OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)

Go down 
+19
555EchoJewel
Switchlock
Evening Song
lilitas
Sir_Knightmare
WindyTheWarrior
Unity Wolfpony
pyroman33
Dusty Roads
Nicole Evermore
Lorthalis of Crows
Doomande
Robotrip3000
ObsidianPony
Kryptid
jz96
Civviq Writer
Alpha P
Zen
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
jz96

The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 11:55 am

Gale face blushed to dusty comment. "Thank you very much dusty. most try to be at least some what subtle, but you." Gale cheerfully tease the stallion
Gale was kind of confused about lightning sister. "So your sister's mom is a vampony. but not you? Got my half blood from my parent.s my mom is full fledged vampony as my dad was an "normal" pony. and answer your question here's. how most pony react to me reveling my secret."
"I'm just going to ignore that disease comment."
"your a vampony?" doing this in a fake stallion voice.
"Yes but let me expla- ah, What your doing?
"I'm going to end you deamon."
"No, Please just give me an second to explain, I'm don't want to hurt you."
"Die you stupid, inbreed. mons-"
"That when that confiscation could go multiple directions. Look not all "monsters" are evil they're still an few that aren't heartless. Me and my family for example."
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 1:14 pm

"You're not a monster though, you just.. How to put it.. Mutated I guess, vampirism, or at least where I'm from is caused by a bacteria that releases a enzyme that fiddles with the hosts DNA, the interesting bit is that different strains can and will coexist inside the host, so when i say my half sister's mother was pure breed what i meant was she was the result of breeding vampires, she had from what i can tell over 35 different strains, the bacteria seems to fully transfer at birth obviously due to shared blood, but a bite will only transfer some as it's a quick infective bite, so if sky my sister where to bite our male friend here i estimate about 3 of them will infect him, the most likely one is the one that carries the the age factor the blood feeding and the sensitivity to the sun's rays, tho of course thats a factor of most of them. as far as i know there are no half vampires where i'm from, just different combinations, and more infected types, needless to say there is a strain that will make the infected lose any control of themselves" lightning leaned forward again. "as i said i don't use the term monster for a lot of reasons, one of which being its unscientific, but either way i share your fear of being prejudiced upon." she said with a heavy sigh sipping her sake.
Back to top Go down
Dusty Roads

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2015 2:30 am

Dusty took Gale's teasing in stride, "Well, Ah was raised to speak what was on mah mind. But really, Ah don't think yer a monster. Sure, you got fangs an' slit eyes, but that don't mean yer a monster. The only reason ponies call somethin' a monster is cause they don't understand it. That don't mean they're monsters, it jus' means they're different. Same with you, Miss Gale. Ponies just don't understand you. They let their fear control them. If ponies would just take a second ta talk to ya, they'd realize how nice and beautiful you really are."
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2015 5:00 am

Gale cutely giggle at Dusty comment. " Oh I bet you say that to all the pretty vampony hybrids. Come on I also bet you have a pretty mare you have your eyes on"
Turning her attention back to lightning. "I guess your sister has a different kind of vamponism. Where I'm from the vamponyism is completely in the blood. Normal blood reproduce by splitting itself in two. Vampony blood does not do that. It Infect the blood cells we drink. The normal blood goes to our bloodstream first to replace any we lost. As the rest we just drink. My blood is weird. It splits like normal pony blood. but, My  body and heart runs with vampony blood. If that makes sense. So if I don't drink blood my body start to reject it self and well... that when things go bad." Gale took a sip of the sack poured for her.
Back to top Go down
Dusty Roads

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2015 5:55 am

Taking a swig of his sake as well, Dusty replied with a fake hurt tone, "Why, Ah'll have you know that you happen ta be the very first vampony Ah've ever met in mah life." After a good laugh, Dusty replied in a more serious tone, "As fer me having an eye on a mare? Ah do, but Ah don't know if you like me back. Besides, you got that look in yer eye of a mare who's already got a interest in somepony."
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2015 2:28 pm

"i have to say miste.. dusty your hit the nail on the head there, my mother always tought us that.. unfortunately that's why she died... but it did teach me something, stand up and speak, let not those who make accusations and blame on define who you are, and most importantly, stand up against what's fundamentally wrong. as a thestral i get called names, some ponies even think me as sub-pony, or a vampony of sorts, i do know, miss gale, what prejudice feels like. especially when its the thing that claims a loved one, a town and the spirit of an entire city" lightning finished off her sake and topped up the bowls.
Back to top Go down
WindyTheWarrior

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2015 5:06 pm

Cherry took a long sip of lemonade. The standing silence between her and Titanna was unnerving; she'd been listening to Dusty and Gale's conversation to relieve the sense of arrested development. However, it had proven to be useful, although if she was to get what she needed she would have to be fast. They were probably to leave soon.

She cleared her throat, turning to Dusty and Gale. "Have you, by any chance, met any..." She paused, disguising the action by taking a bite of breadstick. She would have to be delicate with this. If only Silver were here, he knew how to handle information like this...

No, Cherry! Don't think about him. Let's just rip the bandage off clean. "... Civilian changelings? There don't seem to be many around." Here, she reminded herself. They'll be fine. They're at home. Don't get worked up over nothing.
Back to top Go down
Dusty Roads

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2015 5:50 pm

"Thank ya Miss Lightning, an' Ah'm sorry to hear that. Mah parents were the same way. Mah Dad taught me a phrase that Ah've lived by mah whole life:

Livin' mah life like an old dirt road,
Ah remember where Ah started but Ah ain't sure where Ah'm going.
Travelin' forward Ah may stumble as Ah stroll,
Down this life o' mine like an old dirt road."

Turning to the mare who just addressed him, "Well, that all depends, are you a changeling named Rosetta?" he asked, narrowing his eyes at her.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2015 6:18 pm

lightning smiled "if only there were more understanding ponies around, i wouldn't have this scare", she sled her sleeve up to her shoulder to expose a crevice of a scar, tissue had obviously been torn out and although she seemed to have many scars, this one was most obvious.

once stating this she turned to the new mare and responded to her with with her sipping her sake none seriously.
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2015 7:15 pm

Gale just smiled at dusty comment. "I'm just happy to meet some ponies today that are actually open minded." Gale then turn her attentions to the new mare. " To be perfectly honest the whole invasion thing was a misunderstanding. Changelings feed off love, ponies have much to give serious it like drinking milk from a cow. just replace the cow with a couple and the milk with love. Which brings up the point, I guessing, your a changeling and be honest with us we kind of the go to group of being misunderstood."
Back to top Go down
WindyTheWarrior

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2015 9:51 pm

Cherry blanched. "Actually, no. The thing is, I'm not exactly from your version of Equestria. Weird, I know, but I don't really understand it myself. Back home, changelings have been integrated into society, with some difficulty of course. There are a lot of rules, half of which are to make ponies less paranoid... My husband is a bit of a model citizen in that respect. Silver follows them perfectly, although it makes him anxious. Not a great influence for Sparkling Cider, being the game-changer she is. Makes me proud.

"I wanted to help him calm down, so I decided to take us on a vacation. Didn't go so well. Sparkling had her Comm.Unit out half the time, and slept through the rest. Silver... I don't even know what happened. He was just really quiet the whole time. I didn't know what to do, and then this place showed up. I took a break. I came in, met some ponies, ate some food, had a great time in general. Then I tried to leave and... Well, I ended up in your world. I come here every so often, waiting for it to jump back there. One of these days, I'll get back home. Until then, though, I gotta deal with everypony thinking they're monsters." She took another drink of lemonade. "Dear Celestia, Sparkling would love it, though. So much opportunity! I guess we don't have as much of that." She sighed, a deep frown on her muzzle.

Then it vanished, just as quickly as it had appeared. "One day, I'll show her. Maybe she can meet you two. I'm sure you'd hit it off." She straightened up, revitalized. It was great to get this off her chest. "Thanks for listening to me. It means a lot."
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2015 9:59 pm

"to be fair miss, changelings have integrated into equestrian live where i'm from too, one of my other sister is half changeling, she's one one the lead anti prejudice officers, and one of my exes is a changeling, she was sweet, but being the scientist i am, i never had time for her so we split up... aww good times." lightning got lost in thought then returned, "how old are you?" she asked finishing her bowl.
Back to top Go down
WindyTheWarrior

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2015 10:05 pm

"32," she replied. "... Where are you from?"
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2015 10:15 pm

"So your husband is a changeling and your daughter is a half breed. Changeling where if from just kind of blend in to the crowd, recently, no huge invasion just turn them self into a pony and go on their merry way. My goal back home is try to make the word "monsters" less of a bad thing. I'm could never say all vampony or were ponies or even hunters are all good. All I could do is try to get rid of the bad ones." Gale took another swig of her bowl.
Back to top Go down
WindyTheWarrior

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2015 10:28 pm

The rosy mare nodded. "Interesting. Do you think Sparkling would be accepted there?"
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2015 11:05 pm

"or you could not use the word monster mostly as it refers to a being of a barbaric or disgustingly heartless but it stems from, a violent creatures that are disgusting either due to its appearance or what it does to others... but on another not dusty are you finished with yours?" she said doing an illusionist's trick of picking up her bowl and making another one appear within it after flipping it.
Back to top Go down
Dusty Roads

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 1:57 am

Shaking his head as if to clear his head, Dusty finished his bowl and sat it down "Sorry 'bout that, drinkin' really makes me start thinkin' 'bout thangs." He said with a chuckle. "Well Miss Gale, Ah guess that's one of the advantages of smokin' weed," he paused to light a cigarette, "ya start to see things in all perspectives instead of jus' one. And ma'am, Ah was just asking because Ah had a very bad experience with a Changeling. Ah'll tell y'all the story if'n ya wanna hear it."
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 2:09 am

Gale Turn her head away from the smoke and towards the rose mare. "I think your filly should be fine as long as she could come up with a good story and background for an pony and knows how to act, I could even arrange a friend to look over her till she get the hang of things if ya like." 
Gale turn back around to lightning that why I use the air quotes when I say "monster" since about 90 percent of the ponies back home do it. I hate the term but, it the easiest way to describe it." 
Gale retracted her fangs so her teeth looked normal again. "Well, It we suppose to drink this stuff what ever it made of to stories so I guess it your turn, Dust."
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 2:13 am

"but first *cough*" she leaned to dusty, took the 'cigarette' and crushed it on the table. "could you not, i like my lungs clean, you can smoke outside or whatever." she said waving the leftover smoke away from her face.
Back to top Go down
Dusty Roads

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 2:39 am

Dusty was surprised when Lightning took his cigarette, but he wasn't mad. "Well, Ah'm sorry to have offended ya, Ah should've known better'n that. But, um, anyway: back in high school, Ah had a mare friend named Rosetta. Ah dated her fer about four years. On the day of the Canterlot Invasion, Ah gave her one o' mah primary feathers an' asked her ta marry me. She said yes, right before she told me she was a Changeling. Ah felt like Ah'd been sharing ma life with a total stranger. Ah felt betrayed cause she wasn't honest with me." A few tears fell down Dusty's muzzle, but he paid them no mind. "She was in Ponyville with me, so she wasn't involved in the invasion. But after that, Ah just walked away, bought a cabin 'bout a quarter mile outside of town, been there ever since." Dusty said, finishing his story, wiping a few tears away.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 2:53 am

"its fine, and you should of." she listened to the story and at the end commented "emotions are weird... thought processes are weird..... feelings are weird, i don't get um.. but uh.. maybe you should forgive her, if you truly cared you would have looked past that and accepted her for her chitchiny self". she added
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 3:00 am

Hearing Dust gave Gale multiple feelings. First being sadness for him, then anger as he was so "betray" over an minor detail and then an great feeling of sorrow as the the marriage part reminded her of her own love. Gale shut her eye tight try not to let any tears escape. Then hearing lightning comment broke Gale. Gale finish the last of her drink, push the bowl out of her way and cover her eyes with her arm. She placed her head on the counter in front of her. "I'm sorry about you love one." Gale took a deep breath in. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry." Gale was not one to let her emotions out this much but, there was clear that she was trying to cover her crying.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 3:02 am

"or don't.. what do i know, emotions and relationships i do not get." she said awkwardly not sure what to make of the scene.
Back to top Go down
Dusty Roads

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 3:14 am

Looking to Gale, Dusty felt horrible that he had made her cry, but before he could say anything about it, he heard Lightning's comment. "Ah cain't, after the Invasion, the guard went all over Equestria and deported any changelings the could find. I showed up at the house we once shared to tell her that Ah was sorry. But instead, Ah got there just in time to watch her get loaded up on a wagon headed fer the Badlands. Ain't seen her since. And Ah've regretted walking out ever since." Dusty hung his head low, then added "Worst mistake Ah could've made in mah life."
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 12:46 pm

"Well no, you could have going into a manna reactor building, thought ooh pretty lights and pressed the buttons wiping out most of Equestria.... She added still not sure what was going on."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)
Page 11 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next