A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Kryptid

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)   Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:38 am

(Hmm, I think I can work with it.)

Feeling that he was home-free, his focus was interrupted when he felt himself slam against the floor. Marble snapped his gaze back to see what had prevented his escape, growing a bit more frightened when he saw those red snake eyes staring back at him. His heart skipped a beat when he allowed himself to consider for just a moment that she wasn't going to let him leave because she may have had some ulterior, vampiric intentions for him, "Gale?! Why'd you- ?! If you're not going to hurt me, pinning me to the floor isn't a good way to convince me of that!" He looked down at his trapped tail, flinching under her weight.

View user profile http://kryptid.deviantart.com
Robotrip3000

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)   Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:46 am

(Nah, I'll roll with it...someway...)

Winter turned around to see Nightingale grab Marble instead of Him. Winter smiled. "Oh! She missed! Guess I am faster than a Griffon." He said with pride. Though, it didn't mean that Nightingale's stare felt like staring at the face of Death. He quickly fixed his posture, more worried about Marble as of now. "Crud! Marble, you alright?!"

"Don't you think you should worry more about you living and him dying?" Subcon said. Winter shook his head. "Look! I know a sorry isn't enough, but trust me when I say that it was just a tiny joke! Plus...husband to be?" Winter questioned.

jz96

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)   Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:07 am

Gale snapping back from her little rage moment realizing she now hurting her friend. "Oh I..I...I so sorry." Looking to her pinned down friend. " I was trying to get Winter, please tell me you not mad. I didn't mean it." Gale glare back at winter, fighting back some tears. "You said that we were going to get married, for that to happen we need to be in love. HE'S MY FRIEND. I ALREADY HAD A HUSBAND TO BE, AND MY LUNA DAMN MIND THOUGHT I COULD CHANGE HIM, SO WE COULD BE TOGETHER, BUT NO, I KILLED HIM, I KILLED ONE OF THE ONLY THINGS IN MY LIFE THAT I COULD SAY I LOVE." Gale gasped for air, Now tears start to roll down her face. "I can only make friends and hope i don't get close, if i get to close they would die and I'll be broken again. I don't want to lose friends.Especially one that does think I'm a freak." Gale step off marble and hide behind the fallen table, trying to cover up her, crying.
(Sorry this is long, but does build tension.)

Kryptid

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)   Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:21 am

Nightingale's piercing yell forced Marble's ears back. He was more frightened and confused than angry, and his emotions only tangled up more when she began to cry. Returning to his natural, quadruped stance, the blonde stallion just stood and stared out the corner of his eyes at the table that the vampony mare was crouching behind. Oh great, now what do I do? Do I go or do I try to help her feel better? I don't think it would be polite to just leave her like this. I never was good at comforting others... Swallowing the lump in his throat, Marble cautiously approached the weeping pony, "Um, Gale... you can relax... " He eyed a booth over in the corner of the establishment away from the other customers, "Why don't we go to a more private spot and talk about this?"

Robotrip3000

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)   Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:22 am

(It sure does...)

Winter walked past Marble, his body already going on a guilt trip. "Okay, I know I said some stupid stuff, I know this now. I had no idea. If I knew that's what happened, do you really think I'd make a joke like that? You know what I learned?" He asked her.

Winter went right in front of her, and regardless of how bad she was crying, he looked at her dead in the eye. "I learned that something's you can't change. The past is the past, heard that before? Your now in the present, and, hopefully, you learned what you did. You learned that some mistakes you can't change, right? I know you aren't going to change this one.

"I'm painfully sorry I turned you like this, but, this is good!" He said.

"Your not helping her, like, at all." Subcon said. Winter continued anyway. "You learn from your mistakes! And this time, you can actually get a stallion, but not fall down the same path! Well, you can, but that's if you repeat the same mistakes you did before.

"I'm not saying that what you did was horrible, what I'm saying is that you just can't run from the past forever. You won't be able to forget, because you learned from it. I experience sorta the same. I lost a child of mine. I child I cared for, and loved with passion. But she's gone, and no matter how hard I try, I can't find her. So...I gave up."

He felt his voice sadden, and his body soften, but he kept going anyway. "I'm amazed that you tried. You even tried to...well...kill me to get him back. Your still trying, while I gave up. Me and you lost something we valued deeply, the only difference is that one of us gave up, and the other didn't. Although I'm willing to take any punishment you give me, just keep on trying!" He said.

jz96

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)   Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:22 pm

Gale still in tears. clenching an fist. "Gale this is your pony side talking to you can we talk? " Nightingale conscience starting to talk to her. Gale let out a deep breath "I'm sorry for your lost, but you have no idea what I have to run from, The past can't be change but like they said history repeat it self." she said very coldly, with that she stood up and with one hoof picked up the table and return it back to it original spot. looking to her, "Probably hates me" ex friend, "Rye, if you want to stay, go ahead but if you really have to go or really want to then... ya. " Turning to Winter. "I'm not going to hurt you, you could go back to your friend if you want.or what ever." Gale then proceed to walk to the rest rooms. "Only place private enough to talk to myself"

Kryptid

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)   Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:59 pm

As she walked off, Marble clarified, "Just because I was leaving didn't mean that I never wanted to see you again, Gale. You can be sure that, if we do live in different worlds, I'll be coming back here to look for you. Even if this is the only place we can meet, it'll be worth stopping by just to talk a little every week." It was pretty rare that the shy chef actually made any headway towards making a new friend, so he wasn't about to let the progress he made today fizzle away. He didn't like having to be alone on his free time. Looks like she wants to be by herself now. I won't bother her.

jz96

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)   Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:48 am

Gale came back for the rest room. She brush her self off and wipe her face from her tears. She seems to calmed down, heck even she had a little smile on her face. "You think after 251 years of not seeing yourself. you should had learn, how to properly groom your self." she was talking to herself. She walked out to see her friend heading towards the door. " Well He doesn't hate you and want to see you, that a plus." She mention in her head. "Also going to sugar cube corner would be a good time to catch up on pinkamena."
Before Rye had a chance to leave she yelled over. "Hey, Marble I guess I'll see you around, correct?" As she finished that sentence, She hoped on to a seat an few spots beside the "meh" violin mare.

Kryptid

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)   Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:07 am

He gave a nod back to the black-maned mare, "Sure thing. Hope I'll see you in about an hour my time!" Marble finally managed to get through the door successfully this time, taking a few moments to adjust to the change in brightness and temperature. I should have thirty or forty minutes before 8 o'clock gets here. I'd better get going if I don't want to be late! He quickly made his way to the edge of the forest, hopping up into the sky and putting on altitude to get a better view of the landscape. Sugarcube Corner was a pretty unique-looking building, so it would be hard to miss.

Doomande

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)   Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:15 am

Seeing that the rather heated situation were slowly cooling down again went Sweetcake over to Winter, pulling him over to her at the bar, and away from the door so the two could have some space.

Seeing that the cold beer still were there, it not even being opened yet used she a little trick, and with her hoof alone and nothing else flew the bottle soon over the counter. "Winter... Thank you for brining me the beer, but I think that you could use it more than I could." Her offering it to him with a smile on her lips and a twinkle in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Robotrip3000

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)   Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:53 am

He looked back at Sweetcake, confusion in his eyes. "Why? I'm not really sure I deserve this, seeing as how I cause this destruction." He said. Suddenly, his eyes wandered toward the ceiling, realization hitting him. "Oh...I always do this. Huh...breaking hearts intentional or not. That's...crazy." He muttered to himself.

"Once upon a time, their was a loner," Subcon said, his usual tone suddenly deepen. "A loner who only wanted to find what he needed in life. He made friends along the way, only for them to cry in anger, and the loner able to see every ponies true color within the first minutes of meeting them. He was a lucky pony, they said, but to him, it made him think if he ever existed in the branch of friends. Sure, because of the loner, they learned he's an average troublemaker, but the loner never thought that a search for something he desperately wanted, would lead him into...

Winter suddenly felt his mouth stop moving. "U-uh...did I...say that out loud?" He asked nervously.

Doomande

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)   Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:10 am

"Because at times are a beer just the perfect thing to water some destruction down with," her wing laying around him to give him a little squeeze before she let go to get up and get a beer of her own. "And at other times is it drinking a beer with a pretty dame whose heart haven't been broken yet," her winking teasingly at him as he lifted the beer up, inviting him to clink bottles with her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Robotrip3000

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)   Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:03 am

Winter sighed in relief. Least she didn't hear his crazy thoughts. "Remain positive. Stay happy, and be yourself." Subcon said. Winter breathed in, then out, but held the bottle to Sweetcake. "Sorry, but this stuff is a daily thing for me. Though, first time that someone offered me something after the commotion, just keep the drink." He said.

Suddenly, a bell rang, and he saw a black Pegasus enter the bar. And just like that, the events that just happened flew right past him as he gave a smile. "Hi!" Winter said, giving a small wave. "Names Winter! And uh, whatever you do, becareful. Some stuff happened and I don't think she likes me anymore."

He pointed at Nightingale, hoping that she doesn't reconsider taking his head.

jz96

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)   Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:12 am

"Hey bar keep, Can I get a dessert menu." Gale asks.
"Are you planing to cause havoc again?" The Barkeep asked as he handing her the menu.
" As long as no pony tries to or says, the wrong thing. Then I'll be fine."

Last edited by jz96 on Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:28 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doomande

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)   Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:15 pm

Seeing as the stallion declines her offer shrugs she and takes the beer back, it was not everyday that ponies declined such an offer from her, especially stallions that had shown interest in her. Oh well, it was just his lost and her winning, the mare taking the bottle to her lips, pointing them as if she were about to give the bottle a kiss and took a little sip.

"And you do not think that almost barfights are a daily thing for me Winter?" Her offering the bottle she just had taken a sip of to him once more. "The important thing is that we all end up having a good time, even after the almost fights."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)   Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:40 pm

Nightingale rolled her eyes at the mentions of her little rage moment. "Please, it wouldn't be much of an fight if only one pony throws a punch." Gale place down the menu. "Just a slice of key lime pie please." Gale ask the bartender.

Doomande

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)   Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:54 pm

Nodding at the diffe... oddly eyed mare found Sweetcake her pouch, and from that a few of her last bits, placing them on the bar and slid them over towards the other mare. "And that is also why I said almost fight. But as I just said before, so long as we all have a smile on our lips as we leave can I really not see any harm done."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)   Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:01 pm

Gale push back the bits to the mare. "Thanks but I'll be fine, I just don't like losing friends, and having somepony almost destroy that gets on my nerves. If winter here would been a foul or an old time friend, it make more sense, how would you feel if I walked up to you and asked if you two were married?"

Robotrip3000

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)   Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:27 am

Winter couldn't help but smile. "I would smile and roll with it, then laugh at the end. I'd feel bad a little later for embarrassing the mare, but hopefully, she'll wave it off. Though you are incredibly fast, Nightingale, your pretty solid. My head is all..." He trailed, looking for the right word. "...open, I should say. Embrace the weird."

He layed back in his chair, resting his eyes, but not even close to sleeping. "When was the last time you had fun? And by that, I mean, genuine, emotional fun. Have you ever felt happy, not fake, but for real? Sweetcake is right though, as long as we can wave it off with no actual harm done, I see no problem. Sure, you tried to murder me, but you gotta admit, I peeved you off in a matter of seconds of meeting you. That's gotta be a new record." Winter said.

"Doesn't anything smart come out of your mouth?" Subconious asked. Winter shook his head. "Nope." He whispered to himself.

jz96

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)   Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:46 am

Gale raised an eyebrow to winter's response "  You just called me solid and your self open... I don't know how to respond to that." "Is solid, an insult or a complement?" " Gale smirk " Dude if I wanted to murder you like really badly. This place would have a new coat of paint."" And now we even."
"Of course I felt happiness before just well, it just not often in my life. Hehe I remember my mom's B day party. hehe, I don't think it possible to scare so many ponies in one night." Gale started to laugh. "ahh, my friends and family are weird."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Robotrip3000

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)   Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:08 am

Winter chuckled. "How long ago was that? Must've sounded like a good time. Plus, that same sentence was said by the griffon guards. The entire army was peeved off at me, but I escaped. I know how to fight, its just my very last option. I don't want to, but I'll do it if I have to."

He chuckled once more, finally opening an eye towards her. "I think we know who the real weirdo is in this bar, but it does sound interesting. Anyway, its kind of amazing how your teeth kind of grew. Your eyes as well, they look familiar" He gave a rub on his chin, before asking what could possibly end his life.

"Are you a Bat Pony? Or a Vampony? Or am I just incredibly stupid?" He asked.

"I literally can't find any amounts of F's in your head. You just don't care if you die, do you?" Subcon asked.

Winter shrugged. "A Warrior asks cowardly questions. A fool asks important ones. The real question is, who gets the information first?" This time, Winter didn't even brother keeping it hidden. He decided to just throw this one out.

jz96

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)   Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:58 am

"You tend to have ponies try to kill you a lot are you jinx or something? I can understand why you ask about the bat pony thing but, no I'm just an supernatural expert trying not to get arrested, maul, killed or torn limb from limb."
The bar keep show up with the pie "So far your bill is, 20 bits."
Gale reach down to her saddlebag and pulled out an, pretty good size bag of bits, she just grab a hoof ful and gave it to the bar keep. "That should cover Me, the two beers and what ever left over keep as a tip."

Robotrip3000

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)   Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:14 am

Winter laughed. "I think so. Though, jinx is a very small word for what happens to me. Imagine you, one day, trying to do something peaceful in your life. No adventure, no craziness, just...normal. But then, a timberwolf tries to maul your face off, suddenly, a manticore pops in like magic and the two fight who gets to eat you first while your in the middle. I still find it Goddess lucky that I made it alive with just a few scratches. This is nothing major." He said.

When he heard about her paying, he gave a curious look at her. "You want me to pay for it? For, ya know, peeving you off and everything? I know I'm the type of pony you really shouldn't be friends with, but that doesn't mean I care." He said.

His Subconcious laughed. "Who is this? Mr. Steal Your Girl?" It asked. Winter couldn't hold back a chuckle. "Her date is trying to figure out if this place really does obey the laws of time. Honestly, this place is weird. And that's the way I like it!" He said.

Nicole Evermore

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)   Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:57 pm

A green unicorn mare with a blonde mane and no cutie mark enters the bar, shyly standing near the entrance, looking for a seat.

"Um... Hello?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doomande

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)   Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:30 pm

Seeing as Winter had gained more interest for the exotic mare than herself peeked her ears up at the newcomer, Sweetcake waving her over to her and the free seats that kept her company. Finishing her beer that she had teasingly begun found she her violin forth once more, yet another tune beginning to form in her head, the mare giving it life trough the instrument.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)   

Back to top Go down

The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OCRoleplay :: Active Roleplays :: Roleplay-
Jump to: