A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

Hats Off (Private)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Wild Card

PostSubject: Hats Off (Private)   Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:49 pm

Throughout the mountain-side city of Canterlot, snow was dotted around on the streets and covered the rooftops, a clear indication that it was Winter-time and that the weather pegasi had done their job for today. Many foals played in the snowy streets, creating snow-ponies and having snowball fights while the mares and stallions who wandered around leaving their foot-prints in the soft and fluffy snow chatted happily to one another and made their ways to shops, friends and jobs alike.

But this was during the day, for at night there were only the remnants of the foals' playtime in the form of the snow-ponies, and only a few mares and stallions were out and about, either heading home or possibly to some other areas for unknown reasons. The Hearth's Warming lights still had not been put up yet, but the days were drawing closer to when those twinkling and bright beacons of cheerfulness would line the paths and roofs of Canterlot.

Among some of the stallions walking along the cobblestone paths was a dark blue pegasus, dressed as if he had just come from an upper-class party held somewhere in this large and rather "posh" city, but this was shown not to be the case as he was carrying a shopping bag. He kept his eyes open for anything that might happen at night in the streets, him in the knowledge that while the chances that something would happen were small, they were still there. The stallion then checked his pocket-watch to see the time, and chuckled to himself at the fact he had stayed out for so long this day before putting away the watch. After that, he merely continued walking towards where a large hotel was, the penthouse being his primary destination after today.

The penthouse being referred to ultimately appeared to be a very high class bungalow on top of a hotel, it having all the necessary rooms needed for a luxurious and comfortable stay. A large center room held multiple high-end sofas with a few expertly crafted wooden tables around to keep drinks on when relaxing, along with a large television hung on the wall. This center room led to many others, including a laundry room, a designer kitchen - with a large selection of wines and champagnes - which connected seamlessly to a dining area that could seat up to 6 ponies comfortably, and a bedroom in which a large and lavish double bed was kept along with wardrobes, mirrors, a mini-bar and bedside tables of the same wooden quality as the tables in the rest of the penthouse. The bedroom itself had a doorway leading to an en suite, but this bathroom was not small, for it held a very large bath which doubled as a jacuzzi, along with a large shower that could let Princess Twilight herself spread her wings out fully, and obviously the lavatorial facility was spotless and without flaw, along with the sink and mirrors in the room. Finally the penthouse itself had a balcony with a smoothed wooden railing and outdoor furniture for when anypony wanted to watch the world below. This was something the stallion enjoyed thoroughly as it allowed him to fly from and land right on his (temporary) doorstep, even if it was technically the back entrance.

All in all, Wild Card had good reason to look forward to returning to the place he had reserved for his stay in Canterlot, even though he never really used any of the countless storage spaces that were available to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:57 pm

"Anyone ever tell you that your apartment is far too clean?" The voice was distinctly not a maid nor any other member of room service, the kitchen cabinets had been left open and a few bottles taken out and not put back and the door leading out to the balcony was unlocked. The voice speaking was a bizarre mix, a lower class Trottingham accent clashing with the upper class, well spoken nature of a Canterlot mare.

The mare in question was laid on the couch with her feet on the coffee table, with wet footprints on the floor where she had trekked snow into the room. Her outfit was elaborate to say the least, a shockingly pink suit with a black bow tie and golden undershirt covered by a slightly darker pink greatcoat and a masquerade mask in place made in the image of a phoenix's face but in dark purple with golden embroidery forming patterns of constellations across the "beak" and around the eyes, the eyes of the pony themselves were mismatched, one pink as her suit and the other lime green.

"Do you have any idea how rude it is to go to all the trouble of breaking into a penthouse only to find you have nothing worth bloody stealing?" The mare asked, slightly indignantly as she sipped from what seemed to be the cheapest wine in the entire collection. "No respect for an honest thief's work these days I tell you."

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:19 pm

Wild Card had only just landed on the balcony and walked inside when he was greeted by the mare, who looked like she was enjoying the couch and also ruining the table. He simply sighed as he wandered over to the kitchen counter and deposited the shopping bag there before he turned to look at the intruder. "Not many, no. Either way if that's your complaint, take it up with the ones running the hotel." He replied calmly, mildly irritated by the sight of the kitchen being pilfered and cabinets being opened, especially the wine bottles that were placed elsewhere.

The stallion then walked over to the living area, holding two empty wine glasses and a bottle of higher quality red wine, to face the thief with a slightly annoyed expression on his face, though one could tell he was only putting this face on as it seemed expected of him to be annoyed. "I'm also fully aware I may be ruining an... "honest" thief's source of income, but surely you have an idea as to how rude it is to break into someone's penthouse and expect there to be valuable and sparkly things lying about just ripe for the taking." He continued, sitting down next to the pink suited thief and pouring himself a glass of wine, sipping it and shaking his head at the mare's choice. "And as for being a thief, you're not too good at stealing the best wine I had." Wild said in minor jest, motioning towards the bottle and second glass he brought over while smiling. "Please, have something much more pleasing to the tongue."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:26 pm

The mare waved away the glass. "If I wanted the expensive stuff I'm not sore for money." She explained, taking another swig of the cheap wine. "This stuff they put the good alcohol in because no one at the vineyards can be arsed to water this stuff down, they just ship it as it is." She grinned, showing several rather pointy fangs as she took another sip.

"It ain't rude to steal a few things any Canterlot noble isn't gonna miss, a pocketwatch here, a diamond earring there; they pile so much on themselves they wouldn't even notice it's gone, the bits those things go for could do others a lot more good." The mare continued, reaching up and moving her hand into her hat, ruffling around inside her top hat before pulling out a wrapped packet of apple slices which surely would not have fit in there.

"If you haven't got anything worth stealing lying around why are you in a nice room?" She asked with a roll of her eyes. "Kinda defeats the point if you spent all this money to not flaunt it." She grinned.

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:53 pm

Wild Card politely placed the empty glass back down on the coffee table and raised an eyebrow at the odd thief who had shown him her fangs, sending a little bit of nervousness through him as his primal herbivore senses kicked him in the head saying run from fanged creatures. He overcame this though and went on to take another sip. "So, you say you're rich enough to purchase the best wine, and by the sounds of it you do this more for the poor than for yourself. Though I'm guessing you also get a kick out of it." He stated, thinking about what to say next to the thestral.

"So a pink-themed Robin Hooves then?" Wild joked, even lightly laughing afterwards. He also watched as the mare stuffed items inside her hat, and mentally grinned at how he seemingly wasn't the only one with a hat like that. "And to answer your questions, Miss. I'm in such a nice room because I'm able to keep my money safe when I'm not spending it, and to do that I hide it well from thieves and robbers. The mere fact I'm up here is flaunting how much money I have, but I'm not one to boast about that." He said calmly. 'Unlike some.' 'What?'

"Anyway, I would like to ask you some questions as well. For instance, did anyone send you to do this, did you target me specifically or just the penthouse and finally where did you get that hat from?" The blue pegasus queried, sipping his wine after to show he had ended his questioning for the time being.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:10 pm

"In order; no one sent me because no one would order me, one of the hotel staff informed me that you look rich, and the last one is that Hoodwink doesn't have to share where they get their resources." She grinned at him with an obviously proud look even behind her mask to be able to identify herself as the legendary Hoodwink; though considering how far back the Hoodwink name went, her age seemed... implausible. While she was covered almost entirely, the mare didn't seem much older than twenty and yet the Hoodwink stories were older than that.

"And you're right, I do it for the poor ponies because it's that kinda time of year. You'd think our capital would be less flooded with poverty but there you go." She shrugged, finishing off her glass of wine and focusing now on her food. "Besides, like I said, it's not like most of the nobles would miss it."

The mare stood up to get herself a refill. The standing up made one thing abundantly clear, the mare was tiny; it had been obvious while she was sitting down that Wild was taller but standing up only emphasized it, she barely came up to his shoulder.

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:00 pm

Wild Card paused at the mention of Hoodwink, lowering his glass on to the table and staring at the mare with disbelief as she stood up. "Hoodwink? You're calling yourself Hoodwink, the Hoodwink." He said, skepticism dripping from his words. "I'm sorry, Miss. But to call yourself Hoodwink? That's a pretty big title to put on yourself. Everypony knows about who the real Hoodwink is and what he did, and we also know he's not in the prime of his youth anymore, which has made a lot of nobles a bit more happy to be honest with you." He continued on, standing up to watch the mare carefully.

"Now which of the staff alerted you to my presence? I will add it's certainly crafty of you to get an accomplice working in such a high-end hotel to give you updates though." Wild asked, adding on a little compliment as he did recognise it as an intelligent action. The stallion also noticed the size of the thestral, holding back a small chuckle by picking up his glass again and sipping from it, thinking to himself how her height was both good for her chosen occupation, and how it was rather cute to see a tiny mare in a full suit and masquerade mask.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:09 pm

The mare looked at him with a slight glower at him through her mask. "Yes, everyone does know the escapades of Hoodwink, his work with the crown, all the nobles he pissed off..." She chuckled, probably recalling one of her favorite stories of the thief. "So tell me then, what is it that stops me from being Hoodwink?" She asked, obviously playing with him; her tone was that of a little filly who knew something their parents didn't and felt really clever about it.

"It was the receptionist who told me but it won't matter now, she was on her lunch break when you came in." Hoodwink answered him with a cryptic wink and choosing not to explain how a receptionist could somehow be on their lunch break yet also check Wild Card in and leak his info to her.

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:00 pm

Wild Card stared back at the mare, specifically looking at those different coloured eyes of hers through the masquerade mask. He had to think of what sort of thief had such a prominent and definitive trait on display, seeing as it could easily backfire on them if anypony were to try and get them arrested. Another sip was taken at this thought, and he simply shrugged in response to the thief's question about why could she not be the infamous Hoodwink.

"Well I can list the differences right now, but I'm afraid that might take all night." Wild replied, noting her playful tone and countering it with a little jest of his own. "But given your tone you understand something that I don't. Now I highly doubt your parents named you Hoodwink after the elusive thief, as that would be putting a lot of pressure on you to be what he became, so at the current moment I'm stumped as to what you could possibly be in the knowledge of that I'm not." He said plainly, reaching into a pocket to draw out a deck of playing cards. He didn't bother asking about the receptionist after the mare's wink, feeling that was another mystery she was going to keep him from finding the answer to. "But maybe a little game might help me learn more. Would you be up for it, Miss? Just so long as you don't steal the cards halfway through, that is." The pegasus asked politely, never once having thought that before this day he would be playing cards with a thief who had broken into his penthouse.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:24 pm

The mare smirked and shook her head. "Nice try Mr Card, but I happen to know your little party trick when it comes to card games." She grinned, again with the impression that she knew something he didn't. "I am not such a fool to agree to a game of chance where chance has been removed from the equation." She clarified, showing she was fully aware of Wild's inability to lose a card game.

"You're probably wondering how I know you Mr Card. Beyond having my changeling friend spy on you as a receptionist I mean." she added with a giggle. "Well, my daddy taught me all about you and your cards; one of his rules, 'Hoodwink doesn't lose at cards, so Hoodwink doesn't play against Wild Card', sound familiar?" She asked with another toothy grin.

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:14 pm

Wild Card placed the wine glass down and pocketed the pack of cards again before bursting out in laughter. "Well I suppose you are correct there, Miss." He said cheerfully, before shaking his head and wandering over to the mare with a curious gaze. "Daddy? How in Tartarus did that happen? I mean, Hoodwink was never married, and he didn't have any love interests anyone knew about..." He said slowly, as if trying to piece together a rather difficult jigsaw puzzle in his head.

Wild stopped near the small thestral, fully seeing how small she was in comparison to him as if he looked straight on, he would be greeted by a top hat. "And yes, that phrase is familiar. I recall he came up with it after meeting me and having a few poker games. The look on his face each time he lost was amusing, but it is a shame he got wise to my talent rather quickly." He reminisced, smiling at the pink suited thief. "So, I suppose I should be calling you Miss Hoodwink, as strange as that sounds to me. I'd still like to know how you became his daughter, and why you took his name?" He asked, finding it odd that this thestral was calling herself by that stallion's name.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:22 pm

Hoodwink seemed amused at his confusion, moving around the counter with almost a skip to her movements as she kept her mismatched eyes on him. "He had quite a few partners but no spouses, you're right." She acknowledged. "And you're also right to point out he never married. And no, I'm not a bastard child." She corrected him preemptively.

She trailed her hand along the kitchen counter as she talked, on the way to another glass of wine. "What do you mean why did I take his name? He wanted the legacy of his alias to carry on, just because he was showing a bit of wear and tear didn't mean Hoodwink had to die; Hoodwink was created by one pony, doesn't mean only one pony can carry the name." She seemed to enjoy the idea of laying the possibility down that there were multiple Hoodwinks.

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:39 pm

Wild Card's state of confusion was not helped by this female Hoodwink's words, but he looked calm and collected through all of it, even if the tone of his voice suggested that he was still a little baffled at the current situation. "I'm sorry, I've had a long day and this is all rather odd. You say Hoodwink is merely an alias? I always thought of it as his real name..." He said calmly, watching the thestral carefully to make sure she wasn't trying to take anything the hotel had stocked the place with, mainly the cutlery.

"So he wanted the infamous name of Hoodwink to carry on, and as such it is yours to bear?" Wild rolled this information around in his head, before nodding slowly. "Alright then, Miss Hoodwink. I'm guessing that due to you not being of biological descent to... Hoodwink, you are adopted, yes?" He asked, showing a smile to the mare. "And do please take a seat, though not literally of course. Might as well stay around to relax for the time being, I was just about to make some late night dinner." The stallion offered, beginning to remove the food items he had in the shopping bag. "So what else did Hoodwink tell you about me?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:38 pm

"Hoodwink adopted me after I stole his wallet in Trottingham." The female Hoodwink recounted with a fond tone. "He was impressed, to say the least, that some nine year old street rat foal managed to pickpocket one of the most skilled thieves in Equestria. It didn't take long for him to see a bit of himself in a foal who a noble family didn't want that had taken to robbing people in sneaky ways for fun and profit." She recounted in her Trottingham accented voice, sounding less like a thief telling her past and more like a professionally hired storyteller.

The mare stopped for a second and turned away from Wild, lifting her mask to itch her muzzle. "Expy seriously needs to do a better job on this mask soon, the thread he uses itches." She grumbled more to herself than Wild Card.

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:02 pm

Wild Card nodded politely as Hoodwink told him of how she became the former Hoodwink's daughter, chuckling at the part where she mentioned fun and profit while he finally emptied the shopping bag of all the food that was in it. He wandered around the counter to put some items in the fridge and others in cupboards, keeping a few ingredients out for his dinner. But that could wait for a few more minutes, as he watched the mare turn around and heard her complain about the itchiness of her mask.

"Expy? Is that the changeling receptionist friend of yours?" Wild asked simply, walking around the kitchen to get a few things, cutting boards and other miscellaneous items for food preparation. "Oh, and you still didn't answer my earlier questions, Miss Hoodwink. What else did your father tell you about me and would you like to join me for dinner this evening?" He asked again, noticing how the thief had not answered his question when previously asked, and wondering if she simply had things to hide. However, her not answering to his offer for dinner couldn't have been because she had something top secret to keep from him. Wild mentally chuckled at the thought of secrecy going that far.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:19 pm

"One of them." Purse answered simply regarding Expy. "I have more than a few changeling allies and a few friends among them; they're not as bad as most ponies believe." Purse recounted as she elegantly skipped over one of the dining chairs instead of simple walking around it. "As for what my dad told me... everything he knew." Purse answered with a cocky smirk. "Everything he knew, I know, on top of everything I know, which is not small amount."

The mare certainly wasn't shy about her ability and intellect it seemed. "Also, for dinner.... you know you kinda suck all the fun out of stealing stuff when you offer it right?" She asked but shrugged her greatcoat off anyway, showing her full pink tuxedo underneath it; if it hadn't been winter the outfit would have been boiling hot.

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:51 pm

Wild Card raised an eyebrow at the thief at the mention of changeling allies. "There're more changelings?" He asked, a visible shudder running through the stallion's body, making him shake his head at the end of it all. "Can't abide them... Love-sucking parasites. Especially after the incident with the Crystal Princess's wedding..." He had to try especially hard not to let Terror speak then, as the mere mention of those insect-like ponies terrified him to no end.

Wild also watched the female Hoodwink skip over a dining chair, enjoying the small spectacle of elegance from the mare after the mention of changelings. She also talked about knowing everything her father did about him, and more. This not only worried Wild but it also delighted him that the original Hoodwink thought him important enough to keep information on, and even inform his daughter of him. "I apologise for "sucking the fun" out of your robbery, so how about I make two dinners for myself, and you can steal one from me?" The pegasus said playfully, beginning the first stages of making dinner with his ingredients. He looked up at the mare's suit and nodded. "I also see you're one with impeccable fashion sense."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:02 pm

"Don't patronise me." Purse scolded him at the two dinners offer, but she sounded amused anyway as she lay her great coat over the couch and perched on the back of it like some kind of gargoyle. "You making any steak? Got any beef?" She asked, asking for beef as if it wasn't common knowledge that most ponies were total herbivores.

She was also frowning a little once his remarks about changeling registered. "They're not all bad. If you had a monarch like Chrysalis you'd struggle to see the good ponies through the bad ones, it's the same for the changelings."

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:21 pm

Wild Card stopped preparing the food and stared at Hoodwink, being confused in two respects. One, she had just perched on his sofa as if she were a stone statue. Two, she had just asked for meat. "Uh... Do you mean... dead cows? Actual dead cows that have been cut up? Sorry, but I wasn't expecting company so I just bought the regular fruit and vegetables for a salad." He replied slowly, and in a slightly scared tone as his primal herbivore senses kicked into gear at the mention of meat eating.

Returning his attention to the meal at hand, Wild carried on preparing the fruits and vegetables before turning around to face the mare again. "And I understand the saying they have down in Ponyville, how a few bad apples spoil the bunch, but I myself just simply can't..." He let out a sigh. "I'm sure if you know a lot about me you'll understand why I'm more reluctant than most to see changelings as friendly in any way." The stallion eventually said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:43 pm

"Well I wouldn't eat a live one would I?" Purse answered with a raised eyebrow, again as if it was never unusual to her, though she could see that evidently Wild did not share her eating habits; her father had never bothered to mention whether Wild had any intention to eat meat or if like her father he preferred a herbivore's diet.

"Well Expy said you couldn't tell when he was right in front of you and he's pretty bad at his natural abilities; maybe you just need to spend more time around changelings." Purse suggested as she continued perching again like it was perfectly normal to perch on things rather than sit on them.

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:37 pm

Wild Card looked slightly mortified at the female Hoodwink for even mentioning such a thing. "Miss Hoodwink, you do realise that as a herbivore, hearing you say that so... calmly is just... unnerving to say the least." He explained, continuing on with his meal preparations and trying to glance over the small jest the mare had made. "Now I understand that there are those who eat meat, griffons and such... but surely your father told you about the fact the majority of ponies are herbivores, right?" He asked quizzically.

Wild then turned to face the perching mare yet again, almost chuckling at her display. "You do also understand that you can sit down properly, Miss Hoodwink." The pegasus said jovially, before shrugging at the offer. "Maybe they could restrain themselves from devouring love from ponies. Find me one that does that, and I might make some time to talk with it. Key word being, might" He said to the thestral, continuing to watch her to see if she took his offer of sitting down instead of perching.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:51 pm

"You Canterlot nobles are way too eager to just stick to the norms, ya know that?" Hoodwink asked Wild Card as she again itched at her mask. "Oh for the love of Luna's flank, I'm taking this off; Expy is gonna get a smack when I find out what he has sewn into this thing, it feels like he put piano wire in the muzzle."

The mare quickly grabbed at her masquerade style mask and removed it, places it on the table. The face that greeted Wild was astonishing; beyond the fact she was a very attractive, cheerful looking mare with her teeth and slitted odd eyes adding a slightly exotic look, she looked... very young. Granted he could tell from her voice as soon as he returned that she was young but her face she looked like she could pass for sixteen or possibly slightly younger.

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:55 pm

Wild Card chuckled at the thestral's words in a polite way, as if remembering a joke from some time ago. "Miss Hoodwink, I am no Canterlot noble. Sure I could easily buy my way into it, but then I'd be expected to be snooty and uptight all of the time. I can't be having that. Wouldn't be fun at all." He explained calmly, but with a hint of cheerfulness added to his words. He then focused more on his dinner, and started to bring it all about to an end, and while waiting for this to happen, he wandered over to the the coffee table to pick up the wine bottle he had put down there, along with looking at Hoodwink.

Wild was rather surprised at what he saw. Sure he could tell that this thief was young, going by height, build and voice, but he never expected her to look that young. He made his way back to the kitchen with the bottle and the glasses that were with it, before looking at the mare again. "I know this is considered rude to ask of a lady, but might I ask of your age, Miss Hoodwink?" He asked simply, one of him mentally yawning as he woke up. 'Evenin' nap before din-dins. What I miss?' 'A thief, who is the daughter of Hoodwink, also calling herself Hoodwink, has broken into our penthouse and is currently toying with us, I feel.' 'So she's the playful type? And a damn pretty face on her too. Wouldn't mind showing her my family jewels-' 'Honestly? You just woke up and already you're thinking things like that?' 'You know what it's like when you first wake up.'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:12 pm

Purse scratched at her muzzle while Wild returned from the kitchen, flexing her darker purple wings in a way to avoid breaking anything in the room. She laughed when she heard him ask his question. "It's rude to ask a lady her age don't you know?" She asked with a wink of her pink eye, obviously playing with him.

She jumped to the coffee table, again perching instead of sitting. "I've got a better idea, why don't we see how much of a gentlecolt you are; guess my age." She dared him with a glint of mischief.

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:49 am

Wild Card looked at Hoodwink as she winked to him, rolling his eyes in a playful manner to go along with her fun. He then flinched at the sight of her jumping on to the coffee table and perching once again, feeling that she was almost intentionally ruining the furniture. "Firstly, Miss Hoodwink. I would appreciate it if you took your shoes off if you wish to stand on the furniture. The cleaners probably don't want more work than necessary." He suggested politely, making the finishing touches to the dinners - a simple but varied salad, the stallion felt it was a good choice for something for this time of day.

Wild then picked up a few knives and forks from a drawer and placed one of each on each plate, before taking one plate over to the dining table and leaving the other one on the counter for it to be "stolen". He returned to the kitchen to pick up two wine glasses and the wine bottle too, which he brought over to the dining table as well. "Hm... Well you certainly look and sound young, but I have a suspicion you'd want me to guess very low. But still, I wouldn't say you were above twenty-two..." He said out loud in thought, tapping his chin with the rounded end of his fork. "I'm going to go with eighteen years old, Miss Hoodwink. The pegasus eventually answered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hats Off (Private)   

Back to top Go down

Hats Off (Private)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next