OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)

Go down 
+19
555EchoJewel
Switchlock
Evening Song
lilitas
Sir_Knightmare
WindyTheWarrior
Unity Wolfpony
pyroman33
Dusty Roads
Nicole Evermore
Lorthalis of Crows
Doomande
Robotrip3000
ObsidianPony
Kryptid
jz96
Civviq Writer
Alpha P
Zen
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
jz96

The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 5:54 am

"If he scared of the word spider pony, O probably shouldn't mention that I'm been friends with one. or the friends that I was visiting aren't normal in that matter" She thought to her self. "Sounds peacefully, If you could imagine my life isn't so relaxed, some ponies are cool with the supernatural thing, others think I'm nuts, but then there those that believe I'm one and try to kill me." Gale took a sip of her drink, "but this job really get fun when the thing I was tracking finds out that i was spying on them and they not happy about me knowing they secret." Gale gives off a little chuckle "But,they do know how to give anypony a good workout." Gives off a little smile.
Back to top Go down
Kryptid

Kryptid

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 6:08 am

"Oh, I-I didn't mean to insinuate that you were crazy or anything like that," Marble quickly tried to clarify after putting his half-finished corncob back on the plate. "There's nothing wrong with investigating the supernatural. It's just not...something I would try to expose myself to. It seems a little on the dangerous side." He scratched the back of his head with a hoof, "So, uh, why would others think you were supernatural yourself?" I wonder if I really want to know the answer to that or not.
Back to top Go down
http://kryptid.deviantart.com
jz96

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 6:24 am

Gale shrugs "Call me crazy if ya want no skin off bones. as for the whole ponies think I'm one, well I think we both know the answer." Points to her eyes. "Probably doesn't help the fact, That I do know some dark magic."
Back to top Go down
Kryptid

Kryptid

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 4:43 pm

"Your eyes, huh? I always figured it was just genetic. I've seen bat ponies with eyes like yours. Then again, I know there are plenty of superstitions about them floating around, too. It's a real shame if it's taken seriously enough for others to want to hurt you." The comment about dark magic raised Marble's alert again, causing him to give a pained swallow to a mouthful of smoothie, "... dark magic? What... exactly do you do with that? I mean, if you even feel free to discuss it... " He was beginning to wonder if he had made a mistake in asking where everypony was from. Hopefully, she wouldn't see any need to use dark magic on him. He'd have to do his best not to do or say anything out of line to her.
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 6:41 pm

"Well he right about the genetic part." Gale thought to her self. Gale notice the painful gulp and saw a little terror in Rye's eyes. "Rye relax, I have no reason to harm you, unless you give me a reason' like trying to hurt my friends, the innocent or me, I have no reason to hurt you. As for the reason I use it well.. when you in danger, sometimes a pony needs a little ace to get out, I use it when I'm in a fight or need to make a distraction. Just because it use by bad ponies doesn't mean every pony is bad...
You don't think I'm a bad guy, right?" she ask Rye.
Back to top Go down
Kryptid

Kryptid

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 10:00 pm

Marble drooped his head and tapped his hooves together, "Sorry, it's just that I've never met anypony before who knew those kinds of arts. You could say that I'm cautious by nature, but I'll take your word for it if you say that you only use it when you need to. I don't want to judge." He raised his eyes and put on a nervous grin, "I guess you must think I'm a fraidy cat by now yourself, hehe."
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 11:37 pm

Smiles back."Compare to others I seen your doing alright, even when I'm not trying to be scary.hehe" Gale let out a sigh "The dark arts isn't something that sound all that cheerful, so many don't go near it. Unfortunately in my life there far to many short minded ponies those that only see the bad apples and never the good ones so to speak, you know what I'm saying?" she asked taking another sip of her drink.
Back to top Go down
Kryptid

Kryptid

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 1:07 am

Pushing away his finished plate, Marble nodded to her, "I think I get you. Sometimes it's easy to let our preconceptions get the better of us. I've been guilty of that myself." He then put on a more positive visage, "I'll try to keep that in mind now, though. You've been really nice so far. I can't say anything against you. So, how about giving me an idea of what a day in your line of work is like?"

Martini returned and retrieved the empty platter, "Will there be anything else?"

"As a matter of fact, I think I will be having desert. How about... an apple cinnamon strudel topped with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, toasted pecans and caramel syrup?" He looked back to Nightingale, "Would you like anything?"
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 2:04 am

Gale looks over the Waitress " No, Thank you." Gale turned back to Rye "Hmm.. I'll try to give your the shorter version and also keep in mind that I can't tell you any monster's secrets. It first started off with some form of lead or feeling, like if there howling at night or more crows in the area, normally is a hint something is up. other times I just get word of something going on. rather it a monster problem or an bad hunter problem it just something i have to deal with."

(It probably be easier if I do this in sections. Just in case of questions.)
Back to top Go down
Kryptid

Kryptid

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 3:39 am

"Is this a common occurrence for you? Where do you tend to find these monsters? I've heard of there being some scary things in the Everfree Forest, which is why I try to stay near the edge during my foraging and hiking excursions. I also don't venture there near dusk or at night for the same reason." Marble straightened up his collar, "Thankfully, I haven't seen anything first hoof out there that could be considered an evil beast. Being spooked by a few snakes is probably the worst that's happened to me in those woods."
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 4:14 am

Gale took a few moments to think. "It happens often enough to keep busy. As for where they appear often well... not to scary you but almost everywhere no sure about cloudsdale but yet, when ya born an earth pony nothing much I could do about it." Gale finish off her juice, "Anyways after I get the basic of what going for the latest example on a pack of were ponies in canterlot. It turns to a lot of all nighters and keeping an keen eye for any wolfs or screaming, normally takes a week or so to find them." Gale pause for a quick moment. "Wait a sec, when you said " Evil beast" you meant those things in everfree, not the monsters I work with?" Gale asked with an raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Kryptid

Kryptid

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 4:45 am

Crap, stuck my hoof in my mouth again. The concerned stallion put up both hooves in apology, "No, no, I-I didn't mean to imply that any of your coworkers were evil! I was speaking specifically about those beings that do mean to cause harm to us! That's all! I didn't even know you worked alongside monsters! Wait... you actually work with monsters?" That information was a bit stunning, but also thought-provoking. Monsters hunting monsters? He then remembered who else was sitting at the bar, "You mean like Jäger over there? Didn't he say he was a monster hunter himself?"
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 5:21 am

"Ok Ok Okay dude relax, It just that I'm friends with some and they not evil. They do in a way help and fight the real bad ones. But they were the ones that taught me dark magic in the first place and..." Gale stop mid sentence "Did you just said, Jager is a monster hunter? Oh crap." Gale actually give off a little fear in her voice near the end, "I don't know what this thing is let alone how it fights." and from his looks alone he looks like he not a merciful type."
Back to top Go down
Kryptid

Kryptid

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 5:46 am

Realizing the potential danger, Marble lowered his voice, "I... think that's what he said? Here I was thinking that the two of you might know each other." He kept exchanging glances between the red-eyed mare and the multi-part stallion-thing. "I think he said he only hunted the monsters that were terrorizing his town or something like that. If... you think there's going to be some kind of problem with that guy, maybe we can find some way to sneak you out?" The tawny pegasus' eyes glided along the walls, looking for potential alternative exits. What had he gotten himself into?
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 5:59 am

"It not that I fear of him getting me, I just don't know what kind of hunter he is some hunters are a lot crueler than the thing they hunt or in one case experiment on. " Gale became lost in her thought for a few second and shooked her head like it was a bad memory. "Don't worry about him. If trys anything... It be just another day of my life." said coldly eyeing Jager.
Back to top Go down
Kryptid

Kryptid

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 6:13 am

Marble relaxed a little, sitting more uprightly, "Okay, so long as it's not an immediate concern. He doesn't seem like a bad guy, despite external appearances. I think he's here just to have a good time. I just hope he doesn't become belligerent. I mean, he is drinking, after all."

Just then, dessert arrived. The winged stallion gave his thanks to the bartender but held off on immediately sampling it. He had noticed Gale's cringing during the mention of cruelty and experimenting, "Everything alright?"
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 6:26 am

..."Let just say I witness something, and it one of the reasons I don't trust hunters." Gale again started to get the memories. she tend close her eyes and whisper "Nurse, is not here, Nurse, is not here." She repeated that only a few time, It seem to calm her a bit down. On her last "Nurse, is not here" She open her eyes and exhaled and cleared her throat.
Back to top Go down
Kryptid

Kryptid

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 6:44 am

That was apparently a bad direction to go in. "Oh... maybe we should change the topic," he lamented. "You have any family or friends? Anypony you like to spend time with?" The stallion cut a piece of the strudel with his fork as he asked.
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 5:32 pm

Gale took a deep breath, "Sorry about that it doesn't normally happen," Clearing her voices. "Well when it comes to friends, I have friends around equestria most in which are normal, others not so much, I'm friends with 6 vamponies, 7 were ponies, a pair of demonic twins, a mad scientist and her weird experiment and lastly one of my closest friends is a spider pony, and before you get terrified again they pretty nice and don't normally kill unless they have a reason. Other then that the only family I truly have is my mom." Nightingale gave off an smile "Oh, I hope he doesn't totally freak out." Gale thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Kryptid

Kryptid

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 6:11 pm

Both of his eyebrows raised up as he chewed the apple-flavored pastry. Now, now, remember what you said about not being judgmental. He swallowed and exhaled, "That... must make for quite an interesting social life. I bet there's never a dull moment, heh. The only ponies I come into regular contact with that I could consider friends would be a couple of my coworkers. I do visit my parents once in a while. My life must look pretty drab beside yours."

He savored a spoonful of ice cream and pecans, "So, do your friends have some secret club they meet up at? It's not like I've seen any vamponies or were-ponies walking the streets. Well, at least I don't think so." Marble looked down at his plate for a moment in thought before returning his curious gaze to Nightingale, "Would I even know it if I saw them?"
Back to top Go down
Doomande

Doomande

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 1:02 am

Smiling at the blushing Winter brushed she gently the tip of her tail over his cheek, their red hues almost matching each other. It was perhaps a tad too much flirting from a mare that just moments before had declined his offer to know him better, but what could she say, he seemed to enjoy the teasing almost as much as she did.

"You know Winter, I think that you are better with your words than I am, because I have changed my mind." The mare pushing herself down from the counter, landing in her barstool, hugging the back of it with her legs while twirling around once with a push of her wings, maybe to be playful, maybe to show herself off once more. "I do sadly not have such interesting a tale to tell about myself. I am just an ordinary mare from a small ordinary town, my old folks bakers, therefore my rather odd name for a travelling minstrel. Sure I have been a bit here and there, and done a bit of this and that to have a roof over my head, but nothing worth writing down really."
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 4:04 am

"hmm... i wouldn't say secret club but kind of a group, like the were ponies work more as a pack, one alpha as the other follow, as for vamponies they belong to what they call a blood line. which works lie a web the first infected bite the next and so on and so on.rather the group peaceful or evil up to them." Gale turn to the bar,"Can I get a glass of water?please." she turn back to Rye " I can guarantee you seen them around, Is that if you can tell who is, that the hard part, vamponies are pretty good at hiding. Any pony that wears glasses too often or rarely specks tend to raise an eyebrow, but they could still be normal. I think the easiest one to tell are were ponies. They tend to be more furry, Act dog like at times and also very short temper. I learn that the hard way when one whacked me with her violin."
Back to top Go down
Kryptid

Kryptid

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 4:24 am

He felt a little cold inside at the thought of vamponies adding to their ranks by biting civilians. The idea of were-ponies being aggressive didn't sit well with him either. At the same time, it wasn't at all unexpected. Those two groups did have such reputations about them. "Well... as long as they are willing to be at peace with me, I can be at peace with them." Marble partook of some more desert before continuing, "Given what you are... a monster hunter... you help make sure they don't do things illegally, right? You say some vamponies are evil, so those are the only ones that go around looking for other ponies to bite...I hope? And you try to keep them from doing that?" The stallion was looking for some reassurance that he wasn't going to have to be looking over his shoulder for suspicious characters from now on.
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 12:50 pm

"I'll wouldn't call myself a hunter more like a good monster. Both hunters and monster have they good and bad, my job is to make sure the good ones stay as the evil or bad ones don't. Like if a vampony kills a criminal I don't picture that as evil. If they go around killing whomever that when it bad and I get involved if that involves getting my hooves dirty so be it." Gale finish while taking a sip of water.
Back to top Go down
Kryptid

Kryptid

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 2:47 pm

There was a pause. Did she just say that she was a monster? He looked into Gale's cat-like eyes, confirming now why they looked the way they did. That fact, however, didn't frighten him as much as he thought it would. Maybe she really was getting through to him with the whole 'not all monsters are bad' thing. I really should have seen that coming. I wonder what kind she is? Marble took a deep breath, "So... you're a monster. I guess that explains how you know all this... stuff. I never would have guessed that I was going to be having a chat with one today, that's for sure!" The pegasus let out a nervous laugh, "I have to admit, you've given me a lot to consider. Before today, I thought monsters were something to be afraid of. Turns out, you're actually pleasant to talk with."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)
Page 3 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next