A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

Hats Off (Private)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:17 pm

Wild Card, or more to the point Gentle, saw how Purse's eyes lit up at Cheshire's mention of female Pegasus duo, but what she could be thinking about it he had no idea whatsoever. "Why yes, Cheshire isn't exactly getting the response he thought he would- what are you doing- oh my~" The stallion said, going from agreement to confusion to a surprised arousal in one continuous path. "Hold on, maybe this will make it easier for you." He said happily, shuffling his lower half to try and drag his trousers and underwear lower, just to let his stallionhood stand up proud and ready for Purse's teasing licks.

"Yeah! Get back to where you came you horny gits!" "Saying it like you're not either!" "Shut it Ace, your body is still stumbling over there! And now being picked up by Trap. Hey Trap! Have his head, he might want it reattached, though I prefer him this way. Shakespony would be fun to reenact." Wild called out, before his eyes flashed red and he sighed. "Though Terror's head would probably look more fitting, it being skull-like. Oh hey what is she doing and ohwowthatfeltgreat~" He said, his eyes rolling upwards in ecstasy as he swapped minds, so now Cheshire was only just feeling all of the actions Gentle had gone through with the thestral.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:40 pm

Purse chuckled as she watched the struggle going on before her; she knew roughly what Gentle was going to do, so she decided to time it a little to give herself an edge on getting him thoroughly aroused. The instant she saw the red flash, which she hoped and assumed was the sign Cheshire was coming back into full control, she leaned his length up to her mouth and popped his head into her mouth, suckling on him like it was one of her lollipops.

The white thestral was obviously.... experienced would be the right word to avoid a slap in the face. She was clearly familiar with how to pleasure a stallion as every movement of her tongue, and her hands stroking his balls and the parts of his length not in her mouth, were performed with expert grace and timing so that never was there one instant where some part of Wild wasn't being stimulated.

She snickered when she saw his arms straining her scarf; she loved seeing stallions struggle on the restraints before she actually untied them later.

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:09 pm

Wild Card watched in lustful eagerness as Purse brought her mouth over his tip and suckled on him, sending waves of pleasure through the stallion's body. Oh how much he wanted to stroke the thestral's mane while she tended to him in ways that most stallions would die for to have done to them, but his arms were restrained, and as much as he tried to pull away from the bed-frame with his hands, he could do no such thing. However, this still didn't stop him from continuing to try, as the bliss he felt naturally made him writhe about in a primal attempt to rut the mare, though he did his best to keep these motions minimal to allow Purse to carry on with her heavenly work.

"Oh goddesses~ Nearly makes me forget about the sharp teeth." Wild moaned, his wings spread wide and twitching lightly. "Mm~ Wow, you're bloody good a this and- oh~ That's good~" The stallion was cut off by a flash of pleasure, and then rested his head back on the bed, a large blush covering his face as he settled down to let the waves of ecstasy course through his very being, giving light tugs and pulls on the restraints as an instinct. He then chanced another look down to gaze at the small thestral tending to him, fully showing off his heavy blush that came about from her actions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:08 am

Purse kept up the amazing treatment to him like she had been trained to do this... which in some ways she probably had trained in the art of seduction considering her profession. If anyone had time to think in Wild's head it might've occurred to them she had probably seduced and tied up stallions for less pleasurable results on their behalf before now. Right now though Purse seemed focused on her goal of getting Wild to release first in her mouth.

She kept at it solidly for a few more minutes, waiting until she could tell he was approaching the first climax of the night... at which point she promptly popped his length out of her mouth and slid herself back up his body to sit on his stomach, doing the splits on his lower torso so he could feel her moist heat down between her legs.

"So, come here often?" Purse asked with an evil, mischievous smirk as she pulled a small lollipop from her hat and popped it into her mouth, enjoying how she had him squirming under her. She'd release him soon and let him put that pent up frustration to use.

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:35 am

Wild Card let out sighs, moans and general pleasure sounds as Purse continued with her wonderful mouth-work on his stallionhood. 'It's almost as if she wants you to climax right now, Cheshire.' 'But then it'll all end... Wait, no it won't. I bet she wants something too.' He thought to himself as he lightly bucked his hips upwards, wanting to feel more of the inside of the thestral's warm mouth. As Purse continued over the course of a few minutes, more and more pre-cum oozed from Wild's member, signalling that he was on his way to an orgasm... but then she stopped, sliding herself up his body to sit on him.

Wild's eyes widened yet again that night as he saw Purse do the splits on him, and the warmth of her nethers was oddly soothing and calming, but also incredibly arousing. With his own climax, he felt two things. One, he really wanted to relieve himself there and then, and the mare had just denied him that pleasure, but two, he thought about how now he could possibly finish elsewhere on Purse's person... or maybe in Purse's person. He then rested his head back and looked up at the thestral with a grin to match her smirk. "Oh you're cruel. But yeah, Canterlot is one of those places I go to regularly. Gentle wants suits, and this is the place to buy them, also it's a pretty decent place to wander about, nice scenery. Certainly some gorgeous sights in front of me right now~" He replied, giving a few movements of his lower torso, hopefully rubbing lightly against Purse's marehood but also doing so because of the build-up in his loins that hadn't been released.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:04 pm

Purse smirked and continued sucking on the lollipop she had popped into her mouth while she subtly ground herself against his torso; the way she was sucking that lollipop left absolutely no doubt what she was deliberately reminding him of that she had just been doing a few seconds ago, and the fact that her spare hand had reached back to gently trace her fingers along his length but never quite a full stroke didn't help at all, especially not with him being so close already.

"Yes... the room does have quite a nice look to it." she replied with a false look of innocence that was completely undercut by the fact she was sitting on top of a bound stallion sans any clothing. "Hmm, you seem a little wound up tight Cheshire... is something the matter?" She asked in a mocking voice as she slid back far enough for her flank cheeks to bump against his length.

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:22 pm

Wild Card stared wide-eyed at Purse emulating what she had done for the past few minutes with his pride, it twitching occasionally as his need to climax slowly dissipated and instead was replaced with a cold feeling down there as the air around them got to it. The fingers tracing over his member were helping keep him enveloped in what was happening, along with the naked mare grinding lightly against his torso, making a small patch of his fur a bit damp.

Wild then chuckled at the small thestral's innocent little statement, knowing it to just be teasing him to no end. And he felt incredibly teased right now what with the kinky mare sat on him, sliding to bump her soft flanks against his erect member, and also the way she spoke to him - alluring, dominating and playful. He gave a small smile to her in return to her question. "Yeah, wound up tight. Pretty much explains it all, Purse." He replied, looking up at his restraints before looking back at the thestral. 'But I'm in no position to demand anything right now.' 'I hope she doesn't take the opportunity now that we're tied up to simply steal our possessions and fly away...' He thought simultaneously.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:20 pm

Purse nodded and continued running her fingers up and down his length, now miming a pair of running legs with her middle and index fingers tauntingly, while her extra hand trailed up to Wild's head and took his hat off, placing it on the side of the cabinet; no doubt sending Credit into a paranoid frenzy, which was after all part of the idea.

"I wonder how all the other boys fancy your chances?" She wondered out loud to cheshire as she continued backing up, sliding his length across her nether lips until his head was positioned at the cusp of her marehood. "Well anyone who had bets against him, bad news boys." She purred before slowly sliding down and sliding his head inside her; even with only that she was as tight as a closed clamp, which wasn't too surprising considering her small stature. "He passes my test; the rest of you will get your turns." She promised.

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Fri May 01, 2015 4:38 pm

Wild let out a small sigh at the feeling of Purse's fingers "running" up and down his length, before pouting at her when she removed his hat. Oh how he wanted to remove the thestral's hat right now to make it even, but his hands were tied, so he could only imagine carrying out such an act of revenge. He looked to the side where his hat was placed, and then back at Purse, multiple thoughts going through his head ranging from 'how dare she remove our hat' to 'I wonder when sex starts'.

Wild then stared, yet again, at the body of the mare as it backed up over his length, her warm, moist nether lips feeling heavenly against his member. He then looked up at her with a grin, and then down at his tip and her entrance as she slid down to insert it inside her. "Oh, yes~ Hehe, told ya fellas, I got this." The pegasus spoke out loud with a big smile on his face, also lightly bucking his hips upwards as he desired to feel Purse's tight, velvet folds around every inch of his length. "Now then. Your steed is ready, waiting and ever so willing to be ridden, Purse." He said afterwards to the thestral lustfully, his eyes flashing red once again as he could barely contain his excitement.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Fri May 01, 2015 8:11 pm

Purse raised and eyebrow and gave Cheshire a light smack on the muzzle. "Are the rest of you in there this corny?" Purse asked in a slightly raised giggle as if the others were somehow far away; she knew that wasn't quite how it worked but it was the only thing she could think to make it abundantly clear that she was talking to them and not the stallion in charge, who she was currently rocking her hips against, rolling his head and her hips around but not sliding him in any deeper yet.

With her question asked the mare began rocking herself up and down as well as just rolling her hips, sliding about half of his length into her before sliding back up, almost letting him slip out of her then sliding back down to the exact point she had reached before; her movements were measured and precise, not to mention every one of them sent a blast of pleasure through the stallions nerves, while the thestral herself hummed a tune lightly to herself, closing her eyes slowly as if she were relaxing.

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Fri May 01, 2015 9:13 pm

Wild Card took the light smack to the muzzle, turning his head a little to go along with it, and then chuckled. "Cheshire's normally the one to make corny jokes. Beast has his obvious wild animal jokes. Ace is one for finding treasure while exploring caves... and that's all I can think of right now. Oh, I'm able to talk now because you've kind of made Cheshire mentally... well, I don't think I need to explain fully. He'll be back in a few seconds-" "Back! Whew, had to um... relieve myself there lest it happen with the actual body, and that would be no fun." He explained sheepishly, before moaning loudly.

"Oh goddesses I love coming back to this~" Wild said in euphoric bliss as Purse rocked herself and her hips, making his member sink further into the mare until it got just past the medial ring - sending large waves of pleasure through his body - before sliding back out again to the tip. He wriggled a little and pulled on his restraints, eager to hold the thestral as she sat on his stallionhood and pleasured him with incredible expertise, thought the way she closed her eyes was a little worrying for him. "Uh... Purse? You're not falling asleep, right? The others would kill me if I made you fall asleep. Because that would mean this is boring you, and that you've had much better than me, and the others would find ways to hurt me if I bored you during sex because I'm not good enough." He asked nervously, slightly afraid of the answer and the outcome of said answer. If she said she was falling asleep, not only would that damage his pride... but Cheshire wouldn't be allowed to talk for weeks, if not months, and already Beast was glaring at him with a hammer in hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Sat May 02, 2015 1:28 am

Purse heard his question and had to try really hard not to laugh; it was kind of cute how he was so worried about her being bored, though she did have to wonder whether it was more her feelings or the 11 others in his head he was worried about. Just to tease him she leaned her head back even further, again bending her spine at an impressive angle, and gave a loud, convincing snore.

She repeated that a few more times before she burst out laughing and had to come clean.

"Of course I'm not asleep you big dope." She teased him, continuing to bounce her hips with her eyes closed. "Just when you take away one of your other senses, the others get stronger; try closing your eyes and not looking for a moment, just feel what's going on here." She encouraged him gently, a low hum under her words as she quickened the pace again, settling into a steady rhythm.

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Sat May 02, 2015 3:36 am

Wild Card could tell that the mare was struggling not to laugh at his comment of concern, eliciting from him a small nervous chuckle as he didn't entirely find it all that funny right now, especially with Beast looming over head and getting ready to swing. 'It'll be almost like golf, Cheshire.' 'You're not helping!' He thought hurriedly, before being both simultaneously amazed at Purse's flexibility and also shocked at her snoring, making Beast ready the shot and swing back the hammer.

Up until Purse started laughing, causing Beast to drop the hammer and stare in a confused manner at Cheshire, who returned the confused expression. Once again he struggled with his arms, his desires to hold the thestral's body as she bounced up and down on him growing more and more and becoming almost unbearable. "Alright then... I'll try it, but I do enjoy watching you have your way with me." Wild said in response, closing his eyes shortly after and letting all other senses take over. This quickly made his wings twitch erratically, and his hips to buck upwards in time to Purse's rhythm. "Oh wow. You feel so... heavenly." He moaned happily, before grinning. "So tight... I wonder, can you take all of me in~?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Tue May 05, 2015 4:53 pm

"Heh, I imagine that turned some heads inside that... head of yours." Purse teased at her little snoring routine; she had to imagine that most likely Ace and... she couldn't remember his bestial personality's name but she was fairly sure both of them would be watching Cheshire with death glares to give Razor Back's a run for it's money, to ensure he didn't mess up even slightly. "See, feels much better to relax and let yourself just feel doesn't it?" She cooed when his eyes were shut.

She waited until she knew his eyes were shut before leaning down and, measuring her bite force carefully, bit down on his left wing. She could imagine the reactions inside his head, and it made her giggle around his feathers.

"What, you mean like this?" she asked when he dared her to go all the way; with a yelp and a throw back of her head which made her braid almost come undone, Purse slammed her hips down and took all of the stallion inside, letting out rapid gasps while her eyes looked to the ceiling.

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Tue May 05, 2015 8:16 pm

Wild Card merely nodded at Purse's statement about turning heads, though Cheshire really wished she didn't do things like that lest the others got a little too angry at him for ruining their chances with a mare like Purse. He then smiled happily with his eyes closed. "Yeah, if my hands weren't tied, this would be incredibly relaxi-" The stallion was cut off by Purse biting his left wing, making him squirm and try and pull his wing away on instinct. Wild also let out a short and loud exclamation, which he slowly turned into a moan of pleasure.

"Ow~" The pegasus said, trying not to laugh as the thestral's giggling into his feathers tickled a little. 'OH NO OH NO OH NO SHE IS TRYING TO EAT US I WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG!' 'Calm down, Terror... It was merely like a love-bite... though I will put emphasis on the "bite" part.' He thought as well, completely caught off-guard yet again as his eyes were previously closed. He opened them once more to see Purse slam her hips down, throwing back her head and taking all of him inside of her - the warm, moistness of her love canal now encasing his entire member. He too gasped sharply, yanking hard on his restraints as pleasure overwhelmed him. "Ah~ Whew, you okay there Purse?" He asked, the sight on top of him being incredibly arousing but a little worrying as well to say the least.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Sun May 10, 2015 2:42 pm

Purse kept looking up at the ceiling even while she rocked her hips up and down again, picking up speed very rapidly even though slowing down would probably be the more expected action with how much she had just escalated things. Despite that the small busty thestral seemed to have no intentions on slowing down even remotely, her voice rising from sharp gasps to what could be more closely called squeaks; she was going to start really sounding like a bat soon if her voice kept rising.

"Better than fine!" She called out, assuring him of how much she was fine by raking her finger nails down his chest, thankfully not enough to leave any marks. "Just think how amazing this would be for you if you could use your arms!" She cried, cupping her own breasts as she kept riding the stallion like there was no tomorrow.

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Sun May 10, 2015 3:44 pm

Wild Card was surprised to say the least when he saw and, to a greater degree, felt Purse pick up speed while bouncing up and down on his length. On top of that, her gasps and squeaks told him she was thoroughly enjoying what he had on offer, and she was certainly putting all of it to use with it all entering her moist nethers on each downward movement - something which elicited much more pre from Wild's member, it oozing out of his tip and on to the mare's inner walls.

The pegasus then showed a cheerful smile when the thestral gave him her response, it being nice to know that his partner for this act was okay and allowing him to fully enjoy the experience without any worries. Secondly, her finger nails against his chest was an odd feeling, but sexual in the heat of the moment, making Wild believe Purse was in an incredible amount of pleasure. This was reinforced by her cupping her own breasts and crying out to him. "Ah~ Yeah~ It's so annoying not to be able to- Oh Goddesses..." He let out a long moan of bliss, and a very quiet neigh at the end of it, and gave a strong thrust upwards as a spike of pleasure coursed through his entire body. "Not be able to hold you and your sexy body." He replied, feeling a building feeling in his nether regions but nothing too pressing yet, and easily ignored for now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Sun May 10, 2015 4:03 pm

Purse continued her heated riding upon the stallion, obviously caring far more about the feelings rocking through her than anything else right now; Purse had been sensual and maintained contact throughout most of their union but right now their only connection was where their bodies joined, which Purse was bouncing on repeatedly in an effort to get Wild off faster, wanting the two of them to finish together before the night was over.

Purse let out a loud string of what sounded like curses as she sped up yet again and threw her head back as the bliss rocked her entire body from her toes to the very tips of her ears. Whether they were curses though and exactly how unladylike they probably were was hard to tell, because Purse had just swore in roughly three languages, Zebrican at least among them and the other two mysteries.

"Not much longer now boys!" She cried out, speaking Equestrian again.

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Sun May 10, 2015 4:20 pm

Wild Card gave grunts and moans as Purse rode him vigorously, bringing him closer and closer to release with every bounce as her entire love canal rubbed its velvety walls on all sides of his shaft, a heavenly feeling that drove Wild to pull and yank on his restraints in a feeble attempt to get free and hold the mare's curvaceous body in his hands. Then he raised an eyebrow at the odd... curses, maybe, coming from the thestral on top of him.

It sounded incredibly odd, another language maybe or just the pleasure messing with her normal speech, either way it was a sign that she was heartily enjoying herself. At the sound of her voice speaking in regular Equestrian again, he grinned up at her. "Yeah, hope you're near too, I can certainly feel it coming for me~" The stallion said lustfully, bucking his hips upwards even more as pre practically flowed from his tip and deep into Purse's marehood.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Sun May 10, 2015 4:25 pm

Purse continued her movements but they certainly became more erratic as she drew closer to her orgasm, and by that same token her braid became steadily looser and more unravelled as she threw her head around, whipping the braid around so much it actually smacked Wild Card in the face a few times, it was easy to forget how long it was when the thestral it was attached to was straddling him on a bed.

Finally Purse threw her head back for what would evidently be the final time and screamed at the top of her lungs as she clenched around Wild's length. As violently as if a rubber band had snapped she flung herself forwards and sank her teeth into Wild yet again, biting and screaming into his chest as she flew into an overwhelming orgasm.

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Sun May 10, 2015 4:40 pm

Wild Card grit his teeth as they both came to the final stretch of their session, his legs twitching along with most other body parts, mainly his wings and member. Being smacked in the face by the thestral's pink braid of mane was a very amusing and pretty funny scenario for him, and one of the times he tried to bite down on it to stop it from batting him again, but to no avail. Now the pressure that was building up in his loins was getting increasingly more noticeable, slowly rising until eventually the stallion couldn't hold back any longer.

Wild felt Purse's marehood clench and grip his member, and heard her scream of divine pleasure, sending him completely over the edge as he closed his eyes like before and let out a long, loud and lust-fueled cry of bliss - calling out Purse's name in the process - as he released a large amount of his warm, virile seed in long spurts into the mare's nethers, it shooting out of his tip and not stopping for a good few seconds. However, the thestral had rocketed forward and buried her teeth into his chest, still screaming in orgasmic bliss but turning Wild's long moan into a cry of pain as well. This didn't stop him from seeing his orgasm through to the end though, as the mix of pleasure and pain pushed him on until every last drop of his seed left his tip and settled within the mare on top of him. All this left the stallion breathing rapidly, in fright, physical tiredness and a burst of adrenaline from the wound he had just received.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Sun May 10, 2015 4:49 pm

Purse rode out both of their orgasms, clinging onto the stallion by hands, feet and teeth until finally the world stopped spinning and she was left using his chest as a pillow... a pillow which seemed to be, leaking?

Oops.

Pure straightened up, enough to raise her head anyway; the rest of her from the neck down was still lying on Wild as she examined the bite wound. "Uhh... ah, whoops?" She offered with a weak smile and a sheepish shrug; the confident demeanor had vanished for the first time and the mare looked embarrassed. She was fine with biting but drawing blood was usually not a problem.

"Umm, yeah I'll just untie you now." She decided, quickly kissing Wild on the muzzle and untying his arms. "I've got some bandages in my hat."

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Sun May 10, 2015 5:02 pm

Wild Card was certainly happy at the lack of teeth jabbed into his chest, but the removal of them merely drew out more blood, a sight which he could have gone without seeing for the night. While one of him fainted out of an abundance of fear, Cheshire merely stared down at Purse and her appealing form, her having raised her head to allow him ample sight of her cleavage while feeling her soft breasts against his body. "Ouch..." He said plainly and simply.

Wild was also quite surprised by the mare's sudden change from a dominating, in control pony to a worried and embarrassed one but it was a nice change to see, especially as he was bleeding right now and any form of kindness or worry for him was incredibly welcome. He quickly siphoned off any pain from it to Trap, who chuckled and hummed in delight while Cheshire nodded, was kissed, and then was untied. "O-Okay." The pegasus said, sounding a little frightened at what was happening, and seeing one's own blood wasn't a great thing either. But a great sense of relief came over his arms as he lowered them to his sides, which was a bonus to being untied, as now he could hold the thestral who had bitten him... which the thought of made him laugh out loud. "Bloody hell, Purse." He gave a small thrust of his hips to emphasise the playfulness in his voice, while also feeling his seed trying to flow through the small gaps in between his shaft and Purse's inner walls in an attempt to comply with gravity. "That must have been one hell of an orgasm for you to scream like that, and draw blood."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Sun May 10, 2015 5:11 pm

Purse quickly drew out a small brown bottle and a wrap of bandages from her hat, which miraculously had stayed on throughout their lovemaking. "Right, this is an old Zebrican pain killer." Purse explained as she dabbed some of the blue liquid, which seemed to be giving off steam, onto a rag. "It'll sting a bit but it should make new skin heal over the cuts right away; then you'll just need to wear the bandage for a day or two to let the skin develop the toughness of the rest of you." She explained; it would probably have been easier to pay attention to the explanation if she had any clothes on.

"So, bite aside, was it good for you?" She asked in a flirty confident tone again, raising her eyebrows. "Hey the rest of you in there, any comments?" She asked with a chuckle, wondering if anyone was still beating down Cheshire's door.

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Sun May 10, 2015 5:23 pm

Wild Card started to stroke Purse's soft body idly as she took the medicinal items from her hat, nodding to everything she said but not taking any note of it whatsoever, except for Gentle, who was actually taking notes. Again, he sent the stinging feeling of it to Trap, who grinned in joy of a new unpleasant feeling, to allow himself to think properly without anything of that sort annoying him too much.

"Yeah, bloody amazing, though the bite was not too bad itself. I can see why Trap likes things like that so much, but I'll never get to his level of enjoyment from pain. Really it was just the blood that worried me." Wild replied happily, giving another slow and small thrust with his hips. "I mean wow, you're incredibly tight, it just made things feel even better. As for the others... Hehe, well, let's just say they'll not be knocking on my door with pitchforks and torches." "Yeah, Chesh did well. Though I look forward to my own time with such an exotic mare." He said happily with a small wink to the thestral. "And what about you, Miss Cutter. How was it for you?" "You heard the screams, Gentle. She adored it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   

Back to top Go down

Hats Off (Private)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next