OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Stars Above, Shadows Below (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

Stars Above, Shadows Below (Private) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stars Above, Shadows Below (Private)   Stars Above, Shadows Below (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 6:17 am

Star glared at Shadow for a few moments before looking away with a small smile. He knew the stallion was just joking. "Yeah yeah. Whatever you say." He said, waving him off. He saw Anja glace at him from the corner of his eye. He turned to her with a raised eyebrow but didn't say anything. He shrugged a little to himself and followed her gaze upwards to the sky. He let out a little sigh as he fixed his sunglasses a bit.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Stars Above, Shadows Below (Private)   Stars Above, Shadows Below (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 8:00 am

Shadow chuckled and kept walking. "Few more minutes, I promise... say Shadow, how good are you in a fight, honestly?" He shrugged and waited as he kept walking. Anja whistled quietly and giggled at Star. "She's asking you if you think the sun or the moon is more beautiful," Shadow said, raising an eyebrow, curious to hear his answer.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Stars Above, Shadows Below (Private)   Stars Above, Shadows Below (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 9:01 am

"I'm pretty good at a fight. I have to be after all, I'm a royal guard." Star said with a little shrug. "Sure I'm not the best but I'm pretty good." His ears perked up a little as he heard Anja whistle. He looked back at her with a raised eyebrow. He then looked at Shadow as he talked. "You got all that from a whistle and giggle? Impressive." He said with a smile. He then thought about the question carefully. "The sun or the moon eh? I think my view on the matter is a bit bias considering I'm a lunar guard. I'd say the moon is more beautiful. Plus you can look straight at the moon and not get blinded unlike the sun. There's also the matter that the night sky looks amazing with all the stars out and about." He said with a smile. "So does that answer you're question?"
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Stars Above, Shadows Below (Private)   Stars Above, Shadows Below (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 6:39 am

"Most elves can have entire conversations with just body language. I'm not that good, but that was the general gist of it." Shadow explained, smiling at Anja, who gave no visible signs, but he snorted and rolled his eyes. "Regardless, you gave an interesting answer... I personally prefer the sun. It is a constant, unchanging. The moon wanes and waxes, it is constantly changing, and whilst that is not a bad thing, I like constants." He said, glancing at Anja. "My partner likes your answer by the by."
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Stars Above, Shadows Below (Private)   Stars Above, Shadows Below (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 2:37 am

"But sometimes change is nice." Star said with a shrug. "I can tell you one instance of change that is nice. The time from when I was a colt to this time." He shook his head a little. "I don't like that time much. Uncaring adults, orphans looking in trash cans to find food. Leaves a nasty taste in my mouth. And that's not from the stale bread either. Eugh. No...This time is much nicer. Much more peaceful and friendly." He smiled a little and sighed. "And glad to hear Anja liked my answer...Which does she think is more beautiful?" He asked, looking over at her curiously.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Stars Above, Shadows Below (Private)   Stars Above, Shadows Below (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 6:36 am

"True enough... if the world fell stagnant, that would be a truly terrible thing." He paused as he listened to Star before glancing at Anja. "Huh... that is interesting. You feel that way, eh?" He smiled and looked to Star. "She likes both, with neither being greater than the other."
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Stars Above, Shadows Below (Private)   Stars Above, Shadows Below (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 10:25 am

Star nodded a little to Shadow. "Aye." He listened to him, looking between Anja and him for a moment. "Both of them huh? Hmm...I guess you're right. The sun has things the moon doesn't but both are great. The sun brings warmth and blue skies while the moon brings the stars and the soothing cool nights. Both are great for their own reason but when compared they are both just fantastic together. The same could be said for the princesses too I guess." He said with a shrug and a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stars Above, Shadows Below (Private)   Stars Above, Shadows Below (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stars Above, Shadows Below (Private)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3