A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

The Brightest of Treasures

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: The Brightest of Treasures   Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:03 pm

In the library of Canterlot Castle the sunlight coming through the huge stained glass windows that took up a large part of the east wall was just beginning to turn a soft, pleasant orange as the sun began it's descent for the night, paving the way for the night that would arrive in a few hours. Most in the library had left as it was only open to a select few nobles and researchers during the day hours and of a night it was expected that they would leave the library in peace.

Naturally, one particular mare had neglected such manners.

On a ladder that went up at least twenty feet, the small pink form of Purse Cutter was reaching her hand towards the back of the shelf for a volume on ancient zebra artifacts. The mare's bright pink suit almost matched her mane perfectly but was contrasted by her more purple bat wings sticking out the back which she had spread wide to help her balance; the shelves were so high that she would've considered flying usually but she had been up since dawn trying to figure out her latest ancient discovery and could not drum up the effort to use her wings to hover.

"Bucking finally." She growled when she finally got the old battered leather volume free from the shelf, shaking some dust off of it as she slid down the ladder. "You better have the answers in you." She grumbled in a surprisingly lower class Trottingham accent considering her look one would've expected a refined, dignified voice of nobility. 

Still she took the book and sat down at the nearest table and began to track down the passage she needed, ignoring the nagging of the librarian who said she needed to leave. She was still only new to taking her father's position, she had to prove herself to the Princesses if she wanted to be staying.

And one princess in particular for an entirely different reason...

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: The Brightest of Treasures   Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:01 am

The soft sound of someone clearing their throat would be heard behind the thestral, and to Purse, that might be a rather nice surprise, with her sharp hearing, if someone could sneak up on her so easily. "Tea Leaf's Daughter, yes?" It asked, a melodic, gentle tone to the voice of the Solar Diarch. And when Purse turned around, she'd be greeted with the sight of the Princess, clad in a long, flowing, metallic gold dress, who was standing close enough that her tall, eight foot frame could easily see what the thestral would be reading. Her ever-billowing multi-colored mane was covering her left eye as she smiled warmly at the small mare. "You know, the library closes soon." She said softly, casually leaning over and resting a hand on the table the other mare was sitting at, observing the book she had. "What's so important that you have to make my dear friend Scroll wait for you to finish up, hm?" She asked kindly, her glazing flicking back to the pink mare before her.

ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Brightest of Treasures   Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:05 am

Purse looked up at Celestia with a cocky grin as if she were in a bar or pub, not looking up at the ruler of Equestria who was closer to being double her size than being equal to it. "Hoodwink, yes." She said with a sneaky grin; Tea Leaf had told Celestia that his daughter would be using his old thief alias, and she seemed quite proud of that fact. "Purse Cutter to you." She purred in a tone that could not have been more obviously flirty if she tried.

Purse swivelled back around in her chair, partly to not make it too obvious she was eyeing the princess up; the alicorn of the sun had always seemed the most beautiful pony in existence when Purse had seen pictures or attended the Summer Sun Celebration, and seeing her up close she more than lived up to the expectations her mind had set. "Just looking up on some zebra artifact me and my colleagues recovered." She said in a casual tone, utterly ignoring that Celestia had basically politely told her to leave... and ignoring the fact the book she was reading from required express permission to read.

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: The Brightest of Treasures   Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:59 am

"Trying to flirt won't change that you need to leave soon, you know." Celestia reprimanded the small mare playfully, not losing the warm smile. "And Purse...you look a bit too young to take the Hoodwink name, you know. How would I know you're legitimately good enough, hm?" The princess asked curiously, wondering if she would get a surprise, or be let down. But knowing the last Hoodwink...This little thestral would surely do the former. "Oh, and I doubt you'd find anything in that book. Didn't your father tell you I keep the books about real artifacts and hidden away, just so I could get him to sit and have a cup of tea with me? The book you have is actually just a copy, with plenty of the pictures and articles altered or removed." She said all of this with the calmest, most serene look of kindness, like she could be joking, or she could be truthful, but it was up to Purse to figure out for herself, or just ask, that was definitely an option.

ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Brightest of Treasures   Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:05 am

Purse looked down at the book, with a momentary flash of astonishment on her face that she had been fooled; now that she was actually looking for it she could see the tell tale signs of ommissions from the book, quotes referring to passages that didn't seem to exist and misplaced paragraphs.

The thestral grinned again and chuckled. There was a light clinking as she twirled her hand around, playing with something like a yoyo. "Well then, since you wanted to know if I can be Hoodwink." Purse grinned, flicking out the small golden object in her hand... which looked rather distinctly like Celestia's necklace. "Proof enough?" She asked with that same cocky grin. "Those books I can get in two days max." She promised, standing up to be slightly less dwarfed by Celestia, still twirling the stolen necklace around her fingers. 

The thestral then seemed to lose track of her own boast and just looked Celestia's dress over. "Mmm, you wear so much gold princess and you might tempt me to thieve that dress right off your pretty back." She implied with a sultry smirk.

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: The Brightest of Treasures   Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:33 am

Celestia's eyebrows slowly rose and she stood up straight slowly, forcing Purse to have to stare past the princess's bosom to see her calm face. The alicorn's magic very gently took the necklace, and replaced it at it's original position. "Impressive, Purse. I would definitely say you're almost as good as your father." She said, a slight purr to her voice, as if she was insinuating certain raunchy things. "Gaurd!" She shouted, voice firm, and loud, but very, very calm.

Upon the arrival of two gaurds, Celestia continued to speak. "Six hours in the dungeon for this one." She then leaned in and whispered into Purse's ear. "My door locks in three, I expect you in half an hour, and your book gets sent off to another city in fifteen. Make it in five and I'll give you a present." After that last whisper, she straightening, turned to the gaurd, and nodded to them, before disappearing in a flash of golden light, which the gaurds would immediately move over and start leading Purse away.

ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Brightest of Treasures   Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:38 am

The thestral growled playfully at the guards. "You manipulative mare." Purse purred at Celestia before she disappeared; she refrained from calling the princess a bitch because really it felt like crossing a boundary right now, and she didn't want to wreck what could be a very promising situation. As soon as the guards grabbed her Purse let them guide her to the hallway where she asked to be allowed to apply some perfume if she was expected to be in dank dungeons for for six hours.

A quick spray of some knockout gas in a mislabelled bottle later and Purse Cutter strolled up to Celestia's room, straightening her bowtie in her reflection in the window before she strolled in with a confident swagger as if she owned the place. "Next time princess, don't make it so easy." She announced in a cocky tone to the dark room, eagerly anticipating what she had no idea but definitely something.

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: The Brightest of Treasures   Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:38 am

Celestia was laying back on her bed, reading a book slowly. Her dress had been exchanged for a bathrobe and her ever-flowing mane still flowed off to the side, though it was moving rather sluggish compared to normally. "Took you long enough, my dear, I expected far better. Two minutes to get here? I believe you father made it in one the first time I did similar for him." She closed her book, setting it on her night stand with a soft yawn. "That is your book, dear. I suggest you don't lose it, it's very old, so also take care of the thing. Or else." She said firmly, but kindly, slowly stretching her arms and sitting up, before patting the bed beside her. "Now, I believe I promised you a present, hm~? Sit beside me, and close your eyes. If you peek, I'll blind you for an hour." She said with such a kind, calm expression, smiling as radiantly warm as her own sun.

ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Brightest of Treasures   Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:25 am

"Hopefully you didn't do things too similarly for my dad." Purse responded in a distinctly flirty voice as she closed the door, hanging her top hat on the hat rack by the door; the mare's long braid was allowed to fall over her shoulder with the hat gone, followed by her kicking her shoes off to make her way to the bed. "I expect I might have two guards who hold a grudge; the unicorn looked like his helmet clanged the stairs really hard." She commented, leaving it up to Celestia's imagination how she had got away from the guards.

"Ohh, a little surprise gift Princess? For little old me?" She asked with a hand on her chest like she was honored beyond compare and closed her mismatched eyes, sitting still and smiling. "Hmm, I can think of several fun gifts to get with my eyes closed." She added in another obvious flirt to the princess.

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: The Brightest of Treasures   Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:33 am

"Yes, a gift for the little mare sitting beside me~..." Celestia purred, trailing off into silence, and Purse would hear the movement of fabric, as if Celestia was taking something off, or putting it on, and in only a minute the diarch's voice would purr. "Dear Purse, you may open your eyes~" When the thestral did, her gaze would be greeted with the beautiful sight of Celestia...wearing a very tightly-fitting black satin dress, with a canyon of snowy-white cleavage visible, but at Purse's position, she'd be too low to even see it, but elsewhere, the dress hugged nearly every curve the princess had to show. "So, what do you think, my dear? Does this dress still fit me okay? It's been a few years since I've worn it..." She trailed off, her kind magenta gaze drifting down to watch the pink-clad mare closely.

ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Brightest of Treasures   Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:43 am

The pink mare didn't have the best view from her position (for once she was cursing her usually very helpful height) but just from what she could see alone she could tell that that dress was very snug, and not in the way Purse's suit was; her suit might've hugged her body a bit, that dress looked bloody well painted on from where the thestral was sitting!

"Be honest, do you want the truth or what I'm actually thinking?" Purse deadpanned as she unashamedly moved her head to get a better look at all the ways it hugged Celestia. "Because right now I'm a little worried that the mare literally a hundred times my elder looks better in a tight dress than I do." She remarked, continuing to blatantly ogle.

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: The Brightest of Treasures   Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:03 am

"Excuse the language, but I believe what younger folk say lately is 'Damn Right'. So I will say...Damn Right, I look good. But the dress is a bit tighter than I remember...might need to cut back on the desserts. Unless, of course, you'd say it looks better as tight as it is?" She smiled, slowly twirling, her wings spread wide to let Purse see the diarch's back, the little smile on her face showing she was rather enjoying the blalant attention her body was receiving. "I think a fair bit of make up combined with the dark dress could go together very well...though, darker shades tend to be my little sister's thing."

She grinned at the thestral and patted the bed. "Go ahead and stand if you need a better look, or fly, if you have to, I'd rather have a full opinion than part of one, dear." She said, a very, very slight purr to her voice, as if she were teasing the mare, or approving of her actions...

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Brightest of Treasures   

Back to top Go down

The Brightest of Treasures
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1