OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 11:41 am

For the most part, heavy breathing, more snorting that slowly subdued, and the occasional whiny was all that came from the lightly thrusting Sugary. Eventually he'd remember to let up on the spell, slowly releasing his magical grip on Venus' marecock and balls and letting it lose as it was meant to be. A light chuckling could be heard from him as well as he began to caress her some more, nuzzling her head and mane while giving her neck light kisses with a cheeky grin. "... You know... For a mare that gives peace to others... You sure groaned an awful lot just now~..." He then cupped her supple breast with one hand, fondling it lightly as his kisses trailed to her lips, this time giving her small playful pecks around them before pulling back a bit, mane a mess, eyes full of satisfaction and desire, chest and body heaving lightly from above as he kept the light thrusts going. "... Was it that good for you~?"
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 11:48 am

Venus panted and whined softly as she felt the spell release her cock, and she collapsed into Sugary pleasantly. She nuzzled him back and purred happily at his gentle touch. "Oh hush," she replied, booping his snout tiredly. She blushed as he groped her, and she nodded at his question. "Yeah, it was amazing... so... I'm part of your herd then?" She asked, cuddling into him.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 12:03 pm

He chuckled as she booped him, finding the lighthearted humor of it rather charming and soothing while scrunching his face. His smirk slowly became a smile as she asked about being in his herd; Their herd. He hummed wistfully at the thought. "... Well... You heard Isabelle, right...? Pretty sure you became part of the herd by the time we had you sandwiched between us~." He smirked playfully, winked, and kissed her a bit more passionately, though still slowly, savoring her while cuddling and lightly groping her back. His hands would trail all over her chest and flank, loving on her in the afterglow. They may have first met with rather straightforward sex soon after, but that didn't stop him from treating her like a mate as well. He wasn't going to be picky about how others got into his and Isabelle's life. In time, he was sure, he'd get to know Venus properly. For now, he merely enjoyed her body and company.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 12:53 pm

Venus giggled as he scrunched up his snout, kissing him in the same spot she had booped him. "Well, if getting between you is all it took, then I'm glad I'm in..." she kissed him back gently, purring as he groped her back. "I can't wait to learn more about you, my king~" she murmured, staring into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 11:22 pm

"King... I'm no King yet... I'll gladly be a good mate for you too though~. I'll be sure we can make time for each other..." For the time being, he was more than content just cuddling and kissing her on the couch. All he needed was to take his time with her as he pleased. Isabelle was free to return to them at any time of course.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 11:28 pm

"Mmm... I think you will be soon~" she replied, snuggling into his warm body and kissing his neck gently. "Oh... I suppose I should ask. Which do you prefer, Maids, nurses or kimonos?" She asked, hee tail wrapping up around them.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 2:16 am

Sugary murred as Venus kissed his neck, and so he responded in kind with light nuzzling to her cheeks, and gentle licks to her face. It was the question she asked that caught him off guard a bit as blinked while looking back at her eyes curiously. "... M-... Are you asking me what I'd like... for you to wear?" He was amused to say the least, smirking lightly as he pressed his nose up against hers for a light kiss. "... The Geisha look works for me just fine... The other two are professions. Geishas are all about relaxation... But then you already know that, don't you, Venus~?"
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 6:57 am

Venus giggled gently as Sugary licked her, before chuckling at his response. "I might be..." she murmured, befire nuzzling him again. "Mmmm... I might know something about it Sugary~" she sighed and snuggled into him again.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 7:54 am

Sugary chuckled lightly under his breath, lightly nibbling on Venus' ear after her little tease. "Look forward to it then~." From that point on, he just quietly cuddled with her, lightly fondling but mostly caressing her body at his leisure.

In time though, he'd look up to see if Isabelle was coming by, and then he remembered she went to freshen up. So he looked to Venus, and thought they should do the same soon as well. "Say... Where do we go to clean up after this? I'm not exactly a regular here... Though I might be~" He teased, but he was serious about the wash they would need.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 7:04 am

Venus continued to cuddle with Sugary for a while before smiling up at Isabelle, who had returned wearing a long, flowing white dress, dark red gloves and a pair of red pumps. She smiled at Sugary and nodded at his question. "I really think you should clean up my dear fiance~ Venus and I have to discuss the finer points of our herd after all~ I shall help her get clean as well, so just leave the room~ The bathrooms are out the door, down the corridor and the first door on the right~" She purred, kissing him gently, before glancing at Venus, who grinned and nodded.

"You heard the mare Sugary, off you go. Mare talk and all that~" She whispered, kissing him as well.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 1:58 pm

Sugary hummed as he admired Isabelle in her dress and nodded to her request after returning her kiss, turning to Venus and giving her one more tender kiss on the lips as well as he then slowly pulled out, kissing her body softly on the way down, and then staring at her marecock briefly before smirking and giving the flare a light playful kiss as well. "I'll be back in a while then. See ya." Having casually given his farewell for now, he still made his way over to the bathroom with his mind wandering with thoughts about Venus coming into their lives. He also gave a lot of thought as he began to wash off by himself about becoming a King at Isabelle's side. He had mixed feeling about it all, but he also looked forward to it as then he'd know if things would turn out well after all...
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 7:23 am

Venus squirmed pleasantly as he kissed her body before gasping in surprise as he kissed her tip. She smiled at Isabelle as Sugary left, beforee giggling as they started to talk.

Isabelle stepped out of the room first, before glancing back into the room as she waited for Venus, who trotted out wearing a dark blue kimono and geta. "How long till he's ready do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 1:10 am

Time would pass, Sugary seemingly really taking his time after all to reflect on the day as it had been. He even pondered if he did the right thing by helping purify and dispose of the usurper. Ultimately, he was sure he did, as it was all for the sake of the future of many, and his own as well with the likes of Isabelle.

He'd return walking slowly, wearing a simple blue tunic and gray cotton pants with a mildly wet mane. When he saw the two mares, he smiled and walked up to them both, hugged and kissed both of them on the cheeks, and held their hands. "Hope I didn't take too long. Much to think about you know. What did I miss?"
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 8:21 am

Venus smiled and hugged him back tightly, kissing him on the lips before giggling as Isabelle snorted, and in an attempt to outdo her kissed him harder, pushing him gently backwards as she slid her tongue into his mouth. "Not much, just some girl talk," Isabelle purred. Each of the vampire mares took his hand and began to squeeze his hand, before they shook their heads in unison before they led him back to the castle as quickly as they could.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 9:24 am

Sugary chuckled with mirth as both mares returned his affections in kind. Bonus points went to Isabelle who didn't hesitate to show off though, as he moaned lightly along with her deep kiss, standing back up a bit dazed. "My my... So you missed me...?"

Once the jovial moment ended at Venus' place, he'd follow the lead of the mares as he got taken to an uncertain location. "Uwah...? Hey now, you're both really eager to get somewhere. We're we going?"
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 9:35 am

"Back to the castle of course... Need to fill out the last of the paperwork so that I can become queen. Besides, we need to pick out a suit of ceremonial armour for you, and a dress and armour for Venus." Isabelle explained as they walked along. She kissed his cheek and smiled, narrowly dodging a patch of roadwork. "Do they not know to put out signs?" She huffed, shaking her head as Venus giggled.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 11:05 pm

The apparently soon-to-be-King that was Sugary lightly rolled his eyes at the fact Isabelle didn't quite seemed to know where she was going for a moment, but he didn't mind because it was due to a kiss he returned with a light nuzzle. He'd just follow them both to wherever it was that they needed to go specifically. He did also start to imagine just what sort of getup he'd actually have to wear along with them.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 3:21 am

Isabelle purred as she was nuzzled, grinning and glancing at Venus, who nodded and kissed his other cheek gently. The pair giggled in unison and continued to lead him towards the castle. "So Sugary," Venus purred. "I hear you wore a corset and stockings the other day~" She whispered into his ear hotly. Sounds kinky~"

Isabelle opened her mouth to comment, but paused at the sound of an angry roar. She cocked her head and turned, her jaw very slowly dropping at the sight to her left. A beast that was rampaging through her city was huge, dwarfing the ponies around it. Travelling on all fours, the purple-skinned monster was trying to kill the vampires around it, though it was having little success, as they simply stepped past its blows and continued on their business as normal.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 6:01 am

Sugary coughed lightly as Venus mentioned about his intimate time with Isabelle not too long ago, heart fluttering as she spoke to his ear. "Eh heh... It was her idea... Make ourselves feel at home in a new house and all that." He was partially playing along, saying a few things that were merely in hindsight, but he hardly thought it was a bad train of thought either.

Then, he felt his world flip upside down as he heard a sound that was all too eerily familiar to him, and not in a good way by any means. When he saw what creature was causing a ruckus, his fur stood on end as he stared deeply perplexed at the monster. "I-Isabelle, are you seeing that too!? Is that-... Is-... Where did that thing come from!? Is that normal here!?" His horn began to glow, preparing for a fight, though he waited on Isabelle to maybe shed a little light on what was happening before he got carried away.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 8:29 am

Venus giggled and nodded slowly. "I see... I assume we'll be living there soon then?" She asked nervously, hoping her would say yes, before turning her head slowly to stare at the beast that was tearing up the city.

Isabelle nodded slowly as she stared at the creature, before turning her head to Sugary. "I have no idea what that beast is, or how it got here. Do you recognise it?' She asked, before facing it again as it continued to fail to hit its various prey, all of whom continued to seem otherwise uncaring about the whole ordeal. One stallion seemed to actually care though as he sprinted over to the trio.

"My Queen... we're not sure what happened, but we believe that one of the portals malfunctioned... And this thing came through. There was another beast actually, but we're not sure where it has gone. We were more worried about the larger one." He shrugged. "Are we to assume that you will deal with it?"

Isabelle smiled and nodded, glancing at her two companions. "Come my lovers... let us deal with the city's newest and most unruly occupant."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 10:50 pm

He looked a bit frantically between the beast, Isabelle, and the messenger coming along. "Wh-... Well-... I mean it's-... Let's just say I know a thing or two about portals and long distances too, okay? That thing is a Behemoth. Very vicious and powerful magical beasts. Some of them can even beat down dragons with ease! That's just how tough they are...! Also, what was the other creature like?" While the citizens were looking to be entirely casual about it, he still worried it would only grow more unruly and wild if left alone, and may end up leveling the properties instead. He then recalled something, but it was an unlikely idea as he followed after Isabelle to deal with the monster. "... Although... It also could make for a powerful guardian if tamed... But that's really hard to do. We might be better off either sending it away, or slaying it if it really goes berserk..."
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2015 8:27 am

"A Behemoth you say?" Isabelle considered this for a moment before sighing and then cocking her head and shaking her head. "I'm afraid that sending it back is likely impossible. To do so we'd have to know the exact frequency of the universe from which it came... As for taming it, how exactly does one do so? That beast... the behemoth, could make an excellent guardian. It is quite terrifying after all."

The messenger considered Sugary's question before answering. "It was like a giant golden chicken My King." As if to prove his point a loud, defiant 'Kweh' could be heard over the Behemoth's roar, before a Golden Chocobo leapt off of a building, landing on top of the Behemoth and clawing at it. Isabelle stared at the bird for a moment before her face lit up in child-like delight.

"What about that? What is it? ... And uh... Can I have it?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 12:07 am

((It's a Chocobo!!))

Sugary quickly tried to think of ways to tame such a beast for Isabelle. "Um... Er... Well, lot's of food... Tactical capture... Magical jars... Or try to earn its respect the hard way and subdue it by force-!!!?" It as at around that moment that he heard what the other creature was, and then heard and saw the creature itself. "It's a Chocobo!! And a Golden one to boot!! Oh, we're either really lucky, or really unlucky today if we don't deal with them now!!" His horn lit up, and he quickly began to run ahead to try and stop both creatures from fighting. How he'd act depended on how his allies and the familiar creatures acted.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 2:09 am

"Subdue it by force then. Don't kill it though." She commanded, striding towards the beast. When she heard the Chocobo's name, she giggled and nodded. "Oh my god, it has such a cute name." she turned and began to jog quickly towards the behemoth, before leaping into the air and landing on its horn. The Behemoth stared at her in shock, before she leapt off and tackle-hugged the Golden Chocobo, who squawked in surprise and leapt off the beast.

For her part, Venus seemed content to trot up to the Behemoth. "Sugary my dear, how about you attack, and I shall defend, okay?" She asked, smiling as the Behemoth swung at, catching its paw in her hand, a shock-wave emanating from the collision.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 3:38 am

"Oh, fine, I'll do what I can...?" Sugary curiously looked to Isabelle as she ran farther ahead and jumped without him knowing why, only to see her snatch up the Chocobo with her own arms. "Ah! Careful, they can be unruly too!" He hoped Isabelle knew how to treat the exotic bird with care, as he didn't want to see her get pelted by the magic it also possessed if provoked.

Since the Chocobo was out of the way though, it meant dealing with the Behemoth would be more straightforward. With Venus acting as a surprisingly tough shield for him, he'd stand by her side afterwards while quickly charging up a set of spells. "Gotcha! Venus, this is one heck of a first meeting! I love it!" He was quite fired up about how thing were going as adrenaline and testosterone for wanting to keep up and show his own might to his mates motivated him along with his own desire to contain the problem.

Behemoths varied in type, but he was fairly sure that ice or cold temperatures were the most effective advantage one could take against their kind in his collective experience. And so, with a burst of Mana coming forth, he shot a wide mixture of magically cold air and conjured icy water at its face and torso to try and subdue the monster by cooling its body substantially before capture.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)
Page 4 of 42Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23 ... 42  Next