A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

beginner's battle

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Darth Quadro

PostSubject: Re: beginner's battle   Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:52 pm

Jack just gave a big toothy grin at Pyro. "You mad bro? Yeah, you mad." Jack switched fighting stances, having his left rear leg planted firmly on the ground and the right lifted slightly with both forelegs raised to protect his face. Pyro may recognize this as being similar looking to that of a muay thai kick boxing style.

Jack barely dodged the uppercut by leaning back with the punch as it grazed his chin. "That's the spirit freak! Get mad!" Jack noticed pyro stepping up to get in close range but Jack attacked first. He first kicked with his right rear leg attacking Pyro's shin and then immediately recocked the leg and kicked at Pyro's side. He followed this attack with a left straight punch and lunge stepped with his left rear leg aiming to stomp on Pyro's toes switching the straight to a high elbow to the chin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pyroman33

PostSubject: Re: beginner's battle   Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:27 pm

pyro did not react fast enough to dodge jack's first kick aimed right att his shin and his second kick in his middle, causing him to stagger backwards a bit but when jack was doing his third straight punch, pyro managed to dodge under his punch just in time as he felt it going right over his hair and, promtly tries to grab jack's outstreched arm after his punch to throw him to the ground and if pyro is fast enough before jack gets upp from the ground, pyro then attempts to pick him upp again before throwing him att the fake church wall and then finnising with a smash punsch att jack, but pyro charges the rune to allways keep a 1 charge ready as he moves carefully towards jack, upping his guard for jack's attacks as his passives keeps pyro upp as to tries ignore the pain from his kicks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darth Quadro

PostSubject: Re: beginner's battle   Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:17 pm

Jack was surprised when Pyro dodged his punch and grabbed his arm. Jack was then flung over pyros shoulder and slammed into the ground momentarily knocking the wind out of him. He was then picked up and thrown before he had time to react. However Jack was able to take notice of the incoming blast of kinetic energy and opened up his wings to alter his trajectory and instead hit a bench knocking it over and dodging the punch. There was a loud groan that resounded through the church that might have easily been mistaken for pain at first, but with the addition of the chuckling now it was clear groan of pure pleasure. "Hehehehehehe.... Oh, baby that is the stuff! I like it! Hit me harder, I've been a real bad boy!" Jack suddenly jumped up and switched into a more relaxed stance with his shoulders slumped and his hooves seemingly only lightly touching the ground. "Hit me again! I want you to do it! Hit me harder!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pyroman33

PostSubject: Re: beginner's battle   Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:42 pm

not wanting to deny his request he says "if that is what you want "handsome jack", time to take away that smug grin of your face",but he internaly ponderd on jacks mental state when he got upp and asked to be punched which wierded him out a bit, he then gladly went towards jack in a brisk pase as he balled up his fists, but knowing the Pegasus att this time, pyro still Went carefully if it was just some trap that jack could have planed to just lure him in for a easy beatdown, so with a charge in standby in his rune, he then reached jack and reved up his fist Before unleasing a combo, starting with a Heavy straight punsh att jack's shoulder, followed with a Heavy knockback shoulder tackle aimed right att his chest and finishing with a powerfull dropkick if pyro dose it all corectly, and all preformed by himself without his rune aiding him as it glows with Power with a charge in it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darth Quadro

PostSubject: Re: beginner's battle   Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:10 pm

Jack chuckled. "Did you just make a reference? I feel like you made a reference there... You do realize we are in Equestria and not.... Wherever the hell you came from. However, I am quite handsome and I'm glad you think so. Now come and give daddy a big ol ki-" before Jack finished pyro had swung and punched Jack in the shoulder. Even though the punch connected, Jack seemed strangely unphazed by it and hadn't even tried to dodge it. When Pyro went for the shoulder bash Jack merely made a single step to the side while leaving one foreleg out and used his own momentum against him to trip him to the floor, giving him a quick slap on the ass as he went by.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pyroman33

PostSubject: Re: beginner's battle   Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:56 pm

As pyro went to the ground after being triped by a simple sidestep and then being slaped in his behind by jack, pyro then curled up and crawled to a nearby wall and shakes, his actions seems very odd for anyone else other than pyro's roommate, but its a highly effective surprise attack to get the drop on someone as he starts employing fakeouts of his own into the mix before saying to himself "lets see if you can read this, you damm tease" but it sounds like a whine to jack, hoping that it lures him closer as he charges 2 more charges to his rune, having a total of 3 charges ready for his attack, or for defense should things go wrong
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darth Quadro

PostSubject: Re: beginner's battle   Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:32 am

Jack just laughed as pyro began to shake and made no movement to come near him. "Aw yeah! I can read your body alright and its telling me all the yes! Shake it baby!" Jack reached into his suit jacket and began tossing bits at pyro. "Yeah you work it for those bits! You freaky little freak, you know what I like."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pyroman33

PostSubject: Re: beginner's battle   Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:37 am

Moments later pyro used his rune to punch the wall with 2 charges with both of his fists, but instead of just punching and not moving, pyro utilized the charges to catapult himself from the wall with his legs outstreched aimed att Jacks upper chest region or head, he used the laws of fysics to his advantage when pyro launched himself att a angle with supprising speed towards jack, though his attack is effective against beasts of the everfree forest, he have never used it against anyone or anypony else with higher intelegence, but should he hit his mark, pyro would ricochet of jack into the air before coming down with a kinectic drop punch, but should he miss, he would bounce inside the church a few times untill he is above his target or looses the kinectic energy in his body and fall down
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darth Quadro

PostSubject: Re: beginner's battle   Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:34 pm

Jack saw Pyro suddenly punch the wall with his energy fist and then come launching off the wall and come launching forward at Jack with incredible speed. However Jack just did a backwards roll as pyro approached and midway through the roll as pyro flew just over Jack, Jack used all his abdominal and back strength to launch both his rear hooves straight up into Pyro's stomach.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pyroman33

PostSubject: Re: beginner's battle   Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:54 pm

Pyro reacted badly to the kick to the gut, sending him of uppwards to the ceiling uncontrollably as the kinectic energy still moved him and crashes into the fake church ceiling head first, causing him to dangle upp there for a moment before he got lose by wiggling his body, and as he got lose he fell downwards, but on a fake chandilier that hangs a good bit above the ground, it was hard to notice since it was so high above both earlier, but pyro came to his sences again ontop of the chandilier and looked down trough it as it swings after the impact
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darth Quadro

PostSubject: Re: beginner's battle   Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:24 pm

Jack chuckles at Pyro laying the chandelier before flying up there himself. "Hey freak, I believe you were about to show me some unreadable move? Because whatever that was I clearly saw coming. You were like a full 15 feet away. I think that talisman things you use is making your fighting worse. You rely to heavily on it." Jack maneuvered around and made to kick it out of Pyro's hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pyroman33

PostSubject: Re: beginner's battle   Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:14 am

Seeing that jack is about to kick away pyro's primary means off attack, he instictivly dodges jack's kick, but being on a hanging chandilier, his dodge caused it to sway under him, moving his center of gravity that causes him to lose ballance and sent his hands out to grab the closest thing he could to not fall, and that would be jack's leg and pyro grabed it hard on it, not wanting to fall down from such a height as but he started to struggle to hold him self as the chandilier moved alot under him
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darth Quadro

PostSubject: Re: beginner's battle   Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:17 pm

Jack laughed as pyro grabbed his leg and began to pull away. From the chandelier. "Ahahaha, look at the little damsel in distress. Would you like me to be your knight in shining armor.... Hehehe. I would actually love to be in Shining Armor right now, he got dat booty like POW! but seriously though freak, drop the crystal you were fighting better without it." Jack flew up a little higher and moved towards the chandelier hinge threatening to let it drop.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pyroman33

PostSubject: Re: beginner's battle   Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:30 pm

"oh just shut up you god dammed plader mouth!" pyro says as he snaps out of his fear and lets go of the chandelier under his feet, leting his Heavy body tug on jack's leg, making it hard for him to stay in the air, hoping that he is Heavy enough to bring him down to the ground to beat him upp again, having had enough of jack's personality
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darth Quadro

PostSubject: Re: beginner's battle   Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:22 pm

"And suddenly I've fallen!" Instead of resisting the sudden additional weight put onto Jack from pyro grabbing onto his legs, Jack folded up his wings and fell straight down. As Jack fell he bent his knees so that he would fall straight into pyro knees first. Upon hitting the ground or Pyro, Jack would then forward roll away and go straight into a defensive standing position. "But I can get up! Life alert is not there for me!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pyroman33

PostSubject: Re: beginner's battle   Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:15 pm

alarmed that jack wasn't resisting his wheight but instead just closed his wings to fall down with him, and as he fell with jack to the ground pyro knew it would hurt if jack landed on him as he was directly below the pegasus, so he started to kick back to swing backwards under jack to avoid him and releases his grip, only to land on his belly seconds later that knocked the wind out of him as his blurry eyes looked att jack as he took a defencive stance.

Afterwards pyro rose upp from the ground in a pained state as his regeneration rune was busy recovering him but he noted something flashing in between some benches as he walks to the object, his eyes glancing towards jack very often to see if he was going to charge right att him when not looking as his kinnetic rune was passivly charging itself up slowly, 1 of 5 charges ready within it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darth Quadro

PostSubject: Re: beginner's battle   Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:19 am

Jack saw how unsteadily pyro was getting back up an d before he got all the way back up, Jack took two steps forward and kicked at Pyro as he was still kneeling with enough force to send him straight to his back.

Noting the rune that Pyro was eyeing Jack sighed exasperated. "I told you again and again you rely to heavily on these things! Your boring me freak." Jack strolled over and picked up the blinder rune and then pelted pyro with it. "Go ahead and use it on me, see what happens. Your weapons are an extension of yourself, they don't make you more powerful they just give you more options when fighting. So I'm trying to show you, if you rely on your weapons they will fail you, rely on yourself to use the weapons. Now if your ready to fight me for real then drop all of your runes and shit and come at me like a real stallion, if your still too stubborn to listen to advice than use that rune on me, go ahead I won't move or flinch." Jack stood in front of pyro waiting expectantly for him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pyroman33

PostSubject: Re: beginner's battle   Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:45 pm

pyro lies on the ground and beaten by jack several times, Before he hears jacks choice of either retaliate with his runes or without them. pyro being stuburn as he is normaly, he considers to retaliate with his runes like previously, but then he Thinks that its that what jack is expecting out of him.

pyro takes in jacks Words and promptly drops all his runes exept the regeneration rune and rears his legs and kicks outwards att either jacks groin or legs as he uses the momentum to quickly get upp on his feet, holding a defensive stance, and if jack where to strike att him with front or rear hooves, pyro would then atempt to Dodge or grab his limbs to swing him down to the ground
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darth Quadro

PostSubject: Re: beginner's battle   Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:58 pm

Jack barely managed to pull away before pyro kicked him in the thigh, avoiding the blow to the balls by twisting his leg. The blow made Jack curse but overall he was still completely fine. Jack looked at pyro and saw he dropped his runes around him except for the regen rune causing jack to smirk. "So you finally ready to play with the big boys now that you've dropped your kiddie toys? Eh, Pyro?"

Jack made a fast low kick to Pyro's leading ankle to take his mind off his guard, then made a swift uppercut to pyro right elbow to break his guard. This would then be followed by a swift jab to the stomach followed by a haymaker to the head from the left and instead of returning to guard jack let the haymaker follow through as he jumped and spun flinging his rear right hoof at pyro's head like a whip.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pyroman33

PostSubject: Re: beginner's battle   Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:56 am

pyro snorts att jacks comment and growls " you are quite the taunting, most anoying Pegasus i have ever seen and meet, just keep your trap shut for once!" he says Before seeing jack make his move by doing a fast low kick on his leading ankle.

the kick causes pyro to yelp in pain and instinctivly drop to his knees in pain, just in time to luckily evade jack's Swift uppercut, and while pyro is on his knees, he fights the pain in his ankle Before attempting to use his Heavy body wheight to do a tackle charge on jack to then slam him to the ground with his momentum and wheight
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: beginner's battle   

Back to top Go down

beginner's battle
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2