A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

Hats Off (Private)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:39 pm

Wild Card was finding it really difficult to settle in to his position and let the pleasure roll through him given how Bronze was glaring at him. It was a not-so-gentle mix of absolute fear and arousal that came from the tall, curvy mare giving him a handjob while also facially signalling that he could lose something dear to him any second. Cheshire gave the lovely simile of this scenario being akin to "getting a blowjob from a shark".

Meanwhile, Purse was writhing on top of him and Wild only just realised this as her bunny ears tickled his muzzle. He silently cursed to himself that he could grope or grab the small thestral's rear right now, but instead increased the vibrator's setting to 11. "Wait what? Purse, you sometimes baffle me with your sense of humour. First sending me to Bronze's bathroom, and now almost having Esratz lead us to that giant changeling that you told us still feeds?" The stallion sounded slightly saddened before moaning loudly as something interrupted his train of thought. "Oh~ What is that~?" He asked, flicking the vibrator up to 14 as his hands tried to grab at something. Is that... your hand? Woah~ I bet you have a lot of fun using that feature-" "Cheshire, stop. We don't want to annoy Bronze any more."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:48 pm

"Her sense of humor is infuriating others." Bronze remarked dryly while Purse practically leapt off of the stallion in surprise as the vibration escalated. "Do me a favor, don't go easy on her; she deserves a kick up the backside for all the tomato sauce balloons over doors and oil in the shampoo bottles from when I was raising her." Bronze remarked before she released Wild's length and walked around the bed, releasing his limbs from his bonds one by one while Purse laughed, panted and moaned on the bed in front of him, her outfit making sure she couldn't pull the vibrator out as it ravaged her.

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:34 pm

Wild Card shrugged as best he could at Bronze's dry remark, before raising an eyebrow when Purse leaped off of him when he turned up the vibrations. He then laughed and nodded. "Alright then, consider it a favour done." The pegasus replied happily, frowning a little afterwards as the tall thestral let go of his length, taking away the sensation of the vibrating fingers and thus taking away the pleasure he felt. However, he was very glad as Bronze released him from his bonds, allowing him to move his arms, legs and wings to get rid of the stiffness in them.

"Thank you. Now then..." Wild said casually, holding the vibrator remote up to himself so he could see it better and turning the settings up one by one again, not stopping until he reached 20 on the scale. "Mm... how much more can you take, Purse~ How much longer before you completely ruin that lovely outfit~" He asked rhetorically and with a very large grin on his face, enjoying the feeling of power over the small thestral. Though he did turn to look at Bronze quizzically. "Wait... so you untied me... what for? Purse got another thing in store for me?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:30 pm

"She always has many things in store." Bronze said cryptically as Purse screamed to the ceiling as her orgasm hit, flopping around on the bed and furiously fondling herself in a desperate attempt to relieve some of the pleasure running through her, as the vibrator's buzzing became audible with how furious it had become inside of Purse.

Bronze meanwhile sat back on the bed behind Wild and pulled her shirt up over her head, leaving her in her bra and jeans. "Just a reminder..." She reiterated, holding her metallic hand up and snapping it shut.

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:45 pm

"That's always good to hear." Wild Card replied as he watched Purse scream and leap on to the bed as the loudly buzzing vibrator did its thing inside of her. "Wow... that's... That vibrator really is good, isn't it?" Was all he said as he watched the small thestral mare fondle herself, finding the sight incredibly arousing and silently hoping to see some of the clothes come off.

Then clothes came off, though not the ones Wild was looking at. Instead, after he turned around to look at Bronze behind him, he saw that the taller thestral had removed her shirt, giving him a very nice view of her cleavage and bra. An dark blush appeared on the stallion's face as he stared, before he nodded and gulped. "Yep... we'll try not to do anything wrong, honest." The pegasus said, pre already having dribbled down his length and reached his fur, matting it in a small area. He then waited to see what was going to happen to him next, while also cheekily raising the vibrator level to 21, just to see what it would do to his marefriend.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:05 pm

"That or she's just as sensitive to that as she is sensitive about comments on her dress sense." Bronze remarked, sticking her tongue out at Purse as she rolled herself directly into Wild's lap, still flailing around and writhing in her playcolt outfit while the vibrator did it's work on her; while she had left the outfit on a few straps of it had come undone, probably Purse preparing to remove it for later.

"Good, because if you get anything wrong I'll make sure you won't get much right down there from now on." Bronze replied with an overly sweet voice and a flutter of her eyelashes which was somehow more menacing than her snapping metal hand; still the thestral at least unhooked her bra and let it fall, leaving her upper torso bared.

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:17 pm

Wild Card chuckled quietly at the comment of sensitivity regarding Purse, watching her roll on to his lap in her writhing bliss. "Well I find her dress sense rather nice. Her suit is impeccable-" "While her other outfits are pretty damn sweet too." He said happily as he continued watching Purse on his lap, flicking the vibrator up to 22 and listening to the audible buzzing noise it made get louder with the setting change.

When Wild heard Bronze's sweet-toned but scary reply, he looked around at her again, mostly in fear. "I swear you're having so much fun with terrifying me, aren't you." "Gentle... she's uh... boobs... bra be gone..." "Oh... my. Um..." Wild stumbled over his words, looking between the two thestral mares, one wriggling and flailing in an attempt to relieve herself of the pleasure she was feeling while the other was cool, calm and collected while also threatening to demolish his stallionhood. At this point Wild Card wondered how he got himself into this situation in the first place. "So... what should I do now?" "Or what can I do now?" He asked, not sure of what he was allowed to do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:21 pm

Bronze cocked an eyebrow and looked around him at Purse. "Where did you find this guy?" She chuckled while Purse was probably not hearing her. "Gee, let's see, I think you're supposed to have sex with her next." Bronze taunted Wild as Purse flailed in his lap. "Unless you want to drive her insane with that thing, don't recommend it though."

Purse in Wild's lap had almost entirely lost the plot, having already orgasmed twice while under the vibrations and now trying to play with Wild's length but unable to hold her hands still.

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:31 pm

Wild Card looked back at Purse and nodded. "Well I mostly asked 'cause you were stripping, so who knows." He replied. "Honestly, fear and sex don't do well together. Why'd you think Terror doesn't care for it much?" "Like Bronze would know that about him. She doesn't even know who Terror is." The pegasus said plainly, before slowly lowering the setting on the vibrator to 4, a very big decrease in the intensity but he decided on it to let Purse relax a little.

Sitting up straight, so as to not lean on Bronze, Wild slowly dragged Purse up to him so they were face to face. "Hey~ I think you should probably take those clothes off, don't want them getting in the way." He said lovingly, kissing the small mare on the lips as his own hands tried to help her with said removal of clothes. In all fairness he really just wanted to see what kind of mess the mare had made with the help of the vibrator, and the thought alone caused his member and wings to twitch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:21 pm

Purse didn't need telling twice and quickly disposed of the outfit over the side of the bed, moving almost numbly as she did so from the rocking her body had taken from the toy inside her, only leaving the rabbit ears in place since it seemed like she had forgotten about them; once she was free from the clothes she half crawled and half wriggled her way into Wild's lap, curling up on his legs almost like a kitten, and making herself appear even smaller than she actually was with how she tucked into herself and used him like a pillow.

"I think you can understand why I will maim you if you ever hurt her." Bronze said, though with all the threats gone, instead her eyes were looking at Purse not with any sort of lust or even vague arousal but a simple, calm look of adoration for the younger mare; even though technically she wasn't related to any of Hoodwink's group it was clear they all viewed Purse as a surrogate daughter, not just Tea Leaf himself.

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:15 pm

Wild Card grinned as Purse took off her clothes, finding the fact she left the rabbit ears on to be rather amusing as well, before watching as she curled up on his legs like a kitten. A small "D'aww" came from the stallion as he looked down at his marefriend, and then he focused his attention on Bronze who had just spoken. "No need to worry. We'll take good care of Purse." "Plus, some of us might maim ourselves if we do hurt her. Strange sounding, but scarily true."

With that said, Wild looked back to Purse and started stroking her mane softly. "So... I'm a little confused as to what to do here. I'm horny, you to fine ladies certainly made sure of that, but Purse right now looks so at peace and calm... Bronze perha-" "-Not so sure, Cheshire. Purse might want a little bit of calm down time after that vibrator onslaught." He said out loud, continuing to stroke Purse's mane. "Then tell me why Bronze is behind us and half-naked." "Uh..." The pegasus's voice slowly faded out as he had no answer to his own question besides the one he was originally thinking. Either it was that, or Cheshire had hidden the other answers quite quickly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:57 pm

"I think you underestimate her." Bronze remarked from behind, tapping Wild's shoulder to get him to turn around; once he did she used her metal hand to pull Wild into a kiss. It wasn't as passionate nor as fiery as Purse's, clearly more a sign of permission and trust than lust and love. "Now you have my permission to do whatever you please... within reason." She added with one more, more jovial snap of her metal hand.

The instant Bronze was finished talking Wild's length was engulfed in it's entirety by Purse's mouth; despite how peaceful and cute she looked curled up in Wild's lap, her blowjobs were just as arousing and perfect as ever, hitting every spot to make the stallion's body brim with pleasure.

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:28 pm

Wild Card did indeed turn around, and was caught off guard by the metal hand pulling him into a kiss. A deep blush filled his cheeks as his eyes widened and he quickly tried to return the kiss from the surprised state he was in, obviously not trying to prolong the kiss after Bronze ended it though. "Whatever I please? Wow... um, okay- oh, buck yes~" He said, changing from surprised to aroused as Purse deep-throated his member, getting all the right places and drawing out a lot of pre from the stallion.

"Oh~ Mm... Hey, Bronze..." "You can sense the nervousness a mile away." "Shut up! It's difficult to think up words to use while Purse is being amazing... not that I'm complaining one bit. Anyways, Bronze... Just wondering if you'd like to... well..." Wild said nervously, coughing into his hand and then taking a deep breath. "Would you like to ride me?" "That's good. Say it in a way you're accustomed to, Cheshire." "Har-dee-har. Anyway, um, Bronze. I mean, your choice, either my... well, ride that which you threatened to take away or my... well... muzzle. I'm sure Purse would be happy to sit up here if you take the first option~" He suggested, letting out moans here and there but going from sounding worried to sounding completely fine when mentioning Purse.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:36 pm

"Hmmmmmmm...." Bronze furrowed her brow like she was thinking hard, scratching her chin with her metal hand while Purse did her best to make the stallion come in a frankly embarrassingly quick amount of time; the pink and white ball of energy and lust was holding nothing back from the blowjob. "No actually, I have a much better idea~" Bronze purred, leaning in until she and Wild were muzzle to muzzle, with her metal hand still on the back of his head.

"One arm I may have, but I have two eyes and I know full well you ogle Cheshire." She teased him, leaning back slightly. "How about a closer look?" And with that she forced Wild's head into her cleavage, squashing his face into her breasts and jiggling her chest while she held him in place.

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:04 pm

Wild Card squirmed slightly as Purse continued to bring him incredible amounts of pleasure through use of her mouth and tongue, bringing about the light feeling of pressure building in his loins. But Wild right now was a little more focused on Bronze as she her her hand on the back of his head and it seemed as if another kiss would come about. To the pegasus's surprise, it wasn't a kiss, but instead he was plunged into the large, soft breasts of the tall mare.

Several thoughts passed swiftly through Wild's head, such as 'Shit, these are soft' and 'Wait what? Did that just happen?' These were the two biggest thoughts, as the rest were just whistles of approval and general chatter along the lines of Cheshire being a lucky git. Outside, in the real world, Wild tried moving his head but found it locked in position as Bronze's breasts jiggled around him. Feeling as if he should contribute at least a little, he started kissing and licking at the area of Bronze's body that was touching his mouth, all the while the build-up of pressure was increasing due to the sensations being delivered to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:21 pm

Purse giggled to herself around Wild's length as Bronze half smothered the stallion to death, letting him out of her chest only when he was in desperate need of oxygen. "Promise me you'll be a good boy." She cooed at him before forcing his head back into her cleavage; her appearance was not deceiving it seemed, she was very strong and giving Wild no choice in the matter while Purse did her best to bring him to orgasm before Bronze was done with her little payback for his ogling of her.

"Aww, don't worry Wild Card. You still have your little pet." Purse purred into his ear as she clambered into his lap. "And I seem to recall you promising to do some very naughty things to her~"

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:48 pm

Wild Card honestly couldn't respond to Bronze's cooing as he was being smothered by her breasts, a fun and very arousing experience but also quite the exhausting one due to the lack of oxygen he was given. Luckily for him though, Bronze let him breathe every now and then, and he always went back to kissing and licking her chest with enthusiasm. Meanwhile, down below with Purse, she'd soon be getting her sticky, white treat as she continued the blowjob. With a few bucks of his hips and a loud moan from the stallion, he released his seed into the mare's mouth, his member twitching and letting out more and more in waves until finally he had nothing left to give.

Feeling Purse release his member and clamber into his lap, Wild then gave a nod and a goofy, afterglow-filled smile. "I promise to be good boy with little pet... I mean Purse. So soft... and big. I knew my eyes chose well when it came to ogling." "Cheshire... stop talking." "Righty-doodle. That was fun." "Hm... and yes, those naughty promises. Well they're for another time, aren't they." The stallion said to Purse.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:55 pm

Purse grinned and stood up from the bed, walking herself backwards away from Wild with a swing of her hips in each step; she reached the double doors leading out onto her bedroom balcony and opened them easily without even turning around, stepping out into the chilly night air and seating herself on the balcony, spreading her legs open and beckoning him with her finger while her eyes and smile practically glowed with mischief and arousal.

"It seems you're wanted." Bronze grinned from behind Wild before tapping him on the shoulder with something. "I suggest you go and attend to your pet before it misbehaves anymore." The thing he had been tapped with was pressed into his hands, leaving Wild holding a riding crop.

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:24 am

Wild Card watched from his relatively comfortable position as Purse sauntered alluringly over to the double doors leading out to the balcony and then headed outside. He wondered to himself in his slightly pleasure-drunk state why fwoofy thestral would go into the cold, before seeing that she had spread her legs open and was beckoning him over to her. To the stallion's slight surprise he found his jaw had opened by itself as he was staring, but the tap on the shoulder got him to close it and look to what was pressed into his hands.

"A riding crop? Oh dear me..." "Woah, isn't this like, Trap's thing?" Wild mumbled to himself, shaking his head afterwards and stroking his slick member with the hand not holding the riding crop. "Come on, we got more work to do. Don't you dare recede now... bugger, it's cold outside... but Purse is warm inside!" "Cheshire, stop talking, please? Just have a rest." The pegasus said as he stood up from the bed, in a less than graceful manner, and stumbled his way over to where Purse was, his fur standing up on end as he left the warmth of the room, making him seem fluffier. Giving Purse a small smile, he pulled her into a kiss and slowly lined up his tip with her entrance, inserting himself inside of her with a gentle push of his hips while spanking her rear with the riding crop. "So, is this balcony visible to anyone?" He asked simply, shuffling his feet forward a little to let him thrust more of his length inside of the mare.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:13 pm

"I don't knoooow..." Purse cooed out in the kind of bad lying voice that a filly used when being asked if they had taken a cookie from the cookie jar but didn't want to tell a full on lie by saying they hadn't taken any; as always coming from Purse it just seemed to emphasise the mare's kinkiness rather than making her seem anymore innocent, especially when she let out a yelp and then some kind of eager giggle mixed with almost a growl as the riding crop spanked her behind.

"It's not so cold." Purse moaned as Wild began to thrust in and out again. "We can keep warm together~" She grinned, circling her wings around Wild's back, hugging him into her with them which also pulled his length deeper inside of her.

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:55 am

Wild Card raised an eyebrow at the sound coming from the mare as she was spanked with the riding crop as a few of him got different reactions from it, though most of them were very good reactions. As she pulled him closer with her wings, however, he chuckled lightly. "That's what I said, and what wonderful warmth there is in cuddling you... and rutting you~" The stallion responded both lovingly and playfully.

Wild also felt a little excited chill down his spine at the fact the balcony could be seen, and thus they could be seen in the act. He didn't quite know why to begin with, but soon he guessed he found some kind of enjoyment from that fact alone, or at the very least Cheshire did. Another riding crop spank to Purse's flanks along with some eager rutting followed soon after this realisation, as well as a tender kiss against the thestral's neck to keep an air of passion to the situation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:41 am

Purse's coat seemed to have poofed out in reaction to the cold, the mare was certainly much softer to the touch than usual and she was hardly a firm surface normally. Not that the mare seemed to have noticed or even cared slightly as she continued meeting Wild's thrusting hips with her own, leaning her head back so she was actually slightly leaning backwards over the balcony; a dangerous position for most ponies but considering they both had wings Purse just saw it as a little extra excitement to their little public display.

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:37 pm

Wild Card's free hand stroked the thestral mare from her shoulder down to her flanks, the stallion enjoying Purse's enhanced fluffiness due to the cold and also sensually massaging her side. On the other side of Purse's body, however, was something less sensual as another crack of the riding crop against the mare's flanks sounded out, echoing out slightly in the morning air before dissipating. 'Somepony will have heard that...' 'And we don't give a damn!' Wild thought as he pushed his member into Purse's warm, wet marehood as far as it would go before sliding back.

"Careful there, darling~ Don't want to fall." Wild said lovingly, kissing Purse's collarbone and thrusting into her again and again. Then after that he grinned and whispered suggestively, "Flying sex can be had some other time~" and another riding crop crack followed shortly after, leaving Purse's flank slightly reddened. "Mm... your coat is so soft... do you like that, my dear~?" He asked, softly rubbing the thestral's cutie mark where he had struck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:09 pm

Purse wriggled and writhed with each crack of the crop; it was odd to think such an elegant looking mare would get off to such things but then she was an odd one in many ways, this was actually rather minor by her standards that she had demonstrated so far.

"Aww, delays are no fun." Purse teased him, flapping her wings a few times before letting them fall back to her side, gripping the railing to push back against Wild's thrusts. It was a heavily star filled night, barely any clouds above the house to block the view, it would probably have held the stallion's attention for quite some time to see all the constellations if not for where Purse was and what she was doing, or more accurately what he was doing to her.

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:22 pm

Wild Card's hand slid over the thestral's body some more, this time with Purse's breasts as their destination of choice, squeezing one of them tight and playing with a nipple as he picked up the pace of his thrusts. "We've got to keep something for later, Purse. After all, it'll be a thing to look forward to~" He said in between small moans and grunts, his breath visible in the cold air.

Wild continued rutting Purse vigourously, eager to bring her to her climax on the balcony under the Winter morning stars. After all, she had brought him to a very enjoyable orgasm back inside, so it was only right to return the favour, and speaking of back inside, Wild managed to tear his eyes away from the small thestral's busty, naked figure and instead look at Bronze with a grin. "Enjoying the show, Bronze?" He asked the larger thestral cheerfully, also taking the time to have a good look at her body before shifting his sight back towards the body of his marefriend.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   

Back to top Go down

Hats Off (Private)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 17 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next