A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

Hats Off (Private)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Mon May 18, 2015 6:28 pm

"A pleasure for myself too." Bronze said with a smile; what she said was probably lying through her teeth considered she had squeezed Wild's hand so hard that it had gone numb by the time she let go and wandered into the kitchen. "We're putting on dinner Mr Card, if you don't eat meat I'd suggest you say so now so I can double the portions meant for Tea Leaf." She advised him from the kitchen while Purse took Wild by his sore hand and led him into the living room, oblivious to how sore the hand felt.

Hoodwink was already in the living room and sat down in a large brown leather arm chair; no sign of whoever this Tea Leaf that Bronze had talked about was. "So is this part where I interrogate you about your intentions for my daughter?" Hoodwink asked with a jovial smile, obviously knowing he didn't need to do any such thing.

"You might as well lecture me about the third date rule daddy." Purse told him as she sat down on Wild's lap.

"Well did you stick to it?"

"Nope."

"Yeah you're definitely my daughter." Hoodwink chuckled; every second he looked at Purse it was obvious how much he adored her. If Purse hadn't told Wild he would never have known they weren't blood relatives.

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Mon May 18, 2015 6:53 pm

Wild Card had to try hard not to show any pain on his face as the metal hand squeezed his hand to a state of being really rather sore, and as Bronze wandered to the kitchen he continued smiling. "No, I'm a herbivore. Thank you for asking, Miss Bronze." He replied, before his sore hand was taken by Purse and he was led to the living room of the house. To stop the bad feeling in his hand he just gave its feelings to Trap, who chuckled merrily and sighed.

Wild saw Hoodwink sitting down in the large brown leather arm-chair, before he sat down on the couch and subsequently had the small, fwoofy, thestral mare sit on his lap quite happily. "I never thought you as a fan of interrogations, Hoodwink." The pegasus replied in the same jovial tone, wrapping an arm around Purse's waist while she sat on his lap. "Third date rule?" "And who they hay is Tea Leaf?" "Damn it Cheshire..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Mon May 18, 2015 7:01 pm

Hoodwink tilted his head in puzzlement for a moment before he got a look of realisation and laughed; Purse too giggled in Wild's lap, and thankfully she laid her hand over the one round her waist, showing she was fine with where it was. "I suppose I never did properly introduce myself truthfully did I?" Hoodwink supposed fondly. "Well, Wild Card, you'll find that the Hoodwink of today is sitting in your lap."

Purse practically glowed with pride; succeeding her father obviously meant a lot to her.

"As for Tea Leaf, he's a rich twit with a busted knee and impeccable fashion sense." Tea Leaf grinned at the stallion with a wink while relaxing back into his chair. "I have to ask, how did Purse first meet you; robbery or gambling?" He asked with a raised eyebrow at his daughter. Purse quickly retracted a hand which had been sneaking between Wild's legs.

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Mon May 18, 2015 7:18 pm

Wild Card was soothed by the feeling of Purse's hand over his, he didn't exactly know why, but it just made him feel better and much more confident right now. He then felt something moving on his leg, but for the sake of maintaining a responsible-ish profile, he didn't react in any way. "Indeed, she told me of the fact it was a title when we first met and I raised the topic of you being Hoodwink." He said cheerfully, giving the prideful Purse a quick hug as he talked.

Wild then listened to the other stallion and then laughed afterwards. "Now I don't know many stallions who fit that description, so thankfully it narrows it down to just the one." "Tea Leaf... Huh, thought it'd be something else. Fair do's, it's a neat name." He said, feeling Purse's hand quickly remove itself from his leg area and thus making the feeling of something down there stop. "And it was through robbery. She was quite annoyed at the lack of things to rob up in the penthouse and even complained about it, and then when I asked for a game of cards, she turned me down." "You're no fun telling her about my little gift of luck. We wouldn't have played for anything too bad, honest." "Cheshire, you're not helping much." "You're the one who asked about the "third date rule"" "Do you know what it is?" "No, which is why I'm bringing it up again."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Mon May 18, 2015 7:25 pm

"Well that does seem rather typical of my little one." Tea Leaf decided, smiling proudly at Purse. "Just please don't bring home every stallion you rob?" He asked her, though his look already said he knew better than to think she would actually do that. "The last thing I need is having to explain why my daughter has a dozen coltfriends, at least with Wild here it's not obvious." He added, sticking his tongue out at Wild; like father like daughter apparently.

"Dinner's up." Bronze announced, coming in from the kitchen. For Wild Card and Tea Leaf she passed them a plate of roast potatoes, carrot and onion, a gravy that smelled truly heavenly and a generous amount of cauliflower; on her and Purse's dishes she had replaced the cauliflower with what appeared to be chicken. 

The tall thestral glowered at Wild Card when he noticed where Purse was. "Wild Card, Razor Back will be joining us soon; would you be a dear and help me clean the pots in the kitchen when you've finished?" Her tone was sweet but the way she worded it sounded more like a death threat than a polite request. Purse meanwhile had happily tucked into her chicken and was now trying to feed Wild bits of carrot from his own plate.

Tea Leaf gave Wild a strange look from where he was sat but shrugged and tucked in. "So Wild, where are you staying right now?" He asked, nibbling at his potatoes.

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Mon May 18, 2015 8:10 pm

Wild Card raised an eyebrow and then looked at Purse quizzically, before seeing Tea Leaf stick his tongue out and then realising what he meant by "a dozen coltfriends". He chuckled upon realisation and smiled, certainly seeing the resemblances between Tea Leaf and Purse, before hearing a call from Bronze about dinner being ready.

The pegasus quickly lifted up Purse and placed her beside him when he noticed the tall thestral's death glare, though he placed Purse close enough so that their sides were touching but giving them room to eat their dinners on their laps as well. He then graciously accepted the plate handed to him by Bronze and placed it on his lap, smelling it and sighing. "Mm... it smells and looks delicious. Now to see if it tastes as such too." He said, picking up a fork to eat a bit of a potato and smiling widely at the flavour. "Wow, that's really good. And of course, Miss Bronze. I'd be happy to help." He replied to the cyborg thestral cheerfully, obviously put in a very good mood from the warming food but still picking up on the hostility of her words.

Wild then turned to face Tea Leaf with a smile, though right now he had a bit of carrot hovering in front of his muzzle, which he happily nommed and then kissed Purse on the cheek. "Well, Tea Leaf, it's so strange to say that name, I'm currently staying..." The stallion then ate the next bit of carrot offered to him. "...in the hotel not too far from here." As another piece of carrot was offered to him he happily ate it, looking to Purse with a smile and nuzzling her briefly. "In the penthouse, might I add." He finished, eating the next bit of carrot given to him by the small thestral.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Mon May 18, 2015 8:16 pm

Purse had set up a new routine to her feeding her coltfriend; first she would pop a bit of her food into her mouth, quickly nom it down, then offer Wild Card a bit, wait for him to take it, kiss him on the cheek, then repeat. It seemed like she was intending to kiss every inch of his face before dinner was over, something the dark blue pegasus probably wouldn't mind at all while Bronze seemed to be planning how to make a sudden dead pegasus look like an accident.

"Ah the Golden Feather." Tea Leaf nodded. "Yes that one is one of our favorite haunts; there's a lot of ponies practically begging us to steal their money there." He said with a smile. "So, I take it you'll be staying the night?" Tea Leaf asked.

"What riff raff did you invite this time teapot?" A gruff voice asked yet another thestral jumped clean over both Wild and the couch to land in the middle of the room, dressed in the armor of the guard. 

"And good evening to you too Razor." Tea Leaf deadpanned with a smirk; the thestral in the middle was the same thestral who had accompanied him years ago, though her armor now bore the insignia of a captain. 

Purse quickly hopped up and hugged Razor Back, who returned the hug; even though Razor was not as tall as Bronze, it still made Purse look like a foal next to her.

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Mon May 18, 2015 8:58 pm

Wild Card went along with Purse's feeding routine, enjoying the adorable situation he had gotten into and enjoying the kisses also. He stopped every now and then to give Purse a small kiss in return, but for the most part he was content with having her feed him the delectable food in front of him. The pegasus then chuckled lightly at Tea Leaf saying how ponies practically begged them to steal from them, and then nodded, eating another bit of food Purse gave him.

"Well, if Purse wants me to and you allow it, I'd be happy to stay the night." Wild replied, nomming on yet another bit of food before instinctively ducking his head as another thestral leaped over him and landed in the middle of the room, wearing guard's armour with what Alu spotted was a Captain's insignia. Wild however recognised the thestral from five years ago, but he never knew her name was Razor. He watched as Purse cancelled her routine to jump up and hug the guard, showing once again how small she was compared to any other pony, and he smiled at Razor cheerfully. "I suppose I'm the "riff-raff" you're referring to, invited by Purse and not Tea Leaf though. But I do believe you and I did meet five years ago as well, though I didn't catch your name back then." The pegasus said happily with a nod. "Wild Card, if you didn't catch my name either."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Mon May 18, 2015 9:06 pm

Razor simply nodded at Wild and put Purse down, who immediately scrambled back onto the couch like a little foal; Razor instead of sitting on any of the available seats like a sensible person instead threw herself onto the other couch where Bronze was sat, laying her legs across the tall thestrals lap. 

"Wild, I think everyone is finished." Bronze half purred half hissed at the stallion when Tea Leaf finished off his last bite and thanked Bronze for the excellent meal. "You did promise to help me in the kitchen I believe?" She added, standing up and picking up the plates slowly.

Purse whispered in Wild's ear. "Do it quickly; you have an appointment in my room as of now." She purred.

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Mon May 18, 2015 10:16 pm

Wild Card was happy with a nod, at least it wasn't a death glare like what Bronze gave him... all of the time. He then watched in an amused fashion as Razor flopped on to the other couch and rest her legs over Bronze's lap, just showing how casual she was which was funny to him. The guard is relaxed and seems fine with him, whereas the one not dressed in uniform suspects him of doing everything wrong and is definitely not helping the nervous feeling he felt.

Speaking of Bronze, she spoke to him an a very strange way, giving off both polite and threatening tones at the same time with her words. The pegasus looked down at his plate, now empty thanks to Purse and her desire to feed him his food, and as soon as he was about to stand up Purse whispered in his ear. Wild blushed lightly, before nodding to Bronze. "Uh... yes. I did. I'll be on my way." He said, picking up both his and Purse's plate and giving her a small kiss, mouthing the words "I'm scared" to her afterwards. The stallion then wandered into the kitchen with the plates, waiting for Bronze to tell him where they went.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Mon May 18, 2015 10:37 pm

Bronze waited until Wild Card had entered the kitchen before slowly closing the door. "Plates in there if you please." She pointed to a sink full of hot bubbly water, showing no signs of aggression yet. She waited until the stallion started loading them in before she spoke again. "I'll make this brief because I can tell Purse is eager to be away from prying eyes."

From behind Wild Card felt the skeletal metallic hand wrap around his neck, mercifully not putting any pressure on. "If you hurt her this hand is going to be around your neck very often from now on. Do we understand each other?" Bronze asked, nodding Wild's head on her own. "Good." She added in an upbeat tone, not even letting him answer on his own.

"Now, I'll do the washing up. You might want to make plans not to walk too much tomorrow." She still seemed rather curt with Wild Card but she seemed to feel better having been allowed to say her piece. "And I was raised by griffons, Mr Card; don't think I won't know if you wrong her." She added in a menacing undertone before holding the door to the kitchen open. None of the other three ponies seemed to have heard anything, though Purse was already beckoning Wild with her finger.

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Mon May 18, 2015 11:15 pm

Wild Card nodded and then did as the thestral said, putting the plates into the sink before hearing her talk again. The pegasus was about to reach for a brush to start cleaning the plates before feeling something cold and thin against his neck... the same cold, thin thing that he shook when meeting Bronze. 'OhdearPrincessesplease I don't wanna die.' He thought, not even bothering to swallow in fear that it might just tighten Bronze's grip on his neck. He was then forced to nod, and then let go, allowing him to let out a breath and turn around to face the tall thestral.

"Alright... no walking tomorrow. Luckily I have wings then." Wild replied, trying to make a joke out of a situation where he was terrified. "And I won't wrong Purse, you can count on that." He added, walking halfway through the door before stopping. "You know, I have a friend quite like you. Tall, intimidating and such. He's an inventor and engineer, so your arm would interest him greatly methinks..." The stallion said to Bronze, oblivious to her profession and thinking the arm was made elsewhere. Finally he wandered over to Purse who was beckoning him in a very alluring way and smiled. "I'm not dead, so that's a good thing." Wild whispered to Purse.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Mon May 18, 2015 11:18 pm

Purse took his hand and lead him out into the corridor. "My room is on the third floor, down the left hall with the pink door." The reason she felt the need to tell him this became obvious when Purse climbed into the stallion's arms and wrapped her arms around his shoulder, snuggling herself against his chest and expecting him to carry her; thankfully she weighed about as much as her height suggested.

"I didn't say that was okay!" Tea Leaf called from the other room jokingly, followed by a laugh from Razor that sounded more like a bark than anything.

"Ace. I believe it's your turn tonight." Purse purred, leaning up to nibble Wild's ear for a moment.

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Mon May 18, 2015 11:37 pm

Wild followed after Purse, listening to the directions of her room and thinking she was just telling him that if ever he needed to find it again, before having to hold up the thestral in his arms. He winced a little as she snuggled against his chest, the wound from yesterday still there and it had just been pressed against, but besides from that he felt rather content with holding Purse in his arms.

Hearing Tea Leaf from the other room made him laugh a little, before kissing Purse on the forehead and making his way to the stairs to get up to the third floor. He was also caught by surprise by a barking sound after Tea Leaf's joke, but it sounded like a laugh, so he guessed it was one of the other thestrals, probably Razor as Bronze didn't seem the happiest when it came to things involving him.

"My turn! Crikey, I wonder what's gonna be happening." Wild then said in excitement, some of the others groaning and giving a few complaints. As soon as Ace's name was uttered, Wild Card's stance became more... heroic, and it showed on his face he was trying his hardest to act as such. He also enjoyed the ear nibble and afterwards nuzzled the little tufts of fur on top of Purse's ears in a loving response as he walked down the third floor's left hallway towards the pink door, which he opened with a wing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Mon May 18, 2015 11:43 pm

Purse's room looked like it was more of an important; this room alone was half the size of the penthouse where they had met, with a warm pink carpet that underfoot felt almost like walking on one big pillow. Indeed "pink" described a lot of the room; most of the room was white with pink highlights when it came to the walls while the ceiling was as pink as the floor. In the middle of the room was a large square where the carpet gave way to marble, which quickly sank into what was distinctly a jacuzzi.

One room led off to the side which had a sign saying "Strictly No Entry" on it in an oddly official looking sign. Purse's bed was an enormous four poster bed and the translucent pink drapings around it would make anypony behind them when they were closed visible as silhouettes only.

"Come now boys, you'll all get your turn." Purse laughed when she imagined the reactions of the others; she could imagine Ace having similar problems to Cheshire when it came to keeping control. "Now dear." She said, backflipping out of his arms and onto her feet in front of him even though inertia and momentum insisted she couldn't do that from a lying position. "I need to go and get changed for your treat; why don't you make yourself comfortable?" She purred into his ear, directing him to what looked like a fully stocked and functional bar in her bedroom.

"Don't be too impatient now boys." She purred again, gripping at Wild's length briefly before she backed up, bumping against the door with the sign on it; she blew them a kiss before she opened the door open just a crack and vanished into it, clicking the lock behind her.

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Tue May 19, 2015 8:45 am

Wild Card was taken aback by how... pink, the room was. He expected something of the sorts given Purse's favourite colour being pink, but he didn't expect this much... though the white did help make it more tolerable, and even made him chuckle in the thought of losing sight of the thestral if she ever stood naked against it. Then the stallion saw a very strange thing to have in a bedroom - a jacuzzi, right in the middle of the floor.

After trying to understand why that was there, he then looked around a bit more and noticed the very official looking sign on a door and Purse's large bed. 'We found our fun place.' He thought to himself, before having Purse backflip out of his arms somehow and once again purr into his ear, making the pegasus feel a little tingly and excited. "Alright, Pu-urse!" Wild jumped a little at the small thestral gripping his member before backing away, the stallion being left with a small blush from what just happened.

He did manage to catch the floating kiss with his hand and smile, however. "Right then. Drinks." He said cheerfully, heading over to the bar to pull out a few bottles to see what Purse had in stock. "Whiskey, Cider, never heard of this one. Ah what the hell, can't go wrong with cider." The pegasus got a mug out and poured himself some cider, drinking it heartily and then sighing happily. "I wonder what she's got planned for you then, Ace." "No idea, mate. But I hope it's something good." "Cupid got a Prench maid, I'm sure Purse will have something to suit your needs. Hell, she already does in a sense, she's a small, fluffy white and pink thestral. You love exotic mares, and that's one exotic mare right there." He said to himself, taking another drink of his cider.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Tue May 19, 2015 6:33 pm

Purse was gone for an exceptionally long time in the room that led off the bedroom; almost twenty minutes in fact, during which time they could hear the occasional rustling of drawers and opening and closing of others doors inside. At one point Purse hissed a curse, having apparently messed something up but she didn't go on a swearing tirade and instead it sounded like she got right back to it.

Finally after just under half an hour her voice called out again. "Cheshire, let Ace have the reigns. Ace, close your eyes." She called out to him.

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Tue May 19, 2015 6:40 pm

Wild Card, over the course of the half hour, had finished his drink, taken off his shoes, wandered around the room a bit, pressed his ear against the door Purse had gone through to listen to whatever might have been happening inside, lied down on the bed, almost napped on the bed due to it's softness, gotten up, inspected the jacuzzi with abundantly clear curiosity, set out a game of Solitaire and won it in the few minutes after.

Clearing up the cards and putting them in his hat, Wild heard Purse call to him and nodded, mostly to himself. "Alright Ace. Have fun, don't balls it up. I didn't so I'm in the clear, Cupid has passed too, now it's your turn to be judged." "You sure do know how to make a stallion calm when they're about to face a mare and are being watched by countless others who can and will hurt them in many ways, don't you, Cheshire?" "Uh... both of you aren't helping there, mates." He said out loud, sitting on the bed and closing his eyes while letting Ace take control of the body. "Ready, Purse." The stallion called out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Tue May 19, 2015 6:47 pm

The door audibly opened and for a few moments there was silence. Purse's footsteps towards Ace were so light and padded anyway that on the carpet they were entirely muted and he could only hear her the occasional time she put her foot down hard enough to want to be heard.

A few words were spoken to Ace. They were clearly a foreign language, and he had to notice that Purse didn't just switch languages but switch accents entirely; there was no sign of her Trottingham accent whenever she spoke a language other than basic Equestrian, as far as he had seen even when she was speaking broken Prench.

Finally a hand cupped under his cheek, lifted him up slightly and pried his eyes open very gently with her fingers.

Purse's coat was usually completely snowy white, but now it was colored in places with black tribal paint; the intended effect was obvious and while no one would ever mistake her for a zebra, Purse did have quite a few stripes on her white coat, as well as some markings and symbols on her body drawn to look like they were warrior tattoos. Her outfit was very traditional zebra warrior, a simple top and skirt made from exceptionally simple cloth, though apparently she couldn't resist making them pink like almost everything else she wore; in her ears she had worn earrings with thankfully fake large fangs on them and around her neck, resting on the cleavage that her top happily exposed, was a necklace of bones and jewels that were also thankfully fake.

The mare was examining Ace up close as if she had never seen him before; she'd let her hair down too, showing that while it was hardly like Bronze's it almost reached her hips when it was left to dangle. She spoke a few more words in Zebrican, tilting her head back and forth to get a better look at Ace.

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Tue May 19, 2015 7:23 pm

Wild Card's ears twitched as he heard the door opening, and then he focused really hard on listening out for footsteps, only hearing them few and far between. 'Guess the thief profession means you have to be light on your feet.' He thought, before hearing the strange foreign language coming from the thestral... and the accent just made it even more authentic, he could catch no trace of her regular one at all when she spoke.

Next Wild felt a hand cup his cheek, and his head was raised a little, as if being inspected. Ace already had an idea as to what was happening, given the language and the inquisitive manner of Purse's actions... but he didn't expect to see what he did when his eyes were opened. The small white thestral had managed to turn her coat into something resembling a zebra's, and added tribal shapes and markings to it as well, along with her new attire showing off a great deal of her body, covering up only some more questionable areas.

Wild, or more-so Ace, felt his jaw drop as he looked at Purse the Tribal Mare, everything about her right now seeming so... exotic and different. Ace could honestly swing himself into the mindset that he had just been found by a Zebrican Warrior in the jungle and was being examined like he was such a new and interesting thing to her... but the white walls and pink floor and ceiling somewhat ruined the immersion. Ace didn't care though, as he watched closely at how the mare examined him. "Crikey... I didn't expect to see this." He muttered, loud enough for Purse to hear him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Tue May 19, 2015 7:32 pm

Purse kept herself firmly in character despite the urge to just hug him or kiss him or chuckle at Ace's reaction; instead the mare kept up her inquisitive act, nibbling briefly on his ear before apparently deciding she didn't like the taste of him. With her hands she pulled his shirt open and ran her hands over his chest, not so much in an erotic or soothing manner but more blunt curiosity.

A slight shift in Purse's position let Ace briefly see she had decided to forgo any undergarments under the tribal skirt, and considering what she was wearing on her upper body a bra was just as unlikely. Attention was quickly drawn away from those though as Purse unzipped his fly and pulled his length out, inspecting it closely, almost holding it to her eyes once she bent down to that level.

She really was quite exceptional at playing the role.

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Tue May 19, 2015 7:47 pm

Wild Card tried to keep his eyes open as Purse nibbled his ear, the feeling being rather soothing, before seeing her look as if she didn't like the taste of something. He suppressed a chuckle, and then stared wide-eyed at her (and mainly her cleavage) as she opened his shirt and started to curiously touch and feel his chest, a sensation which was again, quite nice. The pegasus kept his arms by his side though, acting as if even the slightest of movements from him might scare away the inquisitive tribesmare.

Then he was met with a sight, and a rather wonderful sight at that to Wild, and some of him laughed as they mentioned how Purse saved that little bit of time by not putting on underwear. Ace however saw it and was drawn more into the idea that Purse was an actual tribesmare, as he had watched documentaries on them some times and they did show them to have... little knowledge of undergarments. The stallion heard a zip moving afterwards though, and felt something warm and soft hold his member - which was only half-erect, but at Purse's touch was beginning to stand up a little more and grow as well. 'Woah, Ace's vision is like, so weird right now.' 'Excuse me?' 'He's seeing trees and jungle stuff growing in Purse's bedroom... bloody hell he brings his imagination into the real world too?' He thought idly while Ace watched Purse some more, curious as to what the Tribesmare would do with his stallionhood.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Tue May 19, 2015 7:53 pm

Purse poked at Wild's length gently; from the way she was moving her head around it, and the way she was running her hands around it and only touching occasionally, she seemed to be under the impression she had found some sort of animal, not merely an organ of a bigger animal. She held his length in her hand and stroked it almost like it was a pet, which was very different from her usual dexterous handjobs that Wild had experienced.

After a few moments Purse decided she liked the length she had found apparently. With a whipping motion that took less than a second, Purse whipped off her top and lay it under the penis as if as a blanket; the thestral was at this point mostly trying to see if she could make Wild laugh.

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Tue May 19, 2015 8:13 pm

Wild Card gave out soft sighs as Purse ran her hands around his member, stroking it like one would a cat, making the stallion stifle a laugh from the thought that the Tribesmare believed his stallionhood to be a pet. His length gave occasional twitches in response to her physical contact, as even though Ace was trying to be as still as a statue, natural reactions still happened anyway.

Next came something that Wild raised an eyebrow at, Purse taking off her upper coverings to make a blanket for his member. Sure it now meant her breasts were on full display, Wild seeing she left no spot out when getting herself into this role, but it was also such a strange and random thing that a small snicker could be heard from the stallion, if Purse listened closely she would be able to tell it was Cheshire's. Ace quickly silenced the body though, and continued as he was, though his wings slowly started to unfurl and stretch out in a sense of curious arousal to what Purse was doing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Tue May 19, 2015 8:16 pm

The mare mumbled to herself a little in zebrican, holding his length up and observing it from all sorts of different angles as if expecting a hidden button or switch. She held it in her hand for a few moments looking rather stumped until her eyes widened again and, experimentally, she raised the shaft straight up and gave the head a cautious lick with her tongue, ready to pull away in case anything informed her instincts that something was wrong.

The mare continued giving cautious licks to the length, resisting the urge to just deepthroat it to stay in-character; she already had a treat in mind for Ace and it would be more meaningful with build up.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   

Back to top Go down

Hats Off (Private)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next