A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

A Promise To Keep

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
jz96

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:43 am

"Ohh. but that the best part of Nightmare night. Scaring ponies. That what my friends do while we away. Normally Golden orb wins, But I'm telling you she cheats." or I'm just jealous of her.

Kryptid

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:06 am

Now why am I not surprised to hear that from a vampony? Marble shook his head and snickered, "Yeah, it's fun as long as you're not the one who's getting scared. I also imagine it's one night of the year where you and your friends can walk the streets more freely than normal." If everypony is in costume, then real vamponies and were-ponies could blend right in. The Cloudsdale chef propped his head up with a hoof and glanced out the window. The Sun was now gone. "Shoot. It's that late already? I was hoping to get home before it got too dark... "

"Yep, looks like it's 8:43. Not gonna be long before we gotta close up, sorry to say," Pinkie informed them as she examined a clock on the wall, "You can always come back tomorrow if you want some more cookies, though!"

"I think I have enough cookies, thanks," Marble chuckled before sighing, "Here I was thinking this'd take no more than fifteen or twenty minutes. Time sure does get away easily..."

View user profile http://kryptid.deviantart.com
jz96

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:27 am

"You not a fan of the night. Well on the bright side, we on the same world so we could still see each other. As for the fact we do get away if we staying in our "monster" state for the night, if we decide to stay in town." " Well, might be over for him, but I still have to check on the others."

Kryptid

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:40 am

"Night's not so bad if I've got some light to see with and I'm not alone, but flying at night is when it's easiest to bump into buildings, birds or other pegasi. Definitely not a comfortable experience, but I guess you sort of know what it's like to collide with a pegasus yourself, hehe."

He rose up out of his seat and stretched his legs, "Yeah, we can still catch up from time to time. Unless you've got some special talent that lets you fly or walk on clouds, I suppose you visiting me in Cloudsdale is out of the question. I'll just have to come down here more often than I usually do, but I don't have a problem with that. It's not that far to fly and the exercise is always good."

jz96

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:49 am

"Sorry, Friend. I'm grounded, hehe, But we should meet up some time. Who knows, one of my friends might want to meet ya." "Why must every pony rub that wound with salt, I GET IT I'M A FLIGHT LESS VAMPONY HYBRID I GET IT." "So, when you want to meet up again?"

Kryptid

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:04 am

"I'd be okay with meeting your friends." As long as they don't want to find out what I taste like... "Our next meeting... that's a good question," Marble noted as he placed the sack in one of his saddlebags, "There's no reason it has to be on some special occasion or holiday, right? I work up to 7:00 PM most days, so my Saturdays off are probably best for me. Sometimes I'll hop down here in the middle of the week if I need some fresh vegetables that are hard to find in Cloudsdale, but weekends are the better guarantee. How about, say, one week from now? I'll let you choose where since you no doubt know Ponyville better than I do."

jz96

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:50 pm

"So not this saturday but next saturday. There is a restaurant in town that has pretty good lunch, So how about an saturday brunch? Placing the second cupcake in a container. "Oh ya," Reaching in to her saddle bag to pull out a small pouch of bits. "This should cover the both of us."

Kryptid

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:01 pm

"Sounds good. So maybe 10 or 11 o' clock in the morning? I probably wouldn't know where the restaurant is, so how about we meet back up here and you can show me where it is?" He then waved a hoof dismissively, "Don't worry about the fee, Gale. I already payed my part."

"Yep! If you're gonna be back in a week, I'll make sure to have another batch of surprise cookies baked up fresh just for you!" Pinkie offered.

"Uh... that's alright," Marble winced, "I think I'll try something new next time... "

jz96

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:23 am

" hehe. I'll be here around ten then, I'll try to stay in town for a while hopefully nothing bad happens. I haven't even think of the next town to go to. But hopefully we can catch each other before i flee town again." Gale got up from the booth and reset her saddle bag.

Kryptid

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:20 am

He began to walk towards the front door, "I look forward to it. Hope to see you then!" Once Marble had egressed the bakery, he stared off into the night sky and did his best to make sure there were no other flyers in the area. Finally making up his mind that he was going to have to take the risk, he leaped into the air with a powerful thrust of his wing muscles and headed off into the night. Gale's pretty cool. Never would have imagined this time yesterday that I'd get to know a real vampony, or that I'd actually like being around her.

"Bye bye Mister Shy Rye Guy!" Pinkie said as she waved out the door at him.

jz96

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:15 am

the next saturday, Gale was trotting back and forth in front of sugarcube corner. she had a bandage around her arm. "I hope he doesn't mind a change of plans. he a nice guy so I'm sure he be fine, I just Really hope he doesn't mind spiders."

Kryptid

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:31 am

Cruising in over the candy-adorned roof, the stallion that Nightingale was waiting for came to a hover in front of the building, stirring up dust as his massive wings slowly brought him to the ground. He had dressed a bit more casually for today, wearing a light blue shirt with white and darker blue stripes under his saddlebags. Marble promptly spun around and searched for those distinctive red eyes among the crowd of ponies gathered outside. It only took about ten seconds before he spotted the raven-haired vampony pacing behind a crowd of prospective customers placed between the two of them.

The freckled pegasus navigated his way through the conglomeration of equines, finally coming into the clearing where his friend was waiting. "Hey, Gale! I hope I wasn't late. There were some congested skies around Cloudsdale, so that impeded my progress a little. Uhh... " Marble Rye tilted his head as he examined the bandage which adorned the mare's foreleg, "You okay? What happened?"

jz96

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:42 am

"Hey, you. don't worry your not late or i think your not. hehe." Upon gale hearing rye question. Gale seem to take a step back. "Oh, don't worry about it it I'm fine. anyways ready to roll?"
"Sorry Rye but I don't think talking about a hunter getting the drop on me and me putting my hoof in her skull is a good idea to talk about."

Kryptid

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:17 am

There was a moment of silence as Marble raised an eyebrow at her dodgy behavior, "Well... as long as you're sure it's not a problem. I hope you've already seen a doctor about it." He was concerned, but she didn't seem to want to discuss it for some odd reason. If it showed obvious signs of bothering her, he'd have to ask her about it again. "So this restaurant... how far away is it?"

jz96

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:58 am

" Oh ya they might be a small change in plan, we still going to the restaurant that happening, it just we going to take it to go, while pick up an extra order. hehe." "Oh this is going to be fun to explain." She started to heading the direction of the restaurant.

Kryptid

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:35 am

The larger pony followed along beside her, now curious about what alternative Gale had thought up, "Oh? What did you have in mind? Maybe eat it in a park?" Wait, if she wants an extra order... does she mean we are going to meet up with somepony else? I wonder who it could be. I kind of hope it isn't Pinkie Pie...

jz96

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:46 am

"Well over the pass week, I was just going around doing normal stuff. Until I ran to probably one of my best friends/ rivals. We chated to catch up and then some how I mention you name, She mention that she wanted to see you to get the "Best Rivals approval." She didn't do that to anypony else but, she friendly enough not to cause you too much trouble." " key word being you any trouble."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kryptid

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:03 am

Why would her friend want to meet me? Or rival. Wait, rival? Oh... oh no... I hope she's not talking about Spitfire. I'm not ready to meet HER! If I had known, I would have dressed completely differently and worn cologne and smoothed my mane back... and... and... "Um, Gale? Is your friend a pony, by chance? What kind, exactly... ?"

jz96

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:25 am

Gale gave him a concern look. " You ok Marble, If you worried about my friend, I'll be there she wouldn't lay a mean hoof on you. She very friendly unless you piss her off or she see you as a threat or she see you as a rival then should could get a little violet. Which remind me don't talk smack about spiders. She kind of a fan of them." "Ok, How am I going to talk to him about golden without freaking him out?"

Kryptid

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:36 am

Strange, I don't think Spitfire would be violent towards civilians. I hear she's usually pretty disciplined and kind, unless she's drilling new recruits or somepony attacks her first. Maybe I was mistaken about who this friend is that she speaks of. "Wait, spiders? Oh... so... you aren't talking about Spitfire then?" Marble didn't know whether he should be relieved or not. If it wasn't Spitfire, then chances are that it was a monster of some kind. Could he trust two monsters?

jz96

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:53 am

Gale gave him a weird look "spitfire, what?" "No Golden is the friend of mine, we meet about a 100 something years ago, she a spider pony. But like I said she wouldn't try to kill you. She taking that you are friends with me, then you two should be fine." Nightingale explained.

Kryptid

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:10 am

As they crossed another street, Marble Rye's pupils dilated. Did she say spider pony?! Oh great, why'd it have to be THAT kind of monster?! What now? It's not like I can call it off. I really don't want to offend Gale. I'll just have to make the best of it and trust that she'll keep me safe if things start going south. "I-I, uh, well... as long as you're sure of that... " I sure hope she doesn't have eight eyes...

jz96

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:41 am

Gale looked at Rye. "Oh great his terrified." "Rye If you're to scared, I can see if she want to hang out later just me and her." "It not like she will kill him on the spot for no reason. does he at least believe, that I wouldn't let him get hurt?"

Kryptid

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:59 am

"Oh no no, we can still meet with your friend!" Marble insisted, not wanting to sour things, "As long as you can guarantee my safety, I'll be fine." He straightened himself up and tried to smile, repressing his feelings of uneasiness as much as he could. "Besides, we'll just make sure to get her a large order and she'll be too full to eat me! Hehehe... " the pegasus joked lamely.

jz96

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:11 am

"hahaha" Gale tried to laugh at that joke. "oh that was terrible." Gale looked forward to see the restaurant coming up. "That the place up ahead, she already told me what she wanted and since she was butting, in she gave me the bits to pay for all of us." "I wouldn't tell him how she got these bits but I doubt he would ask."

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   

Back to top Go down

A Promise To Keep
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next