A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

A Promise To Keep

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
jz96

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:57 am

"OH Crap." Both mare said simultaneously yelped. As the mares ran over as Gale helped Marble up.
"Rye, you ok?" Taking a look at the wing. Giving off an discourage sound.
"Oh, man looks like you need to go to the hospital." Golden added.
An nervous looked appeared on gale's face after golden mention going to the hospital.
"Oh, I'll take him in ,Gale." Golden calmly told her friend. "You be fine Rye. I would lead on the way back. Gale you help Rye."

Kryptid

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:39 am

Accepting the help up, Marble winced, "I... hospital?" His legs and back were relatively unharmed, but his wing had a deep throbbing pain that became worse if he tried to move it. "M-maybe that's not necessary. Maybe it's not broken. J-just a sprain or bruise... " The pegasus wasn't too keen on hospitals himself, though he didn't have what could be described as a true phobia of them. "Those splinters definitely need to come out, though... " He was not looking forward to the extraction process.

View user profile http://kryptid.deviantart.com
jz96

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:27 pm

"Well how we gonna get them out then? nether of us are a unicorn and unless, you want golden's spiders to pull them out those splinters are staying." Gale asked.
"... you could just bring him to your mom. She could probably get them out with her magic." Golden mention while looking around for other signs of danger.
"Him going to see my mom how could this possibly go wrong." 

Kryptid

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:38 pm

His ears went limp when he heard the arachnid-themed suggestion, "Uh, no, no spiders, please..." Marble further examined his wing. Many of the splinters were tiny and probably easily removed. There were a few, however, the size of toothpicks that had gouged their way pretty deep. He could even see their tips stained dull reddish-pink from the blood they had struck. He probably would have tried to pull them out himself with his teeth, but his wing was too sore for him to maneuver it anywhere near his mouth.

"Your mother? Is she a doctor?" The chocolate stallion had some reservations himself. What if Gale's mother wasn't friendly to non-monsters? "Do you... think she'd have a problem with me? You know, for being... 'normal'? If that's the right word to use."

jz96

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:48 am

" Oh no, she was the one that raise me this way to others If she learn that i ever went evil, She would have my head. She not a doctor but she does know a few more medical stuff then I do but that not problem. " Gale took a deep breath. " The problems is-" Getting cut off by golden.
"Gale's mom would embrace the somewhat living daylight out of her and she like to mess with both her and her friends. She extremely nice and loves to meet others , she just kind of joker ish."
Gale open her mouth in a way to defend her mom, but every fact about that statement was true.

Kryptid

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:30 am

"Guess I should keep an eye out for all of that then, heh. I wouldn't mind meeting your mother... especially if it gets me out of having to go to the hospital." Marble flinched again, examining his wing once more. It wasn't bent in any strange ways, so he figured it probably wasn't actually broken. There might be some hairline fractures, or perhaps just bruised muscle. "I hope she doesn't find this to be an inconvenience."

jz96

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:23 am

"Oh boy. This is going to be fun." Gale said in a sarcastic tone.
" We should probably get there before it get worst." Golden added. "I'll lead back to town and leave you two from their."

Kryptid

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:41 am

"Right... I don't want to complicate things with an infection," Marble concurred while looking at his wing with a bit of worry. Staying close to the others, the pegasus found it more difficult to get out of the forest than in. Squeezing through some tight spots and tangled vines invariably gave his wing some extra pain, but the group finally escaped the shaded confines and entered the light. Now it was just a matter of getting back to town and finding the house of Gale's mother. "I don't understand how such a freak thing could happen. I came out here intending to have a good time and I ended up getting hurt in such a stupid way... "

jz96

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:57 am

" You're talking about every day for us. We could get away from a flock of hunters, no sweat and next moment trip over a rock and sprang a hoof." Golden mention, moving some low down benches for Rye.
THe group got to town. "Well. I'm going to get out of your two manes and go my own way. And going try to not tarnish gale more. I'll see you around, Gale, Nice meeting ya Rye, hope I didn't give you nightmares." Golden trailed off at that last bit before leaving the two.
"Don't worry mom's is near by and I'll would explain things." Gale mention to Rye.

Kryptid

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:39 am

"Um, see you later," the injured pony replied as Golden Orb trotted away. Although the spider pony had been plenty nice to him, there was no way he was going to forget the fact that she was a murderer. Simply knowing that was enough to put a bad taste in his mouth, regardless of how she behaved in his company. That mare still gives me the creeps.

Marble nodded to Gale, "Alright, good luck with that. Hope she understands the situation." He had finally managed to fold his busted wing up against his body, which should at least allow him to pass through doorways now.

jz96

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:58 am

The pair stopped in front an house. The house it self looked pretty normal has an long forgotten night mare night ghost hanging up but other then that. nothing out of the ordinary.
Gale open the door too the house. "Ma, I'm back and i brought Rye with me."
An voice came from the kitchen just out of sight for gale and rye. "I can hear his hoof steps. If he staying the night I don't want to hear any screaming from you, tweety."
Gale face blushed with embarrassment. "MOM." 
To the left of them: There's are two couches with an small coffee table in between them. In the corner is a baby grand piano, next to that is an violin hanging on the wall, and a cello in it stand. to the far right crouner next to the walled in kitchen is a dining table with six chairs surrounding it. Hanging on the walls are some very old pictures mainly pictures of building. In the back wall is a small book case tucked away in the corner . To the right of them is an hallway that leads to the bath rooms and bed rooms hanging at the end of the hallway is an old looking short sword. With an latch on the floor that leads to the basement and a latch on the ceiling that leads to the attic.

Kryptid

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:12 am

Screaming? What is she talking about? The injured pegasus slowly followed the vampony into the house, keeping his head low as he took in the layout of the house. Here I was thinking it'd look like some old, haunted place. Looks fairly average to me. He didn't know what to expect of Gale's mother. Would she pass for a normal pony or would she be even creepier than her daughter was? Either way, Marble was nervous about meeting somepony new and important, so he just kept quiet and waited for his friend to make the next move.

jz96

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:49 am

"Mom, I already told you he not interested in me." Gale stated 
"Did he broke your heart? Rye, I swear if you hurt my Little tweety heart i'll will rip you- pfft haha sorry, I can't." the voice started to laugh.
Gale is now cover her fully red of embarrassment face with her hoofs. "Mom, just get the buck out here."
An slightly lengthy, fallow coat ,unicorn with an wavy pixie style black mane. Walked out of the kitchen. She was taller then Gale but only slight shorter the Rye.(minus the horn She had the same eyes as Gale with a touch of mascara. She had an cutie mark of an black treble clef with a quill feather at one end "Ha aww, sorry there Marb, just need to make sure. My little filly doesn't hang with boarding stick in to mud..." The unicorn looked over at rye busted wing. "Umm, did you did that yourself or did the tree monster miss again."
"Stop try to make him scary of everything. Rye this is my mom sangcræft  and there's no such thing as a tree monsters." Gale still covering her face

Kryptid

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:05 am

He initially became alarmed at the mock threat, and remained in a state of uncertainty and concern when he realized what the conversation was about. Why does everypony think we're a couple? Can't a stallion and mare be JUST friends? Attempting to ignore that, Marble introduced himself and explained his injury, "Hello, Mrs. Sangcræft... I uh... had a bit of an accident when we were exploring the Everfree Forest earlier. Gale said you might... be able to... help me with it?" At least she wasn't too scary-looking.

jz96

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:20 am

"I see,.. just a bunch of splinters and some are actually in there... hmm. Okay sit on the couch I'll get the bandages and alcohol... unless you want to go real medevil on this thing."
" No, mom it not that bad." Gale final uncovering her face  and went in to the kitchen.
"Your no fun." Sang enter the hallway. "Make your self at home Rye, just don't touch anything lable cursed. No seriously some of those cursed books on the shelf would really mess you up."
Gale came back with an empty bowl ad place it on the coffee table. "I'm so sorry you had to meet my mom."

Kryptid

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:41 pm

Cursed books? Really? Why would she have those? Marble walked over and sat as instructed, making very sure not to touch anything. He rubbed his front hooves together nervously, hoping that he wasn't going to accidentally trigger any foul magic. The splinter-laden horse glanced over as the younger of the mares returned, "No no, it's fine, Gale. She seems nice enough. I'm... guessing that she's a vampony herself? You do have her eyes."

jz96

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:10 pm

"Yes, but unlike me, she a full fledged vampony as I'm only half breed." Gale explain.
"I'm also the reason why the family as a rule about biting ponies that are drunk." Sang yelled from the hall.
"and that why I don't drink." gale added sitting on the other couch.
Sangcraeft came back with some rubbing alcohol and a roll of bandage. She place the item on the table and sat next to Rye. She glowed her horn and used the magic on Rye splintered wing.
"Don't worry, I just using the magic to kind of numb you wing and to hold it still, just relax, I'm not going to eat ya. Unless you do something to that really tick me or tweety, like tell an hunter about us."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kryptid

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:39 am

"Oh, no no! I wouldn't do anything like that, of that you can be sure!" Despite her instructions to relax, Marble couldn't bring himself to. The talk about biting had made him wonder if the two of them also went around killing ponies. That was now bothering him more than the splinter extraction was. He was hoping that whatever biting they did was somehow consensual and didn't result in any lasting injury. He couldn't help but just stare at the floor and ponder these things while Sang did her work.

jz96

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:26 am

Sang started to carefully pull the splinters out with  her magic and placing them in the bowl while occasional dubbing some alcohol on the wing.
Sang smiled "Tweety told me that you're nice guy, but I can't see that if you holding something back, What on ya mind?" Sang stop for a second, She had an small concern look on her face before gesturing to Gale and whisper something in her ear.
Gale walked into the hallway and into one of the rooms.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kryptid

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:19 am

Marble raised his head, his eyes widening with worry. "Uh... " Did I really make it that obvious? This could get awkward... "I, uh, guess I was just wondering about the whole 'vamponies sucking blood' thing. It kind of makes me, you know, concerned... not just about my own safety but the welfare of others as well. I hope that makes sense." He couldn't bring himself to look the older mare in the eyes as he spoke. Gale said that she wasn't going to suck his blood, but he heard no such promises from her mother.

jz96

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:40 am

The older mare couldn't help but snicker. "That's all? I thought you were just nervous around two pretty mares. Look Rye, no pony is going to eat, possess, or drink your blood in this house. None of our friends have a reason to hurt you ,as far as I know. My girl did told you about one of our family or how she puts it bloodline works, right?" 
Some ruckus could be hear from the room Gale entered, kind of sound like things moving around.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kryptid

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:07 pm

"She... did mention something about it," Marble answered, "Vamponies looking out for other vamponies, right?" His head sunk down again, "I'm sorry for being a little antsy Mrs. Sangcræft, but today I met another friend of Gale's. The spider pony, Golden Orb. Ever since I found out that she kills innocents... I've... been kind of on edge..." He rubbed his front hooves together once again.

jz96

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:03 am

"Oh did you now, Look Rye I look after my family first and my friends second, doesn't mean I don't care for them it just need to have my priorities. And don't think golden is like every other monster me and my family don't fight the innocent just the bad guys." Sang finish removing the splitters and apply an last dose of alcohol before wrapping the wing in the bandage wrap. " If you don't trust me atleast trust your friend. She will never, ever, ever try to harm you or put you in harms. My girl just doesn't know how to deal with mistakes she made in the past some cu... let just get back to an happy Time. aggree?" She finish wrapping the wing. 
Gale came back to the room. "Okay, all set." Gale return to the second couch with a small smile.

Kryptid

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:26 am

That explanation did provide him with a bit of relief, although he did still wonder how they got their blood. He wasn't going to ask about that right now, though. "I understand... " Marble looked over and examined his patched-up wing, "Thanks for that, Mrs. Sangcræft. I won't have to worry about infections now, but I still don't know how I'm going to get home. My wing is still too sore for me to fly and I don't know where I could find a pegasus chariot in Ponyville... "

He was now a bit puzzled about Gale's statement when she returned, "...all set? Set for what?"

jz96

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:43 am

"the guest room." Gale answered
"That what me and Tweet were whispering earlier, I don't know any other way up beside me flying or me just flinging you to cloudsdale. So I told tweety to set up the guest room, you know move all the potentially dangerous stuff to the basement" Sangcraeft levitating the stuff off the coffee table and proceed into the kitchen.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   

Back to top Go down

A Promise To Keep
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next