OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)

Go down 
+19
555EchoJewel
Switchlock
Evening Song
lilitas
Sir_Knightmare
WindyTheWarrior
Unity Wolfpony
pyroman33
Dusty Roads
Nicole Evermore
Lorthalis of Crows
Doomande
Robotrip3000
ObsidianPony
Kryptid
jz96
Civviq Writer
Alpha P
Zen
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Nicole Evermore

Nicole Evermore

The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 2:34 pm

Niccy gingerly makes her way to Sweetcake, carefully avoiding the other patrons as she crosses the room.

"Oh... Um... Hi... I'm Niccy... A friend told me about this place..." She carefully takes a seat.

Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 2:47 pm

Gale nodded her head to the new comer. "Nice to meet ya niccy." returning back to winter.
"Let's just call this payback for, me almost strangling you." "Plus the fact I need to lose some bit before the guards find out." Gale chuckled at that last statement before biting on a forkful of her pie.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Evermore

Nicole Evermore

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 2:49 pm

She shuffles slightly in her seat, looking around. "Um... I just needed a screwdriver to calm down... maybe some cotton candy... please..." She looks up to Sweetcake, eyes barely meeting hers.
Back to top Go down
Doomande

Doomande

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 3:09 pm

Did not know why the other mare were as she as she was, but there were means to change that, her pushing the beer that Winter had cooled off for her over towards the newcomer. "Sweetie, lay a good solid bottom of something just a bit weaker before hitting the fun stuff, just a little advice from a well travelled mare," Sweetcake giving the other girl a cute little wink as she took her hoof back form the beer, not having missed a single note in the song.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Evermore

Nicole Evermore

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 3:26 pm

The mare blushes, nodding as she sips at the beer. Slowly she consumes the entire thing, though she seems uncomfortable and begins looking around again.
Back to top Go down
Doomande

Doomande

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 12:59 am

Being over with the song, and seeing as there were little life and little need for another rested Sweetcake the violin down on the floor once more, her legs as well as wings and attention now completely free once more. Seeing the other mares flaky eyes, how they were darting here and there and everywhere tried she to catch them by laying a feather under the green mares chin and turned her head towards her. "Hey... are you okay? You seem a bit too nervous to be comfortable."
Back to top Go down
Robotrip3000

Robotrip3000

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 6:53 am

"Payback as in revenge, or payback as in I owe you?" Winter asked Nightingale with a sarcastic remark. He turned to the green mare, a smile on his face. "Anyway, nice to meet you! Names Winter Frost!" He said.

It didn't take long to see that she was indeed a shy mare. He raised a brow at that. "Not to be rude or anything, but were you always this quiet? We can talk about anything you like, as long as we get to know each other in the end." He asked.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Evermore

Nicole Evermore

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 4:32 pm

Niccy slowly looks up at the pegasus mare, eyes skirting around but eventually meeting hers. She fiddles with the beer mug in her hooves. "It feels... weird here. There's some magic in the air that I can't place and it's... messing with me is all..." She then turns to Winter. "Oh... it's very nice to meet you, Mister Winter. I'm sorry for my silence. Um... What do you do for a living? If it's ok to ask, that is." She looks down at her empty mug, then back to him, nervously attentive.
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 4:38 pm

"Oh this is so adorable." Gale said softly not to be heard by niccy or winter.
"It like me as a filly only less dark and less dead bodies on the street.... hmm." 
While Gale continue her slice of pie.
Back to top Go down
Dusty Roads

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 6:05 am

The door open slowly to reveal a tall brown Pegasus stallion, with a disheveled dirty blond mane. He had on a black leather vest and a black Stetson. He also had a harness around his chest, which held something under his left wing. He tiredly made his way to the bar, and sat down on a bar stool.

"Ah'll have a fifth of Jack and a tall glass, ma'am." Dusty Roads asked the barkeep, and put down four 30-bit pieces. As he waited on his drink, he looked around the room, and noticed a few tables with ashtrays on them.

"'Scuse me miss, but Ah was wonderin' if it's alright if Ah smoke in here?" He asked the barkeep, who said he could, as long as it doesn't bother the other patrons. So, Dusty went over to one of the tables and grabbed an ashtray off of it. Going over to the farthest end of the bar, away from everypony else, he sat down to wait for his drink. Not to avoid them, just to make sure he didn't offend anypony by smoking.
Back to top Go down
pyroman33

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 7:58 pm

the door to the bar opens slowly as a avarage size unicorn peeks in with dark blue coat and a frazzled dark blue and dark red mane, looking att the inside Before he fully opens the door to enter the bar, and as he opens the door a tall slightly taller human stands behind the unicorn.

wearing a black hoodie, a red t-shirt underneath the hoodie with blue jeans on, the human and the unicorn enters the bar, and they start looking for a Place to sit down while noticing the other ponies and creatures in the bar aswell as the human say "this is quite the intresting Place"
Back to top Go down
Doomande

Doomande

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 3:36 pm

Had Sweetcake any beer left would she have taken a big gulp, only to do a most unladylike spittake at the sight of the tall hindleg standing pink clothed creature that had just entered the bar. "Have I already gotten too much to drink... Or are the rest of you also seeing that creature?" Her using a wing to point towards the human. "No offence meant of course!" It quickly being added by her, if the creature actually were there in the room and not a figment of her half drunken brain.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Evermore

Nicole Evermore

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 3:54 pm

Niccy turns, looking at it. A human, not something she's used to seeing but still not too unusual. "Oh, yes. It's a human, Ma'am. Interesting things, they are." She turns back to her empty mug. "Um... can I get my... screwdriver now? Please?" Having lost a subject topic that was not herself, she retreated inward again, speaking softer as she slowly pushes the mug towards Sweetcake.
Back to top Go down
Doomande

Doomande

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 5:47 pm

Sweetcake had no real plans to get to know the other mare better, so instead of pulling her purse out which she just had deposited today's pay into found she a lighter pouch of hers, the mare having been on the road long enough to know that at times were it most advisable to seem poorer than one was. The mare pouring all of the golden bits out onto the counter, laying the empty bag at her side as to indicate that she didn't have more to give off before ordering the green mare her screwdriver.

"Having a few emergency bits on you in situations where there are no hunky stallions around to give you drinks is never a bad idea," the words maybe not the friendliest of ones, but Sweetcake did not mean it in a bad way, her tone being that of a mare telling her marefriend a little female secret in life.
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 6:21 pm

Gale finished her pie and Wipe her mouth from whatever crumbs were left. She couldn't help but look at the human. "An creature from dimension H with a unicorn, that multilevels of weird. But who am I to judge."
Gale also over heard sweetcakes convocation and bit situation. "excuse me, but if you're hurting for bits, I could give you some." "As long as I lose the bits before the guards track that stolen stuff back to me I might get away with it." Gale offered the violinist.
Back to top Go down
pyroman33

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 8:30 am

As the human and the unicorn looked around for a empty table, the human noticed the attention he was getting from the 3 ponies and looked over to them with curiosity, only to bump onto his unicorn partner with a yelp, losing his ballance a bit for not paying attention

while the human looked att the 3 ponies, his unicorn partner found a empty table to sit down, his stomach growling a bitas he grew hungry and was curious what the bar had to offer untill he lost his train of thought after his human partner bumped into him, though he just stayed where he was while the human fumbled about
Back to top Go down
Doomande

Doomande

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 1:06 pm

"Are all of them that clumsy? I mean it wouldn't be odd considering that they only are walking around on their hindlegs and lacks a lot of balance" whispered Sweetcake only a small bit of curiosity to her voice, she had always wanted all of the world and those in it, so it was better to know such details now than later. "And how does one know what gender it is? Sure you could always wait for them to talk, but there must be other ways to tell it. I mean with us ponies is it easy enough to see, pointed muzzle, no eyebrows and short mane, its a stallion. Rounded muzzle, long eyebrows and long floating mane, its a mare." Sweetcake counting the three factors to a gender by look on her wing feathers one by one.

No matter how much she disliked it, were Sweetckes full attention turned towards the exotic mare as she were offered to share the burden of the heavy purse. "As a travelling minstrel, how can I say no to such an offer." The rosa mare sending the other a brilliant shining smile and a little bow of her head of gratitude. "But I am a minstrel, not a beggar or a layabout, so what should my next tune be? A tune is the least that I can offer you in exchange."
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 5:53 pm

"Hmm, I respect that work for your pay, let me think of a tune..." "Hmm i'm stuck with a violin but they could still make some good tunes out of it, Unless... this mare up for a gamble."
"Ok miss... I never got your name, hehe, I'll give you 250 bits if you play He's a pirate  OR If your feeling lucky, you and me have a little music battle. my piano skills vs your violin. I'm going to give you the 250 either way, but if you win, I'll throw in an extra" Relooks at her pouch. " 100 bits plus any three things you want to know about me. However, I win you get your 250 bits for the price of... Five things about you. As they say in my line of work, pick your poison." Gale finish her offer. with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Robotrip3000

Robotrip3000

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 11:26 pm

NOW this peeked Winter's interest. He slowly stood up, a smile splattered on his face. "Wait, a music battle?! Aw man, this is going to be awesome!!" He said. Not much surprised him anymore. He met a Vampony, so why would a Human he's never seen before scare him. At this point, he swore he had seen everything in life. He's glad it proved him wrong.

"And a Human no less, just uh...what's a Human?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Evermore

Nicole Evermore

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 6:53 pm

Niccy makes a happy sound as she receives her drink, taking a deep chug before sucking in a breath. "Aaaah... that's good... Win this contest, and I'll let you know what I know about humans, and pay you back for the drink, kay?" She hiccups once, and then carefully watches her new friend. Her horn lights up as she pulls a rather piddly looking coinpurse out and sets it on the table in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Doomande

Doomande

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 11:40 am

She would get enough bits to sustain her for a month or so if she rationed the pay just a little bit, and the thought of having to answer the questions of a mare in that kind of work did not suit Sweetcake one bit, she did not know what the other were going to use the info for, she said something about vamponies earlier after all!... but on the other hoof were there the two others that egged her on, wanting for her to play, and even promising extra prices if she won. Oh how she hated being in predicaments like this.

"But what if I don't want any poison at all! And Sweetcake is the name, the sweetest cake that you ever will find," the mare flashing a smile at the exotic mare as she said her little catchphrase, her sliding off the stool, taking up her violin as she went. "But you are on for a little battle of the instruments, but only because the others seem to want it so much I might add."
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 1:15 pm

"... I can't tell tell if she just joking or an actual a idiot. Also does she know somepony can take that sweetest thing, the wrong way." 
"The poison thing is just an expression, used to make a choice. Name's Nightingale the by the way... I don't have a catchphrase, Hehe. Don't worry your wings off their sweetie, I play piano more as a hobby then a special talent. I'm more in this for fun." Gale hopped off her seat.
"So, how you want to do this you play a song, I play a song, who ever get the applause wins? Or some thing else you have in mind. OH, do you want singing as well?" Gale mention the last part with a smile. "This might be the first battle I don't get hurt."

Last edited by jz96 on Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nicole Evermore

Nicole Evermore

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 2:39 pm

Niccy grins, a soft blush forming under her eyes. "I'll be a judge if you want? I love music. Maybe somepon-... Someone else will want to judge as well? We'll do a vote!" She looks around eagerly, looking for more possible Judges. She points at the pony that came in with the human. "You! You will help judge the battle!"
Back to top Go down
Robotrip3000

Robotrip3000

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 4:50 pm

"Wait, is two judges even enough? What if one-and-one likes the other? Wouldn't it be a tie?" Winter asked. Though he loved the tension, he did have questions. "Who's going to have the third vote to make it the official winner?"
Back to top Go down
Nicole Evermore

Nicole Evermore

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 4:58 pm

Niccy blinks, putting a hoof to her muzzle. She looks from the new pony, to the competitors, then to Winter. "Hmmm... We'll need you too! You will be our third Judge." She glomps Winter, giggling.

After a few seconds of that, she'd blink, then release Winter. "Whoops, sorry, don't know what came over me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)
Page 7 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next