She turn toward the cook. "I Feel so bad for you, having to deal with these two."

Kryptid

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:47 am

Although Rye agreed, he wasn't about to say that out loud, not wanting to offend Mrs. Sangcræft. Sometimes it IS hard for me to deal with them... "Um, you're welcome Drama... it's not like I could make food for the rest of us and leave you out. I wouldn't want to do that." After Gale's little prank and her mother's reaction, he was now feeling self-conscious. Why did Gale have to say that? What if that makes her mother feel jealous or resentful towards me? It's not like I need any more tension between me and her. The pegasus began to eat his own meal, finding that he did indeed get the recipe right.

jz96

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:00 am

"Oh come on dear his food can't be *Takes a bite* Holy cow this is awesome. Grand job their chef bet your mare friend brags about you." Sang praised the cook
"He doesn't have one. yet at least." Gale mention place the painting back and resetting her self.
"Really? I just tease him because I thought he did."  Yet he is going for spits.
" Love weird does make good material for plays thought." Drama added while taking an bite of her blitz. " I'm guess, that letter from trotsylvania."
"Probity an invite to an other tops tournament. *sighs* You really think I have an remote shot."
"With Widow in the mix. No" Sang added being honest.
"Before you worry your self she hasn't left trotsylvania in years." Gale mention towards Rye.
"You should at least go at least you put up an.... decent fight." Drama
Gale just shrugged and continued her breakfast.

Kryptid

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:35 pm

There was a sigh of relief. Seems she has no problem with it, thankfully. "Thank you Mrs. Sang, but no, I don't have a mare friend. I never have. I've... never had the courage to ask anypony out. Not that it matters. I guess things are better this way." Marble Rye paused for a moment after taking a sip of juice, "Fighting tournament? You'd want to fight just for the sake of fighting? Aren't you afraid that you'll get hurt?"

jz96

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:30 am

"You never had a marefriend? why? If you don't mind me asking." Drama asked the stallion.
"Ya, it not like your ugly, stupid, or a jerk and you can cook" Sang added in.
Gale wipe her mouth with an napkin before specking. "Ya it a fighting tournament, but to honest it probably safer then when i fight normal, it not to the death or anything. Just ring out or till knocked out." Gale trying to clear things with Rye.
"Also the fact that she is high in the ranking and it's a top tournament she kind of has no choice." Drama added continuing her breakfast.

Kryptid

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:21 am

After swallowing a piece of apple and pastry, Rye's gaze lowered towards the table sheepishly, "I guess... I've always been too afraid of how she'll react. I don't know why, but I've always been so nervous around mares that I've had... feelings for. Heck, even being hugged by a random pretty girl makes me feel self-conscious. It's stupid, I know, but I can't help it." He wiped his mouth, "Well... if you really do insist on fighting, please do be careful. I don't want you getting seriously hurt out there or anything."

jz96

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:39 am

Gale sighed between a bites. "Trust me dude, She not going to laugh to your face and she an pretty awesome mare... Wait you said when an pretty mare hugs you, you feel self-conscious, yet when I hugged you in sugar cube you seem fine, Are hinting I'm not your standers of pretty?" Finishing running her none injured hoof threw her mane and looking away from Rye. Hiding her smirk.
Sang just snickers. "Well, mister Rye, what you saying about my little girl?" Still smile trying to give off the hint that they just messing with him.

Kryptid

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:10 am

I just keep stepping in crap again and again. He put a hoof on either side of his temples and drug them down the sides of his face in frustration, "Augh... no! It's not like that at all! It did make me uncomfortable, okay?! Just because I don't always show discomfort on the outside doesn't mean I don't feel it on the inside. Just... just forget I said anything." The embarrassed stallion got back to eating, though enjoying his meal quite a bit less now.

jz96

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:24 am

"DUDE, DUDE, Relaxes we just messing with you, that kind of how show friends, We mess wit each other because we know no pony means it. Like when i keep call my girl tweety even thought it bugs her. Or that stuff I said last night about you and the mares, All just for fun." Sang try to change the mood of rye. 
"and besides I been hit on enough times to know I'm good looking." Gale also try to cheer Rye up.
"Is that why ponies thought you were the man in our relationship?" Drama asked with a smile.
Gale just turn to her....".... I'm going to go to all of your plays and Yell Marebeth for that."
Drama shown an sign of fear on her face.

Kryptid

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:47 am

The blonde stallion sighed, tapping the fork lightly against the plate, "Sorry... it's just that I'm kind of sensitive about that particular issue. It's not my favorite subject matter." Especially since I've been picked on for being single my whole life. "So, um, you put on plays, Drama? What kind of roles do you prefer?"

jz96

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:07 am

"OHH I feel like a jerk now, well more a jerk due to last night plus this."Sang added her opinion.
Let's change the subject. " Me and the rest of the pack are more the lines of replacement or actor and actress for hire. If they need any stage crew filled hey get in contact with us and we throw on the show. My favorite being the villain so cheesy yet enjoyable." Drama said taking an sip of her juice.
"Rye, This might just be an stupid idea but,... what if we go to cloudsdale and, I act as your mare friend for a day, you show me around, show me off to bullies, co workers, Heck, even if you just want to practice date." Gale coming up with an plan to hopefully help Rye with his confidence.
Upon hearing this Drama spit take the juice back in to her glass and began to cough. *cough* "What?" *cough*

Kryptid

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:17 pm

The reaction that the tawny pegasus had wasn't much different from that of the cerulean earth pony, "Uh... wh... ?" He swallowed the mouthful of food hard, "Gee... I-I don't know about that. I mean, I do appreciate your offer... but... that sounds like it could get pretty complicated in a hurry. We'd have to make up lies just in case we get asked questions, and then we might forget what our lie was or they might find some inconsistencies in our story. Plus they might get suspicious about us not ever hugging or kissing or anything like that... " Rye tapped his hooves together nervously.

jz96

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:07 am

"Simple, we lie, that the good of a fake date. All you have to remember is that I'm an bat pony that due to an heart condition, my blood can't go to my wings and I got them removed. As for he kissing and hugging blah blah blah. We could act it out. Simple peck on the cheek, hugs, all that lovey stuff."
Gale going into more details.
"Plus, both you guys know it fake, so you could go to any level of romance, well maybe not the * Fake Cough* stuff." Drama also added.
"Also, Rye, Many mares get asked to do an fake date with their friends. Some could see it an mile away." Sang throwing in her little tidbit.

Kryptid

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:50 pm

"But what if my family finds out? They'll constantly be asking me about this, wanting to know the status of the relationship and whether it's ever going to get serious or not. If I later tell them that we broke up, they'll be disappointed and I'll never live that down. Besides, I'd too nervous and embarrassed even if I knew it was all fake." Rye chewed and swallowed another piece of blintz, "I... no... I just can't do it."

jz96

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:21 am

"Relax their Hun. It was just an idea. We not going to force you into something you don't like." Again at least. Sang comforting Rye.
"Ya, Just an idea, I'll leave the offer on the table if you change your mind. It just I don't want an nice guy like you be scared to ask an mare out especially since you don't have to worried, Not all mares are blood suckers you know." Gale mention.
"Specking of mares, Who is this special somepony you have your eyes on, an cute co worker, an other cook from Cloudsdale. or maybe some mare around here... Is pinkie pie single?" Drama asked turning to Gale.
"I don't know but, they would be an interesting couple to say the least."

Kryptid

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:34 am

Marble Rye took another swig of his beverage, "Realistically-speaking, I don't think I have my eyes on anypony in particular right now. Well, none that I actually stand even a remote chance with, that is." Spitfire's a celebrity, so she's completely out of the question. "I did have a thing for a few mares back in high school and college, but I have no idea what they'd be up to nowadays. I don't think I've seen them since then." The freckled pegasus brushed some of his mane out of his eyes, "Really, it's not that big of a deal. I've managed to make it this far without a marefriend, so I think it's just easiest if let things stay the way they are. Since I'm not in school anymore, I rarely hear anypony criticizing me... though my mother does get a bit naggy about it sometimes."

jz96

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:06 am

"An remote chance who could possible so out of you le-... It spitfire isn't it" Drama said with a smirk.
" Well, if it was an member of the wounder bolt. I wouldn't say out of his league spits is single and might be looking for an calmer pony to balance out her extreme life." Gale kind of hinting to her friend getting it right.
"Okay you two, It was just an guess by drama. If Rye want to be single that perfectly fine. Once he get his own place, the mares would be coming to him. "Sang defending and winking towards the stallion.

Kryptid

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:40 pm

A sigh was released at the correct guess, "Yes... it's Spitfire. She's famous, talented and beautiful. She could have any stallion she wanted. There's no reason to think a wimp like me would have a shot... besides, I'd probably pass out if she said 'yes'." Rye lowered his gaze as Sang winked at him, feeling his face become warm, "I... couldn't find a house that was both within my price range and at a decent distance from my workplace. That's why I had to settle for an apartment. It suits my needs, I guess." The blonde chef finished off the last piece of his blintz, "You want anything else? I didn't have any plans for dessert, but I could probably make something if you had suggestions."

jz96

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:08 am

"Dear their no shame in having a crush on some famous pony." Drama brought up while also finishing her blintz. "May I also say, HELLO, * Waves her arms to Gale.* You know some pony that knows spits. She could help you out."
"No promise on that drama, I know she single and straight. but if Rye doesn't want to take a chance for a mare friend. I can't do anything about that." Gale also finishing her plate.
" And being single not all that bad. You can do it with as many ponies as you want, an not get yelled at by you spruce." Sang mention before gathering every pony plates. " I think we be set for a while chef, Not sure if you had any plans for to day but if you want an lift home just yelp." She smiled before walking to the kitchen.

Kryptid

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:22 am

"N-no, I could never confront Spitfire about this. I'd much rather she didn't know I had a thing for her... even if she doesn't have a clue who I am," Rye replied as he awkwardly scratched his shoulder. Ugh, Sangcræft doesn't realize I'm a coitophobic virgin. I'm not single because I want to have one-night stands with mares, I'm single because I'm terrified of intimacy! "I... don't really want to be alone. It's just that I have no choice. My emotions always get in my way... fear, uncertainty, embarrassment, disgust... they're a roadblock that I can't pass." He stood up and pushed his chair back under the table. "I didn't have any particular plans for today Mrs. Sang, no. I  do have some dishes in the sink back home that I need to wash, so I can't hang around all day either. I could go ahead and get out of your manes if you wish."

Last edited by Kryptid on Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   

Back to top Go down

A Promise To Keep
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 15 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OCRoleplay :: Active Roleplays :: NSFW-
Jump to: