A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
jz96

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)   Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:58 pm

Gale covered her mouth with her hoofs. "Oh crap, that slipped out umm say something." Gale screamed in her head. "Oh no, I meant was ... I kind of feel more connected to the mon... I mean, I feel more for them then i do the hunt... OH forget it." She said in defeat. she open her mouth and to vampony fang pop out. "Yes I'm vampony, well half vampony half normal. I don't like ponies to know so that why I didn't tell you straight, but everything I told you was true." Gale said, trying not to destroy her friend ship.

Kryptid

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)   Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:19 pm

His pupils dilated at the sight of the fangs as the information sunk in. Marble swallowed the last mouthful of ice cream he had left and put down his fork. Vampony or not, she's been awfully polite to me. I can't fault her for what she is, can I? "Well... as long as you don't try to bite me or cast a spell on me... I think I'm okay with that. It's not like we can choose what we are, right? We can only try to make the best of what life has given us." He almost couldn't believe what he was saying, but he had learned by now not to judge a book by its cover, "So, no, I don't hold it against you." The pegasus gave a half-hearted smile back to Nightingale.

In spite of what he said, he couldn't shake the nagging feeling in the back of his mind that this could all be a ruse. But if it was, why would she admit to being friends with monsters or being a monster herself? Wouldn't she at least have tried to fabricate a normal backstory? Marble couldn't completely trust her yet, but she was slowly winning him over.

View user profile http://kryptid.deviantart.com
Robotrip3000

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)   Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:30 pm

Winter scoffed, then gave a hardy laugh. "I doubt that! C'mon, Sweetcake! Your skills are flipping amazing! How can you call yourself normal? Your suave, talented, and brilliant!" He exclaims.

"Not even an hour in this place and your already flirting with the mare. That's a new record." His subconscious says. Winter tried his best not to make a comeback, but he continued anyway. "Regardless, your telling me that a mare like you has not had one adventure, or at least one concert?" He asked.

Doomande

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)   Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:04 pm

The mare tilted her head hearing that, were she really special? Naah, she were rather ordinary, just living a life based on her cutiemark given talent as so many others did. With a light shrug of her shoulders giggled she a little bit at the thought of adventures or concerts. "I can really not say that I have done either Winter, the most ponies that I have preformed for at once were a full club once," a little blush on her cheeks betraying her, telling a bit more about the nature of the performance than she would have liked.

"And flipping amazing, I do not think that I would go so far, its just my special talent here in life," her lifting up in her dress and turning so he could see the songbird holding a flower in its talons there were showing on her flank, just a quick little glimpse before she let go of her dress. "Going here and there, seeing the world and spreading songs wherever I go."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)   Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:46 pm

" Oh, but you looks so tasty. hehehe. Don't worry i'm only joking, plus I can smell your AB+ blood, far too sweet for my liking and the fact that your a friendly." Nightingale joked. "Ugg, I wish I could hug you, but you probably think I'm try to bite you or something. You have no idea how many pony don't get that me and so many others were born this way." Gale gives off an smile. "Well, you're not looking down a shotgun barrel that a plus." Gale thought to herself.

Robotrip3000

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)   Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:01 pm

"Have you tried theater? I'm sure they'll accept talented points like yourself." Winter reassures. He looks at his coat to see a bit of ice, and brushes it off. He looks back, a smile on his face. "Honestly though, I never really believed in Cutie Marks when I was young. I always believed that Cutie Marks were just a reminder of what your specialty is." He said, putting his drink down.

He got up, and pointed at his mark on his flank; three snowflakes. "My supposedly special talent was that I can not only harness ice, but create them from thin air, whether it was heated or not. But, honestly, who cares?" He said, before sitting down once again. He grabbed his drink with this wing, and looked at Sweetcake. "What I'm trying to say is, don't let the Cutie Mark hold you back. My opinion, its just a reminder for what you do, but you..."

He trailed off to drink his ice soda, but when he finished, he stared at her with the most gentle smile he could give. "...your a legend, just waiting to be discovered. Don't the legend die out, okay?" He said.

He looked over to Jäger, and waved a hoof. "Hey man, it's alright! You can leave if you want, or you can stay, doesn't matter." Winter said.

Kryptid

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)   Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:08 pm

Marble chuckled lightly at the joke, but then felt awkward and averted his eyes when she mentioned hugging him. It wasn't because he was afraid that she would bite him, but rather because physical contact with pretty mares embarrassed him. Wait, was she pretty? Well, aside from the snake eyes and fangs, yeah, he had to admit to himself that she kind of was. "Hehe, uh, no, I don't think I have to worry about you biting me. I'm just not... much for hugs... if you understand."

He had lost track of time. The freckled horse began scanning the walls of the establishment for any sign of a clock. None were in sight. "D-do you happen to have a watch, by chance? I'd rather not wait until it gets dark before I head home. Flying at night has never been my favorite thing to do... "

jz96

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)   Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:50 pm

Gale shrugged "Not everyone a hugger, and that a pretty good question what time is it?" She looked around with no luck. "Hold on a sec," She walk to the bar tender and came back. "well according to the bar keep."
Shirley Temple (Sweet cake) wrote:
This bar and grill exists simultaneously in multiple dimensions and locations throughout Equestria. As such it can service any OC in any story at any time. Characters can pass into the bar from their own reality,Characters can only leave the bar back into their own reality and when they return they will return to the exact moment they left.
"So when you leave, nothing would had change. and it should be the same time."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kryptid

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)   Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:11 pm

"Huh. That's pretty neat. Guess there's no need for me to be in a hurry." That was a relief. It must have been after seven in the afternoon when he found the door, but now Marble didn't have to worry about dusk sneaking up on him. The pegasus chef turned and leaned back against the bar counter and crossed his forelegs in contemplation, "So we can only return to our own realities? I didn't even know there were other realities, but after what I've seen today I'd be willing to believe just about anything. Now I'm starting to wonder if the Ponyville you live in is the same one I've visited in my own world. How can we tell?"

Doomande

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)   Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:23 pm

While having most of her attention on Winter by now did she still listen with half an ear in on the conversations between the other ponies of the bar, her almost falling down of her chair in chock as she heard the vampony mention that no time would have gone past. "Wait wait wait... Does that mean that the creep still will be outside the door no matter how long time I stay in here?" Her else so nice smile slowly freezing into a frown of disgust. Her groaning rather loudly and extravagant as she laid her head on the desk, ear folded down in defeat as she slowly realised that she hadn't escaped the stallion from before, but just postponed the inevitable.

"Winter, could you order me a beer and make it ice cold? Then would you be legendary in my eyes."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)   Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:39 pm

Gale looks over to the "showboating" mare. " It rude to eavesdrop you know, and from what the barkeep said, that creep still there waiting for you." she yell over to the mare. turning back to rye. " I don't have the slightest idea, maybe we from the same dimension and never notice. Hmmm. For all I know they aren't any "monsters" where you're from."

Robotrip3000

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)   Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:53 pm

"Uh, sure." He said. He got up left Sweets to her thoughts, but Winter smiled. "No time passes? We could be here for as long as we like, and drink as much until our pocket disappears." His subconscious spoke.

"Pretty flipping awesome, I guess. Its like this whole world is just...dimensional. Like it exist, but it doesn't. Can you even follow a friend out?" He asked himself.

"Doubt it. You never seen the lady up until now, and you've been running from guards." Subcon said. Winter frowned a little. He met with the bartender couple seconds later, and he was cleaning the counter. "You got a cold beer?" Winter asked.

"Can you fix the counter you broke?" He asked, pointed to the place where chipped a certain part. Winter nervously laughed. "O-oops. Um, sorry, but yeah, I can fix it." He said.

The bartender nodded, and turned his back to get a wooden cup from the counter. "Seriously...what is this place?" Winter wondered.

Kryptid

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)   Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:04 am

Once Marble's ears were done twitching from Sweetcake's protest, he commented on the monster statement, "I know there are monsters of various kinds in my world: manticores, hydras, chimeras and changelings to list a few. They're rarely a public problem and they tend to be dealt with swiftly when they do become one." He had recalled reading of the Mane 6's activities more than once in the newspaper.

With that clarified, the chocolate-eyed pegasus turned his thoughts back to the parallel reality problem, "Even if we are from the same world, we'll both end up in different places once we leave this bar and grill. At least I think so. I mean, we should automatically go back to the time and place we entered, and we both came in at different times and places." He adjusted one of his sleeves, "There is one way to find out. If we were to arrange a meeting of some kind at a specified time and place, that should work as a test. If we are from the same reality, we should find each other with no problem. If we are from different realities, well, then the meeting would fail."

jz96

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)   Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:22 am

"Hmmm, That might actually work. You said you were at everfree when you came in and I was leaving my scientist friend in ponyville. Well, your plan, your details. Where and when?" Gale ask marble.

Kryptid

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)   Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:48 am

Tilting his head, the blonde stallion stared up at the ceiling as he considered his options. It actually seemed pretty straightforward. "The Everfree Forest isn't that far from Ponyville, so meeting up at some place in town should be pretty easy to do. Do you know where the Ponyville Library is? Or if not that, how about Sugarcube Corner? There should be another hour of daylight left for me, so how does 8:00 PM sound? I think both of those locations should stay open until maybe 9:00, but I'm not sure. If not, we can just meet out in front of one place or the other and make plans from there."

jz96

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)   Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:56 am

"Sugar Cube Corner at 8 PM sounds like a date." Taking another sip of her water. "So since we talked about my life and you know one of my secrets how about a little more info about yours, unless you have to go somewhere."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kryptid

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)   Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:44 am

"Heh, I doubt anything I could tell you would be very fascinating, but I'll see what I can come up with," Marble admitted. "I'm... a pretty big fan of the Wonderbolts. Been to every one of their shows that I was able to since I was twelve years old. Even managed to snag a few autographs over the years." The pegasus slackened his posture, "I don't have much of a social life. When I'm not at work, I usually spend time back at my apartment reading. A few times a month I'll go out to eat dinner with a couple of my coworkers, but that's usually the extent of it. I usually reserve my nature walks for the weekends."

"Overall, you could say my life is kind of boring. Lonely even. I... never was very good at making new friends. The ones I knew as a child have found their own paths, even if we do manage to get in touch once in a while." He shrugged, "So, that pretty much sums up my life at the moment. Sometimes silly things will happen with food preparation or with a customer, but that's the most amusing things get for me."

jz96

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)   Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:00 am

" I see so your not an social type, hmm they must be something that was interesting or perhaps you have like a major dream, like I don't know fly with the wonderbolt or something. Do you perhaps have a crush on somepony or something like that." Gale asked trying to get something. " I talk to zombies with more interesting things to say." Gale thought to herself.

Kryptid

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)   Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:11 am

"Oh, no, I could never fly with the Wonderbolts. They're much too good for the likes of me. I do exercise regularly... but... the kind of dedication and physical fitness required to be one of them... no way I could match that." When questioned about his dreams, he did have a more positive response for that, "A dream? I would love to be a personal chef for Princess Celestia or Princess Luna. Or, at least, some apprentice to a chef who once cooked for them. Again, I'm afraid that's something out of my league. As for a more reasonable dream, I think owning my own restaurant would be nice. I have had some ideas for it..."

When she mentioned the crush he seized up and stared at the floor, "I... a crush? I-I uh... don't know... " The large pegasus started rubbing his forehooves together in discomfort, now looking more like a foal than a stallion.

jz96

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)   Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:18 pm

"Oh. I see ya romance is a weird subject to talk about, and that coming from me,hehehe but running your own business, one day that sounds nice." Gale smiles.

Kryptid

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)   Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:25 pm

Images of a certain yellow, fiery-maned pegasus mare drifted through his mind, "Sorry, love has always been a tough subject for me. I guess I'm just afraid that other ponies will think I'm weird for the qualities that I like in mares... "

Marble's demeanor changed when he began to think more about his prospective business concepts, "I've actually done a lot of thinking about how I would make a restaurant. I have several different ideas, but my favorite one involves a volcanic motif. I'm currently torn between calling it 'Mount Cayenne' or 'The Caldera Grill'. I was thinking that the building would look like a tropical island with palm trees planted around it and there would be this big volcano in the center of it all. The smoke from the kitchen would be piped through the crater to make it look more like the real thing from the outside."

His eyes brightened as he continued to describe his vision, "On the inside, the walls would look like they were made of black and brown pumice rock with long cracks stretching from the ceiling to the floor allowing an orange, slowly-pulsating glow to show through. Light at each table would be provided by a lava lamp that would be yellow, orange or red. The lamps would be stylized to look like native-carved tiki sculptures, further augmenting the tropical island theme."

"The menu would center around spicy options like grilled peppers, vegetable curries, hot fries and sauces to pour on or dip your food in, but you'd also be able to get more tame items like salads or sandwiches. Then you'd have your tropical fruit smoothies like pineapple, kiwifruit, banana, strawberry and mango with the option to add coconut milk to it. Obviously, I'd have to have chocolate lava cake on the desert menu!"

"There are a few others things I'd like to have there but haven't really worked the kinks out of yet. It would be nice to have vents around the edges of the ceiling that could spill fog out so that it looks like you really are inside of a smoking volcano. Of course, I'd need some way to get the fog to hang around the ceiling and not obscure the customers' vision by spreading throughout the room. Not to mention the dampness it might cause. Having a fire pit for foals to roast marshmallows on would be another feature I'd love to have, but I know that would be a lawsuit waiting to happen, hehe."

Marble then went scrunchy-faced as he realized that he had been rambling, "Uh, but I'm sure you didn't really care to hear all those details... "

jz96

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)   Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:08 am

"OH no, when ponies talk about something they love they could ramble on for hours. Sounds lovely and sounds like a place I would try." Gale laughed a little " And besides you dream sounds a lot more possible, peaceful, and well... lovely then my goal in life."

Kryptid

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)   Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:11 am

"Thanks for the vote of confidence," Marble chuckled back, "Now all I need is a guarantee that at least a few hundred others would like it plus a trailer-load of bits to get started. Such a shame that founding a restaurant establishment requires so much money: rent soaks up a good bit of my earnings as it is. Then you have to find good workers, keep the place up to health and safety codes, make sure the bills are payed each month while retaining a profit, work on advertising... agh! Reality is so much less fun than fantasy!" He shook his head and grinned at that, then considered her last statement, "So what kind of life goal did you have in mind?"

jz96

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)   Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:19 am

"Oh.. umm, oh you know to do that thing in that place, hehehe" Gale kind of nervously tries to cover up. "Great lie Gale, He wouldn't be curious or suspicious at all." Her mind being very sarcastic to her.

Kryptid

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)   Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:35 am

Marble blinked, "Hmm, something of a sensitive or personal nature? That's alright, I won't pry if you're not comfortable talking about it." Of course, he couldn't help but wonder what she was referring to. It could be any number of things. Maybe it was something as extravagant and terrible as turning everypony in the world into a vampony. Or maybe she just wanted revenge on somepony who once tried to kill her in the past or cheated on her with another mare. None of those sounded like something he'd want to be a part of. Without more details, however, it wouldn't be fair for him to jump to conclusions.

The bartender returned to ask if Marble wished for anything more. The pegasus confirmed that he was finished with his meal, and he was subsequently given the bill. He perused the costs listed on the tab. Doesn't seem too unreasonable, especially considering the quality of the food and the place as a whole. The stallion retrieved his wallet, spreading out a hoof-full of golden bits on the counter including a tip.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)   

Back to top Go down

The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next