OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Updating a character sheet

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alpha P

Alpha P

Updating a character sheet Empty
PostSubject: Updating a character sheet   Updating a character sheet Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 12:17 pm

What's the process for doing such and who needs to approve it? All I really want to do is add an image to mine, but it would be nice to know for future reference.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Updating a character sheet   Updating a character sheet Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 2:24 pm

If it's ONLY to add an image, there's no need to verify it all over again. Just make sure the image doesn't take up too much space. Now, in the event there's a re-writing being done, make sure to inform the character Admin of it in advance and THEN show them the changes... Also, Alpha? Try making use of the Q&A thread we got instead of making new topics when asking something. It's a lot easier for us and others Watching it to know when others are writing in it for starters, and it's the reason it was made in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Updating a character sheet   Updating a character sheet Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 5:21 pm

Ok, cool, got it and my bad.
Back to top Go down
Heartstring
Admin
Admin
Heartstring

PostSubject: Re: Updating a character sheet   Updating a character sheet Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 11:35 pm

Doesn't matter the size of the image. I set the site so it'll automatically resize it.

Also i'm moving this thread to the Q&A section. Thank you for asking questions. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://mlpmoe.proboards.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Updating a character sheet   Updating a character sheet Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Updating a character sheet
Page 1 of 1