A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir_Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)   Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:43 pm

pyroman33 wrote:
Pyro looks around and shrugs afterwards before looking confused again "wait, you enterd your closet and came to this bar? That sounds odd..."

"Eh, i get used to odd thigns fairly quickly."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)   Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:55 pm

Gale smirk to the "thingy" statement " Tell me about it, friend. Another glass please barkeep" Gale asked raising her glass.
"How much water could you drink?" the keep asked. While pour her a glass.
"Enough to almost drown in it, way to go salem."

Sir_Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)   Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:18 am

jz96 wrote:
Gale smirk to the "thingy" statement " Tell me about it, friend. Another glass please barkeep" Gale asked raising her glass.
"How much water could you drink?" the keep asked. While pour her a glass.
"Enough to almost drown in it, way to go salem."

"Uh, can I ahve a glass to, please? I'm parched." She blushes and fumbles around for something to pay with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WindyTheWarrior

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)   Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:58 am

Quote :
"Uh, can I ahve a glass to, please? I'm parched." She blushes and fumbles around for something to pay with.

Cherry's ears perked up at the sound of Titanna's hoof searching for bits. She quickly pushed her bag over to the other customer. "Here. I've got money to burn tonight," she drawled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sir_Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)   Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:45 am

WindyTheWarrior wrote:
Quote :

Cherry's ears perked up at the sound of Titanna's hoof searching for bits. She quickly pushed her bag over to the other customer. "Here. I've got money to burn tonight," she drawled.

"Oh my!" Ttianna blushes, "Um, thank you. My name's Titanna, and you three are?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WindyTheWarrior

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)   Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:30 am

"I'm Cherry Fizz," the absentminded mare announced. Loudly. The waiter set down her lemonade and breadsticks, smiling weakly. Cherry fished out the payment and slammed it on the bar, startling the employee again. Once again oblivious to her surroundings, the rosy mare slumped back into her seat, extending a hoof to Titanna. "It's fine, I don't bite."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)   Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:20 pm

lightning reattached her hoof and looked at gale, "sounds about right for werewolves, i mean yeah i've had my scrapes, not werewolfs usually but sometimes, some jobs pay more tho i guess so theres gonna be a catch" she grabbed a cloth from the compartment on her hoof, put some of her everclear on it undid the top of her skintight suit and she put the alcohol soaked on the bloody area of her chest and closed the suit over it, she did wince a little but seemed to get over it quickly. she finally took knowledge of the new arrivals but she decided to keep quiet, and if they spoke to her then she would replie.

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)   Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:00 pm

Dusty pulled up a chair at the table Lightning and Gale was at and listened to her story, taking another shot of his whiskey every now and then. He thought it was a very interesting story. Finishing another shot, he looked to Gale.

"Damn, sounds like quite a time ya had there. What happened ta them wolf ponies? They still in Canterlot?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)   Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:06 pm

lightnings eyebrow raised, "sorry, but a wolf pony canid equisine is not the same thing as a werewolf, at that note though it's an understandable mistake i guess.." at that she leaned back once more and lost herself in thought

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)   Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:51 pm

Looking over to Lightning, Dusty replied with a chuckle.

"Forgive me Miss, Ah didn't know. Ta be honest, Ah ain't never seen or heard of either one of them. Ah did see a Chupacabra one time though."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)   Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:26 am

"no harm done, tho you say about the chupacabra, if you were from the same universe as me i might just have to ask you to bring me a specimen, mostly seeing as so far all i've had was misidentifications.." lightning called for a wheat beer, three sake bowls and a bottle of the same name. a tankard of the beer was placed next to the bottle and the bowls, lightning placed the bowls on the table and then brought over the bottle. "seeing as this is the table of tails lets do this how we do it at home, so, i know your name miss gale, but how about you sir?" she paused "and how old are you both? so i can do this right."

jz96

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)   Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:44 am

" Umm, miss lightning I rather know more about you before what ever it is your doing."
"thier just a few too many questions bout her, the Blood, the arms and just an curiosity" Gale thought to herself.

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)   Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:49 am

"well i'm prepping sake, its sorta tradition back home when telling stories, i'm not a huge fan of it but it's nostalgic and is a bit of fun you know. but if you're curious about something to do with me just ask, and i'll divulge... most things." she took her seat and smiled a fanged smile.

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)   Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:51 am

"Ah'm Dusty Roads, but you can jus' call me Dusty." He said. "An if we are, Ah'd be glad to." Pouring the last shot into his shot glass, he downed it quickly, setting the glass upside down on the table. "Ah'm twenty two."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)   Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:55 am

Gale nod to the traditions. "Sorry for being an little defence it just i seen some mess up things trust me some cults are real crazy. I just like to know what your talent or line of work? you seem to know a bit about "monsters" which alone is an interesting thing." 
"I'm not saying anything if she an hunter."

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)   Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:11 am

"You alright Miss Gale? You look a little... Worked up. Something' on ya mind?" Dusty asked in concern. "If'n it's somethin' that ain't none of mah business, then don't worry 'bout it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)   Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:58 am

"Oh, it nothing Dust just kind of let myself to open a few times before I got an chance to know the other pony, you see where I'm going here?" Gale took a sip of her water.

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)   Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:22 am

After hearing that, Dusty had a sad look on his face, "Yeah, Ah know what ya mean." His ears drooped down, and after a short silence, he hollered to the bartender, "Can Ah get another bottle over here?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)   Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:12 pm

"its ok, well, i cant tell you any specifics for the sake of the me in your world, but you could call me a mercenary, or a scientist, both really, my job is very amorphous, as for my talent, well how about the fact i graduated top of my class from Princess Celestia's school for gifted unicorns, or that i built this hoof with myself and i made this eyepatch... which i should note is more awesome than it sounds. like my job, it covers science, magic, maths and engineering." lightning sat forward "so may i ask your age now? hehe"

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)   Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:56 pm

"Well, it ain't a guess when Ah say 'Ah they think yer smarter'n Ah am." Dusty replied with a chuckle. "Me? Well, Ah'm 22, don't know 'bout Miss Gale though."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)   Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:26 pm

Gale was not amused by that response. She cleared her voice to not give off her anger in her voice.
"I'm sorry miss lightning, but that did not give me the proper answer to my question, so I'll try this one. Had you ever killed a "monster" or use them as an experiment? I'm not one to use connections to harm others. So it be best if you tell me the truth before I say the truth about me." Gale manage to not any anger out in her voice.

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)   Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:22 pm

"you mention not giving out info to those you don't know for your safety, and yet you think i should not apply those same rules to you?, i can assure you, i have only killed what has threatened me, my team or my mission, so on that yes, altho monster isn't the term i'd use, unless you were talking about mob bosses. i try avoid killing when i can mind you, i'm not a hunter of some kind but a freelancer and self employed. as for experiments, for live creatures, a quick scan, a dna sample, some other data, nothing that will hurt it then of to the wild it goes, usually tagged if thought as a threat. to the dead specimens that are brought in, i have my team pick them up from a pony who found it or got scared, its sad that it may have been killed through unintended miscommunication, but i shouldn't let anything, or anyone go to waist. with them i do an autopsy, a scan, dna sample it and finally ill register its stomach content. now if your worried for reasons of you think i'm a vampony or werepony hunter, and you happen to be one or the other, my sister is a vampony, and had she been free tonight she'd be here." lightning once more leaned back on her chair, "is that sufficient? id really like to pour the sake to the oldest one here and until you tell me i can't, but if it helps im 18"

jz96

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)   Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:05 am

Gale was happy about the answer at the same time scared of the little one.
"I'm sorry for pre judging you. I just know their many ponies out there that would not give me an second to explain myself before attacking me. Your sister who I guess was bitten could tell you a story or two about hunters. The only reason I asked about the experimenting thing is that there's an hunter out there that torture monsters to death in a very gruesome way. By the way I'm five days six months and 251 years old." Gale finish that statement showing her vampony fangs. "No. I'm not going to hurt either of you. No. I don't want this public and No, I'm not even a full blooded vampony only an half breed."

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)   Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:37 am

Dusty looked at Gale for a few seconds,"Ah don't see why they'd want to kill ya, you sure are the prettiest monster Ah've ever seen." he said, and then blushed heavily after he found out that he'd said that out loud.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)   Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:25 am

"whoa easy there tiger" she said teasingly to dusty, then she turned to gale " well her mother was what you could call.. pure breed, but she was not bitten, the disease took hold of her though just as if she were bitten, hereditary pass down, and why would we think you'd hurt us?". she said pouring the sake oldest to youngest.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)   

Back to top Go down

The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)
Page 10 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next