A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

Hats Off (Private)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Fri May 15, 2015 9:11 pm

Wild Card gave a small laugh at Purse's little joke, though he still wondered about the Zebrican. Had she said something about him, to him, completely random, or otherwise? He wasn't to know, and then she mentioned him learning Zebrican. Most of the stallion shrugged that off, whereas Ace saw it as a challenge like he did most things, and wrote this down as a goal to achieve, possibly with Purse's help.

Wild then looked to the side... and down, at Purse with a smile. "A day at the park? Awesome!" "Calm down Joyful. He loves parks, a lot. Nearly as much as Cupid loves strawberries." He said, first to himself and then to the thestral beside him. "Oui, we have no marefriend... yet." "Hehe, yeah. I suppose it would have. We're not too lucky on the marefriend front really-" "Because we've only ever had one proper relationship." The stallion shook his head a little, before smiling again. "Mares aren't into the whole, "there's more than one stallion in his head" thing, we've found." The pegasus then explained.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Fri May 15, 2015 11:11 pm

"I find it interesting." Purse said simply as the elevator touched down in the hotel lobby. "Besides, how do you ever know how many ponies you're talking to?" She asked, sticking her cane down and laying down sideways on thin air by pressing her hands on top of the cane, like some physics defying balancing act. "For all you know there could be eighteen mares in this one head and we just all happen to have the same voice." She implied with a sneaky wink.

She took a view steps in and waved to the receptionist, a soft green unicorn, who nervously waved back when she saw Purse and Wild Card together out of the elevator.

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Fri May 15, 2015 11:35 pm

Wild Card felt rather happy that a mare found his mental situation interesting instead of problematic and it was certainly a nice change from the norm. He then tried hard to keep a laugh in, and instead had to chuckle lightly. "Hehe, well that's true, and given how your mentality changed from, "I want to rob him" to "I'm going to complain at him" and then to "I'm gonna rut him", I don't see that as too hard to believe." He said to her playfully just before the doors opened.

Wild then walked beside Purse out of the elevator, giving a glance to the receptionist whom the thestral had waved to. "Is that the changeling you mentioned yesterday?" The stallion whispered, feeling slightly nervous with the thought that a changeling was this close to him and had its attention on him as well. Luckily he had quite the poker face, so it showed no sign that he was in fact nervous at all, and he merely smiled at Purse waiting for her response while also walking to the front door, opening it for the small, pink-suited mare.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Sat May 16, 2015 4:09 pm

Purse giggled in amusement at Wild's obvious nerves but followed him to the door, tipping her hat respectfully to Expy on the reception desk before she stepped out into the wintery day, a moderate layer of snow still covering the city. 

"Yep, my sister in law." She said while furiously holding back her laugh; she wanted to see the stallion's reaction but her laugh sneaked out before she could get a good reaction. "Sorry, I had to try." She laughed as she produced a long, midnight blue scarf from her hat and wrapped it around herself, in stark contrast to the rest of her outfit; in fact it was the color of the original Hoodwink's outfit.

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Sat May 16, 2015 10:06 pm

Wild Card paused and then thought heavily about what Purse just said. He then stared at her in disbelief before seeing and hearing her laugh, and rolled his eyes playfully before following the small thestral through the snowy streets, closing the door behind him and breathing in the cold, winter-morning air. The stallion then looked to Purse, holding out his arm for her. "Sister-in-law. Made me think for a moment that Hoodwink... your father, adopted more than just you." He replied calmly, walking forward but letting Purse basically lead them to the park of her choosing.

"Wait, wait wait. Changeling. Sister. I thought only the queen had an actual sex, and maybe a few breeding ones, and the rest had like, no danglies or slits." Wild then said in a confused tone of voice, curiously pondering the idea that changelings could indeed have genitals without transforming as he walked, his cane prodding through the layer of snow to get to the ground with every second step. "Or did you just say that bit as a joke too?" He added on, looking down to Purse with a smile. "You might be looking into her words a bit too much, Cheshire."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Sat May 16, 2015 11:12 pm

"Flattering as it is Cheshire you're making a grave error if you think my eloquent choice of vocabulary has a deep and intricate level of symbolic meaning and representation." Purse Cutter answered him with a smirk and the most pretentious voice she could manage before cracking up. "Changelings technically don't have a gender but they tend to identify as the gender that their most commonly used disguise is; Expy is almost always disguised as a mare, so she identifies with that gender identity."

Purse skipped along  a few clumps of snow likes steps until she reached the last clump and jumped off, landing on her back in the snow before springing back up again, flicking snow all over both of them on her way into the park. "We should get some ice cream." She decided; the fact it was cold enough for the lake in the park to freeze was apparently no obstacle for the small thestral.

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Sun May 17, 2015 7:06 pm

"Is it possible to put that in a way we can all understand, and not just Gentle?" Wild Card joked, laughing a little at the way the thestral had put it before listening to what she told him about changeling genders. "Huh. Interesting. I never really thought about changelings having a commonly used disguise, only one that fits the job they're on or something of the sorts." He continued. 'Why are you asking about changelings?' 'It's always good to know things about those that might harm you, just in case you can use that knowledge against them.' 'But I doubt shouting, "You prefer to have a dick!" is gonna affect them in any way.' He thought to himself.

Wild then watched as Purse merrily skipped in the snow, jumping and then landing on her back to then spring back up, getting snow on both of them. The stallion mentally grumbled at this, and then reached into his hat to pull out a dress-coat to put on over his suit, keeping it from any more snow that might come his way. Then he stopped and stared at Purse in disbelief. "Ice-cream? Really? In this weather? I'd prefer to keep the internal heat of a pegasus warm in this cold and not mess with it with-" "ICE-CREAM!" The stallion interrupted himself, bringing about a large grin. "But where would sell it? And they'd probably give us a look like Gentle just gave you when we ask for some. Not that I'd care, really."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Sun May 17, 2015 7:16 pm

"You ever been out to these parks in the snowy weather?" Purse asked, looking rather amused when she noticed that the stallion had taken out a rain coat; the snow down the front of her own suit didn't seem to bother her very much, considering she hadn't even bothered to close her pink longcoat when they came out to the park. "Foals always want ice cream no matter what, they make good money by keeping it available." She assured him as they walked toward a small hut selling snack foods and drinks just besides a foal's playground.

"I don't think I ever asked Mr Card, how old are you?" She asked with an inquisitive look as she now walked backwards. "Not to be rude, I'm just trying to work out how old my dad would've been when he first met you." She assured him.

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Sun May 17, 2015 7:45 pm

"I've never really been to Canterlot in the Winter, Miss Purse." Wild Card replied, Cheshire taking over the eyes to subtly look at where the snow had hit Purse and enjoying the sight. "And I suppose that is true. Foals want the same things all year round, it seems." He chuckled as he saw the small hut, making him reach into his hat to bring out a small pouch of bits for the purchase, while Joyful stared wide-eyed at the playground and felt a bout of happiness explode within him.

Then Purse asked him a question, and he smiled back at her, amused by the way she walked backwards just to face him. "Mr Card. Heh. Funny, you're sounding like Gentle, Purse." Wild replied playfully. "Well, we're all different ages really, but the body is twenty-four-" "-and a half this Hearth's Warming-" "-years old, Miss Purse. And it's not rude at all, it would only be considered as such if I, for instance, asked a mare her age." "Which is a rule I can not for the life of me understand. You gotta ask a mare's age to see if she's lega-" The stallion could be seen twitching, then rubbing the side of his head. "Ow, I get it. Not in a place where foals are..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Sun May 17, 2015 7:49 pm

Purse chuckled at the inner struggles of the multi-personality having stallion, leaning up on her tip toes to give him a kiss on the cheek, then jumping when that was still too short. "It's alright, nothing wrong about asking a mare if she asks you first." She assured them as she tapped on the window of the snack hut, getting the attention of the old kindly looking stallion running it.

"Two ice creams please Rum Ice." Purse asked him, apparently knowing him by name. "Wild, what flavor do you like?" She asked him, pushing him forward but leaning up to whisper in his ear. "Oh and Cheshire. 19 as of last month, if you want to know."

That age was... surprising considering everything.

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Sun May 17, 2015 8:07 pm

Wild Card could see out the corner of his eye that Purse was trying hard to kiss him on the cheek, and finally the little hop gave him just that, a soft, warming kiss right on the cheek. He then nodded to the thestral and waited for her to get the old stallion's attention. Part of him idly thought it was rather nice to see an old pony running an ice-cream shop for foals, even in Winter. He then pondered the choice of ice-cream for today as he was pushed forward by Purse.

But before he could say anything, she whispered something into his ear, something which made him blush a little with its delivery. 'Nineteen!? Gentle, check the memory files, what's age of consent in Canterlot? I know in the Bitish Isles its sixteen, but... gah, can't remember the name of it, they had it as twenty-one!' 'It's eighteen, Cheshire... No need to get so worried, now, about the ice-cream. I'd go with vanilla, but seeing as you're in control here, might as well have your preferred flavour.' 'Right, uh... Actually, I might go strawberry this time, I'm feeling more drawn towards it. But aren't you surprised at her age?' 'I am, mate.' 'I think we all are, Cheshire. Though I will be accepting that money now, gentlemen.' 'What?' 'We made bets on Purse's age when you were... being ridden, just off to the side. Seeing as I was the closest with a guess of twenty one years, I win.' He thought, before smiling at the kindly old stallion known as Rum Ice. "Uh, Strawberry for me, please." Wild said cheerfully, ready to give the pouch of bits to Rum Ice after Purse decided on a flavour.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Sun May 17, 2015 8:15 pm

Purse had to hold back a giggle; on his face Wild showed no signs of shock or surprise or even horror if he had forgotten how the laws worked but the silence and hesitation on asking for his flavor of ice cream told Purse that most likely there had been a discussion at the very least between Gentle and Cheshire going on in that noggin of his.

"Strawberry it is then." Purse nodded to Rum Ice. "Wonder what made you pick that?" She wondered, adjusting her bright pink coat with her hands as she stepped up to the booth herself. "I'll have a tub of Neapolitan please."

The stallion nodded and quickly returned with their orders; Wild's ice cream cone was very generous in size as was Purse's bowl, yet the prices were still very reasonable. Apparently the old stallion was giving out more simply because he had less customers. 

"Thanks Mr Rum Ice." Purse thanked him, giving over more bits than the sign advertised before skipping off in the direction of the playground, deftly jumping over the knee height fence and doing a front flip in the process yet somehow not spilling her ice cream and landing perfectly. "Come on Wild Card!" She called to him, sweeping snow off of two of the swings so they could sit down.

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Sun May 17, 2015 8:26 pm

Wild Card chuckled. "Yeah, I wonder." He replied playfully, accepting the ice-cream cone and politely nodding to Rum Ice. "Thank you." Wild said, before following after the very bouncy Purse Cutter, who seemed to be in a world of childish glee as she... 'The hay?' 'What the...?' 'How the...?' 'Gonna write that one down. Looked cool.' He thought as he witnessed the physics defying front flip before him, making him stop and stare in wonderment at the maneuver.

Wild then shook his head when called for, wandering towards the fence and flapping his wings a few times to fly smoothly over it, keeping up his steady walking pace even in flight. The pegasus then landed and smiled at Purse, sitting down on one of the swings that she had cleared the snow off of. "Okay, a few questions arise. One, only nineteen? Wow, I must say I did not expect you to be that young, Miss Purse." "But I'm into legal teens, more energy, much more... fresh, in terms of their-" "What Cheshire was going to ask was how you managed to front-flip over that fence, and yet your ice-cream is still in the bowl." The stallion asked, beginning to swing gently as he took a lick of his ice-cream, the strawberry taste reminding him of that morning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Sun May 17, 2015 8:36 pm

"No not nineteen, I was lying, I'm only fourteen." She deadpanned at the stallions with a role of her eyes, giving Cheshire a light smack on the head for his little comment about her youthfulness. "I didn't hear anyone complaining about it last night." She grinned, sticking her tongue out at the them before taking a spoonful of the vanilla part of her ice cream, popping it into her mouth and closing her eyes to enjoy the flavor. "I haven't had ice cream this nice in ages." She purred.

She looked at him with a raised eyebrow as he questioned her front flip. "I'm secretly a power pony, I can make dairy products defy the laws of gravity." She answered in a voice dripping with sarcasm. She quickly decided to quiet the stallion down. "You should try some of mine." She decided; she scooped up some of her ice cream and smeared in on her lips with her spoon before leaning in and kissing Wild right on the lips, now able to reach him with him sitting down.

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Sun May 17, 2015 8:52 pm

Wild Card chuckled. "No need to be snarky, Miss Purse." He said lightheartedly after the light smack. "And true, though being tied to a bed does make a stallion think of things other than age." He then watched as Purse had a bit of vanilla from her ice-cream while having a few more licks of his own. "And I do agree, this ice-cream is wonderful. It almost equals my breakfast~" He then said softly, sticking his tongue out afterwards in a playful manner.

Wild then had to stifle a laugh at the sarcastic statement of the thestral. "If I recall correctly from Ace's comic book collection-" "-it was a phase! I'm into books again now-" "-the Power Ponies wear form-hugging outfits made of spandex... just saying." He said in idle thought, before looking at Purse as she offered him some of her ice-cream. He expected a spoon with it on to be lifted to his mouth, but instead he got something so much more enjoyable. The stallion kissed back deeply, opening his mouth slightly to allow his tongue to run over the thestral's lips briefly before pulling back. "Mm... It tastes really good. Maybe another taste, perhaps?" He said softly, not worrying about his own ice-cream as the cold temperatures would surely keep it from melting too quickly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Sun May 17, 2015 8:56 pm

Purse smiled and took a big spoonful of her own ice cream again. "You'll get fat if you have too many tastes." Purse teased him, booping him lightly with her spoon before she continued eating through her ice cream. "Besides, I have something a little different in mind... you might want to have a vote between yourselves boys, because Purse here needs one of you to be responsible." She grinned at them, obviously knowing something they didn't.

She finished up her ice cream and wiped her mouth. "Thing is, I like you. You're fun and I'd rather this not just be a one night fling." She started, looking at him with her mismatched eyes. "But if we do, I need you to meet my family... my real one that is, not the ponies who gave birth and left me on some street." She added quickly.

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Sun May 17, 2015 9:12 pm

Wild laughed lightly and nodded after he was booped by the spoon. "Heh, alright Purse." With that, he went back to eating his own ice-cream, before he heard the thestral say something else. "Responsible? That's gonna have to go to Gentle. As much as I can be, the word responsible often means not laughing at inappropriate things or making questionable jokes... or staring at certain places." He said, catching himself looking at Purse's breasts and then looking at her, though he played it for laughs as he had a lighthearted grin on his face.

Wild Card was then getting to the cone of his ice-cream when Purse mentioned liking him, which gave him a light blush on his cheeks. The stallion turned his head to stare into the thestral's pink and green eyes and smiled warmly at her. "You're fun too, Purse. And we may not have as strong feelings as Cupid does, what with him being love personified, but we're certainly liking your personality and you in general, and the idea of this being more than the one night fling sounds awesome." He replied, nomming on the final bits of his cone before nodding. "So I'm guessing that's where the "responsible one" comes into it? Fair enough, though to meet with Hoodwink... your father, again will certainly be an odd experience." "He's not the protective sort of father, is he? He seemed pretty laid-back when I met him, but some stallions change when around their fillies... and seeing as we, well, yesterday, I hope he's not the sort to aim weaponry at the stallion who did that with his daughter."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Sun May 17, 2015 9:18 pm

"Daddy knows I can look after myself." Purse said simply. "He's mellowed with age, or at least that's what Auntie Razor tells me; by the time he adopted me he was already working for Celestia, so I guess technically I never saw him before he mellowed." She supposed with a shrug. She grinned when Wild agreed. "Good because I already sent him a letter that I'm bringing you." She revealed, sticking her tongue out again. "It would've been awkward to show up without you."

Purse noticed exactly where Cheshire's eyes were and shook her head with an amused look. "You know Cheshire, I do have far more outfits than just the maid..." She whispered for all the minds to hear really. "I'm sure if you're a good boy I can find something lovely for you~" She purred into his ear while slowly guiding him back to his feet to walk.

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Sun May 17, 2015 9:29 pm

"Auntie Razor?" Wild Card said, mostly to himself, before seeing Purse grin happily. "Oh, well, wait, we're headed there right now?" The stallion asked, feeling a little rushed right now as he was just told that Purse had already made plans for him to meet her family. He really wasn't prepared to meet the thestral's father or aunt today, he thought she was talking about tomorrow or another day during the week, but he guessed he had no choice. He had to remember Purse's rule 1: The mare is always right.

Wild then froze, much like the nearby snow-pony being made by a group of foals, when Purse whispered about her outfit collection, before letting himself be guided up and off the swing seat. Collecting himself, he gave Purse a brief little kiss on the lips before walking with her, wondering in his mind about what sorts of outfits the small thestral could possibly have. "So how far is it to your father's place?" Said the only mind not lost in an imagination spree of tight-fitting clothing to suit their desires. Wild had to wipe a little bit of drool coming from the side of his mouth as well, as it seemed Cheshire still had a little control over the body.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Sun May 17, 2015 9:36 pm

"He actually only lives down the road from the hotel you're staying at." Purse admitted with a sheepish grin. "It was kind of easy to spy on your room from there." She confessed with another grin like a filly that had cheated on her tests as they walked up the snowy streets. The snow flakes were still gently falling.

"Don't worry... I have my own room at the house." Purse promised him with a wink as they walked past the hotel and continued down onto the upper areas of the Canterlot Market, where some of the nicer houses in Canterlot were located; the town house Purse was half pulling half guiding Wild to wasn't a castle or a manor house by any means but it certainly had more than enough space to house at least four ponies comfortably and was immaculately maintained.

Up in the window Wild could see Hoodwink looking down at the window at them approaching; even though it had only been five years the brown earth pony seemed to have aged twice that. Still, he smiled warmly when he saw Purse coming, his affection obvious even through the window.

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Sun May 17, 2015 9:54 pm

One of Wild Card's eyebrows was raised at Purse's tone and what she said. "Spying on me? Heh, I bet when you were you didn't expect this to happen... right?" He said playfully, but also with a curious tone of voice at the end as throughout his sentence he started to think about the possibility of Purse meaning for this to happen. He wouldn't complain, but it was an odd thing to think about nonetheless.

Wild then spotted Purse's little wink and grinned to her. "You may have your own room, but are the walls and door soundproofed?" "Cheshire that's... you know, I should have expected that from you." He said, looking around the houses and their snowy rooftops, part of him enjoying the architecture immensely until he was met with the sight of Hoodwink's house... and Hoodwink himself in one of the windows looking at them. "Wow he looks old...er." He said after a mental nudge to the ribs. "Though at least he's smiling already. That makes it easier on us, methinks." The pegasus looked at Purse. "Sorry, but even though you say Hoodwink is mellowed out now, meeting a marefr- mare's father is always an experience that makes one nervous." Wild saved himself from saying marefriend by changing it to mare's father in one smooth motion. He didn't want to assume anything too quickly, though seeing as Purse was inviting him to see her family, she kind of was, but the scenario did put Wild a little on edge.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Sun May 17, 2015 10:13 pm

The door opened on the house just before they reached it; instead of being met by Hoodwink though they were met by an exceptionally tall thestral mare with a long bronze and milky white mane that almost reached the floor, but what stuck out more than anything about her was that the left sleeve of her t-shirt bulged slightly as instead of a matching muscular grey arm to go with her right she had a long, skeletal mechanical arm.

"Purse!" She cooed and immediately pulled the pink and white thestral into a hug, straightening up so she pulled Purse off the floor. Over Purse's shoulders though, her eyes locked on Wild Card in steely suspicion.

"It's been a while Wild Card." The familiar Trottingham accent game from the door behind Bronze. "Five years if my memory serves." Hoodwink had made his way down the stairs; he still dressed the same but now he was leaning on an oaken wood cane and had what looked like a brace on his left leg. Still he was smiling fondly at Purse and nodding at Wild.

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Mon May 18, 2015 5:48 pm

Wild Card was wondering what was going to happen all the way up to the door, and then he was met by a rather tall and... curvy thestral mare. 'Don't look at her breasts.' 'What about-' 'Nor her hips or rear.' 'Heh, I don't need to anymore, I took a mental picture as soon as she appeared.' He thought immediately when seeing the tall thestral. He then watched as Purse was pulled into a hug, and then the tall thestral with... a robotic arm it seemed, glared at him as if accusing him of all the crimes of the world.

'Well then... we know who to look out for.' 'Think that one's Auntie Razor?' 'Maybe.' Wild thought some more, giving the tall thestral a nervous smile and a polite wave, before hearing his name be called by a familiar voice. He peered around Purse and the other mare to look at Hoodwink making his way down the stairs, noticing the walking cane and the brace on his leg. The pegasus nodded back, tipping his hat towards him as well. "I believe it has been five years, Hoodwink. I see that your fashion sense is still the same however." He said in a friendly manner, still not moving from the outside of the house in fear of the tall cyborg thestral hitting him for something or other.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Mon May 18, 2015 5:56 pm

"One shouldn't mess with an excellent sense of taste." Hoodwink remarked with a welcoming smile as he walked forward and shook Wild Card's hand, moving aside to invite him into the house. "My leg might be a bit squeakier than it used to be with this bloody thing but my taste in fine suits is as impeccable as always." He assured Wild with a dramatic gesture of his arms.

"Good to know your ego hasn't been dented any over the years." The cyborg thestral spoke up with, jarringly, a distinctively Griffon accent. "You and me have a lot of catching up to do little one." She smiled fondly at Purse; the tall thestral was infinitely more attractive when she wasn't glaring daggers. 

"This is Wild Card, Auntie Bronze." Purse said, turning Bronze around to face Wild, her eyes immediately hardening into daggers again. "Wild, this is my Auntie Bronze."

Hoodwink seemed amused that Bronze made a point of offering her metal hand for a hand shake.

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Mon May 18, 2015 6:24 pm

Wild Card happily shook Hoodwink's hand, and after getting rid of the snow on his shoes outside the house, he wandered into the house itself. He then chuckled as the stallion mentioned his leg and then dramatically gestured, reminding Wild that this was indeed the same stallion he met five years ago, even if he looked so much older now. "As impeccable as ever, Hoodwink, I can see where Purse gets her fine taste of clothing style from." He replied, before chuckling a little at the tall thestral's comment.

Wild then turned around from looking at Hoodwink to once again look at the tall thestral. 'Oh, so she's not Auntie Razor.' He thought, forcing his nervous look away and replacing it with a polite smile as he stared up at Bronze, taking her hand cautiously and shaking it, terrified at the idea of the metallic grip tightening too much. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Miss Bronze." He said, thinking it to be short, to the point, but also polite.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   

Back to top Go down

Hats Off (Private)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next