OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Picnic under a clear sky (social, new member friendly)

Go down 
+2
Kryptid
Doomande
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Doomande

Doomande

Picnic under a clear sky (social, new member friendly) Empty
PostSubject: Picnic under a clear sky (social, new member friendly)   Picnic under a clear sky (social, new member friendly) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 6:51 pm

It was a lovely day in the Canterlot royal garden, the pegasi had cleared the sky for each and every cloud, and Celestias sun warmed all the little ponies of the land. Some had even gotten the great idea to hold an open picnic, food from both the royal kitchen and local cooks alike sat forth.  Ponies bringing picnic baskets, cider soft as hard, even wine to share between them all, the food and drinks booming on the tables that was sat forth for that job, filling the big plane in a half circle, picnic blankets laying on the ground in the middle.

Ponies young and old was having fun, families gathering on the green to filling their stomachs, to tell stories, and speed smiles. See this was not a bad day to be in Canterlot, a day where all was welcome to sit down and relax, and many laughs was had. Some was even finding instruments forth, playing up to dance, and who could resist that?

Yes this was a fine day indeed, just as many others in Equestria.

Quote :
Hey all. As you can see in the title is this game a social one, that meaning that it is meant just for talking, laughing, eating free food and so on. Kissing on others are okay, but keep it PG-13 people. This thread is not meant for fighting, so do try to use your words before you use your fists.

As people can see as well does it have a "new member friendly" tag as well, that meaning that there are no continuity as such, people can post as they want, people can jump in and out of the game, and that whatever bars there are, are lowered. I do know that there are a 3 line rule limit normally, but that rule does not apply here.
Back to top Go down
Kryptid

Kryptid

PostSubject: Re: Picnic under a clear sky (social, new member friendly)   Picnic under a clear sky (social, new member friendly) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 4:09 am

Among the accumulation of colorful equines, one copper pegasus stallion hovered a few feet above ground level searching for a good spot to settle down. He had originally wanted to find a location away from the hustle and bustle, but it didn't look like any such spots were left open by this time. I shouldn't be surprised. This IS Canterlot after all. Taking another pass around the park, Marble Rye eventually chose a place near the center of the conglomeration. Others were easily within earshot of the new arrival, but he left them to their own business.

He began setting out the red-and-white checkerboard blanket for his soon-to-arrive group to sit on, as well as placing a pair of picnic baskets out in the center. Pincha Salt and Bon Appetit said they would meet up with him here as soon as they were done with a bit of shopping. Marble himself had arrived earlier than he expected to and was now wondering if those two would have any trouble locating him in this sea of ponies.

While the caramel stallion waited, he opened a lid on the basket and retrieved a home-made, honey granola bar in clear plastic wrapping. Might as well get a snack while I wait. Eating just one won't hurt. He lied down on his stomach, admiring the cool breeze and well-groomed plants in the royal garden as he chewed away at the sweet clusters of grain and nuts. It really was a great idea to vacation in Canterlot on my week off. I only wish I had come sooner.
Back to top Go down
http://kryptid.deviantart.com
Brother Roga
Admin
Admin
Brother Roga

PostSubject: Re: Picnic under a clear sky (social, new member friendly)   Picnic under a clear sky (social, new member friendly) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 4:44 pm

A creamy pegasus mare was walking towards the royal gardens, having gone shopping in the market area of the city and hearing about the gardens being opened to the public for the day. Her ear-borne jewelry clinked and jingled as the slight breeze made the gold clank against itself, forcing her to constantly fidget with jewelry. A passerby might not notice it at first, but the ear-borne jewelry was actually being fidgeted with because they were not earrings with some extra jewelry hanging around her neck, but they were actually clasps that could be taken off at will.

"Excuse me, Twinkle! You forgot your change!" A salespony hollered after her. Twinkle turned her head back and eeped a bit as she realized she left a few leftover bits on the counter.
"Oh no, I'm sorry!" She said before quickly grabbing the bits and stepping aside so the other ponies in line could conduct business. She decided that she'd take flight before anything further happened. After arriving in the gardens, she touched down and took a seat on a bench next to a pine tree.
"Mother would love this place." She mused to herself as she took a carrot from her grocery bag and began munching on it.
Back to top Go down
SilverKaizer

SilverKaizer

PostSubject: Re: Picnic under a clear sky (social, new member friendly)   Picnic under a clear sky (social, new member friendly) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 8:42 am

A dark blue stallion, wearing a black treble, a brown vest, and a pair of sunglass, happily trots though the garden, taking in the Serene nature and up beat vibe. With a camera hanging from his neck, he breathed a sigh of relief.

"I needed this." He said with a smile. Continuing, a small stand caught his eye. "Hello, there!" The sales pony said with an enthusiastic smile. "Greetings." The blue stallion returned his smile one one of his own.

"Might I interest you in one of our Delicious pear pies!?" The sales pony asked, abruptly shoving one in the other stallion's face. "Uh...Sure? I guess?" He replied, slowly digging around in his knap sack, taking out a few bits, giving them to the sales pony, and taking the pie.

"Thank you for your patronage. Mr..."

"Quick Snap. Quick Snap Buckly." With a tip of his hat, Quick Snap walked away, looking for a place to sit.
Back to top Go down
http://onxykaizoku.tumblr.com
Summer_Breeze

Summer_Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Picnic under a clear sky (social, new member friendly)   Picnic under a clear sky (social, new member friendly) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 10:25 pm

Summer Breeze, a light grey Pegasus mare with a teal mane and tail, finished her weather jobs and decided to check out the picnic she heard so much about at work. Some of her co-workers mentioned over lunch that they would be there and she hoped her sisters Spring, Autumn, and Winter might like to come out and enjoy some family bonding time. She flew from Cloudsdale to Ponyville to her home to change out of her work outfit, take a shower and then head out to Canterlot for the picnic. Along the way to Canterlot, she developed a wing cramp and decided to rest near the picnic site. She eyed the food and her stomach growled in anticipation of the delicious food items.

Back to top Go down
555EchoJewel

555EchoJewel

PostSubject: Re: Picnic under a clear sky (social, new member friendly)   Picnic under a clear sky (social, new member friendly) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 11:38 pm

A lone mare smiles to herself under her cloak as she walks on this very fine day, looking to sky as she listens to the sounds of ponies around her while also avoiding thim if she could.
"Such a nice afterno-OOF!" she squeeks outloud and lands on her rump heavaly after she bumped into a dark blue stallion, her cloak falling off her head exposeing her blue/black mane and deep red coat as she shakes the cobwebs from her head. She squeeks agian as she realizes what she did, stuttering in fear of his anger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Picnic under a clear sky (social, new member friendly)   Picnic under a clear sky (social, new member friendly) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Picnic under a clear sky (social, new member friendly)
Page 1 of 1