A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

Hats Off (Private)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:07 pm

Surprisingly, Bronze didn't appear to be paying attention to the rutting pair out on the balcony; in fact she was gone from the bed entirely, though her clothes were on the bed which promised Wild that there was a fully naked griffhallan cyborg walking around somewhere at least.

As Wild was looking back Purse let out a loud, echoing noise that was somewhere between a gentle sigh and a deafening hiss as she climaxed around Wild's length, clenching around his stallionhood while her wings clamped across his back surprisingly hard, her breasts bouncing in Wild's hand as she gave a few more powerful thrusts back onto the stallion as they finished together.

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:39 pm

Wild Card mentally noted down the fact Bronze had disappeared, but also left her clothing. 'So either she's gone to get something else to wear, or... is completely naked.' He thought to himself, just before moaning in bliss as he felt Purse's luxurious inner walls clamp down on his slick member, milking him of what seed was left after he first climaxed earlier on. Still, there was no major shortage of his seed, and eventually he was panting while being hugged close to Purse by her wings.

"Oh Luna that felt good... but your wings, love... kind of digging into mine." "And it seems Bronze left the bedroom. Ah well." Wild said, wrapping his arms around the small thestral. "So shall we head back inside?" "Or shall we watch the sun rise over Canterlot together~" The pegasus continued, getting ready to pick up Purse either way if she allowed him to. It was surprising to him how little she weighed, and Cheshire at this moment made a quick mental comment of how all her weight was held in her breasts, creating mixed reactions within Wild's mind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:39 am

"Not sure if you'll get much of a sunrise today." Purse pointed out as she raised a finger to point to the skies, which were dotted with heavy snow clouds blocking the sky out for the most part as they lightened up in the morning sun. "Besides, I can think of better things to do than freeze my tail off; I'm gonna go have a shower." She decided, standing up and swaying into the bathroom.

"Meanwhile you seem to have lost one of your bed mates. Better go find her." Purse winked as she closed the door, acknowledging Bronze's absence.

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:14 am

Wild looked up at the cloudy sky and frowned. "Okay, guess I was being hopeful. Then again, the weather ponies are doing what they're told." He replied, following after Purse and slapping her flank with the riding crop before she vanished into the bathroom. Then came the slight panic and arousal from the idea of Bronze walking around naked in the house. "Yeah Gentle, what's the hold up? We've got to go find Bronze." He asked himself.

The blue pegasus then walked over to his hat and reached inside, pulling out a light blue dressing gown... but he stopped as it was halfway out of his hat. "Hold on, what're you doing?" "... Getting something to wear." "What!? Come on, Gentle. This is Purse's place, commando is all good, y'know?" "Hm..." "Besides, it's warm enough indoors. And I think it's my turn to control the body." Wild grinned, dropping the dressing gown back into his hat. "Yeah, but Gentle here didn't leave you much to give now, did he?" "That's if Bronze will let him give anything." He chuckled, before pouting and heading out the door and into the hallway, beginning his search for the large thestral mare.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:20 am

The moment Wild was in the corridor a harsh metal hand lashed from the side and clamped on his shoulder. "I don't think I remember allowing you to leave the room." Bronze's voice whispered dangerously from the side; with a yank of her arm Bronze effortlessly lifted Wild off the ground by his shoulder, turning her around to get a look.

Bronze wasn't naked, but she may as well have been for as much as her outfit covered; her hair was kept back slightly by a pair of heavy goggles on her head, which were pulled over her eyes so the golden lenses hid her eyes. Her breasts were bare and more importantly, pushed up by the brown and gold leather corset she was wearing, which had gears down the front where most attires would have buttons or clasps.

"Now then." Bronze muttered, walking back into the bedroom. "Back where you belong like a good boy." Bronze told him before tossing Wild across the room to land on the bed.

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:28 am

The moment Wild was grabbed in the corridor, he immediately yelped in surprise before hearing the whispering in his ear, his city-senses telling him to shut up and maybe he'll not get stabbed. Luckily for him though, he was greeted with the sight of Bronze. A sight that caused his stallionhood to once again halt its retreat and twitch. However he didn't get much time to look out at the scenery as he was thrown with surprising force back on to the bed.

Wild Card spread his wings as he was thrown back to lessen the speed at which he hit the bed, but it didn't stop him from bouncing up a bit along with his hat bouncing off and on to the floor as well. 'Holy Celestia that corset! Her tits! Those goggles! Is she going steampunk dominatrix on us because I am completely up for that.' He thought to himself as he placed the riding crop at the base of the bed. Then the stallion simply sat on the bed and watched Bronze silently, his member at full length but not standing to attention... yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:34 am

Bronze advanced slowly into the room, the corset hid nothing and accented everything. "Did I tell you to cushion that throw?" She growled softly, picking up the riding crop as she reached the bed. "Because I'm going to tell you once, and once only; you can comfort yourself when I tell you to."

Bronze gave Wild a harsh strike with the crop on the inner leg, dangerously close to his length. Given Bronze's job it was fair to say she had very precise aim but still... that was a little closer for comfort than any male would like. Though her metal hand clamping over his length next second might've actually exceeded it.

"I want you to tell me how that you're going to behave." Bronze whispered, flexing her metal fingers threateningly.

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:42 am

As soon as Bronze asked that rhetorical question, Wild knew he'd done something against her will, and was soon given punishment for it. Punishment that caused him once again to yelp, flinching a little at the sudden pain in that area, while also fearing the idea that if he did anything else wrong that crop would have moved slightly up and struck something more valuable. 'Okay... didn't want to do this. Trap, come on up, we may need you... ow....'

The stallion then inhaled sharply as he felt a metallic coldness around his length, his breathing becoming shallow and fast as he blushed. "I-I'm going to b-behave, Miss Bronze. I-I'll be a g-good boy." He replied shakily, watching Bronze flex her metal fingers around his member and gulping in fear. Though at the same time, Wild was incredibly aroused by this, which confused him somewhat. Arousal and fear, he'd felt them both at the same time before, but not to this degree.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:47 am

Bronze seemed satisfied with that for a moment, but still she raised up one her legs, surprisingly agile for her size and the arm no doubt throwing her balance off, and gave Wild a slightly rough kick to the chest to make him lie down flat; once he was laid out flat Bronze immediately set about tying Wild's limbs so he was spread eagle once again.

"If you keep behaving, I might not even blindfold you." Bronze purred as she produced an extra length of rope, which she twanged menacingly before roping Wild's wings, tying them together lightly so they could move but he couldn't use them to give himself leverage. 

Once Wild was tied up Bronze pulled herself onto the bed, lying on Wild and crawling up his body; with the height difference, she was face to face with Wild while his length was pressed against her stomach. "Enjoying yourself?"

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:55 am

Wild Card made a surprised but nondescript sound as he was kicked in the chest, the air leaving him rather quickly, but a few breaths sorting that out soon enough. Then he just moved his limbs to assist Bronze in tying him up again, hoping this was one of the ways to behave properly as he really didn't want the blindfold on this time given what Bronze was wearing and more importantly, what she wasn't.

As his wings were tied Wild struggled a little bit, the feeling being a little uncomfortable and sparking a small voice of survival in the back of his head to worry about flight no longer being an option. Then Bronze crawled up his body, her warm body oddly relaxing in this otherwise scary situation and raising his member's attention, it stiffening slightly as it prepared itself once more. "Y-yes, Miss Bronze. Very much so." He answered, trying to sound a little less frightened than before.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:00 am

"My, my, Cheshire... no clever remarks? No witty gloating?" Bronze taunted the particular personality now, rubbing her torso along his but being careful to not let him feel her breasts, only letting the metal and leather of the corset rub against him. "Hmm, it seems my choice of outfit has gotten your attention particularly well." Bronze cooed; her accent seemed to be heavier than ever when she whispered like this, and the lenses of her goggles completely hiding her eyes only drew more attention to her confident, controlling smirk.

"Hmmm.... I suppose you have been learning, slowly." Bronze decided, reaching her real hand downwards and grasping his length. "You deserve a little treat~" She declared as her hand began stroking up and down his length.

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:09 am

Wild Card's eyes narrowed slightly at the taunting, and a small frown could be seen on his face, however at this moment he was powerless to do anything. Not that he could do anything even when not tied down and naked, but that wasn't the point. He gave a small nod as she mentioned her outfit getting his attention, as it surely had, even though it was more her body that had gained the attention of Cheshire.

Then came a warm feeling around his shaft, stroking it up and down and causing the pegasus to moan quietly. "Th-thank you, Miss Bronze~" He said softly, leaning his head back on to the pillows and enjoying the tenderness of the act. Although he did just say something without being asked a question or told to speak, and Wild only realised this after he had said it, leading him to think that this tenderness might not continue on for long.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Sat Nov 28, 2015 3:59 pm

Bronze either didn't notice the little misbehavior herself or she simply didn't think it worth punishing him. Or perhaps she did, as she did roll off of him to lie on her side next to him, but with her hand still continuing it's rapid stroking of his length with those long, exceptionally skilled fingers it was hard to say whether she had done that to punish him or just out of want for a more convenient angle.

"I see that the fashion sense of the griffon upper class intrigues you as much as Purse's obsession with suits." Bronze remarked; with her now lying more in the candlelight it became clear that the gold pattern along the brown leather was arranged very oddly, criss crossing in strange patterns and occasionally having lines of gold spots around each of the gear-shaped buttons.

"Now, I want a simple answer while you cannot dodge the question." Bronze said. "What are your intentions for Purse?" She asked sharply; at least this time there was no threat to his privates but the fierce look in her eyes, very griffon-like and predatorial, made up for it.

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:34 pm

Wild Card watched, and felt, Bronze roll off of him and lie beside him, allowing the pegasus a bit of relief - even though he did find it rather nice to have the thestral on him. He then looked down at the mare's expert fingers wrapped around his shaft, stroking it quickly and bringing a little trickle of pre-cum to ebb out of his tip and run down his length. "Mhmm~" He mumbled in response to Bronze mentioning the attire she had, though he was currently focused on the pleasurable sensations being given to him.

However, Bronze's next question brought his focus back to the fact this was Bronze carrying out these acts, making him turn his head to face her and subsequently making him wish he hadn't, as the look in her eyes sparked off a primal thought in his head which said, "I am prey. This is my predator. I'm screwed". "M-my intentions? Well... mm... Sorry, this just feels really good. Um, I... haven't really thought about it much, honestly. I guess we'll just see how the relationship pans out, do things couples do and the like. That's all I can think of now." The stallion answered, only know thinking about the possible future with Purse.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:37 pm

Bronze stopped for a moment, her look unflinching. For one moment everything was deathly still, the mare so unmoving it seemed that she wasn't even breathing...

"Good boy." She said, with a pleasant smile as if nothing had ever happened before she, in one smooth motion, rolling onto her stomach, rested her breasts on Wild's thighs and took most of his length into her mouth, letting her fangs brush teasingly along it but keeping them at enough distance that they did no harm... just a little reminder that they were there.

The new view may have mostly hidden Bronze's breasts from him but it let him see the back of the corset, which seemed to continue the gold and brown leather patterns, as well as a view of Bronze's flank.

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:04 pm

Wild Card matched Bronze's stillness, mostly out of fear that what he had said was inadequate for some reason or another. Was he supposed to have planned more? How far in advance should he be planning? What body part was he going to lose for not planning enough? These were the questions flying around in Cheshire's head and causing the paralysis he was experiencing. His eyes remained locked on to Bronze's though, searching for some kind of visual sign to show if what he said was good enough or not, but he saw nothing.

Until she smiled and praised him, eliciting a confused "Huh?" from the stallion before her next action brought about a long, pleasured moan and a few wriggles from Wild as his restraints stopped him from moving his arms anywhere. His wings also slowly opened as far as they could within their binds, twitching as they tried to open out further but couldn't. Wild himself had to bite his lip to silence his moan and any sounds of bliss that would normally come from him, though his heavier breathing couldn't be contained as he felt Bronze's fangs run across his member, reminding him of Purse and then of the time she bit into his chest. But he had a very nice view of the mare's behind, so that was a calming sight even if he couldn't grope it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:10 pm

Bronze was certainly not as vigorous and enthusiastic as Purse; if sex was movement, Purse sprinted for miles at a time and never seemed to slow down. Bronze by comparison took it at a gentle jog, not as manic or fast paced but letting him appreciate the littler things, like the way Bronze's flank seemed as bouncy as her chest, or the way her fangs let themselves be known in little pokes here and there, or the pleasant feeling of her bust pressing into his legs, contrasting with the leather and metal also pressing in on them.

A giggle managed to escape from the bathroom. Considering Purse's nature, it wasn't hard to believe she was watching from just out of sight as Bronze had her way with the bound stallion.

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:02 pm

Wild Card was entranced by the bounciness of Bronze's flanks, making him strain against the ropes that bound his arms to the bed in an attempt to hold them, but to no avail. He pouted to himself but then went back to watching the thestral mare tend to his stallionhood slowly, each little poke of her fangs made more prominent by the lack of vigorous movement, and for Wild it was a mix of kinkiness and fear that was created by Bronze's fangs, and Purse's whenever she nibbled at him.

Bronze's large but proportional breasts pressing against his legs was another nice feeling. Their warmth and softness being easily noticeable as the thestral pleasured him, and bringing another nice thing to the plethora of sensations Wild was experiencing. Then his ears twitched and he turned to look at the bathroom, believing to have heard something from there and now wondering what Purse was doing or thinking while in the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:54 pm

It was hard to say whether or not Purse was truly listening, secretive as she always watch. Bronze however had definitely noticed where Wild's eyes were and, as if she couldn't be any more sadistic, shook her hips so the stallion could watch her flanks jiggle for him without actually being able to touch them, not stopping that for over five minutes until she finally popped his ready to burst length out of her mouth, right before the pegasus was ready to climax.

"Now, I need you to ask permission for every orgasm." Bronze purred to him with a tone that was equally seductive and dangerous. "If you have one without my permission, I shall leave you on this bed for the rest of the night, right on the brink..."

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:16 pm

Wild Card's eyes darted back to Bronze's flanks as the mare wiggled her hips for him, his wings twitching yet again along with another struggle against the binds on his arms due to the stallion desperately wanting to do something other than lie down. This torture lasted five minutes, and the mix of physical and visual pleasure brought Wild very close to his climax, his orbs tensing every now and then as the pressure built up.

But Bronze removed his member from her mouth before he could relieve himself of this pressure, leading to a sad moan coming from Wild, though this was quickly halted and replaced with a simple nod. "P-please, Miss Bronze. Your pet wants to cum, please let him cum." He begged, only noticing how he had called himself Bronze's pet after he had said it and thinking he might be enjoying the role a bit too much. Then again, it meant Bronze was sucking him off and wearing nothing to cover certain areas, so Cheshire didn't really think there could be too much enjoyment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:22 pm

"hmmm....." Bronze pretended to consider it, while still stroking Wild's length... a routine she kept up for four more minutes while continuing to pretend to think about it, before she finally gave her answer. Only this mare could turn a handjob into torture.

"Okay..." She began, before sliding herself up to straddle him again. "...AFTER me. Not before." She commanded, grinning down evilly at him.

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:30 pm

The feeling at the base of Wild's member slowly ebbed away, but the slow strokes stopped it from completely disappearing. After Bronze's decision had been made the feeling was no longer torturous, it was just a faint sensation, but that didn't bode well for the stallion as the thestral straddled him and declared that he needed to make her climax before he did.

Wild Card gulped and looked at Bronze, showing in his eyes slight fear but the playful message of "you malicious mare~" as he readied himself mentally and physically for what was about to happen. "Of course, Miss Bronze. I hope you will find your pet satisfactory~" He replied, sounding slightly more playful than before but ultimately keeping up the "nervous pet" tone of voice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:33 pm

Bronze grinned, leaning forward slightly and bouncing on Wild's stomach, moaning and throwing her mane back as if she was actually impaling herself on his length. She only did it for a few moments but it was yet another taunt, a tease to the bound stallion, before she slid back and aligned her marehood with his length.

"Don't bother asking for mercy." she advised him, sliding her goggles over her eyes. "You won't get it." And with one final, almost manic grin, Bronze finally slid herself down onto Wild's length.

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:51 pm

Wild Card felt Bronze's marehood against his stomach, the warmth emanating from it taunting him along with the mare's moans and movements. He couldn't help but imagine her actions as actually being the case though, but then again he didn't know how Bronze would act while riding him - if she held anything back or if she just let out what she was feeling. This was something to look forward to.

Then came the precursor to a lot of pleasure, the piece of advice she gave him which made Wild whimper a little, but also get even more excited for the ride he was about to be taken on. Bronze putting on her goggles almost made him chuckle, as this just added to the idea of a wild ride. Finally, he could feel the thestral's moist warmth encompass his length, making the pegasus moan in bliss and wiggle his hips a little. "Oh~ Thank you, Miss Bronze. I will not disappoint you~"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:51 pm

Bronze grinned down at him as she began to ride roughly on his length; she wasn't as fast or frantic as Purse, similar to how she had used her mouth and fingers, but Purse also wasn't over six feet tall and wearing a surprising amount of metal when she rode Wild; hard slaps announced every fall of Bronze's hips, as her breasts bounced wildly above Wild Card, unable to reach out to them or do much beyond enjoying what the blacksmith was doing to him.

Over at the corner of the room the bathroom door had been cracked open; Purse was leaned against the doorframe in a fluffy pink bath robe, obviously enjoying the view.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   

Back to top Go down

Hats Off (Private)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 18 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next