A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

Cake or Death (Private)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Brony_Khaos

PostSubject: Re: Cake or Death (Private)    Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:57 am

Resel would be greeted to the door slowly squeaking open, a pair of yellow eyes the only things cleanly illuminated from the room, squinting at the brightness that stood beyond the doorway. She would not have time to contemplate this fact before a pair of chitinous legs reached out and grabbed a hold of her, pulling her into the room with quite a bit of force. The door would close behind her in perhaps a somewhat creepy fashion.
She'd find herself tossed onto something big and soft, presumably a bed, before something landed on top of her. Something very changeling-shaped and apparently very affectionate, with how it was rubbing the whole of its body against her. It fumbled around a bit, before Momus's voice whispered into her ear, "You're mine now. You rest with me. I...I need this."

View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Cake or Death (Private)    Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:39 am

Adamas would flinch as her new form was suddenly struck by Lolk, slamming her up against a new wall. "Oh. That. So you're wondering why I made myself again and then abused it until I made it my most loyal soldier? Because I know what makes me tick, and I knew how to break myself. Now then, get your hooves off of me or you're going to have a bad time." Her face was very visible, and Lolk would see Adamas's left eye glowing. This most definitely signified an unpleasant time ahead.

Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Cake or Death (Private)    Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:31 pm

Momus
Resel squeaks in surprise as Momus grabs her, but quickly calms down when she realizes the situation. Without another word, she nods, and holds him closely.
[TIME SKIP]
Felicity passes back and forth in the war room, looking nervous. Resel, meanwhile, looks bored, and is in fact idly arranging matches. Both of them are waiting for Momus to speak.

-The Situation
At the moment, the group is working with extremely limited knowledge of what the hell is going on in the hive, on account of a huge dome of fog presumably created by the device. The issue at this point is deciding how best to scout.

Adamas
Lolk relents slightly, letting Adamas get off the wall. She does not, however drop the issue. "Recombine, now." she says simply, glaring at her sister.

The Device
"I'll meet you in Saint Louis, I'll meet you at the town~"

"I'm on my way Sister."

Last edited by Lorthalis of Crows on Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Cake or Death (Private)    Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:56 am

Adamas shakes her head. "No. You can't tell me what to do with myself. I made her, she's mine, and she's staying separate." Her eye stopped glowing, and she moved away from the wall, stretching her...body? Was this a body? It didn't matter right now. "Listen, merging back is much harder than it looks. At this point we're two separate entities, and merging would do nothing for us but make it harder for us to function."

Εαυτός moved away from Lolk and Adamas, its mouth still stitched shut even in the gestalt. It would move to the other side of the table, laying down and moving under it to hide as it covered its face with its hooves and began to cry. It sounded exactly like Adamas, but much younger.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cake or Death (Private)    

Back to top Go down

Cake or Death (Private)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3