A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

The Gigil Resort

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: The Gigil Resort   Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:23 pm

To see Bell smile around his shaft was one of the best sights Wild Card could ever hope for sexually, and what made it even better were her actions afterwards. He gave a loud moan of bliss as he could feel more of his length be encompassed by the mare's warm, wet and eager mouth but he had to raise an eyebrow as he heard Bell gag and pull back. It was an odd feeling, he was a little worried for her seeing as she took in more than she could handle, but it did boost his ego quite a way to know he was big enough to make a mare gag like that.

It was easy to guess which mind had which thought.

Wild then moaned and continued giving soft, encouraging moans while Bell went down on him again, her purrs now sending vibrations through more of his member and her eager tongue lapping away at it, as if she really wanted to please and impress him. "Mm~ Bell, have your maids ever informed you of the position known as "sixty-nine"? I really want to give something in return while you're giving me this pleasure~" He asked, again prompted by Cheshire to say it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Gigil Resort   Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:06 am

Nova flinched as Sacred hit the floor, and flinched again at his shouting. "You might want to keep it down... and what do you mean a good railing? I mean, I know what you mean, but why me? And right now?" He asked, helping the stallion back up onto the bed.

Ruby watched him draw the card and flip it over, blinking in surprise. "Huh, well done. Alright then, I guess you win the bet. What method of entertainment is your choice?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: The Gigil Resort   Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:13 am

Jam slightly frowned as Naina swam away from him. He whimpered a little like a little puppy who just did something wrong. He did, however, swim closer to her as she sank below the water. His magic grabbed his swim trunks and dragged them after him. He'd rather not lose the only piece of clothing he had at the moment and go back butt naked. He reached a hand to Naina's head and patted it a little, looking at her curiously for a moment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: The Gigil Resort   Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:55 am

Aes grinned lightly and walked with Tabithi, nuzzling her back and reaching over to lightly grope Wild Cat's flank. As soon as the trio got to a room, Aes would grab Wild Cat off the ground and playfully nuzzle and kiss her, before setting her on the bed and turning to Tabi. "So...I might as well ask now...Rough, gentle, or a little bit of both?" As he added the last bit, Cat punched him, which only caused him to laugh and nip at her ear playfully, but then his attention and gaze went back to Tabi, looking her up and down again.

Bell could only continue to purr and work at his length in hopes she was doing good, but she stopped as he spoke, tongue paused mid-lap, now resting on his flare. But then she pulled away slowly, as if she didn't want to stop. As his length left her mouth with a wet pop, she panted very softly and frowned in thought. "N-no...Never heard of it before." She mumbled, before smiling brightly and looking at him with a grin. "I-I'd...be w-willing to try, th-though." She stammered weakly and nervously, sitting up lightly and waiting for instruction, not knowing what else to do.

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Gigil Resort   Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:53 am

Tabithi lightly shuddered as they suddenly entered a chill bedroom, though she liked it better that way. She sat down on the bed next to Wild Cat. "I'd prefer it gentle for now... I didn't have much ... attention for quite some time." She answered and blushed, looking down, wondering if she should take her bikini off now or if the pair wanted to have some fun with it.

Naina smiled as Jamberry swam closer, observing his crotch as he did so. She beckoned him to follow her before going deeper until eventually reaching what seemed like a colorful coral reef, waiting for the changeling to join her down there.

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: The Gigil Resort   Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:27 pm

Wild Card was expecting a muffled "m'hmm" of acknowledgement and the slow turn around of the mare's body, but what he got instead was Bell pausing with her tongue on his flare and then releasing his member with an audible pop. Now this was an arousing sound, and the earth pony mare's eagerness to try out the position he had mentioned made the fact she stopped sucking him off seem like less of a downside.

With a small chuckle, Wild sat up and reached towards Bell, placing his hands on her sides. "Well, "sixty-nine" is where... well, you have your mouth where it was, but your flower is right by my muzzle. That way, you can use your mouth while I use mine too~" He explained kindly, giving the mare a small ear scratch afterwards and then lifting her on top of him and turning her around slowly to get in that position. "Just continue what you were doing, Bell, only now you'll feel much, much better~" He said calmly, giving the mare's nethers a slow, tender lick, making sure not to touch her clit with his tongue just yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: The Gigil Resort   Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:28 am

Aes growled playfully as he listened to Tabi, smiling very brightly. "Well...I for one want to take off my trunks. And unless there are objections, I shall." He said with an oddly extravagant tone, and if he wasn't stopped, he'd smile and slowly pull away his trunks, revealing the storage spell had done it's work, hiding every inch of the dog's rigid shaft perfectly. But now, without the trunks, he began to playfully and jokingly strike poses, all the while showing off his pride in a joking manner.

"Come on, mutt, stop teasing us~" Wild Cat giggled, humming as she stripped her own bikini bottom away, and beckoned Aes over, sitting him down between the two girls in the room, and her hand wrapped around his rod, stroking him slowly. "I swear you've gotten at least a half inch thicker, mutt, but at least you haven't gotten any longer. Two feet is tough to take, yaknow." She purred, leaning down to kiss the rod, before noticing Aes's playful glare. "Yes, yes. I still wouldn't have it any other way, ya sexy mutt. Anyway, Tabi, what do you think of my favorite mutt's pole? Sure, he's big, a little inexperienced, but he knows the basics on what to do."

"Hey, I'm not that inexperienced."

"You're eighteen."

"And you and I have fucked at least once every two days since we've gotten together."

Bell had confusedly stared in the direction of Wild's voice, frowning in thought at his explanation, but as soon as he moved her position around gently, she understood, and mid-way to wrapping her lips back around him...she felt his tongue. And she melted, limply slumping onto him and moaning happily, murmuring softly. "Nng...D-do th-that again, p-please." She weakly gave her flanks a barely noticeable wiggle, while slowly attempting to get back up enough to get back to work. And after a few seconds, her lips were back on his length, suckling and lapping away slowly, but if he would keep licking her flower, she'd be accidentally bobbing her head as she barely kept herself up, loving his touch.

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Gigil Resort   Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:46 am

Tabi blushed deeper at the sight of Aes' erect member, even gasping in surprise at its size. She would copy Wild Cat and very slowly strip her bikini too while watching the dog make poses and presenting his pride. She continued shyly watching as catmare and dog continued presenting themselves (with mainly Wild Cat doing the presentations) while pondering how to begin. When the worgen was asked a question, she stayed quiet for a few moments, staring at the big cock in front of her. "I .. erm... Oh my it's really huge..." she quietly responded to Wild Cat's question. "M-may I...?" she quietly asked as she slowly reached for Aes' shaft, slowly and gently wrapping her fingers around it, trying to feel its warmth and shape.

Last edited by Xereth on Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: The Gigil Resort   Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:11 am

Wild Card felt the mare's body slump against his after he licked her flower, and when she mumbled her words of appreciation and asked him to do it again he had to chuckle softly. "Like I was intending on licking you only once, Bell~" He responded playfully, noticing the mare's weak attempt at a butt wiggle and smiling at her efforts to visually pleasure him. 'Wow, she melted at our touch... do it again, while she's sucking, oh the noises she'll make... oh how it'll feel.' He thought to himself, before rolling his eyes.

'Honestly, think less about your own pleasure and more about hers.' Wild thought back at himself, giving a light moan as Bell returned her mouth to his member before licking her slit again, giving a small flick of his tongue to her nub at the end of the motion. The stallion then pressed his muzzle against her folds and lapped away happily, ready to take in any juices that flowed from her marehood while his hands groped and massaged her flanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: The Gigil Resort   Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:39 am

Jamberry watched as Naina beckoned him to follow her. He watched her go down under for a moment, rubbing the back of his head a little. He let out a sigh before taking a deep breath and swimming after her. He hoped they wouldn't be underwater for long considering he didn't know any spells that would help him breath underwater for long. When he got beside the sharkgirl, he looked at her curiously, wonder why they were down here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Gigil Resort   Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:02 am

Razor could smell fear like Purse Cutter could smell cake. Some called it disturbing, she just called it a consequence of having a job that made intimidating ponies a useful thing to have on a resume, and then sticking to that job for long enough to be near the top of the totem pole. Still, she didn't show that she was aware of Lolk's fear and instead simply enjoyed the feeling of her tongue; surprisingly the aggressive thestral seemed to prefer a gentler touch, preferring the slower, longer licks rather than frantic flicks of the tongue.

Bronze nodded to Divine and gave herself the third mental smack in a row for forgetting she couldn't see it. "I'll do as you want here, alright? Just, tell me what feels good, what you want me to try." Bronze assured her, gently sliding two vibrating fingers in and out of the mare at a slow pace; she was aware this was a rather lewd display to be putting on in public but Razor had told her how it was normal and accepted around here, but a lack of nudity taboo in Griffon culture was one thing, an utter lack of sexual public taboo was another.

Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: The Gigil Resort   Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:52 am

Lolk was not aware of Razor's unique talent. Had she been, she would've perhaps gone about the encounter differently. Still, the current experience wasn't altogether unpleasant. the thestral tasted nice, and hadn't gutted her. So things were going well. Lolk adjusts her lapping to something gentler and slower as she narrows down what was most pleasurable for the mare riding her face.

Veil looks down in surpise as Diamond Mind reveals her rod. "I was... not expecting that, I'll admit." Veil says, moving one of her hands to stroke along the side of it. "Hmm... Well, it would be rude of me to deny attention. But perhaps you should get off my lap so I can do so properly?"

"I'm on my way Sister."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Gigil Resort   Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:00 am

Naina beckoned Jamberry to swim closer before pulling him into a hug, planting a kiss onto his mouth and breathing into it, giving him some more air to use underwater before pulling away, grinning and slowly swimming along the reef, enjoying all the colors underneath her while waiting for Jamberry to continue following her. If he would ever need more air, Naina would simply kiss him again and give him some.

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: The Gigil Resort   Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:15 am

Jamberry swam closer to Naina, blowing some bubbles out from his nose. When she kissed him, he kissed her back, smiling. Welp, looks like his concerns were blown away and he could happily follow behind her. A devious thought wormed it's way into the front of his mind as he swam after the shark girl. He let out most of the air in his mouth in a secretive way so she wouldn't notice and then motioned for her that he needed more air. Sure it was a sneaky way of getting her to kiss him more but who could blame him. He was still a man.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Gigil Resort   Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:28 am

Naina would give Jamberry another sly smile before giving him a bigger amount of air, pulling her mouth off and swimming further away. It was lightly obvious that the sharkgirl was just teasing the changeling rather than anything else at this moment, as she continued swimming away further. Jamberry would have to keep that air in him if he wanted to reach Naina again while conscious.

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: The Gigil Resort   Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:27 pm

Sacred chuckled, before hiccuping as he was set back up on the bed, and he managed to sit up. "Mhnehehehe...Why not? Y...you're sexy dragon~" He blushed a bit, and began to remove his waistcoat, tossing it aside and moving on to his flannel shirt. "And...I think the heat and the smell of sexual deviance is getting to me...." He went to toss his flannel shirt, and immediately wrapped it around his face.

Diamond giggled a bit, kissing Veil, and snuggling her a bit. "Aw, but you're so comfortable~" She faked pouting, before standing up off of Veil's lap, waiting for the discordian to make her move, though Diamond didn't mind lightly stroking herself while waiting.

Poisoned Coil smiled, putting the card back into the deck and shuffling it, before aiming the cards at Ruby and firing them as if he were starting a game of 52 card pick-up, but the cards disappeared in the air. He drew a magician's top hat seemingly out of the air, running his hand along the brim and flipping it over. "I'm going to pull a pony out of a hat~" He said, before putting his hand in the hat, grabbing the first pony who came to hand and pulling them up through the hat.

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: The Gigil Resort   Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:41 am

Cat giggled at Tabi's reaction. "With how tall you are, and how tall he is, I'd say he'd be a bit above average for your sizes. But for a mare my size? Ridiculously big and still pretty fun." She said, releasing the canine's length as Tabi took hold, one of Wild Cat's hands going down to massage his knot, then down further to play with his large factories. "Use the stud as you please, he only refuses a very small amount of things. And a hand on his cock is not something he'd deny."

Aes let out a soft, happy sigh as Cat played with him in a way they both knew he loved. And in response, his long length throbbed with heat, twitching lightly and already leaking a small amount of pre due to his excitement. "Two beautiful mares, both of them playing with me. Can I die happy now?" He paused, humming, before nuzzling Tabi and nibbling her collarbone, and massaging Cat's hip lightly. "Nah, I think I'd rather live to enjoy and savour this." He laid on his back, closing his eyes with his rod still standing tall and still dripping a very small amount of pre.

Bell thought she was ready. How wrong she was, as she began to moan loudly with each lick, barely able to keep herself up with her overly-sensitive body betraying her, the young mare very wet and aroused, giving Wild a very good taste of her sweet juices. But that light touch to her clit had only made it worse, the mare going limp, and accidentally taking every inch of Wild's length, her lips bumping his crotch. But due to the pleasure, she couldn't form enough thought to do anything other than keep suckling and lapping at the stallion, and keep lifting herself up slightly, only to keep slipping downwards again. And if only he could see the silly look on her face. One of blissful enjoyment.

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Gigil Resort   Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:54 am

Tabi continued gently holding Aes' warm shaft for a few more moments, feeling it throb lightly and a small amount of pre coming on top. She slowly started moving her hand up and down, gently stroking it. "S-sorry... Just not... used to these things..." she apologized to both while continuing to shyly stare at the meat she was stroking. "The only thing similar to this was my friend's strap-on... that's about as much sex that I had so far." She added, putting one finger directly on the tip and holding it there, smudging the pre all over the said finger while she continued stroking with the rest.

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: The Gigil Resort   Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:32 am

Wild Card's ears flicked occasionally at the sound of Bell's loud moans, all while tasting her sweet, sweet feminine juices that flowed from her nethers. He too gave a long moan as he felt his entire shaft disappear into the mare's mouth, briefly pausing his tongue's actions to fully enjoy what Bell did for him - not knowing it was by accident. "Oh, yes~ Like that, Bell~" He groaned happily before returning his tongue to the mare's folds.

Wild started to poke the tip of his tongue into Bell's marehood, wriggling it around inside her to stroke every wall, before he came to a thought that would make this a little more... intimate. Pulling his tongue out slowly, Wild then kissed Bell's flank and smiled. "Hey Bell, how about we... uh... move away from the oral and actually... well, rut?" The pegasus asked softly, waiting for the mare's response and to see if she was able to move herself around without his help.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: The Gigil Resort   Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:08 am

Jamberry would have made a whimpering noise, but he didn't want to lose any air considering how far away she was. He quickly swam after her, hoping to catch up to her before he ran out of breath. Considering his plan didn't work whatsoever, he'd just stick to following Naina and wondering where she was going. His eyes widened as he realized something, he left his trunks back on the top of the water. He mentally groaned a little.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Gigil Resort   Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:43 am

Naina would continue swimming, stopping once and giving Jamberry same amount breath when she felt like he would run out of it, but would otherwise continue swimming, and Jamberry could notice that the ground was rising. It was now obvious that they were approaching the beach from underwater. If the changeling would be directly behind Naina, he could notice a clear cameltoe on her panties while she was swimming.

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: The Gigil Resort   Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:12 am

Jamberry noticed the rais in the ground as they continued swimming. Welp there went him going back to the beach with his trunks. He didn't really mind walking around with his everything showing, but he'd most likely quickly run off to his room for new pants when he gets the first chance to. He had to wonder why they were heading back to the beach but quickly just shrugged it off. He'd just continue enjoying the view of Naina's cameltoe while he could though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Gigil Resort   Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:33 am

Naina continued swimming, and when the water was slowly becomming rather shallow, she resurfaced and continued her swim back to beach above the water. Once they would reach the beach, Naina would slowly walk up to her towel and lie down on it with her belly, planning to have the water dried off her using the sun. She didn't really seem to mind that she was now topless.

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: The Gigil Resort   Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:45 am

Aes closed his eyes and let out a soft, happy growl at the feeling of Tabi stroking him, his length throbbing in her grasp. "A beautiful thing like you? And you rarely play?" He asked, a small guess in his tone. "Well, Kitten, looks like we're gonna have to be gentle~" He joked, peaking an eye open to watch her and Cat, grinning eagerly.

Cat giggled softly, and slipped over to sit in Tabi's lap, facing the worgen, her hand reaching down to lightly brush near the canine's slit, while the other was playfully groping Tabi's rump. "Don't mind the mutt, Tabithi. He'd never hurt a mare. Which is why I never lose our sparring matches~" She joked, and then licked her lips, before leaning in and lightly suckling on Tabi's nipple, nibbling softly.

Bell had been lightly moaning and squirming from Wild's tongue, the sensitive mare barely staying quiet while she suckled at him, but at the moment he pulled away, she did, too, raising her head slowly. "S-something wrong?" She asked softly, before hearing him ask his question. She blushed heavily, and slowly shifted around to get close enough to position, and she sat up slowly, straddling his waist and staring down at his chest. "W-Wild...just...b-be gentle...o-okay?" She said softly, leaning down slowly to kiss his chin, then correct her aim to attempt at kissing him on the lips lightly, while her arms slowly wrapped around him, holding tight and she waited for his move, the mare ready for him.

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Gigil Resort   Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:35 am

Tabithi blushed further at the pair's chit chat. "Yeah, please do be gentle... really not used to there things.." she silently said while she continued stroking, wondering what Wild Cat was doing when she sat in her lap, before she gasped in surprise as Cat rubbed around her slit, gently squeezing Aes' shaft in response. When Wild Cat started nibbling her breasts too, she slowly slid her hand to Cat's own rump and squeezed it while her strokes of dog's member slowly sped up. "So erm... aah.. what's the.. plan then?" she shyly asked as she continued pleasing Aes, licking her lips as she was tempted to taste his pre.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Gigil Resort   

Back to top Go down

The Gigil Resort
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next