A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

The Gigil Resort

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: The Gigil Resort   Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:14 am

The day was a searing hot one even by the standards of such a hot beach with a resort in prime location; the pool area had just opened up as the sun began to crack the flags and already some ponies had found their way out into the area, including a party of five who seemed to be together at first but almost immediately split off to do their own thing.

The pool was a huge area with umbrellas big enough to be shaded under combined with more sun loungers than one could possibly need, with a visibly annoyed life guard following the movements of an almost all white thestral bouncing up and down on the umbrellas, her loose and flowing Saddle Arabian garb flapping up and down as if there was a vicious wind. The bar was just to the left inside a cabana with open sides but a covered ceiling and off to the right down a small path was an area set aside for exercise with tennis nets and basketball nets being set up. Past the pool a path of sand led directly to the beach itself; a sign advertised that the pool was as cold as the ocean but was not salt water.

A white thestral in a dark purple bikini which nicely complimented her pink mane was giggling mischeviously as she held a small bag which made odd jangling noises whenever she moved it too much; she was tiny, so much so she could almost be mistaken for a foal, but... well, the swimsuit didn't hide much. 

On the sun loungers was a light brown stallion with a much darker brown mane; he didn't stay seated for long and took to the pool almost immediately, leaving his exceptionally tall and curvy companion on the sun loungers who apparently had decided the weather was so hot she didn't even feel like wearing a swimming costume. Despite that she was very relaxed and reading from a leather bound book without a care in the world, hoping for not too many awkward looks at the large metal left arm that adorned her and stuck out like a sore thumb.

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Gigil Resort   Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:30 am

A pair of mares walked out onto the pool area, one of them visibly more excited than the other. On the right, a mare with a bright red coat and short pink mane, was dressed in a very tight, very small green bikini that left almost nothing to the imagination. She teetered on a pair of six inch heels, and left a kiss on the cheek of her companion, before hurrying over to a chair, dumping her towel and heels, and leaping into the pool with a loud splash.

Sighing softly, her companion shook her head and sat down next to the tall and curvy mare with a robotic arm. Dressed in a white bikini that contrasted highly against her dark, steel grey coat and, curiously, a pair of solid combat boots, she smiled. "Sorry to bother you, but do you mind if I sit here? I'd rather not sit by myself," her smile reached her eyes, despite a pair of large scars ran through them.

On the other side of the pool, a dragon with ice blue scales and a bright pink bikini lay down on a deck chair, closing his eyes and letting out a sigh of relaxation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: The Gigil Resort   Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:47 am

Off to the side, a young-looking earth pony mare with light brown fur and a very dark brown mane sat by the edge of the pool, her legs hanging down within them. She wore a tight black bikini bottom, but her upper body was bare. She liked to show off her lithe, fit body, so why wouldn't she? Her emerald,k cat-like eyes passed over the random assorted ponies around the pool, but she grinned when her cat-like ears twitched. "Yo, Aes, ya finally got here." She said, looking behind her.

"Not my fault I got lost. Besides, had to head to my room for my trunks." Was the response from Aes, the massive, seven foot tall and very skinny, though very fit, diamond dog grinning down at the mare, standing very close to the edge of the pool. He had bright, sapphire-esque blue eyes and snowy-white fur, and was only wearing dark blue trunks. He closed his eyes and sighed softly, slowly tilted forward to flop into the pool and sink below the surface to cool off, ignoring the call of 'Timber~' from his cat-like friend.

Sitting off to the side, with her ears twitching and dull purple eyes blankly staring forward, a short, pretty earth pony mare sat alone, just listening to everything as her brushed her long, dull, dark grey mane. Her bone white fur was dull as well, so it didn't blind anyone in the sunlight, unlike a certain diamond dog's fur. She was quiet, and just sat on her towel, adjusting her purple bikini to make sure it didn't come off, as well as checking her neck for her necklace, tracing a finger along the onyx eye pendant., and looked in the direction of the sound of a splash, the mare considering slipping in...but she didn't know which side was the shallow end.

Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Gigil Resort   Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:17 am

Out in at sea or ocean or whatever large body of water this was, a grey stallion flew. He had not taken much care to simply relax on the beach, it seemed to be a bit of a waste in his eyes. Yes, laying down and taking in the rays was fun, but when could he a chance like this ever again? The chance to have a sky to himself or well mostly to himself. At home, there was dozens of ponies flying around simply taking away from the whole joy of flying. It was nice just to here the waves crash beneath him and the empty sky that he hadn't reached yet. The wind that brushed against his face as he slowly flew around, lazily turning, since it was his vacation after all.

Of course he didnt zip onto the beach and race to the water buckassnaked, he had black swim trunks. His body was lean, toned, and about an even 6 feet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: The Gigil Resort   Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:49 am

Looking out of a window and down at the pool was a dark blue pegasus stallion, covered in a suit from what could be seen of him. He gave a small smile at the sight of what was happening below him, especially the incredibly bouncy and energetic mare seemingly annoying the life-guard and the two mares who had decided not to cover up their upper bodies. "Wow. Nice pair on those two, eh?" "Honestly, I don't know why I agreed to coming here." "'Cause you wanted a holiday, Credit wanted something cheap, I wanted somewhere fun. This place covers all three." "This "fun" is probably the sort where you try to woo mares into bed, am I right?" He asked himself as he walked away from the window, heading into the bedroom and taking off his hat, along with the rest of his clothing.

"Well... yeah. What's more fun than the fun you can have with a mare?" "I suppose it does depend on what you feel like doing... I for one would like to relax on a day like this. Far too hot for sex right now." "That's why one, this whole place is air-conditioned to perfection and two, you normally have sex naked." The pegasus continued talking to himself, now completely naked and reaching into his hat for something, pulling out a book and black, slightly baggy, swimming shorts that would reach just above his knees - these shorts also had a nice grey tribal pattern on the left leg.

"I don't doubt that." Wild sighed to himself, walking back to the window and opening it up, leaning out and staring at the pool as if gauging its distance from the window. Then... he dove out the window, spreading his arms and wings wide while aiming himself towards the pool. With a glee-filled grin the stallion rushed towards the water as he tucked his wings back in, but metres above the water his wings flew open and he stopped incredibly quickly, looking like he buffeted himself in the process. "Ow... why'd you go and do that?" "I doubt those by the pool would enjoy getting splashed, plus this book isn't waterproof. Either way, I'm taking control back until I know you can be trusted." He explained, his body now visible for all around the pool. He was a fairly well built stallion, having two much smaller pecks showing underneath the regular ones due to the added limbs that came with being a pegasus, and his body looked in shape but not overly so, as he wasn't one to actively work out but was one to keep fit (through running, flying and wing exercises).

Wild Card walked calmly to the towel area to pick one up, and then walked back to the loungers and looked at the dull white mare sitting down on one, running her hands over herself to then hold her amulet. He raised an eyebrow at this behaviour but shrugged, making his way over to her with a smile. "Mind if I take a seat here? Less ponies, it's rather peaceful and I couldn't help but notice that rather intriguing necklace of yours. It's certainly a very nice piece of jewelry." He said politely and with a smile, oblivious to the fact the mare he was talking to was blind. If allowed to sit down, he would place the towel over the lounger before resting on it happily.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Gigil Resort   Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:01 am

Bronze Gasket nodded and patted the lounger beside her that her stallion friend wasn't using for the mare with the scars over her eyes; she raised an eyebrow at the choice of footwear. "A bit hot and sweaty for big combat boots don't you think?" She asked with a rather curious look at the mare but quickly went back to her book, calmly reading it by the light of the sun.

A splash came from the pool as the brown stallion dived in, quickly beginning to do widths back and forth in the pool; it was clear he did this often as he took to it as naturally as a fish took to the water. Considering the nude mares metal arm it wasn't too surprising she chose to stay put.

The two other thestral mares were not doing anything near as normal; the one with a pink mane and purple swimsuit had dumped what looked like a collection of keys at the bottom of the pool much to the lifeguards irritation (causing him to completely miss Wild Card's little routine) and the crazed mare jumping on the pool umbrellas was now happily feeding herself a sundae she had produced from somewhere; her attire didn't have pockets of any description so how she managed that was anyone's guess.

The brown stallion in the water yelled in surprise and dove underwater to avoid being crushed by the Diamond Dog diving in, who was at least a foot and a half bigger than him. "Mindful there big guy!" He called out once he resurfaced several feet away.

((Accent references; Tea Leaf and Purse Cutter both have upper class English accents, Bronze Gasket has an irish accent, Nijara Dreamer has no particular accent (and it's inconsistent) and Razor Back if she appears sounds like she's from Brooklyn))

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: The Gigil Resort   Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:11 am

A lone changeling sat by himself on a sun lounger. He wore a dark green swim trunk and had a canteen around his neck. Unlike most changelings, he had a red frill. In his hands was a burnt, crinkled, messed up and torn book and a pencil. He seemed to be writing in the book, completely oblivious to everything around him. He then put his pencil in the book and closed it, putting it down on his lap and siting back. He looked around the pool at all the ponies. "Huh...Where'd they all come from..." He scratched the side of his head for a moment before shrugging to himself. Must just be him being oblivious again.

A gray thestral looked around the pool for a moment through what appeared to be sunglasses/goggles. He had a black mane and wore a navy blue swim trunk. He looked at the white diamond dog for a moment before turning his eyes away. "Glad I chose to bring my sunglasses that were also goggles, else I would have been blinded by his coat alone. Plus I might lose it when I go int he pool." He muttered to himself. He walked over to the deep end of the pool and stood at the edge for a moment. He then took a couple steps back and then ran and jumped into the pool. He resurfaced a few moments later after he went under and took a breath of air.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Gigil Resort   Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:35 am

Divine giggled and sat down happily om the chair, stretching her body out and groaning. "Hmmm?" She looked down at her feet, through force of habit more than actually looking at them, before shrugging. "Well, it was a choice between them, nothing which would have been killer in today's weather or a pair of high heels. And as much as I love heels, I don't trust myself enough to wear them near a pool," she replied, ear twitching as she heard the page turn. "Whatcha reading, if you don't mind me asking."

The dragon continued to relax a moment before groaning and standing up slowly, striding towards the bar.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: The Gigil Resort   Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:45 am

A white thestral with a golden mane approached the bar, he wore what looked to be like a thin, flannel shirt, a waistcoat, and some rather close fitting jeans. He was returning from putting his personal items in his room and he couldn't believe that Coil invited him here, reserved him a room even, and then disappeared on him. He didn't know how to navigate the hotel, nor did he know much about hotels, as he slept in a tent most of the time anyhow. He sat down at one of the bar stools, making a noise of disgruntled disappointment as he leaned his head over.

A rather large lamia, surprisingly male, lay stretched out on a pool chair, stark naked. His coloration was odd and garish, his mane was yellow, his lower body; the large tail that extended from his waist, was red, black and yellow, while his upper body was covered in dark brown fur. He woke up for a bit, glanced around at the ponies around him, moving about. He sighed, sitting up and glancing at the pool, wondering what to do.

A single unicorn mare walked into the pool area a bit after the golden-maned stallion. Her coat was white, while her mane was a strange light blue with an odd, almost crystal shine to it. She wore a bikini and what looked to be a large 'wizard' hat. She walked right over to the pool, sitting down at the edge and opening up a book she was carrying, beginning to study it as she placed her feet in the water. "So, two onyx, one pound of gold dust, ashes...interesting read. I didn't know onyx carry magical properties..."

DualThrone
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Gigil Resort   Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:27 am

Into this mix of pool, party, and pony walks a very slightly diminutive mare all in silver and just a little big of gold. Her silvery coat gleams just a little in the bright sun and her silvery mane of just a barely darker shade seems to sparkle as if it were real precious metal streaming down and framing her shyly smiling face. The gold part of the entire ensemble is the color she chose for her bikini, a fairly straightforward arrangement of two cups hugging a pair of firmly full breasts with a black metal ring joining the two together in such a way as to almost openly invite someone to remove the restraint and let the contents spill out. The shyness of her expression and the conservative cut of her mane is somewhat bellied by a stud earring on her right ear depicting a tiny pair of leaves and a teacup, and two studs in her left ear displaying a crossed sword and pickaxe for one earring and a twisted red star for the other. She also wears two small braids framing her face with the left adorned with actual ruby beads and the right adorned with actual emerald ones.

Silver Rose looks around at the scene before her and her smile becomes brighter as she the brown stallion doing lengths in the pool passes by her on his way to a turn-around and she immediately walks over and sits on the edge so that the next time he comes by, he'll be forced to swim right by a golden bikini bottom and a pair of nicely long fit legs. Meanwhile, she turns off to her left where is displayed a lamia in all his male glory and she raises a hand to wave a hello at him as she sits at the pool edge.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: The Gigil Resort   Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:53 am

Aes slowly surfaced, sitting in the deeper part with his head above the water, a grin on his face. "Sorry, mate." He said with a nod, mimicking an accent to fit the words, but then he went back to talking normally. "Didn't see you there. Was rather distracted b-"

"By staring at my chest, Aes?" The cat-like mare asked, grinning mischievously at the dog. "Oh, yeah, I saw. I'm perceptive and you know it, mutt. Can't get anything past me." She said with a laugh, slowly sliding into the pool and swimming over to the Dog, before climbing atop him and sitting on his shoulders. "I own you."

"I'm not wearing my collar right now, yaknow, so really, you don't. And you aren't wearing yours, either." Aes said in an extravagantly noble tone, before laughing himself. "'Sides, I don't wear it when I'm relaxing, even if I like the thing. Me being Sentimental and all..." He slowly blinked, before looking back at the brown stallion. "Name's Aes, the kitten atop my shoulders-" He paused as the mare let out a very realistic meow. "-is my friend Wild Cat. Nice to meet you."

The dull mare looked in the direction of the pegasus's voice, smiling. "Go ahead, it's fine. I am rather alone at the moment. Company is appreciated." She said softly, nodding her head. But if he had paid attention, he'd notice her gaze was a bit off, the mare trying to look at his face, but instead staring off to the side just a bit. She then gripped her necklace, which was a perfect replica of her cutiemark. A stylized onyx eye, with the iris being a bright, crystalline amethyst, the black pupil seemed to gleam brightly. "Thanks. It lets me know when I'm gonna bump into something." She said, smiling, then blushed a bit. "Er...I'm...blind, by the way." She mumbled, as if this were an embarrassing topic, the mare shifting in place. "I'm Inanus Bellitudo. Please, call me Bell. What's your name, sir?"

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: The Gigil Resort   Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:57 am

Jamberry's eyes fell on the glorious wizard hat that sat on top a white unicorn mare's head. His eyes widened as he stared at the hat. Oh how he loved wizard hats, but his "mom" had never allowed him to wear one, saying it was silly. He grabbed his book and stood up, walked over to the pool. He stopped and looked over the mare's shoulders to try and see what she was reading for a moment before moving beside her. "Mind if I sit here?" He asked with a smile. Without waiting for an answer, he sat down next to her, his legs hanging down into the pool. "Whatcha reading?" He asked as his legs splashed the water a little bit.

Star looked over at the diamond dog and...cat pony for a moment before shaking his head. "How odd...A kitty and a dog." He muttered to himself before he noticed the keys all dumped at the middle of the pool. He raised an eyebrow at this for a moment before going under the water and swam towards it. He looked at the white thestral with the pink mane for a moment, frowning. Did...this mare take all these keys? His eyes widened for a moment as he quickly checked the pockets in his swim trunks, swimming to the surface for breath.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Gigil Resort   Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:28 pm

In the pool Tea Leaf smiled as he hit the edge of the pool again, this time placing his arms on the side to haul himself out of the water next to Silver Rose. "Enjoying the view dear?" He asked with a cocky smile, kissing Silver on the cheek as he looked to the keys piled at the bottom of the pool and the stallion checking his pockets. "Am I a bad parent if I say I really don't want to tell her off because I'm curious how many she'll steal?" He asked, casting an affectionate look at his adoptive daughter now walking between the sun loungers looking for more mischief.

Bronze Gasket turned her book around for the mare in combat boots, showing a series of indescribable pictures on the front and an author's credit to BL Hoofcraft, the famous horror author. The fact she chose to read that around a beach resort was a little strange to say the least but then her accent showed she wasn't from around here so maybe it was normal there. "Not exactly big on swimming as you can probably guess." She chuckled, holding up her metal arm for a second.

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Gigil Resort   Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:40 pm

Divine smiled as Bronze held up the book, reaching out and trailing a finger across one of the pictures slowly, breathing out slowly. "Oh... I see... from the way this picture is drawn, I'd guess a horror author... Lovecraft perhaps? Or King..? Though it doesn't seem to really be King's style..." She smiled again and shook her head. "I'm sorry, but from what I can tell, you're wearing armour on one of your arms... is that right?" She cocked her head curiously before blinking. "Oh, I guess I should explain. I'm blind. I mean, my name is Divine Retribution," she stuck out her slim, yet callused hand for a shake. "But I can't see, like at all."

Ruby, having been meditating on the floor of the pool, launched herself through the water, and up onto the deck, landing next to the lamia and spraying him with water. "Oops, sorry buddy. Need a hand?" She asked with a smirk.

The dragon padded into the bar, trotting over and sitting down next to the fluffy thestral with a smile. Ordering a shot of vodka, he grinned at the stallion and raised an eyebrow. "Why the long face bud?" He asked kindly, the slim dragon still smiling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: The Gigil Resort   Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:09 pm

Sacred rubbed his hands over his face and shook his head a bit. "Ugh..." Before ordering himself a whiskey on the rocks. He sipped at it when a strange, bikini wearing dragon sat next to him. "Huh? Oh...I got an invitation here from a friend and then I couldn't find him. I'm simply not used to hotels and things like this..." He took another sip of his whiskey, shaking the ice around in the glass.

Poisoned Coil saw the mare waving at him, and decided to wave back. He got off his chair, stretching a bit and then yawning, showing off his large fangs. He began to move towards the pool before getting splashed in the face by a mare who jumped up from the pool. He was now covered in water, and he hissed, before snapping his fingers as a spell dried him completely in under a second. "No, I really don't."

Diamond shut her tome and teleported it away as ponies and diamond dogs started splashing around in the water. "Aw, what the hell? Can't a scholar read a tome in peace?" She sighed before noticing somepony behind her. "Oh...hello...I was reading an old spell tome." Her horn lit up, and she began playing with a bit of water, holding it in the air, shaping it and molding it into something.

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: The Gigil Resort   Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:18 pm

Wild Card nodded and made himself comfortable on the lounger next to the blind mare, though he wondered why where she was looking wasn't exactly where he was when he was standing up. "Rather alone? So you came to this resort by yourself then?" The pegasus asked, turning his head to look at the mare he was talking to. "If so then same here. Always nice to have a bit of a holiday by one's self, and especially now as the weather is perfect for it." He continued happily.

Wild then raised an eyebrow when the mare mentioned the amulet telling her if she'd bump into anything. He was about to ask if she had this for reasons like being distracted so often she forgot to look forward, until she mentioned her blindness. This certainly stopped him from asking about the amulet's power as it made perfect sense now. 'Smooth Gentle. Going after the blind mare out of all the others. I mean look over there, naked thestral with astounding hips and... metal arm?' 'Cheshire, honestly... You say that as if I'm aiming to get this mare into bed. Right now a good read and some relaxation are what I want, possibly a good conversation with somepony who isn't mad for a change.' He thought quickly before nodding to the mare... an odd gesture now come to think of it due to her not being able to see it. "Card. Wild Card, though Wild is just fine, Bell." The pegasus replied happily, now wondering how to carry on the conversation without making things seem awkward. "So, what made you come to this resort, Bell?" Wild decided on asking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Gigil Resort   Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:17 pm

Bronze nodded as she went back to her book. "Hoofcraft, one of the best. Still, half the stuff I see when me and my friends go on our journeys, his stuff actually becomes relaxing after awh-" Bronze interrupted herself when the mare said she was blind and asked why she had armor. She sighed in a slightly melancholy fashion. "That's, not armor. That's actually my arm." She said simply, moving her hand over to her real arm to shake it.

While Bronze was busy trying to be gentle with the blind mare when she hadn't realised her ailment, the lifeguard was evidently in for a long shift as he shook his fist to get Nijara down from where she was bouncing on one of the umbrellas like a trampoline; the mare shot off on her last jump, reaching at least thirty feet into the air before splashing down into the pool, drenching the ponies by the pool edge.

Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: The Gigil Resort   Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:31 pm

Three mares walked into the pool area. One had a pearl white coat and forest green hair. Those who were looking closely and had guard training..... Would not find anything wrong with this, just an ordinary mare. Really. A least until she sees the Lamia and gets nudged painfully in the ribs by the mare on her right. The green haired mare rolls her eyes, and drops the illusion in a flash of purple fiure, revealing a discordant creature. Her coat was still white, though it was now shot through with purple streaks. Her eyes spiraled weirdly, and her mismatched wings stretched out, popping and cracking, before she reigned them back in. Spotting the mare with the book instantly, she wanders over to bug her.
The mare that had been on her right grins, and explodes into scarlet flames. When the flames clear, a tall changeling mare with red hair stands, looking around eagerly. Spotting the two thestrals, she strides over to their location. The final mare watches in exasperation as her two 'companions' abandon her within the first few minutes of the arrival. She does not explode into flame sliek the other two. Instead, people looking at her would suddenly notice things. Like her razor blade teeth, fishy tail, webbed toes and fingers... That sort of thing. She looks around until she spots Silver Rose, perking up immediately and wandering over.

Lumos Step grins, possessing the water that Tea Leaf had just climbed out of. Several wavy tendrils form, snaking up out of the pool and moving lazily towards Silver. Lumos herself enters the pool area behind Silver, grinning widely in anticipation. Once she's gotten close, she says "Hello again Silver! It's been awhile."

Lunatic Veil steps quietly up behind Jamberry and Diamond, before realizing she's looming and sidestepping. She sits down next to Diamond looking the mare over. 'A scholar eh? Fun fun.'
She watches with interest as the mare forms some water, before reaching out with a hand and snapping. The water briefly forms the shape of an umbrella, before collapsing into a glowing neon apricot.

Lolk walks over to the umbrellas, then ascends over them with her wings and settles on an umbrella next to Razor's watching the mare with an amused expression. "If I ask you where you got that, are you going to say 'magic', or just keep eating?"

"I'm on my way Sister."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Gigil Resort   Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:13 pm

Nijara looked up at Lolk curiously from her ice cream, shrugged and mumbled something that sounded like advice on gardening before going back to scooping huge dollops of chocolate ice cream into her mouth at a time, making a mess of the floor in the process.

"I'd be mindful, messy sodding eater." The rough Manehatten accent was from the thestral walking towards Nijara and Lolk; she seemed to be the only one not dressed for the pool, instead in a black tank top and battered tracksuit pants, holding a cold beer in her hand as she came level with them and flopped onto one of the chairs. "Nijara's not much one for talking are you?"

"Yes I am." Nijara said. Razor looked stunned and turned back to the white thestral but she had already somehow leapt from her seat and right back into the pool, as if her jump from the umbrella wasn't enough. 

"How do I get stuck with watching her?" Razor grumbled as she took a huge swig of her beer, indicating for Lolk that nobody was using the loungers next to her.

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: The Gigil Resort   Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:46 pm

Bell was quiet for the most part, though she smiled warmly upon hearing the stallion's name. "Wild Card...I like your name, Wild." She said politely, bowing her head in his direction. Upon his question, she'd look in the direction of a splash...only to get doused by a bit of water from Nijara's splash, eliciting a very surprised squeak from the small mare, before she shook her head repeatedly, sighing. "I came here because I needed time to relax away from...suitors. So many annoying and ambitious nobles who want my family's money, but not wanting to actually be my friend or anything. I, uh, don't have many friends, either, just a few I hang out with at a cafe back in Canterlot..." She paused, blinking, a dark blush crossing her face. "S-sorry for rambling..." She mumbles weakly, staring downwards nervously, shifting in her seat and letting go of her amulet, the thing falling into the cleavage of her bikini top.

Back in the middle of the pool, the massive dog and the kitten atop his shoulders were talking with each other for a bit, before the dog decided to sink down and drag her with him, dunking her and making sure she was thoroughly soaked when they finally surfaced, the dog growling playfully in response to the mare's annoyed hiss. "You know I can't swim well, mutt."

"And that's why I held on to you, kitten." He responded with a raised eyebrow and a confidently-mischievous grin, and though he didn't notice himself, the wet fur they both had would now definitely help both cat and dog to show off their fit bodies, his thick fur covering up his slight muscles and skinny body, while the mare's thin, but very fit body now had a sleek, wet shine to it.

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Gigil Resort   Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:55 pm

Two figures came out of the hotel and walked towards the pool area. One of them had a big tail and no fur whatsoever apart from her hair. Her tail represented one of a shark, as did her headshape. Her back hosted a big dorsal fin with a green tribal tattoo on it. Her D-sized breasts were covered by green bikini, accompanied by side-knot panties of the same color. The tigershark gal looked quite cheerful and the moment she stepped outside, she stretched her limbs and inhaled the fresh air. She looked around the resort, wondering where to go first.

Her companion, however, looked more furred than the most. Her head represented one of a wolf. She was slightly taller than her sharkgal companion, and her breasts were about the same size. She was wearing a rather tight red bikini, as if she couldn't find one that was right for her, and thus certain features were exposed through her swimsuit. She looked rather very shy compared to her tigershark companion.

Naina the sharkgal first overved the sea. It seemed obvious where she was going first. It was her natural space, after all. Tabithi the worgen, however, eyed the loungers more. She just needed to relax for a moment. She walked towards them and away from her companion, slowly approaching loungers where Wild was and lied down on a lounger that was only about 2 loungers away from the stallion.

The sharkgal hastily walked towards the beach and the sea, where she would sit down on sand for a moment, and if noone would approach her, she'd make her way towards the sea and start swimming, leaving only her dorsal fin above the water.

Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: The Gigil Resort   Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:05 pm

Lolk nods politely to Nijara, and flutters down to sit next to Razor. "To be fair, ice cream is probably more interesting than conversation to some." Lolk notes the beer, but decides that the mare could probably drink a lot of those. She looked... Strong. Guard training?
"Stuck watching her? At least you haven't be- Hmmm... On second thought, probably better not to tempt fate." She looks the mare over briefly, noting her total lack of beach attire. "Hmmmm..."

"I'm on my way Sister."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: The Gigil Resort   Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:29 pm

Jamberry chuckled a little. "Well you know...It could be the fact that you're by the pool where everyone's going to be at when it's hot." He said with a smile and a shrug. "Oh...A spell tome..." Well that would explain the hat, he thought to himself. "Fancy." He looked behind him for a moment as Lunatic Veil loomed over him and Diamond before stepping to the side. He raised an eyebrow at the mare for a moment before looking over at the water Diamond had in her magic. "Oh. My name's Jamberry, but you can call me Jam...or Berry...Whatever floats your boat I guess and nice hat."

Star cursed as he didn't find his keys in his pockets. Grumbling, he dove under water and searched for his keys in all the other keys. He had to go up for breath a few times as he searched, but once he found it he held onto it and climbed out of the water. He walked over to the towel area and grabbed a towel, drying off his mane and coat a little. He kept on grumbling as he walked over to the bar. "Damn mare...How'd she even take my keys without me noticing..." He sat down next to the dragon out at random. He ordered a beer as he check his hand to make sure his keys were still there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Gigil Resort   Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:51 am

Divine shook her hand warmly, her grip strong but not painful, and nodded in interest. "Really? A mechanical arm then?" She reached over and began to run her hand across the metal, eyes closed as she felt it gently. Eventually, she blushed and withdrew her hand quickly. "Oh my god, I'm sorry, I didn't even ask permission..." she coughed and comtinued to blush. "It feels solid though. You must br really strong."

The dragon nodded and chuckled, sipping his vodka before taking the entire shot in one gulp and grinning. "I can't say that I'm too good with hotels either. I assumed there would be far less people than there are honestly..."

"Ooo~" Ruby giggled as the lamia dried himself off in an instant. "That's pretty impressive. A fire mage then?" She asked as she sat on the edge of the pool and began to dangle her feet in the water.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Gigil Resort   Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:47 am

Bronze nodded and held Divine's hand onto the metal, silently giving her permission to keep touching it. "Really it's okay. I just don't like when people stare at it, and, well..." She cut herself off. "Sorry, that was probably inappropriate." She apologised before something clicked. "I'm, sorry about your eyes." She said rather lamely even by her own admission; she had no idea exactly how you acknowledged a disability without being rude, even if technically she had one herself.

"Yeah, it's mechanical. I made the first version when I was fifteen." Bronze said as she lay back, enjoying the sun on her body as she talked to the mare. "Do you mind if I ask, where you born with your sight or...?" She asked, curious but not wanting to overstep her bounds.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Gigil Resort   

Back to top Go down

The Gigil Resort
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next