A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

The Last Hunt

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zen

PostSubject: The Last Hunt   Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:24 pm

Dragon, the very word conjures up such a great fear that most strive to never utter it. Countless tales of death, destruction, and fire burn to brightly in the fearful minds of ponies to even be sown as bed time stories for their youths. Their attacks pillage the country side, leaving little more than desolation in their wake. And rumor spreads that these beasts might not just be the mindless monstrosities of destruction, that their attack might part of something far more sinister at work. Who's to say? While there are plenty of tales of survivors from dragon attack, there are none of anypony venturing into the dragon lands, and walking back out again.

Enough of rumor and story though, let us look at what is before you all. Dragons attack, most run in fear, some stand up to fight back. That is where you come in, dragon hunter. You, and those around you have chosen to stand and fight back against the dragons. A newly formed company, one that like so many dragon hunter companies, likely feature a combination of the three tribes, something that is uncommon in this newly formed nation of Equestria, and as luck would have it, rumor has traveled fast of a small dragon apprehended by a small town. You all have arrived and stated your wish to take the beast to the diarchy to receive reward for the capture, possibly a greater one since this dragon is still alive in it's binds. Before you depart though, the village chief looks and asks for your names, "Who are you all?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright, so time for a little less story like explanation of what all's going on in this game. This game is set in the early years after Equestria has formed, and as such there's still some tension between the tribes. However, the threat of dragon attack has spurred the cause for unity and cooperation a little faster. The lot of you who get into this game are part of a newly formed dragon hunting company, a dangerous but honored profession that earns respect very quickly. Wanting to get on the fast track, you arrived quickly at a town that's reported managing to capture a small dragon.

Any more questions, ask them here, or just signup and we'll get this game going. ALSO, this is going to be a smaller game, I'm only looking for maybe 3 players in this with the exception of DragonXNeon who's basically already got a spot in this game. Welp, that's all I've got for now, let's have some fun
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Last Hunt   Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:39 pm

Well, here is our relatively-small captured dragon (he is just a foot or two taller than Celestia).

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: The Last Hunt   Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:03 pm

I'll sign up with Star.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sharp

PostSubject: Re: The Last Hunt   Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:15 am

"Sharp C. Note. We've come to play the dragon its requiem, no objections, I assume?"

A notable modification to her history, with Sharp arriving at the conclusion that the best way to learn magic is to use it, putting it to the test, pushing her limits. And what better way to do it than blasting dragons?

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: The Last Hunt   Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:19 am

*ahem* is there maybe room for a Kirin on this adventure?

Zen

PostSubject: Re: The Last Hunt   Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:21 am

I'll need a link to your character sheet before I can make any decisive ruling Alpha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: The Last Hunt   Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:31 am

Meet Nuria Wintersbane!
http://ocroleplay.forumotion.co.uk/t204p195-brand-new-oc-character-thread-2#24014

I apologize. I'm on my phone and can't link very well at the moment.

Zen

PostSubject: Re: The Last Hunt   Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:50 am

Hmm... Well, I think I work around a Kirin being in the group, but be warned that you might want to make some more effort towards keeping her identity hidden as she'll face some prejudice and hate given the IG time frame and how she looks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: The Last Hunt   Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:52 am

I'll give it my best shot.

Zen

PostSubject: Re: The Last Hunt   Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:55 am

Well then, we're all set here and I'll likely get this game going tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zen

PostSubject: Re: The Last Hunt   Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:08 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Last Hunt   

Back to top Go down

The Last Hunt
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1