A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

Cake or Death (Private)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Brony_Khaos

PostSubject: Re: Cake or Death (Private)    Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:15 pm

Momus was more than happy enough to just walk back with Resel. Oh, most certain he would have been happy to do that. Until someone decided that he needed to know about what was going on on the hive's borders. He glanced over at Resel for just a moment, before letting out a breathy little sigh. "We're going to have to postpone, apparently. I have some rather important business to attend to. Seriously, can't leave them alone for five minutes to talk to the one little ling to show some real interest in me.
"Well, anyways. See you in a little bit, Resel." the drony queen said, settling his legs solidly into the ground. And then he shot off like a rocket, running towards the little diplomatic soirée. "Faustdamnit Nymph! Faustdamnyou!!"

View user profile
Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Cake or Death (Private)    Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:35 am

Everyone Except Adamas:
Nymph, her honor guard, and the other queen's honor guard would not have time to react to Momu's arrival. this is because said arrival buried them all in several feet of dirt, as well as scorring deep groves across the area. someone would have to fix that later.
Momus however, was not buried. Well, not in dirt anyways. He would find himself nestled against the carapace of the rival queen. She looks down at him, the sunlight shining of her hair as it flutters in the wind.
the wind, of course, being generated by the fact that they were flying backwards into the forest as a painful velocity. Into quicksand. Surrounded by timberwolves. With hats.

"I'm on my way Sister."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Cake or Death (Private)    Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:04 am

Lorthalis of Crows wrote:
Everyone Except Adamas:
Nymph, her honor guard, and the other queen's honor guard would not have time to react to Momu's arrival. this is because said arrival buried them all in several feet of dirt, as well as scorring deep groves across the area. someone would have to fix that later.
Momus however, was not buried. Well, not in dirt anyways. He would find himself nestled against the carapace of the rival queen. She looks down at him, the sunlight shining of her hair as it flutters in the wind.
the wind, of course, being generated by the fact that they were flying backwards into the forest as a painful velocity. Into quicksand. Surrounded by timberwolves. With hats. And strange devices that vaguely resembled crossbows, but without the bow part. all of which is pointed in a threatening manner at Momus. the queen, having made a shield to protect her head form the impact, is giving him a look. It is a special look. In one light, it is a hateful glare. In other, it is a desperate plea for someone to explain what in Tartarus just happened.

"I'm on my way Sister."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brony_Khaos

PostSubject: Re: Cake or Death (Private)    Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:59 pm

Momus was a little bit stunned after taking a tumble with a strange creature who the hivemind reminded him was relatively high up on the scale of "sexually attractive". Being a queen who wasn't the sister, mother, niece, or aunt of anybuggy in the hive probably helped that, since any changeling that mated with a queen was sure to have prosperous offspring. Beauty standards in the hive were weird, he decided, before quietly letting the torrent of information falter in his mind.
He was a little bit annoyed about the headache that was rapidly settling in. Sure, he'd managed to throw up a shield against the impact, but his magic wasn't exactly as great as Adamas's. Perhaps if he hadn't been busy analyzing the appearance of the queen and trying to figure out a way to explain their current predicament while flying through the air he would have had slightly more of an effect, perhaps enough to have avoided his goddamn headache.
Or perhaps that was just Nymph. Or one of his other sisters. Speaking of sisters, one of his was being unusually quiet. That was most disquieting. Hehehe, I made a funny. Disquieting. Oh why do I even try making jokes.
"Lolk, stop being quiet. It's unbecoming of you. Adamas, I authorize you to smack her. Now do it. If Adamas doesn't do it, anyone else in her immediate area, do it. Gently. If any of you bruise her I'll leave the headlines of last Sunday's Muninn Chronicle permanently inked into every inch of your body. For everyone's note, the Chronicle was particularly detailed last week, and it was quite an enjoyable, if somewhat rambling, read. Basil, make sure Resel can find my room, I want to enjoy my little nymph tonight."

Deciding to give up his fledgling career in internal comedy, the changeling focused on the mare in front of him, eyes locking onto her own, not with any malice, but certainly with an intensity that came easily to them. "Judging by the fact that they're not feral, I will assume these are yours. I am certain my sister would appreciate the little camaraderie you share in the taming of strange creatures. Nonetheless, I must apologize for Queen Nymph's lack of propriety. It was quite rude of her to assume your claim to this land is wholly unfounded, after all, we have only just arrived and begun settling ourselves in, it was not a wholly unlikely situation that despite whatever old claims we might have to the area that someone else had staked out the land in the interim. I am sure you feel wronged by a bunch of strangers showing up and taking land that you already own, so our staying will be based on whether or not you choose to let us remain here, so long as my word has any authority."
"Now, if somebuggy could grab me, say, 2 or 3 members of the cavalry and or guard and send them to my location, that would be nice. Come calmly, this is not a fight. Yet. It might devolve into that, but I'm trying to avoid war on day 1. We can at very least make it to day 2 before that happens. Resel, you're invited to the party. But you better not bring Polyp."
"I believe it would also be fair for me to apologize for my little entrance. I am not quite accustomed to this Equestrian soil. It is weak and very thin here, it seems. I vastly overestimated my braking capabilities in this terrain and it is utterly my fault that we're now stuck in this messy pool of mud. If there is some specific thing you would like as recompense, I will gladly take the duty upon myself. It's only fitting."

Recovering a bit more, the changeling extricated himself from the queen gently, not waiting for her to tell him to get off nor letting the moment grow into any sort of awkward silence. His eyes finally softening, he spoke up further, his mind putting together a few more details as his legs slowly slunk into the moist pit, "Before you ask, I am Queen Kami Kaze of...this hive. I am in charge of fixing my siblings' mistakes and serving as the voice of Queen Mercury of Hive Quicksilver. Among many other things. That's the short version and I'm sure you would prefer getting out of this quicksand, getting ourselves cleaned up, and figuring out whether or not we will be staying in this area before delving any further into my own persona. No point going through all of that unless you intend to keep us around, after all."

View user profile
Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Cake or Death (Private)    Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:29 pm

[Until Further Notice, this is Private Thread between me and Khaos. Aes, you're out. Wise, let us know when you're back.]

Several ayes! and Yes Sir/Ma'am!'s echo back from the Hive Mind. Muffled telepathic cursing from Lolk follows shortly after. Momus would be able to see some of the Manticore Cavalry converging on his position and in a dignified, calm, and speedy manner.

The Queen looks at him, then shoves him off with a brief telekinetic push. "You have more sense and courtesy than your so-claimed Sister. I will let you live." The Timberwolves look disappointed. "First of all, I want your land. But since I expect that's off the table, I want to know why in the name of hives did you pick THAT spot as your Hive Ground!?"

"I'm on my way Sister."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brony_Khaos

PostSubject: Re: Cake or Death (Private)    Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:01 am

"Well, first of all, our location is not my decision. Moth—Queen Mercury decided that due to a former hive living here, it would be an appropriate beachhead in Equestria while we began our reconnaissance." Momus simply slodges through the quicksand, walking through it almost as if it weren't even there, really. It certainly pulled and tugged at his limbs as he waded through the sludge, but he adamantly refused to let a little something like that ruin his dignity.
Feeling a bit of a suspicion about the queen's motives, he focused on one of the changelings near Lolk, letting his mind brush against it ever so gently, taking a look through its eyes. "As for the matter of the land itself, you seem to be disbelieving that anybuggy would want to live here. But you also say that you desire this place as your own territory. I simply must wonder what kind of horrible, spherical artifacts you're interested in, if that's the case."

"Now, correct me if I'm wrong but," he turned his eyes back to hers as he left the quicksand, lightly rubbing his hooves against the grass in a futile attempt to cleanse them. "If you just wanted us gone, you might have just left us to be destroyed by whatever it is that is out here. The fact that you showed up here means one of two things. Either activating whatever it is is going to cause a rather widespread disaster, large enough to threaten your actual hive, or you actually don't enjoy the idea of letting a whole hive of changelings being wiped out when you have the power to prevent it. I would love to hope it's the latter, but given my luck, I suspect the former is more likely."

View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Cake or Death (Private)    Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:50 pm

Adamas glanced over at Lolk when she appeared, and saw the aura around her turn red the moment she started to approach the device. "Oh dearest sister, your weak willpower will be the downfall of you." She said, walking over to Lolk as long tendrils came out from under her cloak. They were covered with some strange gripping pattern, and would reach out and wrap around Lolk, one covering her horn to block magical movement. "Lolk, I would like you to come to your senses and tell me what that artifact is."

Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Cake or Death (Private)    Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:35 pm

[Momus]
The Timber wolves each extend a few vines, and quite easily lift the Queen out of the quicksand. She lights up her horn, surrounding the quicksand on her and Momus with a blue glow that causes it so flow back into the pond. "Common courtesy" she says, indicating the fact that she cleaned off Momus as well. She draws herself up, the hivemind summarizing and editing a speech for her to deliver.
"To answer your questions, it is a little of both. Anyone with prior knowledge of the artifact would never settle their. I am reasonably concerned that the artifact would negatively affect this entire landmass." She looks at Momus, calculating. "How many Sisters do you have, exactly?"

[Adamas]
Lolk jolts as Adamas, briefly thrashing in her grip before snapping out of the trance. She realizes what happened, and has the grace to look properly ashamed. "Ah... It is an very powerful alchemical device, likely used for war. When properly interacted with, it will scan its surroundings and begin building a fortress and some sort of inconspicuous scouts. Then it will survey more and more, adapting and conquering using anything in its immediate area. I imagine the trance effect is for capturing living things to use in construction."

"I'm on my way Sister."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Cake or Death (Private)    Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:48 pm

Adamas firmly held Lolk in the tendrils, letting her thrash about until she snapped out of the trance. She listened intently to Lolk, her default bored expression slowly turning into a smile when Lolk described exactly what the orb was. "Well...that's terribly interesting. I think I'll spend some time studying that. Also, dibs on the orb." She pulled Lolk close using her tendrils, kissing her sister before letting her go. "I assume you have other things to attend to?"

Brony_Khaos

PostSubject: Re: Cake or Death (Private)    Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:32 am

"Thank you, my talent isn't quite in the realm of the arcane. Going to have to wait on my hivemates to properly analyze the thing before my brain can do the connections for that." Momus relaxed a bit as the queen spoke, knowing that Lolk's little trance was soundly brought down and leaving Adamas to hopefully deal with it in a reasonable manner. Especially since he decided to relay along the information about the orb being very dangerous and it likely being something that could cause disastrous results on the entire continent if messed with. So that messing with it was a thoroughly bad idea.
"As to the matter of my sisters," he responded to her question swiftly, "let's see...Adamas...Helenatroy, Coral, Resel, Wednesday, Boojum, Amalgam; Valence, short for Equivalence; Terenei, Snow, Banshee, Ego, Elsa, Nemo, Nymph, Huginn; Lucy, short for Illusion; Cam, Nerince, Mephite, Mariposa, Marble, Morticia, Mirage, Mingle, Marlin, Meredith, Mimsy; Millipede, or just Milly; Merle, Muninn, Tracy, Seeker, Lolk, Esmeralda, Eve, Pearl, Aerie, Polphymino, Flux, Nil, Rosebud, Olivoil; Lucy 2, except that one's short for Hallucination, you see; Antenna, Borogrove, Dory, Nadin, Galumph, Achaeia; Cyia, and yes, her bite is as bad as cyanide; Id, Stifle, Juno, Ellie, and my uncle Fester said he was my sister one day but he wasn't very sure about it, seemed more like he just wanted to show me I would be accepted for who I am...so that makes, 55, or 56 counting Fester."

View user profile
Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Cake or Death (Private)    Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:18 pm

[Adamas]
Lolk grumbles as Adamas kisses her and sets her down. "Hmph. Fine, but you'll need my assistance to get anything useful out of the orb." Lolk pauses for a moment, interacting with the Hivemind. "not anymore I don't. Some of the workers are unloading our equipment, shall I have them bring it here or shall we get it ourselves?"

[Momus]
The Queen nods, likely cataloging the list. "Mmm. I am Queen Felicity, for future reference. Do any of them have the slightest idea how to keep an alchemical device from exploding?"

"I'm on my way Sister."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brony_Khaos

PostSubject: Re: Cake or Death (Private)    Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:15 pm

"Well, Lolk is the best alchemist in our hive. However, she did just fall under the thing's influence for a few moments there. But perhaps Adamas will be on the ball this time and actually make sure she doesn't do that again." Momus said, walking towards where he expected his own honor guard to arrive. "Is there anything else about the device you feel we need to discuss?"

View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Cake or Death (Private)    Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:11 pm

Adamas's tendrils slid back under her cloak, and she put her blindfold back on, putting her hood up. "Mmm....it's unsafe to risk workers down here. My followers are immune for other reasons, but I don't want to infect the hivemind." She began the slow trot to go get the equipment, before frowning and floating like a ghost down the tunnel. "Sister, I suggest you lead me to the equipment, as I realize that my connection to the hive mind is too weak to locate them."

Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Cake or Death (Private)    Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:07 am

Adamas
Lolk nods, quickly rushing out of the device's area of effect. "The workers will meet us halfway. I'm having them bring my stuff, but is there anything in particular you can think of that might help? Unless you put a demon in your brain recently, I'm still better at Alchemy than you, but I will admit some ignorance of the far realms and their workings."

Momus
The cavalry arrive, literally. The timberwolves are obviously not happy about this, and in fact nearly fire upon the manticores. Fortunately for everyling, Queen Felicity waves them down. "I see you brought guards. Hmm... Alright, listen. I can't imagine that you want a war with a more established hive right now. And I don't really want a war either, much less one that might push you to using that damned device. I think I can disable it with the help of some alchemists, but I'd need to be onsite. Truce, while we shut down the world-ending abomination of science and magick?"

"I'm on my way Sister."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brony_Khaos

PostSubject: Re: Cake or Death (Private)    Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:16 pm

"Now now. A truce implies we're at war right now. It also implies we're going back to war right after we're done with this crisis. I'm sure that's not what you intended to imply, now is it, Queen Felicity?" Momus was practically boring a hole through the other queen's skull with that stare of his, something not quite anger or rage—but certainly a level above annoyance—fueling the force behind it. He did not enjoy playing wordgames with strangers, it seemed. Sisters abused little wording loopholes a bit too much to want to deal with that. He didn't even look for Resel at that remark, he was consumed by some deeper need...
"Because if that were what you'd meant, we're going to have some problems. See, I know my sisters are already messing with that device. I know they're trying very hard to ignore the fact that it's dangerous. And I know that you are afraid of it. That fear's the only reason you haven't properly claimed this region yourself after all. So I'm wondering just where you plan for us to end up without that little piece of insurance keeping you from actually wanting this piece of land. I'm not enthusiastic about leaving this continent in cinders, it's a nice place, I'm sure, but you seem to be giving me reason to not interrupt my sisters right now.
"If you would like to not have to fight your way all the way to the artifact, then I want you to swear to me an oath that you will not bring war on us unless I provoke such a state of affairs, or until such a time as we have brought war to you. Otherwise, I suggest you take your hive and get as far away from Ground Zero as possible. That seems like a wise thing to do given my siblings."

View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Cake or Death (Private)    Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:51 pm

Adamas merely chuckled at Lolk. "I'm working on the demon part. Work in progress so to speak. We need something to block the mind-altering effect. The items I'm thinking of would be devastating for most changelings though, as it would completely block out the hivemind. We cannot risk a mental epidemic. Especially not with this device at hoof." She started laughing a very....'evil' laugh as she floated alongside Lolk. "This device shall ensure our place in this world and make us unstoppable..."

Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Cake or Death (Private)    Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:24 pm

Momus
Queen Felicity glares at Momus a moment, before both her and he involuntarily shiver as an expanding magical field expands past them. Felicity looks extremely panicked. "Okauy, okay! I solemnly swear I will not initiate war with your hive, no take backs! Now lead the way, and quickly. The device has sensed those eager to use it, and is preparing paint swatches! We mustn't let them pick a color!" she begins running in the direction of the hive, her legs dancing in a panicky way.

Adamas
Lolk joins her sister in the evil laugh, causing a very disturbing resonance. "Yes, the mind altering effect is problematic... I need to stay linked up to the device, but perhaps you can drop out of the hivemind to perform all interactions with the machine, while I explain what each thing does from 'round the corner?"

"I'm on my way Sister."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brony_Khaos

PostSubject: Re: Cake or Death (Private)    Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:41 am

Momus, predictably enough, ran. Like hell.
Running came naturally enough to him. That was obvious, even as he passed by the poor little queen who had tried so hard to get a head start. He did offer a passing "See you there. Or I'll just grab you on the way out if things so south!" though, and he probably would have given her a wink if he wasn't busy watching very carefully where his legs would impact the ground.
Perhaps this was why he'd rammed straight into her earlier. He seemed more like an arrow than a pony right now, after all.

Mentally, Momus was flying. He made sure that the entire hivemind knew to grant Queen Felicity access to the caves and to direct her straight to the orb if she seemed lost. Meanwhile, he directly took from the hive the path to the artifact, and he just kept running and running and running.
He would try, valiantly, to mentally smack Lolk and Adamas around like the idiots they were being, since that seemed appropriate. Provided that he got to them quickly enough, he intended to explain to them very directly how stupid they were being.

The cavalry he'd left behind, he told to try to keep up with Queen Felicity. Getting a message to him would have to come that way for now, after all, and if she sensed something bad going down, he would strongly appreciate some forewarning.

View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Cake or Death (Private)    Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:02 pm

Adamas nodded. "You need your hivemind connection to remain conscious. I do like your plan of action for how we'll operate the device." She had something in the back of her mind, probably something unimportant from the hive mind. "Now then, let's get the supplies and get back to working on the device."

Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Cake or Death (Private)    Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:51 am

Momus
See the changeling Prince(ess?) has it (Momus) gallantly gallops at ludicrous speeds, ready to give it's (Momus) sister a proper scolding for being idiots. Sadly, this was not meant to be, and Momus would soon find everything purple. And on fire. And that it (Momus) was suddenly moving a lot slower than it (Momus) normally did. And wearing the frilliest, heaviest dress ever conceived. The dress earned this title by being fluorescent pink, and containing lead weights inside of it (Dress). Also, a large, manticore-like creature was trying to eat it's (Momus's) face.

Adamas
Lolk nods, teleporting away and then back with the needed tools. "EEeh~! I'm so excited! An actual alchemical artifact, right under our home!" Lolk throws the tools inside, but watches the pretty flowing alchemical regents instead of going around the corner. The machine rattles, and an access panel unfolds. A spectrum of colored tiles are arrayed, each one connected via a wire to the main console. Above them is a plate, in language and hoof-imprinting very common in Adamas's.... "field".

pLeAse SElecT YoUr bAcKgROUnd

"I'm on my way Sister."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Cake or Death (Private)    Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:27 am

Adamas smiled one of her few, genuine smiles at Lolk's excitement. "Well, it'll soon be our home if we play this right." She walked over to the machine, and found a control panel come out, asking for a 'background color'. She then frowned, this might take longer than she wanted. "Εαυτός, guard the door, feel free to stop any intruder with extreme prejudice."

A cloaked figure would nod, walking past Lolk, and somehow appearing as a blank spot within the hive mind. It would take its place near the head of the tunnel, standing as an obstacle to whatever would try to go by it.

Adamas was torn between colors. Specifically cultist red, cultist blue, and cultist pink. She pulled out a smooth, flat rock that was etched on one side. She threw it into the air, and saw it land on its side. She chose cultist pink. "Okay Lolk, I picked pink."

Brony_Khaos

PostSubject: Re: Cake or Death (Private)    Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:58 pm

Momus did not, in fact, enjoy this situation. Everything being purple was very annoying. Having to grab a manticore by the nose to keep it from biting him was also annoying, but at least it was somewhat entertaining to let it try to nip at him. "Bad kitty. Lolk would have words with you if she were here, you're so naughty."
"Now then, seeing as the local region apparently does not want me to arrive on time...and I've, shush kitty, gotten quite accustomed to seeing when the universe is having one of its little giggles." he turned a bit of his attention to the hive while he kept his new 'pet' pacified "Any of you who are not interested in being accomplice to burning this continent to the ground and earning the ire of your mother for having replicated the Queen whose actions we were sent here to clean up after should converge on my position. We're mobilizing. No point trying to fight this sort of thing head-on. Anyone who stays, remind Lolk that she will be spanked for this. And remind Adamas that she's disappointing mother and I will find some kind of punishment that she literally cannot get off to when I get back. Staring hasn't had a good enough bite recently, so I'm going to have to get inventive."
"Could one of you near Queen Felicity please inform her that the area's showing signs of some kind of wild magic or something like that? It'd be dangerous to delve too deep, at least with intent to turn the thing off it seems. Perhaps this is its defense mechanism? Anyway, I'm pulling back and would appreciate her support in formulating a proper response to this."

View user profile
Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Cake or Death (Private)    Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:36 am

Adamas
Lolk shivers as the strange changeling walks past, looking at it curiously, but dismisisng it as Adamas annouces her color choice. Lolk walks in, forgetitng their agreement, to look at the choice. "Pink alr-"
she would be cut off, as a burst of light emanted from the device, and everything went pfg38f5yge9f#$#%-

Momus
Acknowledgements come in. Resel is with Queen Felicity and keeping her away from the bursts of wild magic. Most of the changelings are abele to teleport out fo the affect area, though there are unsurprisingly) no responses form Adamas's cultists. Resel relays Queen Felicity's message. 'If it works for you, we can get back to my hive. It's a trek to get there form here, but I started building defenses against this sort of thing several months, when I first arrived." shortly after this message, a route to said hive is uploaded to the hivemind. Well, what's left of the hivemind, as Lolk suddenly dropping out of it abruptly ascompletely scrambled the meticulously made system of branching command. Fortunately, there is enough left for Momus to get everyone the informaiton they need, but a serious reorganization will have to take place, preferably soon.

The manticore is cowed by Momus's initial grabbign and subsequent ignoring. It waits patiently, occasionally trying to slip out of his grip and run away.

Back to Adamas
The fusion effect was... interesting. A gesalt mind of the cultists, Lolk, Adamas, and the creepy changeling that had just walked by was formed. Lolk, Adamas, and said creepy changeling were in command, though the device was quite adeptly scramblign their sense of priority. But mmore on that in a moment. For now, the biggest issue would be the the elife experiences of the three main changelings was shared between them for a moment, to the degree that until said mmoment passed, none of them could be sure which changelign they were. This provided the machine a further way to distract its new "commanders", namely Lolk's righteous fury. "ADAMAS! WHAT DID YOU DO?!" came the physic battering ram, sceaming across the meld they shared. A response was demandingly implied.
Meanwhile, the device (also called C.A.R.L.) has just finished its work. Commanding officer priorities had been successfully changed to 1.) Sorting out interpersonal realtionships and 2.) Take over the world by force of army.[/i]

"I'm on my way Sister."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Cake or Death (Private)    Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:52 pm

Adamas looked over at the device as it began to light up. "I immediately regret everythi-" And then she was cut off by the sudden mass fusion. Being deconstructed and combined into one mind was an interesting process, and she thanked Alastor that she wasn't conscious for most of it. When she regained consciousness, she felt like she was uncomfortably close to Lolk and Εαυτός. "Hey, you two should take like, three steps back and...oh wait. We can't..." She pondered her new predicament. "I merely activated the device and it made us a Gestalt...or are you referring to Εαυτός?"

Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Cake or Death (Private)    Fri Nov 20, 2015 4:44 am

Adamas
The fury hits again, a mental picture of Lolk trying to smash Adamas against a wall forming for every party's convenience. 'I mean the latter, as you well know! What were you thinking?!'
Meanwhile, on a large circular table in the center of the room, light blooms faintly.

Momus
[POST-TIMESKIP]
Resel walks down the corridors, heading to Momus's room. "Momus? Are you there? We've... gotten about as many survivors as we're gonna. Queeny is starting to panic a little...."

"I'm on my way Sister."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cake or Death (Private)    

Back to top Go down

Cake or Death (Private)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next