A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

Fallen Canterlot

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Fallen Canterlot   Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:18 am

Well then, that was a fun little read now was it? Did you enjoy it? Well, you still have a little while to go before you reach your destination.

The interior of the train was....very comfortable. Very very comfortable. The interior was decorated with all sorts of posh decorations found on expensive trains bound for fancy cities. Then there were the seats. The seats were very comfortable to sit on, as if they never wanted you to get up from them. Of course, it made sense, since this was a train bound for the place farthest underground, Hell. Or the City-State of Canterlot, which is located right next to Hell. Either way, this train was going to run a bit longer, and there was some reading material lying around. Some of them were Cosmopolimare: The Latest Fashions of Hell, The Trottingham Times, Chronos Magazine: Equestria's Biggest Change, A catalog of items from the Bazaar, a copy of The Lunar Chronicle, a few fiction novels, and another pamphlet called 'The Infernal Ponies and You: Embracing the Infernal friends who look out for you'.

If anyone decided to look out the window, they would find that the train was out of the tunnel, and they could look out and see the absolutely massive cavern that spread out before them. It looked like it went on forever from where they sat. If they looked a bit downward, they would see the utterly massive City-State of Canterlot. It was huge to say the least, impressive architecture sprawling in all directions. In the center stood the Shuttered Palace, once the proud castle of the Fallen Princess, now it was...not an eyesore, but it definitely needed some work. Off to the east of the palace were six massive spires, sticking straight up into the air. This was the Bazaar, some strange work, that not even Hell knows where it came from, but it produces some of the best goods in existence. And then there was the marvelous sight that was Hell. A massive wall, made of glowing nevercold brass-silver, with gates in front of it, and train tracks leading right up to it. The train track that lead there runs opposite of the one the train was currently on, but there was no reason to worry. The destination was The City State of Canterlot, not Hell, and they were chugging right along.

((And it's finally up! Thank you for your patience. Hannah and Shield, you two didn't make it in. Everyone else, feel free to post. This is, of course, where you introduce yourselves and such. You'll be off the train in a GM post or so, don't worry.))

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Canterlot   Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:03 am

On one of the windowside seats at the back of the train, a brown stallion was glancing out of the window, out onto the enormous city-state that was to be their destination. He carried a dun travel satchel, situated between himself and the other passengers, with a plain grey suit jacket and trousers and white shirt and black tie visible underneath. Mounted on his black belt were six sheaths, with six hilts emerging from the top. The hilts themselves were mostly jet-black, with a carved image in the centre that may once have been highly polished silver but was now simply dull grey.

Ician turned his gaze away from the window. He reached out his telekinetic grip towards the knives on his belt, but thought better of it before his magic flared. Instead, he ensured his satchel was still between his belt and the rest of the train's passengers, and used his hand to pull each knife out quietly, one by one, and turn them around to their symbol-less sides before slotting them back in. When he was done, he turned his gaze back to the window.

The Church had summoned him here, in his full capacity as a Vanguard. He was not happy about it. All of it, in fact. How much further he could advance past his position as Vanguard was questionable... if he even managed to survive his stay here. The architecture of Canterlot was lost on him and his paranoia. All that registered in his head were the streets, the roads, the places. He began to form a mental map of whatever he could see. Escape routes, rendezvous points, potential ambush locations...

The Church sent him on a mission. He may as well do it right. His first stop would be the church at Marebones Road. He had to get Paladin Azazel there too. He turned around, making sure Azrael was still with him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Canterlot   Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:50 am

In another seat, a far different being sat. The white unicorn had been absently staring out the window of her seat for most of the train ride. In her lap was an open sketchbook that her pencil lightly drug upon. Rough sketches, light lines, and momentarily vague shapes were steadily becoming recognizable as this somewhat overhead view of the still impressive city. With a sigh though, she let her head slump forward, stands of mostly purple with the occasional bundle of green hair fell forward with the motion. The roughly medium to shot length strands flooding around the horn atop her head, and obscuring her face for the moment.

Then with a sudden flourish, she tossed her head back to remove most of the obstructions from her face, letting them fall haphazardly back into place. Her solid purple eyes with lighter purple, down pointing, triangular shaped pupils caught a bit of movement in their peripherals and boredly turned towards Ician. Mythic flipped a couple pages back in her sketchbook and resumed work on the picture of him and his companion she'd started working on about halfway into the lengthy train ride. it was a fairly good rendering, though for the moment it lacked some important details and was obviously still a work in progress.

Last edited by Zen on Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brony_Khaos

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Canterlot   Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:08 pm

"You haven't said a word this whole time, Brother Vanguard. I'm a bit concerned. Is my condition really that worrisome to you? Or is it perhaps, something else that bothers you?" the white earth pony squirmed a bit in his seat, his hood keeping his face shrouded in shadow. He glanced around the cabin yet again, for the thousandth time on this train ride, and spoke in a low voice, though he was quite sure nopony would dare eavesdrop on the two of them. Eavesdropping was almost a sin, when committed against the Church. "I have it under control, alright?"
"No you don't."
Cimeies, shut up.
"Not likely."
"Look, we just need to get down here and get our jobs done, right? Then everything goes back to normal. You don't have to see me anymore then." he glanced back at the hilt laying just behind his shoulder, only present due to having no better place to keep it for the moment, before turning his attention back to some of the other passengers. One of whom had been sneaking glances at them surreptitiously for the whole ride. She was a strange one. But she didn't seem troublesome, simply...awkward.
"Talk to her, she looks kinda cute."
"Don't even talk about that. I don't even know her."

Edda Epic. A pony of class? No. Distinguished? Nay. Drunk? Perpetually.
Right now, he was laid out on his little train bench, having driven off any attempts by anypony to join him on it through various means. Whether it be a bit of beer-breath or being a bit too forward to poor straight stallions, or simply speaking in his little manic tone, he had sent all challengers away. And this was on purpose. He was busy today. Hell was a strange place, with strange desires...and today was to be quite...entertaining.
I've got the best idea I've ever had. I'm sure someone will enjoy this one, certainly enough get myself set up down here.
He put pen to paper yet again. Today was a good day for science fiction. Loverly, loverly science fiction.

View user profile
Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Canterlot   Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:05 am

Celerity cowers in a relatively secluded car on the train, her grey duster wrapped around her. She had been doing this since she spotted not one, but two Cult of the Diarchy members board the train with her. Considering she was going to hell to escape them in the first place, this was extremely worrisome. She wished she could just recall back to the temple, but unfortunately it didn't work like that, and she wasn't quite willing to try suicide yet. Fortunately she was pretty sure she'd avoided being spotted by them, and was able to move several cars away. Seeing little else to do, she grabbed a book and began reading about her destination.

Lolk was near bouncing with glee. She was going to Hell! She had such wonderful things about it from Drone #44456, and was quite eager to experience the sights and sounds of the place firsthand. Of course, money was always an issue and Drone #44456 had mentioned Hell using some unusual currencies. 'Luckily, I packed my things light, and should be able to busk mostly, and find employment in a brothel to make up the difference. I assume Hell has brothels, anyways.' She smiles, casting an appreciative glance over the supplies her hivemates had gifted her before the trip. A basic yet portable painting kit, a violin, and a well made blue and bronze coat that should provide shelter if she wound up not having a place to stay.

"I'm on my way Sister."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Canterlot   Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:11 am

Illicio sighed softly, waking up from his nap as he sat up and closed the Trottingham Times, which he had been reading before he passed out. He looked around and yawned lightly, shifting and adjusting his trousers lightly, retightening his belt with a soft hum after he made sure his white dress shirt was tucked into his pants. He slipped his shoes back onto his feet and hummed softly as he reached into his collar slowly, smiling as he felt the chain shirt beneath. The stallion then yawned and sat up slowly, allowing anyone near to see that he, well...He looked so like a pretty mare that there was no indication that he wasn't one. He raked a hand through his long, sage green mane and pulled a comb from the bag laying beside him, where he had used it as a pillow. He combed his tail slowly and carefully, before doing the same to his messy mane. His emerald eyes scanned the train car yet again, and he noticed a unicorn nearby. "Hey there, you alright? Look like you've seen a ghost." He got up, grabbing his bag and the newspaper he had been reading and moving over to sit beside the mare. "You willing to talk about it or do I have to pry for answers?" He smiled warmly and kindly, and leaned back against the seat, his dark green fur contrasting his lighter-colored clothing, while his wings, which shifted lightly, were dappled with lighter coloring of green, like they were camouflaged.

A young-looking pegasus hummed as she looked around, her sapphire eyes bright and full of warmth as she gazed out the window, taking in everything. After a while, the creamy-purred pegasus hummed and brushed a lock of her golden-blonde mane out of her eyes, looking back to the magazine she had been reading. "Latest Fashions of Hell..." She mumbled softly, sighing as she looked down at her own clothing, which consisted of her tan trousers, dark brown dress shoes, and her white dress shirt. "Hmmm..." She reached for the bag at her side and opened it, looking in and moving aside a few things, catching sight of purple-and-red fabric. "I hope I won't need to wear you...Half an hour just to slip you on." She laughed to herself and leaned back, looking back at the magazine and continuing to flip through it boredly, taking mental notes quietly.

DualThrone
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Canterlot   Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:42 am

Celerity's seclusion would be fairly abruptly interrupted as she hears the footsteps of two ponies coming up the aisle from the door leading further forward on the train. If she peeks over the edge of her book, she'd see two mares entering her compartment. The one in the front is dressed in a violet dress with the requisite sleeves, frills, and lengths and dipping just low enough that it advertises without dipping so low as to flaunt. The bodice of the dress is all of fine calamine leather dyed white with strong laces running through the eyelets between the two halves, halves that are decorated with multiple folds and loops in a highly fashionable pattern, but folds and loops occupied by what are clearly very fine tools. The metal parts visible at the top shine silver from the polished stainless steel and the handles are of heavy-duty varnished woods with rather fetching grains brought out by the various stains. The tools are arrayed in perfect symmetry such that they could easily be mistaken for ornamental decorations rather than functional equipment. The entire effect of the expensive formal dress, however, is disrupted by the bandoleer running from one shoulder to the next with regular pouches just large enough to fit paper cartridges, and a leather strap crossing the other direction that's bearing the weight of a fine flintlock rifle with its hammer and muzzle pointed downwards. On her hands are the black patent leather gloves going to the elbow very popular with the high society of the city, although as the mare turns one of her hands to adjust her grip on a piece of luggage she's carrying, the palms of the gloves have attractively-rendered but clearly very strong leather pads meant to provide protection and grip in heavy labor. The mare herself has an emerald coat and vividly emerald eyes, wearing her silky white mane in a ponytail held in place by a pair of jeweled onyx combs.

Just behind the first mare follows a zebra who's slightly smaller in stature than her companion but she wears the aura of a thug who'd be quite comfortable breaking noses, or perhaps shattering kneecaps, as if it was fitted to her. She wears a white work shirt and fine beige slacks with a black snakeskin belt and silver buckle, and a handsome brown waistcoat tied tightly enough to give attractive emphasis to the firm swell of her breasts. In keeping with her handsome formal attire, she wears a brilliant scarlet cravat and a nice silver watch chain vanishes into one of her vest pockets, indicating the presents of a fine pocketwatch. She wears a pair of black patent leather fingerless gloves and if one looks carefully at the hip pockets of her slacks, they could just barely make out the shape of a pair of brass knuckles in either one. Complementing these are holster pockets sewn into the lower sides of her waistcoat such that if she has her arms down, the pistols filling them would be all but invisible. Her white mane streaked with scarlet is cut short and practical, although long enough in the back that it frames her delicately-striped face rather prettily. Her eyes are an intense ice blue color and are constantly flitting back and forth looking for trouble. She, like the mare in front of her, wheels expensive luggage behind her.

The two go nearly to the back of the car and select seats that are right next to one another, and Celerity would hear the sounds of a zipper being pulled as one of them opens a pocket of her luggage.
"Finally away from the noise, bustle, and public," one of them says in an accent touched strongly with the Trottingham docks, the slight slur of the accent strongly at odds with clothing indicating wealth and status. "Quiet to read."
"And the offense you gave to the stuffed blouse has nothing to do with it?" the other inquires in the exotic tones of the classic zebra accent, her tone amused.
"She needed it," the first declared in a tone that indicates she's grinnig widely. "Everyone needs to be offended sometimes. It makes them more intelligent, thick-skinned, and much less of a bitch."
"Verde!"
"Well, she was."
"Dear, you can't speak like you're from the docks anymore," the zebra sighed. "This is a polite, stuffy, and protocol-heavy society, or so I hear."
"Don't worry about it, Zen." Verde replies cheerfully. "We're gonna set the place on fire, you see if we don't."
"Astra when we're in public," Zen sighs. "I think pet names would ruffle the wrong feathers here and I'd rather remain outside the notice of the authorities."
"Fine, fine..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Canterlot   Mon May 04, 2015 6:10 am

The train continued onward, chugging it's way down to the City State of Canterlot. Nothing much would happen up in the 2nd class passenger car, other than the concession cart finally making it's way back there. And you ponies thought the concession carts on airships would take forever to get around, apperently, there were either a lot of hungry ponies in first class, or the pony...er...changeling, pushing the cart was slow. The changeling pushed the cart down to the third row, stopping by the only other changeling in second class (all the others bought first). She smiled at Lolk. "Hello, can I get you something to drink or eat?" She was obviously a pretty changeling, and she was also young, since being an attendant required both of those things. She was wearing the yellow uniform of the Royal Equestrian train service, and it accentuated her figure. She patiently waited for Lolk to respond.

As Axis flipped through her magazine, she'd see multiple different pictures within. A changeling wearing the latest style of kimono, an infernal pony -(what most on the surface would call 'devils' due to the pair of horns growing out of their head, their glowing yellow or red eyes, their claws, and their long tail that always ended in a spade shape)- wearing a sangria four piece suit and a tie, a kirin wearing a rather fancy designer dress, and so on. Eventually, she'd hit a gossip article, talking about the nobility and odd goings on in the fashion community, and an exclusive interview with Heiress Blood Moon, who is rumored to be a vampire and having an affair with an academic. 

[Axis has gained 4 pieces of Intriguing Gossip and an Incendiary Rumor]

There wasn't much news to be had in the Trottingham Times. Luna was still hunting alicorns. The church was still making examples of them. Hell was still taking in criminals. And bears still shit in the woods, apparently. There was a slightly intriguing report about a centaur that had escaped from the Tartarus gate, but was gunned down by a daring earth pony during a play. He was being recognized as a national hero for stopping a potential menace, and had been awarded the Silver Crescent for bravery.

[Illicio now has Recent News]

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Canterlot   Mon May 04, 2015 1:29 pm

Mythic continued her work, unabated and without knowing her glances had been noticed. Steadily, the hilt took finer detail, patterns of clothing and armor became established, expressions became more defined, and the eyes took on their more lively characteristics. That was when she noticed that one had actually turned his gaze towards her, when she started drawing an eye that was looking directly at her and in a moment of confusion, looked up to see his gaze actually on her. Mythic's expression gained a little 'oh' to it's fairly bored and blank state, as she awkwardly tried to force her attention back to her drawing and not on the fact that the subject of her latest work knew she was drawing him.  

She'd also dropped her head a little in embarrassment at being caught so easily, even though she wasn't really trying all that hard to hide. The action once more caused the medium length strands of purple and green mane to fall into her face, forcing her to pause in the drawing to absently rake the strands back behind an ear with her left hand. Even with that though, a couple lengths still fell back into her face, but these she could ignore as they were almost always there, even since the beginning of the trip.

After putting the finishing touches on that drawing though, Mythic switched back to her sketch of the fallen city they were steadily approaching. Her gaze lingered for a few moments before it was slowly torn away from the two ponies of the church and cast back to the sprawling city. More details came into focus on the paper as they did to her, spires, buildings, even little specks to represent the beings that wandered the streets soon took their place on the paper. Those purple eyes with triangular pupils taking in many details even at the rather extreme range they were still at. Mythic however didn't seem to interested in the drawing of the city though, especially a few moments after adding that initial onset of markings. It wasn't long before she was back to how she had been, the pencil absently being drug across the paper as her eyes flicked about the entirety of the train car. Though her eyes did seem to pass over Azrael and Ician with higher frequency than the other occupants.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ician

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Canterlot   Mon May 04, 2015 2:08 pm

"Worry not, Brother Paladin." Ician kept his unwavering gaze out of the window. Paladin Azazel did unnerve him, true, but it was nothing to hate him for. He'd just have to keep the reports the Church sent him in mind. "I am merely pondering the coming mission. I have every faith that you will be in control of yourself in the execution of your duty. I just simply have some concerns about Canterlot on my..." he turned to Azrael and noticed him staring at Mythic. "... mind."

Casually, he turned his head aside, though he kept a glance out of the corner of his eye on Mythic. The demeanour did not seem very suspicious, but Ician was a very suspicious person.

"Was she watching us, Brother Paladin?" he enquired. "I would like your opinion. You were watching her, yes?" He suddenly became very mindful of the satchel between the rest of the train and his knives. Getting up would reveal them clearly, he realised. He considered if that would help him.

Possibly, was his conclusion.

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Canterlot   Mon May 04, 2015 9:12 pm

Celerity does indeed poke her head over the seat as the two mares and their array of tools interrupt her precious, precious privacy. She quickly sits back in her seat, hoping they didn't notice her. She was quite worried about this. She wouldn't normally come to Hell, with how uncertain its strange properties would affect her connection to Time. But the only other option was death, something that still held deep fear in her. It was an instinctual fear, and one she could not be rid of less lest she loose the wisdom of knowing when to run away. Time had dulled the pain and terror of her deaths in its service, but even dulled they still weighed heavily on her. Far too heavily.

So lost in her thoughts, she nearly jumps when a very pretty mare suddenly begins speaking to her. She quickly moves to the edge of her seat, preventing the mare from sitting next to her. She was quite beautiful, and if she wasn't paranoid that everyone in this maddened era was out to kill alicorns, Celerity might've entertained the idea of getting to know her better, or accepting her offer of comfort. That wasn't bloody likely though. Supportive hugs became headlocks and calls for the Church as soon as the hugger felt the padding of feathers. Usually followed by a sword in their gut. Celerity had no sympathy for the people of this age.

Lolk looks up from her excited musing, casually admiring the attendant. "No thank you! I'm not hungry yet." A thought enters her minds, but is tucked away. Perhaps she swing by the train station another time, but for now she had to begin planning her first steps into hell. 'So. Exited.'

"I'm on my way Sister."

Last edited by Lorthalis of Crows on Thu May 14, 2015 3:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brony_Khaos

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Canterlot   Sun May 10, 2015 11:31 pm

"Brother, it is all quite alright." No it isn't. "She appears to simply be an artist, look at her more closely, fool, nothing to concern ourselve--." Azrael responded, his voice taking on a falsetto halfway through his statement. He put his hand over his mouth as he noticed this fact, and took a moment to calm down before continuing on. "It's nothing to be worried about, for the moment. I'm a bit stressed out right now, once we're settled in, I can get accustomed to this place. If you really feel the need to bother her, however, I have no objections."

View user profile
DualThrone
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Canterlot   Mon May 11, 2015 2:36 am

Celerity's hopes would be immediately and unfortunately dashed as the two mares peek over the edges of the seats directly in front of them, which are directly behind her. "Here now, what do we have here?" Verde says with a healthy dose of friendly cheer.
"If I saw correctly from the corner of my eye, it is an unicorn in the seat we went by," Zen offers.
"Zen, I'm going to start hitting you if you do the zebra rhyming thing," Verde informed her. "So miss... are you well?"
They wait several moments for a reply before both look at each other and move up a seat, once again taking their position peeking over the top at approximately the same moment that a rather attractive mare or the prettiest stallion in the history of ever wandered over from a further-forward seat and came to greet the seemingly shy mare.
"Verde, I do believe that the local quotient of mare has increased by an entire 75% in a single moment," Zen comments with an appreciative look over Illicio.
"I strongly support this development." Verde, who's closer to the aisle, raises up and leans over the top of the seat some. "Hallo there! Verde Tin, miss."
"Astraylzenika Knife," Zen adds, making sure to give Celerity a smile as she leans upwards as well.

Last edited by DualThrone on Mon May 11, 2015 3:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Canterlot   Mon May 11, 2015 3:01 am

Illicio sat opposite of the mare, smiling lightly at her. "Silent treatment, hm?" The feminine stallion asked playfully, before he sat back slowly, gazing at the two newcomers quietly, before piping up in his adorably feminine voice. "Hello, I'm Illicio Bellitudo. Just call me Bella." He smiled warmly, waving a hand lightly, before he looked at the the mare before him. " Nice to meet you three." He said kindly, bowing his head politely. "From the way you're acting, miss, it seems like you aren't the trusting type...Well, sorry if I annoy you. But I literally have nothing else to do." He said to the mare that had yet to introduced herself, laughing weakly, before sighing softly and holding his bag in his lap quietly, just looking between the three mares before him, his dappled wings shifting lightly.

Axis sighed as she saw all the different fashions, though she did take care to mentally note them all down. The mare was not going to enjoy Hell's fashion. But at least she could know that kimonos were a thing down there. She relaxed against her chair as she read about Heiress Blood Moon, Axis perked up at reading a single word. "Vampire...I'll need to meet this one eventually..." She mumbled softly, before looking around her cart, hoping no one heard her talking to herself.

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Canterlot   Thu May 14, 2015 1:34 pm

The attendant smiled at Lolk, shrugging a bit. "Okay, suit yourself~" She said, getting behind her cart again and beginning to walk away, and something slipped out of her hand and falling on the ground in the aisle next to Lolk. If Lolk checked, it was a slip of paper with an address written on it. [Veilgarden, 31st road, Apartment number 243]

The attendant stopped next to Axis, glancing over at her. "Hello there, can I get you something to eat or drink?" She said, waiting on Axis to respond. She was internally hoping that the changeling back there picked up the slip of paper, but she could only hope.

The train kept on keeping on, Canterlot coming ever so closer. The whistle blew, making an excessively loud noise as the train made its way down the tracks. More and more of the city coming into view. Against the darkness of the 'neath', Canterlot was as shinning light, a beacon of hope, or a new life to those who needed it. The Shuttered Palace's lack of lights made it stand out among all the lights of the City-State, giving it an ominous look.

Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Canterlot   Fri May 15, 2015 1:31 am

Celerity shrinks away from the sudden company of three mares, where only one was causing her fear before. She suppresses the urge to hide beneath her wings. So very Pegasus, so very much a bad idea right now. There were Cultists on his train, any of these three could turn her in. they would rip out her wings, or her horn, or cut her legs off, or any number of horrible things! They could even be cultists themselves! Celerity had no idea what was in that bag the other two mares were carrying, not really! It could be a sack full of devices for removing her limbs, for all she knew! What if they had tracked her down, and knew she would be coming by this train! What if they had been sent to mutilate her?! What if-

To the three mares who had attempted conversation with Celerity, they would see her slowly descend into something resembling a panic attack, as she stares off into space and begins to whimper in fear.

Lolk quickly snags the paper with her telekinesis, and brings it up for a closer look. She immediately grins, and tucks the paper away in a secure pocket. She then looks up as the attendant moves along, now openly eyeing the mare's rear with anticipation. 'I love this place already. Unless she tries to kill me, that would be a shame. Still, I'll definitely have to look her up. could be a tasty meal for later~'

"I'm on my way Sister."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ician

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Canterlot   Sat May 16, 2015 6:50 am

Ician stared at Azrael, a little nonplussed. "Well... I see. Forgive me, Brother Paladin, but I should wish to indulge my paranoia this once." With that, he reached to his belt and unbuckled it quietly, letting it fall onto the seat. "Please watch over my weapons. I will return in due course." He paused. "And in case something goes wrong, watch my back."

He stood up from his seat, taking quiet note of the whistle as it blew, and went over to Mythic. "Excuse me, Miss," he began softly, "but I couldn't help but notice your attention on my... companion." If Mythic did not put her drawing away upon his approach, he would look down at it with quiet consideration; if she did, he would merely focus on her. "While I am fully aware that he can be a rather interesting individual, I must ask that you avert your gaze. He can be rather... sensitive, please understand."

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Canterlot   Sat May 16, 2015 11:29 am

The movement inside the train car didn't escape Mythic's observant eyes as they flicked over to Ician as he undid his belt and stood up. Though they went back to her current drawing of the town, now nearly complete, when he started walking toward her. She couldn't deny his presence though when he came to stand next to her. When Ician addressed her, she looked up at him with her solid lighter purple eyes with their darker purple triangular pupils, her whole face gaining a slightly apologetic expression before he even stated his reason for coming over.

Mythic didn't change or put away her drawing while Ician explained his reasons for approaching, and Ician would be able to clearly see the sketch of the city the train was rapidly approaching. After his explanation though, Mythic would finally move her eyes, setting them back onto her sketchpad as she began to flip through a couple of it's pages. Then she came to the sketch she'd done of Ician and Azrael, a well done piece that held far greater detail than the sketch of Canterlot, but that could just be assumed because Ician and Azrael were far closer and the perspective wasn't changing as the train moved. With a deft movement, Mythic tore the sheet of paper from her sketch book and held out the drawing to Ician, her eyes once again flicking up to him with that same apologetic expression. "Sorry..." she said quietly while still holding out the drawing towards him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DualThrone
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Canterlot   Fri May 22, 2015 12:19 am

"Pleased to meet you Miss Bellitudo," Verde says to Illicio.
"Hello Bella," Zen says before she and Verde turn their gazes and full attention to the freaking-out Celerity, both turning from broad smiles to very worried looks as they watch her seem to collapse in on herself, whimpering with terror.
"Uh.. Miss Bellitudo? Do you know where an attendant could be found?" Verde asks. "I... I think she's in the midst of a full-blown phobic breakdown..."
Zen moves behind and around Verde and leans further over the seat, reaching out a hand to very gently touch Celerity. "Madame, are you alright?" she asks in her exotic accent. "Is there any way we can help you?" If Celerity is paying any attention at all through her panic attack, the sincere worry is very audible in the zebra's voice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Canterlot   Sat May 23, 2015 11:30 pm

Illicio smiled warmly at Verde and Zen, but when he noticed their gazes, he blinked and looked, as well, wincing at Celerity's expression. "Uh...I have no idea about any attendants...But I think you're right..." He mumbled, slowly reaching out and resting a hand on Celerity's shoulder in a gentle, reassuring way. "Hey, it's alright. I think we're all good people here on the train. Those Clergymen farther ahead in the train are an exception, though...Those guys always creep me out..." He said, glancing ahead of their current train car in a slightly paranoid way, wings fluttering lightly.

Axis blinked at being addressed, sitting up a bit straighter after noting who it was. "Oh, hello, there. Erm...No, I really don't think you'd have what I'm craving, sorry." She said, politely nodding her head and closing her bag, looking up to the changeling again. "Though thanks for offering, even if it's just your job." She said playfully, trying at a joke, while her sapphire eyes just watched the mare.

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Canterlot   Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:22 am

The changeling laughed a bit, smiling at Axis. "Oh? You sure I don't know~?" She said, running a finger across her neck, before leaning over by Axis. "If you want a sip, just come to the back room of this car~" She moved back to her cart, her movement very flirtatious. "Until then, see you later, cutie~"

She moved down to Azrael and Ician, stopping there and smiling at them. "So, can I get you two anything to eat or drink? We have menus if you want them." She looked them over before realizing what they were, and straightened out her uniform to look as presentable as possible. "Two church members? Are you interested in our Church of the Holy diarchy discount ?"

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Canterlot   Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:46 pm

Ician looked down at the drawing, then back at Mythic. His stare was impassive for a few moments, until, with a deep exhale, the corners of his mouth curved up into a smile. "It's okay, miss. I appreciate your understanding. Have a nice day." He looked back at the drawing. "Would you mind terribly if I kept this? You have an exemplary artistic ability."

He would wait for her answer, and then return to his seat. Once he had properly sat down again, he would telekinetically refasten his belt, scrutinise the drawing if he still had it, and murmur to Azrael without turning to him, "She's probably innocent. But watch her."

When the changeling came by them, he made sure to keep his expression neutral. He could only be glad that Azrael was wearing his church robes; it would probably be far worse if he weren't. "I am good, thank you very much." He waited for Azrael to deliver his answer.

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Canterlot   Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:36 pm

Mythic shook her head to silently say she didn't mind and Ician could have the drawing, a slight blush appearing on her face at the compliment to her drawing which had her turning her face back to her sketchpad in a vain attempt to hide it. She didn't hand off the picture just yet though and instead brought it back to her sketchpad where she quickly scribbled something on it. When she handed it back, a stylized depiction of her name was in the bottom corner, well away from the actual drawing and small enough that it could be covered up with a simple frame.

With Ician's departure, Mythic turned her attention back to the sketchpad. The work on the Canterlot drawing was nearing completion and she was getting too close to accurately continue her sketch. With a flurry of scribbling and pencil scratches, the last few details were being worked onto the paper, and as it was, it appeared she'd manage to finish the drawing in time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brony_Khaos

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Canterlot   Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:34 am

"Brother Vanguard, you worry too much. She is simply an artist. Now, I know that blue pegasus in the back of the car is quite a bit less innocent. Forward he may be, but there are such creatures in all societies." Azrael sighed at his rather...excitable...compatriot. "Not to say there's anything wrong with him, but I would prefer at least a hint of public decency from the common pony."
Noting the arrival of the changeling on the scene, Azrael turned his attention to her, a small smile on his face. Prim, proper, and presentable. A life of duty. That was what these creatures were meant for. There was no need to put in place those who knew where they belonged, so the stallion did not even hesitate in his request.
"Just a sandwich, ma'am. Cheese, cheddar, and ham if you have it. Oh, and I guess I'll take a look at he menu, see if there's anything good to drink as well."

View user profile
Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Canterlot   Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:37 pm

Celerity slowly struggles out of her panic, keeping her wings as still as possible. 'Damnit mare! You are a Pegastopolian solider, and are tougher than this! Do not lose it right now!' Through a combination of her own mental kicking and the support of three random strangers, she starts to regain a semblance of composure. The priests hadn't seen her, afterall. And she could avoid them when they were getting off the train.
As she gets to where she can word things again, she smiles gratefully at the other ponies. "T-Thank you. Sorry you had to see that." Showing weakness was discouraged by pegastopolian beliefs, but she had long ago realized that to show no weakness would eventually undermine you emotionally. You just had to be careful how much you let slip.

"I'm on my way Sister."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Canterlot   

Back to top Go down

Fallen Canterlot
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next