OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Strike Thread

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Heartstring
Admin
Admin
Heartstring

Strike Thread Empty
PostSubject: Strike Thread   Strike Thread Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 8:11 am

This Thread will serve as the place Admins will post who has earned Strikes.

The rules for strikes are simple:

• Earned by breaking our rules after a warning or breaking one of the rules we have designated that does not get a warning.
  • 3 strikes will result in a ban from the group.
  • Strikes can be appealed against by PMing any of our Admins other than the one who gave the strikes.
  • Strikes will be removed after two weeks unless we have to speak to you again before the two weeks have passed.
  • Blatant complaints are not allowed to be posted in this thread and should be sent as PMs to the Admins.
  • People not following this will get a strike.

Last edited by Heartstring on Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:40 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://mlpmoe.proboards.com/
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

Strike Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strike Thread   Strike Thread Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 9:27 pm

Person to Receive Strike unity wolfpony
Reason: Repeatedly tried to submit a character that he knows is not acceptable, and compounded the offense by spacing it out so I'd forget previous rejections.
Action:
* 1 Strike, to expire 11/24/2014 @ 1:25 PM Pacific Standard Time
* PERMANENT ban on any wolf spirit characters of any kind from this player.

Update, As of 7/22/2015
As noted above, the strike described has long expired. Because I was the initiating admin of the permanent ban and the ban lies solely in the purview of the character admin, as it touches purely character approval matters and no other aspect of the site or the rules, I am officially rescinding this ban. A long time has cooled tempers and generally good behavior from the player named has convinced me that they will be more responsible in the future and are now willing enough to work with me in good faith that there will be no more complications in regard to wolf-ish or wolf-spirit characters. In short, it is my determination that Unity has learned their lesson and forgiveness is appropriate.

Last edited by DualThrone on Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Doomande

Doomande

Strike Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strike Thread   Strike Thread Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 1:26 am

Person to receive strike: Brony Khaos
Reason: Submitted a sheet knowing it was not going to pass, to waste our time and proceeded to essentially gloat and mock the admins about it.

This strike is deemed PERMANENT after voting in the admin team on the reasoning of Khaos being known to not care for usual striking measures.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Strike Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strike Thread   Strike Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strike Thread
Page 1 of 1