A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

A Noble's Folly (Private)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Brony_Khaos

PostSubject: A Noble's Folly (Private)   Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:03 am

Hearth’s Warming is a time for friends and family to come together. A time of happiness and cheer, even for particularly strange families. Amongst the nobility, who might go months at a time without seeing one another, the season is one of reunion. A time for the giving of gifts and presents for all.
For some families, reunions aren’t always good things. And sometimes, a gift is not exactly what the giftee desires.

For Granite Mind, it was a time of study, magic, and a search for companionship. Little did he know, this year, he’d be getting a bit more than he asked for.
Deep in the confines of his home’s basement, entranced as he was in his current project, Granite would have little time to deal with what was coming for him. The runes he had drawn were perfect, the candles lining the room even more so, and even now, he was making the final adjustments. Soon, he would be ready.
Squeeeeeelch

View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: A Noble's Folly (Private)   Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:26 am

Granite looked over his preparations, adjusting his light grey mane a bit. It was getting a bit long, and he would need to trim it later. No matter. He had a ritual to be finishing. He glanced in the book on the desk, and noted the final ingredients he'd need. "Gold dust, two onyx and timberwolf ashes..." He checked, and he looked back at his materials. Then the squelching noise happened. "Oh gods....did another rotter get locked down here? Oi, rotter, if you can hear me, bugger off! I've got work to be doing."

Brony_Khaos

PostSubject: Re: A Noble's Folly (Private)   Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:23 am

In ignorance, there is weakness. Particularly, in this case, Granite ignoring the source of strange noises in his little chamber. In an instant, he was enveloped in a strange, gooey substance, all the way up to his neck. It flowed around him sinuously, almost seeming to suck at him slightly.
In the candlelight, it seemed to hold a dark grey hue, similar to that of the stone floors, though if he were to actually pay attention and look at it, he might notice the pony face above his own, and the horn atop its head. The creature's eyes were closed, though it did seem to be enjoying this.

View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: A Noble's Folly (Private)   Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:12 am

Granite was caught off guard by the sudden gooey substance enveloping him, and he tried to draw Gae Buidhe, only for him to drop it and it to clatter to the floor. He struggled only to find himself very stuck in the glue. "Wh..What is the meaning of this?!" He shouted, his horn lighting up to try to get a better look at the creature.

Brony_Khaos

PostSubject: Re: A Noble's Folly (Private)   Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:34 am

"Just relax, little pony. It will be over very quickly." the strange...creature...whispered into the poor unicorn's mind. It pulled Granite down into it the rest of the way, and the next thing he knew, he was being dropped down on the floor, every inch of his body feeling exhausted. The thing was just standing there, smiling at him. It looked like a unicorn from this viewpoint, most likely a stallion, even if he seemed a bit effeminate, though there were certainly mares in this world that amazingly flat.
"I am sorry for surprising you, Granite. But you're doing some very interesting things down here and I simply had to know about them."

View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: A Noble's Folly (Private)   Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:11 am

"What?!" Granite struggled against the goo some more, before finding himself enveloped in it and his horn was snuffed out. He came to landing on the floor with a loud 'oomph' as he hit his side. "Ow...." He felt as if he wanted to sleep, he didn't want to move, and was just straight up exhausted. He glanced at the thing that attacked him, and thought to himself. Damn...that thing's kinda hot...too bad it jumped me...

"Ugh...I'm just trying to summon my first familiar and complete my rite of passage into the main body of the family. And how did you learn my name?!"

Brony_Khaos

PostSubject: Re: A Noble's Folly (Private)   Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:43 am

"You sure ask a lot of questions." the goo creature just stared at Granite, eyes slightly unfocused. "You may call me Prim. I am currently here to acquire your family's secrets. Specifically, those of the one known as..."
Seeming a bit confused for a moment, the stallion reached his hand into his side, shortly pulling out a little clipboard from within his body, rather than from something reasonable, like a pocket. "Ha-he-hay...Haaaaaaaaaa...Can you read this?" he anguished, turning the sheet over to Granite, showing a short list of mostly crossed off names, the first uncrossed name being "Haematities".
"I wish to know where he is. Would you please lead me to him?"

View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Noble's Folly (Private)   Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:32 pm

Heartstring wrote:
Hold it right there.

Wise and Khaos, you both should know better than to rp without approved character sheets. This thread is shut down until these characters have been submitted and approved. You both have been warned.

Thread locked.

((I sincerely hope you two remember this from now on. Your thread has been approved to continue for the purpose of focusing on non-approved characters and develop them, BUT... Next time you ever want to do something like this, you ask for permission in advance. I'm all for you guys wanting to create character concepts like this, but just like with my Tutorials, this deviates from one of the cardinal rules of the Forum... Please refrain from abusing this in future instances for that matter, for you've already been given a warning... Other than that, I hope you'll make fine new characters this way right off the bat for the rest of the threads, as well as polish existing ones. Thread is unlocked."))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: A Noble's Folly (Private)   Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:57 pm

Granite lay there, breathing heavily and trying to stay awake. He was exhausted, teetering on the edge. "Prim...is it? Oh...well, whatever you did to me made me feel like not moving for the rest of the night...I can tell you where he usually is like clockwork. He's normally in the meditation room on the second floor. Big set of double sliding doors...You'll smell all the perfume before you see him..." And with that, Granite lost the rest of his strength, resting his head against the floor and closing his eyes.

Brony_Khaos

PostSubject: Re: A Noble's Folly (Private)   Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:14 pm

"Huh. Like I always say, nice to have a new perspective on life. Thank you, young Granite. I'll even leave you a little gift." the unicorn smiled down at his 'victim's' body, reaching down and touching his horn. "May you have every pleasure as you rest."

The meditation room received its visitor in short order, though perhaps not in the way the occupant expected. Lost in thought, the meditating Haematities would have no chance to stop what was coming for him. He would be surprised by someone suddenly wrapping their arms around his shoulders, pulling him into an incredibly soft hug. Well, perhaps the hug itself was not soft, but the lovely, lovely mounds of flesh his face had the pleasure of being crushed against most certainly were.
"How's my favorite cousin doing?~"

View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: A Noble's Folly (Private)   Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:08 pm

Haematities was lost in thought, looking inward to confront his problems. He failed to hear the intruder in the room, and found his face suddenly shoved into a soft pair of breasts as he was hugged. He purred as he nuzzled the mounds, before trying to pull his face up. "Hello Diamond. Quite the unexpected visit..." He wrapped his arms around Diamond. "So...what brings you here~?"

Brony_Khaos

PostSubject: Re: A Noble's Folly (Private)   Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:44 am

"Oh, you know." the mare whispered, fingers trailing down Haematitie's back. She let him rise up easily, pulling him close up to her body. As he rose, he would see she had chosen a black dress, the skirt reaching just past her knees. She moved in close, blowing onto his ear. "You~"
"I'm a little," one of her hands slipped to his front, deftly flicking the little button on the front of his outfit out of place, loosening him out a bit. "Anxious, you could say. A bit excit~ed~"

View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: A Noble's Folly (Private)   Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:32 pm

Bloodstone shivered as Diamond's fingers trailed down his back, feeling his own body pressed against his cousin's. He purred a bit as she whispered into his ear, causing it to twitch. "I see. So we're actually..." Before he could finish, she had undone the button on the front of his mourning clothes, causing the skirt to move, exposing his...lack of underwear, and his excitement at seeing Diamond. "...so we're finally doing this...They'll talk, you know..."

Brony_Khaos

PostSubject: Re: A Noble's Folly (Private)   Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:24 pm

"They already talk." the mare said gently, lighting up her horn. "I don't think this can really do any worse for us than they already have." And with just a little wave of magic, every button on the stallion's suit came undone, her hands swiftly slipping into it and traveling up his sides. She enjoyed the little chance to brush against his body, though she didn't hesitate for even a moment as she reached his shoulders. Once there, her wrists flicked a bit, loosening it from his neck, allowing her to start pulling the outfit down his arms and off of his body.
Lidding her eyes just a little bit, the mare spoke once more, putting a little but of husk into her voice, "Lean your head down for me. I want you as ready as possible for this~"

View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: A Noble's Folly (Private)   Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:29 pm

"Well, if we do this tonight and anypony finds out, we'll be married before the sun rises." He gasped as the buttons on the upper portion of his garment came off, leaving him almost bare in front of Diamond. He blushed a bit, almost embarrassed as she ran her hands up his sides, before he felt Diamond slide the garment off of his body, causing him to shiver at the lack of covering. His rib cage was visible through a hole in the flesh on his chest, showing off his beating heart. He listened closely to Diamond, lowering his head down so she would have access to his horn, eagerly awaiting her.

Brony_Khaos

PostSubject: Re: A Noble's Folly (Private)   Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:54 pm

"Oh, don't worry about that, cousin." the mare whispered, turning her face up and wrapping her tongue around the base of his horn, before dragging it slowly up to the tip. "You won't have to worry at all."
Bloodstone would not really have time to react to the fact that apparently Diamond had learned to talk without the use of her mouth, since at the same time, something very gooey and warm sheathed the entirety of his erect length. If he were to open his eyes, all he would see would be that his stallionhood had disappeared into Diamond's skirt...though, perhaps it wasn't really a skirt, given that it apparently had more the consistency of a thick jelly. It bubbled around him, massaging every inch of his length.
Pressed so closely against his body, Diamond's, or perhaps not-Diamond's, legs began to slurp around Bloodstone's, slowly engulfing his lower body and moving up from there.

View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: A Noble's Folly (Private)   Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:19 pm

Bloodstone kept his eyes closed as he felt Diamond's tongue run over his horn, eliciting a moan from the stallion as he quivered from the pleasure. He was unable to focus as he felt something warm and gooey sheathed over his length. He knew it was wrong, he felt that it wasn't Diamond. He stopped caring as the substance bubbled, massing his length, drowning his tainted form in pleasure. He wouldn't even notice the fact that she was engulfing him, only able to focus on the pleasure of it all.

Brony_Khaos

PostSubject: Re: A Noble's Folly (Private)   Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:34 pm

"Good boy, Haematities. I promise, it's about to get even better." the creature whispered into the poor little stallion's mind as it wrapped itself around more and more of him. It let forth a little electric tingle across his flesh, molding itself to fit completely around his body.
The stimulation of his rod showed no sign of slowing down at this point; in fact, it seemed to only be getting more intense, as Bloodstone could feel little waves of pressure rippling down from the base of his cock up to the tip, almost as if something were gently tugging at his length. Some sort of pseudo-handjob, perhaps?
Nonetheless, if Bloodstone did nothing to resist, he would swiftly find himself surrounded on all sides by the goo this creature seemed to be made of, and then, well, what could he hope to do to save himself if that happened.

View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: A Noble's Folly (Private)   Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:57 pm

"Wh...what...was..th..?" Bloodstone managed to mutter out as his eyes remained closed, feeling more of the strange substance wrap around him and send shocks of pleasure across his skin. He failed to care anymore, letting it flow over him and surround him. He moaned at the preassure ripples along his member, and felt his muscles begin to contract a bit, but he wasn't near his climax yet.

Brony_Khaos

PostSubject: Re: A Noble's Folly (Private)   Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:51 pm

Bloodstone would swiftly find a numbness spreading through his body as the creature solidified its grasp around him, swiftly making its way to finishing him off. "I'll put you back together when I'm done, don't worry about a thing. Well, seeing as how you're acting, I don't think you've been worrying about anything these last few seconds anyway, now have you my little minxy colt. No, you're just enjoying every bit of this. And you were so close to stopping me with that silly little death you embedded in those cloths you wear."

View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: A Noble's Folly (Private)   Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:29 pm

Bloodstone felt a familiar numbness spread throughout his body, rendering him helpless to escape, or even to do magic at this rate. He panted even harder, feeling so close to the edge, but the numbness was beginning to get to him, and his consciousness began to falter. "Mmmnmm....d..death? M....my magic...weave?" He opened his eyes slightly, but found it increasingly hard to keep them open. "It's...funny then....my family....says I have a slight...propensity f...dea..." He completely lost consciousness, his physical body completely going limp.

Brony_Khaos

PostSubject: Re: A Noble's Folly (Private)   Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:07 am

When Bloodstone regained consciousness, he would find himself laid out on a rather comfortable surface, like some sort of mattress. Looking around, he would find it to be some sort of downy mat, more a pillow than a proper bed, but certainly big enough to lay out on however he liked. He was likely to also notice that he was still completely naked, and though his mind might still be trying to pull up memories of his intimate contact with his lovely beau, he would not find it in him to send blood from his body into his length. He felt as empty in that department as a seven-year-old: completely and utterly drained. And yet, he wasn't at all physically exhausted from it.
His newest "acquaintance", however, was sitting a few feet away from the foot of the bed, no longer shaped like Diamond, but like a massive, grey earth pony. The assailant was facing away from him, seemingly busy with something else that his large body obscured from Bloodstone's view. He certainly hadn't seemed to have noticed his awakening yet.
The question was, had Bloodstone enjoyed his little session enough to forgive the deception and whatever else the creature had done to him, or had he not enjoyed it that much?

View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: A Noble's Folly (Private)   Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:38 pm

Bloodstone awoke, as if from a dream. A wonderful dream that he failed to remember as he shifted around and felt something wonderful and soft under him. He felt drained, as if he had the most wonderful night of his life.  He sat up, looking around until his eyes fell upon the earth pony, and he could only stare at the pony in question. "Who......who are you?"

Brony_Khaos

PostSubject: Re: A Noble's Folly (Private)   Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:11 am

"Well, I am me. And you, little gravewalker, are quite interesting. You have quite the potential in that little body of yours. A little hint of impossibility." the earth pony said, relaxing a little bit, before turning his head to look at Bloodstone. "You've quite the destiny, and I wonder if it's going to be you who manages to fulfill it. You're certainly marred with death, but it's not something natural to your blood. No, you feel like something that ought to have a lot of life in you. Shouldn't be surprised, given your mother. Though your father is a bit of a mystery, now isn't he. Nonetheless, I do feel you deserve a reward for being so very compliant. Just make a request, and I will see what I can do for you, and if it is worth a fair trade."

View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: A Noble's Folly (Private)   Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:52 pm

"Gravewalker? That's a new one on me..." Bloodstone sighed. "You're like Starlight...aren't you? You've seen the inside of my head..." He shook his head, moving up next to the earth pony-like being and lowering his head. "You say death's not natural to me, but the healing magic my mother used...it hurts. It burns the skin off of my hands and it's...awful. I feel sick after using it." He leaned on the earth pony-like being, seeming exhausted even though he shouldn't be. "I'd like to know more about my father. I know...a tiny bit about him...but that was only through research on...tomb tainting..."

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Noble's Folly (Private)   

Back to top Go down

A Noble's Folly (Private)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next