OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Stars Above, Shadows Below (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

Stars Above, Shadows Below (Private) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stars Above, Shadows Below (Private)   Stars Above, Shadows Below (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 8:15 am

Shadow shook his head quietly. "I can't say that I know of any large ruins... BUt I have heard rumors of a smaller set of ruins... Little known, probably only have a little bit of gear. And perhaps a super-weapon... potentially." He shrugged and smiled at Anja, who frowned at him and he rolled his eyes. They stepped out together, and Shadow smiled at Star. "You can take us to the forest, and then I'll lead us to the ruins, how does that sound?"
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Stars Above, Shadows Below (Private)   Stars Above, Shadows Below (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 8:25 am

Star listened to Shadow as he walked out of the bar, stopping in front of the doors and looking at Shadow with a bit of a curious look. "Smaller set of ruins huh?" He tapped a finger against his muzzle as he looked up into the sky, thinking. After a few moments, he put his hand down and nodded his head at Shadow. "Alright fine. We'll go exploring your rumored ruin and if that turns out to be nothing we'll go to my ruin." He turned towards the direction of the Everfree and started walking in the direction towards it. He slipped his hands into his pants pockets as he moved to the side occasionally for a passing by pony.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Stars Above, Shadows Below (Private)   Stars Above, Shadows Below (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 8:49 am

"Well, they do not have the same grandeur as say, the old castle of the princesses, but they are mildly impressive in their own right... or so they say." Shadow shrugged and nodded. "Sounds like a good plan to me..." He glanced at Anja and she raised an eyebrow. "Well I mean Anja, a dress isn't really appropriate..." She grumbled and walked away from the stallions. "It seems it may be a few more moments before we depart." He shrugged and followed the stallion. "She'll catch up."
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Stars Above, Shadows Below (Private)   Stars Above, Shadows Below (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 9:13 am

Star glanced over at Anja as she walked away. "Isn't really appropriate, but sure as heck makes her look cute." He muttered as he looked at Shadow, nodding. "Alright, if you say so." He continued walking past crowds of ponies towards the Everfree forest. He would occasionally take his hand out of his pocket and wave at a few ponies and even say hi to them, but other then that he didn't say much or do much. He did still move out of the way of some ponies so as to not bump into them. It was almost as if his mind had wandered to a different world. And by how his head was tilted a little bit towards the sky, it probably did.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Stars Above, Shadows Below (Private)   Stars Above, Shadows Below (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 9:50 am

Shadow nodded quietly, before raising an eyebrow. "She does look quite cute, yes..." he shrugged and followed Star quietly, running a finger over one of his daggers quietly. Unlike Star, Shadow was quiet as they moved towards the forest, sliding out of the way of the ponies around him, demonstarting a practised ease of moving through crowds. He was content to let Star drift in his own little world as he walked and waited for Anja.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Stars Above, Shadows Below (Private)   Stars Above, Shadows Below (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 1:32 am

Star suddenly turned towards Shadow and smiled at him. He put his hands on the top of his head as he walked. "So uh...Here's a random question. Are you and Anja...Kinda like...together?" He asked, turning his attention back forward. He had to ask that because the two seemed to know each other quite well and he was just genuinely curious if the two have just been simple normal friends. Maybe they were just simple friends and he just made a fool of himself by asking such a question. Plus, where the heck was he coming up with all these questions for this pony he just met. He mentally shrugged to himself and decided to not think about it.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Stars Above, Shadows Below (Private)   Stars Above, Shadows Below (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 4:44 am

Shadow considered Star's question for a while before answering. "Anja and I have been together for about eight years... we have seen things and we have fought side by side for so long that I don't think you could simply call us friends any more. But, on the other hand, we're not lovers... I'd like us to be, but Anja is just... Anja." He shrugged and looked up at the approaching forest, smiling quietly.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Stars Above, Shadows Below (Private)   Stars Above, Shadows Below (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 4:43 am

"Oh..." Star said quietly, dropping his arms back down to his side. "So...You're not lovers, but at the same time you're more then friends." He nodded slowly to himself. "Well that seems...complicated? I...personally can't think much about lovers because all I think about is the lose and grief that might take place if something bad were to happen. But...eh." He shrugged a little. Once they got to the edge of the forest he stopped and turned back towards the town. "Who knows, maybe Anja will warm up to you someday and you two can be lovers." He smiled a little bit towards Shadow.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Stars Above, Shadows Below (Private)   Stars Above, Shadows Below (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 6:36 am

Shadow chuckled and nodded at his question. "It is complicated... that word describes Anja really... but I do enjoy complicated. And grieving isn't really my thing, so I don't really have to worry about it," he shrugged and glanced at Star quietly. "She might... one day."
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Stars Above, Shadows Below (Private)   Stars Above, Shadows Below (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 6:48 am

Star's smile faltered for a small moment before he shook his head. He rubbed his face with a hand. "Yeah....I should stop grieving...Seven years should be enough to put things in the past." She said quietly as he kicked a tiny pebble with his foot. He seemed to wander off into his own mind for a few moments before he smiled to himself. "Yeah...enough grieving." He stretched his wings and looked back over at Shadow. "And hey, one day is still better then no days, right? And a might is better then a plain never."
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Stars Above, Shadows Below (Private)   Stars Above, Shadows Below (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 11:08 am

"Sorry that was... foolish of me to say. perhaps though, seven years is a long time to grieve..." He went to say more, but a tap on his shoulder drew his attention awau, and he began to stare at Anja, freshly changed. Now dressed in tight leather armour, complete with thigh igh armoured boots and a sword at her hip, she was a sight to behold, as the nimerous envious and lust-filled stares from the ponies around her indicated.

"This mare... the one you loved," Anja said, moving past Shadow, who closed his jaw and shook his head. "You cared deeply for her, yes?"
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Stars Above, Shadows Below (Private)   Stars Above, Shadows Below (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 8:04 pm

Star waved of Shadow a little bit before looking over at Anja. He blinked for a moment, staring at her too. "Did I care deeply for her?" He repeated in a mutter, tapping a finger on his muzzle. "Yeah I did. She was a friend to me when I had none and watched my back when I did something stupid. She even joked once saying that I was her knight and she was my princess." He said shaking his head a little with a sigh. "Enough of that. Shall we go now?" He asked the two ponies, looking at Shadow and waiting for him to lead the way.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Stars Above, Shadows Below (Private)   Stars Above, Shadows Below (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 6:12 am

"If you cared deeply for her then there is no shame in feeling regret or grieving her loss. Rather, I would have very surprised if you did not feel such things. Remember that greving means you feel things... and that to me honestly is very important." Anja shrugged and nodded. "Indeed... now, which way is it? These pants are quite tight, and I wish to keep moving."
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Stars Above, Shadows Below (Private)   Stars Above, Shadows Below (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 6:31 am

Star listened to Anja quietly, frowning just a bit. He let out a sigh and scratched the back of his head a little. "Sometimes you just don't want to feel things...But it's what separates you from a rock I guess." He muttered as he kicked a tiny pebble across the ground. "Which way?" She gave a shrug to Anja and looked over at Shadow. "Well which way? You did say we'd be checking out the ruin you heard of first." He said, gesturing with a hand for the other stallion to take the lead.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Stars Above, Shadows Below (Private)   Stars Above, Shadows Below (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 6:38 am

Shadow, who had been discretely staring at Anja's ass, coughed and looked around. "Which way? Ah yes, ... this way..."he said, locating the direction the rumour he had heard had said the ruins were in and started walking. Anja raised an eyebrow at him for a moment before following, apparently having returned to her quiet self.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Stars Above, Shadows Below (Private)   Stars Above, Shadows Below (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 6:49 am

Star just shook his head a little at Shadow. He hid a little smile as Shadow started off into the forest. Quickly following behind, Star glanced over at Anja before shaking his head a little once more. Quiet mare and distracted stallion. Now how was Star suppose to find a conversation to talk about to keep the silence off. He hummed just a little bit. He was never one for silence sometimes, but he could respect if both of them didn't want to talk about anything.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Stars Above, Shadows Below (Private)   Stars Above, Shadows Below (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 11:34 am

As Shadow walked, he shot an apologetic smile at Anja, who rolled her eyes and moved next to him, the pair slowing so Star could catch up with them. Anja began to hum along with him, her tone lilting and dancing through the air as they walked. Shadow smiled and began to whistle, spinning a dagger in his hand idly as he moved deeper into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Stars Above, Shadows Below (Private)   Stars Above, Shadows Below (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 5:00 am

Star smiled as he looked at the two. He just shook his head a little to himself. He raised an eyebrow when Anja and Shadow joined in to his humming to more humming and whistling. He didn't object as he kept following Shadow. As they walked, a bush would occasionally move to their side, but little woodland creatures would be the only thing that would pop out of the bushes. More then a few times, Star had drew his sword on the creatures and more then once he would groan in slight annoyance. He finally said screw it all and continued his humming.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Stars Above, Shadows Below (Private)   Stars Above, Shadows Below (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 4:44 am

Shadow paused his whistling to chuckle at Star's jumpiness at the bushes and woodland creatures. "Calm yourself Star. If a beast is to attack us, you will not receive such an obvious warning. Rather, you will likely not see it coming," he chuckled again and resumed whistling, Anja never having stopped humming once during the entire time.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Stars Above, Shadows Below (Private)   Stars Above, Shadows Below (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 6:14 am

Star looked at Shadow for a moment then laughed. "I'd beg to differ. You could smell a Timberwolf from a mile away. They stink. A lot." He said, shaking his head with a smile. "And you never know. Maybe one of these woodland creatures could be a cockatrice or something." He shuddered just lightly at the though of a cockatrice. "My jumpiness is justified. I can be and should be jumpy. The Everfree is dangerous." He said then paused and looked at Anja. "Except for elves." He added as he continued humming with them both.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Stars Above, Shadows Below (Private)   Stars Above, Shadows Below (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2015 5:34 am

Shadow snorted and rolled his eyes. "Unless they have positioned themselves downwind. But, yes, they do reek quite a noxious odor. As for cockatrices, just close your eyes, they are otherwise quite harmless honestly. And yes, the Everfree is quite dangerous... unless you are an Elf." He smiled and resumed whistling yet again, Anja having attracted several small birds who had started singing alonf with her.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Stars Above, Shadows Below (Private)   Stars Above, Shadows Below (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 1:41 am

Star shrugged a little at Shadow. "Well...Hmm...Yeah I suppose you have a point there. Fighting with your eyes closed. I mean what could possibly go wrong?" He said in a little bit of a joking tone. He looked at Anja and the small birds and smiled. "Aww. Now ain't that a cute site. Heh." He thought about something for a moment before turning back to Shadow. "Hey, how far away do you think the ruins are?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. He waited for the other stallion to answer before he would continue his humming.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Stars Above, Shadows Below (Private)   Stars Above, Shadows Below (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 7:06 am

"Are you telling me you can't fight with your eyes closed?" He asked jokingly, snorting and shaking his head. "Gosh, how have you survived for so long?" He glanced at Anja and smiled, and she winked at him as the birds continued to sing along with her. He shrugged and looked around, before sighing. "I would hazard a guess at another fifteen minutes or so of walking."
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Stars Above, Shadows Below (Private)   Stars Above, Shadows Below (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2015 2:03 am

"What?! I can too fight with my eyes closed! Just as well as I can locate a pony in a house just by hearing them!" Star said as he crossed his arms over his chest. He huffed and looked away from Shadow. "And I've survived well enough. Hrmmf." He looked through the trees and watched for movement for a second before shrugging. "Fifteen more minutes, huh? Good." He let his arms fall to his side as he looked at the birds singing around Anja.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Stars Above, Shadows Below (Private)   Stars Above, Shadows Below (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 6:53 am

"Sooo... not at all?" Shadow asked jokingly, smiling back at him. "And I suppose you have, haven't you?" He asked rhetorically, before continuing down the path. Anja smiled and the birds continued to sing quietly, glancing at Star before looking to the skies peacefully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stars Above, Shadows Below (Private)   Stars Above, Shadows Below (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stars Above, Shadows Below (Private)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next