OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Stranded

Go down 
3 posters

Which place would you rather be Stranded?
Planet
Stranded Vote_lcap75%Stranded Vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
Island
Stranded Vote_lcap25%Stranded Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Robotrip3000

Robotrip3000

Stranded Empty
PostSubject: Stranded   Stranded Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 6:11 pm

Warning! PLEASE READ THIS! Warning! What you see here is just a choice list! Stranded is a RP where the forum leader cannot control the actions of other players, but rather the Natural Causes. You will do your best to survive with or without your partner, depending on how it goes. Adventure:[x]/ Gore: [Varies] Other: [?]

Everything is a blur. Your mind races, trying to recollect what has happened. Your body aches, your ears ringing, your mind in different places at once. You try to stand on your hooves, but you collapse. What has happened? Suddenly, your mind starts at the memories. Yes, you remember now. At least, you remember how you got here. Your mind trails off into the memory lake. Ahh, yes, it began when...

Stranded: On an Island--

...you awoke on the ship. Yes, you remember now, the Britannic. The second largest ship compared to the Celestial ship. A replica, they say. Your jaw cranks open, and bones pop on your back when you give it a good stretch. But...what class were you in? 1st class? 2nd? Maybe even 3rd? You visit them all, but you lived in one of them. Regardless, your stomach growled like a wild timber wolf. You glance at your clock. It was 10:34. You nearly panicked, and you sprung out of your room. You reached to the lunch room just in time, as they were selling your favorite food. Grr, what was it? It was on the tip of your tongue. The bell rings and the smell of fire reaches to your nose. Maybe some pony has over cooked something. You stood in line.

Every pony began to panic. Screaming about 'Griffon Attacks' or something. You couldn't quite recall. The smell of fire and food rushed through your nostrils. Suddenly, the sleep in your eyes start assaulting them. You give it a good rub, hoping for it to go away. "FIRE!! FIRE!!" You hear. Suddenly, nothing but the smell of smoke crawled into your nostrils.

This ship was going down, and you were to tired to react.

Your body reacts quickly to the situation, sprinting back into your room to grab your belongings. What...did you grab? Do you have any memory? No matter, you grabbed it and went on your way. You ran to the main deck, who he looked very terrified. "Y-you?" He says, surprised to see you left behind. "What are you doing?! Get on Boat 7!"

You nod and rush to the requested boat. You hop on to see other passengers terrified of their wits. CLINK CLANK, you hear, and the boat suddenly falls onto the water. A loud splash of water rises upon you, now freezing in the morning of cold water. Other small boats fall as well, more splashing to be heard. You made it out alive, at least, you thought so. Life can be so unfair at times. The water around the ship began to fight viciously, flipping passenger boats, and pushing others from land.

The water you had, however, was far worse. The water grew, and grew, and grew until it looked like it was ready to eat you alive. You look at the gigantic wave, horrified by the possibility that you could die. When the water covered the light of the sun, it came down. You close your eyes, hoping it would be quick, and it came. That's all you remember. Now, you open your sleepy eyes to see a tropical tree. "A-am I...on an Island?" You ask yourself. You look around to see your fellow boat crew asleep on the island.

Seems like your Stranded on an Island. What is your first move?

Stranded: On a Planet--

...the party began. How could you be so forgetful? It was the day that the Pony Race was finally able to travel the stars! The Galaxy looked so beautiful, didn't it? You remember going out onto the Lunar II space deck, and looked out. You were quite curious on how it was allowing you to breathe in space. Magic? An air tight bubble? Advance technology? Well, it was beautiful nonetheless. You hear galloping footsteps come to your way. But...it wasn't slow, walking steps. They were fast, urgent steps. You look towards the sound, and in an instant, was blindly cover by brown fabric. "Gotcha!" You hear.

You try to fight back, even though he was able to grab your whole body in a brown bag. "Let me out!" You shout, but it was futile. Through all the struggling you did, you remember the whole conversation. "Cercy, you grabbed the hostages?" One female voice asked.

At first, it was quiet, but then a sigh was heard. "I already rounded them up, your highness." The more masculine voice said. Hostages? How many? Where were they going to take you? Anger filled you as you thought about the questions, but you listened nonetheless. "Great! Send them off into space. If we do get captured, we won't be filed for scaring the public." She says.

Then a force you never felt before until now, he drags you by the tip of the bag, and continues to do so for who knows how long. You continued to struggle, but it didn't sound like the stallion cared. Finally, your sent flying into a wall, pain lashing out on your back. "Departing in 3...2...1..." and just like that, all the force from the unknown craft took out flying. "Warning: Fuel at 9 percent. Prepare for landing."

Already?! You don't know if you were going straight, down, or up, but your body slid against its will to a wall filled with other voices. Screaming was heard from the other hostages, but you couldn't tell; you were screaming yourself. Without warning, a sudden BOOSH was not heard, but felt. A sudden jolt sent you flying into another wall, but this time, it put you to sleep.

You slowly awaken, realizing your still in the bag. You struggle weakly, but the end finally came loose. You look above you to see the night sky once more, and a blue aura. You crawl, and you see a beautiful tree glowing blue aura from its leafs. You look around, to see the sun slowly rise. It was dawn, but you realize something.

Your Stranded On a Planet with nothing but your crew and your wits. How long do you think you'll last?

And that's Stranded! Hopefully, when I come back, I'll explain how this RP game will work. In the meantime, post a comment down below on who you would like to enter. Everyone has a chance, so enter now!

BTW: vote down below on which you would like to do! Stranded: On an Island, or Stranded: On a Planet! (Hopefully it works) I'll answer questions when I come back, if you guys have any. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Kryptid

Kryptid

Stranded Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranded   Stranded Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 2:25 am

I voted island, but I'd be willing to do either. Whether I join depends on whether other similar RPs open to me or not.
Back to top Go down
http://kryptid.deviantart.com
Robotrip3000

Robotrip3000

Stranded Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranded   Stranded Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 1:44 am

Kryptid wrote:
I voted island, but I'd be willing to do either. Whether I join depends on whether other similar RPs open to me or not.

Sorry to be a bit rude, but can you vote in the poll please? It'll be much easier for me to see what the people vote for.
Back to top Go down
Kryptid

Kryptid

Stranded Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranded   Stranded Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 3:18 am

Robotrip3000 wrote:
Kryptid wrote:

Sorry to be a bit rude, but can you vote in the poll please? It'll be much easier for me to see what the people vote for.
I did, actually. Before I even commented.
Back to top Go down
Robotrip3000

Robotrip3000

Stranded Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranded   Stranded Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 8:45 pm

Kryptid wrote:
Robotrip3000 wrote:
Kryptid wrote:

I did, actually. Before I even commented.

Oh, sorry! My mistake! Thank you for voting though!
Back to top Go down
Kryptid

Kryptid

Stranded Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranded   Stranded Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 2:14 am

Do I get a confirmation as to whether Marble Rye may be accepted into the RP or not? Were you going to have a character of your own in it? Having just one player seems a little boring.
Back to top Go down
Robotrip3000

Robotrip3000

Stranded Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranded   Stranded Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 9:11 am

Kryptid wrote:
Do I get a confirmation as to whether Marble Rye may be accepted into the RP or not? Were you going to have a character of your own in it? Having just one player seems a little boring.

Actually was hoping for a bit more players. We can wait, or we can play now. Your choice.
Back to top Go down
Kryptid

Kryptid

Stranded Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranded   Stranded Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 6:03 pm

Robotrip3000 wrote:
Kryptid wrote:

Actually was hoping for a bit more players. We can wait, or we can play now. Your choice.
Waiting sounds good. It'd be better with more players.
Back to top Go down
Robotrip3000

Robotrip3000

Stranded Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranded   Stranded Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 8:54 am

Kryptid wrote:
Robotrip3000 wrote:
Kryptid wrote:

Waiting sounds good. It'd be better with more players.

Alrighty then! Hopefully we can get some recognition soon.
Back to top Go down
Shoryu

Stranded Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranded   Stranded Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 2:57 am

I might be interested enough >3>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stranded Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranded   Stranded Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stranded
Page 1 of 1