A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

Hats Off (Private)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20
AuthorMessage
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:30 pm

The envelope itself actually contained instructions for the drinks, written in Purse's close packed, loopy handwriting and ending on an entire line of hugs and kisses underneath. It seemed it was fine to drink the endurance potions whenever he pleased but the taste of them alone was foul (hence the wine for mixing) while the tonics for aching were designed to be rubbed onto the affected areas and not drunk.

"I cannot say sir, I believe the note is instructions; potions have minimal effects on changelings so I could not vouch for their effectiveness." Expy said politely again. "If sir would like Miss Purse asked us to prepare the facilities for Mr Card while she prepares for tonight's events; the pool is run and the spa is operational, should you desire to make use of them."

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:33 pm

Wild Card smiled to himself at the entire line of written hugs and kisses before closing the envelope and placing it in one of his jacket's pockets. "Turns out the wine isn't just for leisure." He said, mostly to himself. Then at the mention of the facilities, the pegasus turned his head to look at Expy. "A spa? There's a spa here? Well I can hardly pass up the chance to make use of that." Wild said cheerfully.

The stallion then pointed to a tonic for the aching. "And those tonics will work wonderfully in conjunction with it, wouldn't you agree, Expy." He continued happily, smiling at the changeling. "Well then, lead the way to the spa, Expy. Though... we may have to walk slowly." Wild said, rubbing his hip with a hand slowly, trying to dull the aches he felt there and mostly failing - at this point Wild hoped that Bronze hadn't actually permanently damaged his pelvis.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:42 pm

"Miss Purse's house was originally designed as a holiday home for foreign delegates." Expy informed him as he led the way, waiting patiently for Wild whenever he had to take a moment. "When Miss Purse took ownership of it she found the luxuries of royalty insufficient and had the mansion expanded and refurbished to be more comfortable in her eyes; a larger pool, a spa, a ballroom and an arcade were added for these reasons."

As the changeling led Wild along they passed another stallion, bright pink with a long, purple mane which seemed to have almost enough glitter to cover every hair, who seemed to be fussing over a notepad; he gave Expy a polite nod but didn't acknowledge Wild Card aside from moving to not bump into him on his way past.

It seemed Purse's mansion was playing host to not just changelings.

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:58 pm

Wild Card nodded to the changeling and was very thankful for him stopping every time Wild needed a small moment to overcome the pain from walking - he could only imagine that if Purse was here, she'd be enjoying the sight of the morning activities taking their toll on him, but then again, part of him was very amused at this fact also. 'I get it. Bronze rutted me to near immobility. Stop chuckling, it was fun while it lasted.' He thought to himselves.

"Arcade? I'm guessing you don't mean the architectural arcade and instead refer to the sort with games in it. Now that is interesting." Wild said thoughtfully, noting that down as somewhere he'd have to visit at some point, but the spa and the tonics were a priority right now. Then he saw the bright pink stallion who seemed to have washed his mane with glitter. Most of him just raised an eyebrow at the peculiar stallion, one of him complained that the pink look was his and his alone, whereas Cheshire actually recognised him. "Expy, was that who I think it was?" He asked after getting a general bit of information from Cheshire, who didn't entirely know who he was but had a rough idea nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:09 pm

"That was Glitter Bomb. He and Miss Purse have been on good terms for a few months now, and he has her permission to make this house his home when his business finds him in Canterlot." Expy confirmed, leading Wild to a set of white double doors; from his pocket the changeling produced, bizarrely, an empty key ring, which he then held up to the door, whispered what was distinctly an incantation and on the ring a large silver key appeared.

"Here you are Mr Card." Expy said, opening the door to a small but unquestionably luxurious spa room. "Please attend to your pains and make yourself available to Miss Purse when able." He said. "If anything is required you need only call for myself or my sister, we shall know."

And with a flash of green flame which somehow didn't give off any noticeable heat, the changeling vanished.

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:26 pm

Wild Card once again nodded at the information, but his attention snapped to the empty key ring which, after an incantation, summoned a large key on it that opened the double doors. The stallion peered inside the room and then stepped inside, turning around to look at the entirety of the room before nodding politely to Expy. "Thank you, Expy." He said, watching the changeling vanish in a flash of green flame afterwards.

"Okay... that was rather frightening. They can just teleport!?" "Maybe. It is magic after all, and changelings are rather good with magic. They have to be. they're shapeshifters after all and that most certainly isn't basic magic." "You're not helping with Cupid's fear at all, Gentle... do please continue." Wild said to himself as he set himself up, closing the double white doors and removing his clothing once more. Then he grabbed a towel and placed it near him as he set to work rubbing the tonic over the areas which ached, mostly his hips and upper legs. "I wonder if at some point Purse will use this room with us." "It looks like it can have two ponies comfortably tended to." "I mean her tending to us. Or the other way around. Oils, massages, that kind of thing."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:31 pm

While the stallion relaxed in the spa and tended to his thestral afflicted aches, he was allowed an idea of what it was like to spend a day in this house; namely that a pair of changelings sticking their heads around the door, when they didn't teleport right in, to check you didn't need anything was perfectly normal, and that apparently the sounds of spells going off and once what sounded like a small explosion were not worthy of much notice.

It had been a few hours when the spa doors were shoved open roughly. The changeling before Wild was clearly not Expy or Esratz; he was tall, had a wispy, dead looking red "mane" or at least what changelings new as a mane, and had not bothered with clothes as they had. He also looked thoroughly grumpy at being used as a messenger.

"Purse says her room is done." He grunted; from appearance alone it was obvious, worryingly so, that this changeling was much closer to Queen Chrysalis than a drone in appearance. "She says to lock the door behind you when you go in the bedroom." He added gruffly.

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:26 pm

Wild Card was resting quite happily with a towel around his waist when the larger changeling burst into the spa, causing Wild to fell off the massage-bed and on to the floor in a slight panic. A moment after that the blue stallion stood up and rubbed a little bit of the tonic on to his knee which had hit the floor first, then he looked at the changeling and nearly dropped the bottle. "Uh... okay. Good to hear. I'll be there shortly, just have to prepare a little."

Wild grabbed his clothes and slipped them on as quickly as he could, helped by the fact the tonic worked wonders in removing his pains from the morning, before walking over to the final bottle of sexual endurance potions and drinking it, followed swiftly by a final glass of wine which led the pegasus to stumble a little. He shook his head afterwards and then smiled. "Alrighty, let's see what part two is all about, shall we?" He said to himself, making his way past the tall changeling as swiftly as he could and then briskly walking towards Purse's room. Finally he reached it and walked inside, turning around only to lock the door shut, as requested.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:31 pm

The room was candlelit rather than last time's fun where the lamps had been lit or they had used the early morning sunlight. The curtains had also been pulled over, which was clearly for atmosphere given the scene presented to him.

Little wooden tables and stacks of shelves had been set up in the middle of the room, all stacked high with all manner of toys, whips, crops, oils and other manner of items that could see only one use in the bedroom, as well as several of what looked like the same potions Wild had been drinking.

The main focus however was unquestionably on the two mares in the room. Bronze had returned, this time fully nude and unlike last time she could not have been in a more submissive position, bent over with her head and arms encased in a set of stocks (one side noticeably reinforced to contain her metal arm) while her ankles were cuffed together.

"Like it?" Purse's voice sounded, at first not immediately clear from where until she swung around, dangling in a sex swing hanging from the ceiling which held her in a spread eagle position dangling at chest height. Despite their submissive positions, they both looked quite calm and comfortable.

"Seems I did a number on you last night." Bronze said with a grin that had no guilt whatsoever. "Seems only fair you get to turn the tables."

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:22 am

Wild Card's eyes slowly adjusted to the candlelit room as he locked the door shut, but as he turned around his eyes had to adjust to a whole new sight. Tables and shelves, all stocked with toys, bondage tools, oils and the endurance potions, however his eyes focused mainly on the two thestrals. Bronze, bent over and held in stocks while being completely nude, and Purse, dangling from the ceiling with every inch of her body available to Wild.

"Like it?" Wild said, slowly walking towards the two mares and giving a small, surprised laugh. "I love it." "It's certainly something... new." He said, picking up the same riding crop from earlier on in the day and turning it around in his hands. "This is most certainly new~" The stallion purred, running the end of the crop along Bronze's flanks slowly before placing his hand on her rear and squeezing. "Now I did miss out on something this morning. But first." Wild walked over to Purse and crouched down so he was face to face with her. 

"I can not tell you how much this is giving me a hard-on right now. I love you so much, you kinky thestral mare of mine." He whispered excitedly to her, and then he moved her closer to Bronze, allowing him to reach both of them if he was right behind the other. "Now, what to do. What to do." The pegasus' wings twitched as he thought up something. "Now I want to make sure both of you are ready for our activities, so we'll start of good and slow~" The stallion said sensually, running a hand over both mares' rears and gently brushing his fingers against their entrances before grabbing hold of two small vibrators and affixing them to Purse and Bronze's pleasure nubs. He then took hold of the controls and turned them up slightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:27 am

Purse smiled when Wild leaned down to her. "I knew you'd love it. It's only right that we pay the favor back, and you know I trust you enough for anything." She said, leaning in to kiss him on the cheek as he moved her over to Bronze; there was something inherently arousing about the fact Wild was moving her around so that he could more easily pleasure her and Bronze, and he was sure Wild would feel it too, the thrill of positioning them and running his hands over them like toys.

Bronze smiled when she felt his hands, surprised he was so gentle but sure that wouldn't last too long. Purse simply purred when she felt his fingers over her entrance while Bronze cooed gently; Purse saw the vibrators coming but Bronze didn't, causing Purse to simply purr softly and Bronze to give a surprised yelp before she too purred, a much deeper, more catlike noise than Purse's purring; neither was being given much by the vibrators but they knew that wasn't the intention, he was just adapting to his newfound sense of control.

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:54 am

Wild Card turned up the vibrators a little more before placing them on a nearby table and then removing his own clothing, though he listened intently to the purrs coming from the thestrals, sending a shiver down his spine and a smile across his face. After getting himself naked, Wild crouched down and moved Purse's vibrator to her entrance, pushing it in so it stayed there and so that the entirety of the device could be felt.

After that, Wild grabbed Purse and spun her around so her muzzle was mere inches away from his length, it already twitching at the sight and sound of the thestral mares. "Now, I think you know what to do now, don't you, my pet~?" He spoke softly, pulling Purse closer to him with one hand as the other continued stroking Bronze's flanks. The hand tending to Bronze, however, slowly made its way back to the mare's flower and rubbed against it, up and down, and when Wild thought his fingers were wet enough, he would plunge two of them into Bronze's marehood, stroking her inner walls as vigourously as he could.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:58 am

Both mares purred louder and more intensely as the vibrations increased, although Purse's catlike purr became a constant buzz in his ears before she leaned and eagerly suckled on his length; it was an odd feeling to be sucked by a mare who was suspended in the air and as such subtly moving with each movement herself, but it was a pleasant one, and having her whole body suspended for his inspection and play added to it.

Bronze meanwhile chuckled when she felt Wild groping her large flank and moaned slightly when she felt his fingers inside. "Oh no, stop please." She begged in the most stereotypical damsel voice she could imagine before laughing, wiggling her hips against the feel of his fingers while eyeing up Wild Card's form from the new angle she was now in.

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:10 am

Wild Card grinned to himself, having both mares literally at his fingertips with Purse managing to suck on his stallionhood and Bronze wiggling her hips while his fingers stroked her inner walls. He started giving light bucks with his hips, causing Purse to swing backwards a little and then forwards again and assist her in tending to more of his length. "Mm~ Very good, my pet." The stallion said simply, placing a hand on the mare's head to help swing her back and forth.

As for Bronze, her begging caused Wild to laugh and break whatever character he had been working himself into. "Okay, alright. Bronze is better at this sort of dom type anyway. I'm just gonna play with you both. Screw the master and pet nonsense for now, I say." Wild said cheerfully, looking towards Bronze's rump and licking his lips, making sure the large mare saw him do this. "Though I think Bronze should help you out, Purse. Come on, around we go~" He said, and then moved the smaller mare so that they could both tend to his length at the same time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:24 am

Bronze quickly took the hint and, though she was a lot more restrained in movement than Purse was, stuck her tongue out to run it along the length of his stallionhood that wasn't in Purse's mouth. It was certainly a strange visual, and she had to imagine it was for Wild Card too, to be pleasured by a mare dangling by straps from the ceiling and one in wooden stocks, though considering both had their mouths at work on his length she doubted he would raise any real complaints.

Purse didn't seem at all surprised that Wild had dropped whatever roleplay had been building, though she saw where his eyes went and giggled at both how obvious he was with his desire and the fact that Bronze had failed to put two and two together; the mare had always been rather oblivious to the fact others found her attractive.

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:09 am

Wild Card felt a shiver run down his spine, and let his wings extend outwards to show his arousal and pleasure from the two mares tending to his member. He went back to giving light thrusts against Purse's mouth, sliding his length further in and out with each hip movement and moaning happily at the sensation he was feeling. "Seems Bronze is eager to please, Purse." The stallion commented casually, resting a hand on the larger mare's mane and stroking it gently.

Then a thought popped up in his mind. "Let's have a game, eh? Which mare's mouth-work is the best. We've got those potions there so I won't pass out from it all, unlike last time... hopefully" Wild suggested cheerfully, moving back a little and sliding his stallionhood out of Purse's mouth. "Now, which of you should go first... Well, given she was already on a roll, the lovely marefriend of mine, Purse shall show her talents first, methinks." He decided, wandering to a shelf and picking up a fairly large vibrating toy before sliding it slowly into Bronze's marehood and turning it onto a medium setting. "Can't let you miss out on the fun for the time being, but depending on how well Purse does, your turn should come about soon enough." The pegasus said, walking back to where he was beforehand and grabbing hold of Purse's arms, aligning her mouth up to his tip and then sliding his member back into her mouth again. "Work your magic, love~ Oh, and Bronze, do you object to... well, giving Purse some attention, if you know what I mean?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:53 pm

Bronze yet again couldn't see the vibrator coming until it was pushed into her, leading to a surprisingly high pitched yelp when it was inserted into her, followed bu a long, low moan from the cyborg thestral; whether Purse had intentionally positioned her this way was hard to say but from the way she was facing unless Wild walked back in front of her first the stocks prevented her from seeing him coming with the toys he decided to use on them.

Still she kept herself together enough to politely shake her head at his question regarding her giving Purse some "attention", while the little thestral hungrily threw herself into the blowjob as if Wild's length was a delicious treat and she hadn't eaten for days; it was still a strange but arousing sensation, to be sucked by a mare who was suspended from the ceiling and rocking back and forth, while a larger mare moaned to the side as a toy sent vibrations through her.

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:55 pm

Wild Card smiled to himself at the response given by Bronze as the vibrator was slipped into her marehood, and politely nodded as she gave her answer to his question. "Fair enough. Had to ask, honestly-auh~ Fuck, Purse~" He said, moaning as the smaller mare sucked and licked his member hungrily, the sensation being incredibly pleasurable and causing Wild to buck his hips towards Purse's heavenly mouth.

Wild also pulled Purse towards him and away in a rocking motion to match his thrusts while also staring intently down at the thestral who was tending to his length. He gave a quick glance over to Bronze though, and moved a hand over to gently stroke her cheek. "After your turn, Bronze, I'll have to replace that vibrator with something a bit more... real." The pegasus said sensually, before returning his attention to the mare who by now had drawn out quite a bit of pre with her oral prowess. "Good girl, you're certainly putting up quite the challenge for Bronze to beat."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:07 pm

Bronze managed to chuckle at that as Purse continued her hungry devouring of Wild's length. "Frankly I wouldn't expect to challenge her; Purse has a lot... practice, for one so young." She remarked with amusement at the rocking back and forth motion that Purse was being put into by Wild's own movements, the pulleys easing her along in the motion while keeping her limbs bound at the same time.

Purse was doing her best to squirm and writhe in her restraints to entice Wild, obviously just as energetic and eager as she was when she was calling the shots.

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:00 am

Wild Card let out a moan of pleasure as Purse sucked on his member, not bothering to hold anything back vocally as right now he didn't care who heard him, and besides, the only ones who would outside the room probably didn't worry about it... he hoped. The stallion then grinned and chuckled at Bronze's response. "A lot of practice? My oh my, well, she's likely to be getting much more practice as time passes I suppose." He commented, thrusting faster and faster into the mare's mouth as the pressure in his loins grew and grew.

"Though... oh ye-es~" Wild was cut off as Purse's tongue hit a very blissful spot on his length. After regaining some composure, he tried again. "Though you may not be able to challenge her, Bronze, you can put up a fight I'm sure." He replied cheerfully, bringing Purse's nose to his groin and keeping her there for a few seconds before swinging her back and forward again. "I'm getting close, Purse." The pegasus warned the small thestral, then thinking to himself what kind of show they were currently putting on for Bronze, to an extent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:05 pm

If Purse heard his warning she certainly didn't slow down because of it, if anything she sped up her tongue's expert licks along his length and did her best to bob along his length faster, though she was rather at the mercy of Wild's hand on that front considering the swing was forcing her to lie on her back in the air, giving her little to no leverage.

Bronze did her best effort at a shrug in the stocks. "You'll see what I mean." She assured him. "I've got twenty years on her but she's got probably three times the experience."

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   

Back to top Go down

Hats Off (Private)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 20 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20