OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

ACCEPTING PONY ANIMATRONICS FOR INSPECTION (this is NOT for RP purposes)

Go down 
+3
Brother Roga
ObsidianPony
KoreanLuna
7 posters
AuthorMessage
KoreanLuna

KoreanLuna

ACCEPTING PONY ANIMATRONICS FOR INSPECTION (this is NOT for RP purposes) Empty
PostSubject: ACCEPTING PONY ANIMATRONICS FOR INSPECTION (this is NOT for RP purposes)   ACCEPTING PONY ANIMATRONICS FOR INSPECTION (this is NOT for RP purposes) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 7:39 am

Since I got into FNAF2, I've been thinking: Hey, what if Freddy Fazbear's Pizza had received an entirely different shipment of animatronics? And if they were all ponies?

And so a loose concept for a fimfic began. With passing time, it progressed into somewhat of a gameplay thing to me. I kept on imagining a bunch of ponies in the pizzeria doing stuff for the children that the original animatronics can't really suffice for.

HOWEVER, I'm in the middle of working on--what, 21 stories? Yeah, I think that's about it. Not all of them are on Fimfiction, or MLP-related, for that matter. Also, my focus is currently on "Are You a Loser or a Fighter". I can't really work on a story when I've got only ONE CHAPTER done.

That's why I'm having less time to develop a character myself. I know that if I never type up at least part of the story I have in mind, the idea will drive me crazy and cause me to lose focus at school. Kinda explains why I've been writing since middle school. . . and haven't finished any stories yet. . . (though I'm still determined to get them all done, one way or another).

This is what I actually want to do. We all come up with a pony animatronic OC. Then we incorporate the OCs in the story. All I know at this point is that it'll develop into a competition-themed fic. There’s a reason why it goes that way—it could be more than just band VS band.

Some things I'll have to know are:
-OC name
-OC race
-Physical appearance
-Active nights
-Route/behavior
-How to ward it off
-Personality
-Does it want to help the guard, kill him, or is pretty much neutral on the subject? (This is a biggie)
-Can it tell a human from an endo? (Another biggie)
-Can it tell a civilian from a criminal? (Also a biggie)
Do NOT tell me about any hallucinations; I have my own list for that.

The maximum number of animatronics allowed is 3 per person.

The security guard is still Jeremy, and he's a human.

If you have an artwork of your animatronic, please post it as well.

As for how to write a character sheet, here's an example:

NAME: River Treasure
RACE: Pegasus
APPEARANCE: She's a very pale silver bot with long wavy strands of blond and auburn hair in her mane and tail (of course they're fake). Her supposed "cutie mark" is a rose crown.
ACTIVE NIGHTS: 3 and onward
BEHAVIOR: In the mornings, she's in charge of telling children's stories or being the DJ when she decides it's time to pull a jam. In the nights, she's doing her own business. Night 1, she stays on the show stage, whether she's powered on or not. Wouldn't be unusual to find her dancing. Night 2, she'll be reading in the "Grand Pony Library", her own spot.

From Night 3, she can become a problem. She likes talking to others, so she'd start looking for others to communicate with. Sometimes, that leads her to the office. Her being in the room itself (or standing just outside it) isn't much of a problem. But one, she can attempt to start up a conversation, which makes noise. This will end up attracting animatronics to the office, so the best way to deal with it is to answer one of her questions before telling her to get back to her place. DO NOT CLOSE THE DOOR OR USE THE FLASHLIGHT ON HER. It will trigger her to CRY LOUDLY, under the impression that she has done something wrong; if she is with another animatronic, though, she may just be mildly disturbed and leave. A mask is not necessary on her (not that it would work; how would you react to someone else wearing your own face?).

Night 4, same pattern—only, she'll start FLYING. And she stays in the office a bit longer.

Night 5, you won't see her. Where she is, the camera will be disabled and will remain so after she leaves the room for a few seconds. It doesn't matter which room, she'll go EVERYWHERE POSSIBLE.

HOW TO WARD HER OFF: Again, TALK TO HER. But she won’t cause that much of a problem if she stays.

PERSONALITY: Enthusiastic, cheerful, sportive

She wouldn't really attempt to jumpscare the guard (or kill him, for that matter), technically because she's not programmed the way the other animatronics are. THAT'S THE PROBLEM. Her overall innocence to the situation involving suits and endos and criminal databases prompts her to make sound or visit the office in ways that would trigger a series of other problems.

-She starts off rather neutral (she decides to scare him on purpose), but ends up helping the guard.
-She can tell a human from an endo.
-She tell a civilian from a criminal.

WARNING: This work, aside from any gore that may be presented later, SHOULD BE SAFE FOR WORK. I am far too young to accept sexual innuendos or actual curses or other mature themes. So while your animatronic can have violent tendencies, that's it.

Last edited by KoreanLuna on Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:07 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.fimfiction.net/user/KoreanLuna
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin
ObsidianPony

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTING PONY ANIMATRONICS FOR INSPECTION (this is NOT for RP purposes)   ACCEPTING PONY ANIMATRONICS FOR INSPECTION (this is NOT for RP purposes) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 1:27 pm

Name: Hoodwink

Race: Earth Pony

Physical Appearance: Light brown coat with a dark brown mane, blue eyes (when not showing his animatronic eyes as he does when attacking). Very thin and lean compared to most earth ponies. Wears a dark blue hat and cape (Link for reference).

Active Nights: 2 (if player idles too long). 3-5.

Daytime Behavior: Hoodwink is the main character of Thieves Landing, a robin hood-esque stage show with himself as the main character animatronic. He entertains the children by telling stories of his exploits and appears as a side character in the main stage show who steals the main characters' pizza only to be lured back by their music.

Night 2-3: Hoodwink starts in Thieve's Landing (equivalent to/addition to Pirates Cove) and will emerge second of the characters position there. Hoodwink progresses in a relatively looping pattern toward the security room, starting on a straight path but detouring into side rooms in search of valuables to loot.

Night 4: Same as previous nights but if Hoodwink is not lured into rooms along the way he will begin to make a straight line for the player.

Night 5: Hoodwink changes his pattern to instead go along his path until randomly retreating to one of the Party Rooms. After lingering here he will either go into the vents or progress along the straight path at a much faster rate unless distracted.

If he reaches the office: If he reaches the office Hoodwink will make a distinctive jangling noise like coins on the floor while the camera is raised. The player must activate the audio in another room to lure Hoodwink away. If the player lowers the camera while Hoodwink is in the office he will steal the computer and retreat into the vents with it, dooming the player to the hands of the other animatronics unless they are already close to the end of the night.

Dealing With Hoodwink: In all rooms the player has the option to trigger the sound of coins jangling on the floor over the PA system, much like the noise Hoodwink himself makes when in the office. If the player does this in a room Hoodwink is close enough to he will detour from his path to the office to investigate and look for valuables to steal.

On Night 5 when Hoodwink is in the vents he also gains the ability to snatch the cameras out of the players hands and run off with them if they leave the computer screen up for too long while Hoodwink is present. As such, reacting quickly to becoming aware of his presence is essential.

Morality: Hoodwink is indifferent to the guard and simply wants to steal anything of value, which unfortunately includes the guard's monitor. However, he cares not for their fate and is more than happy to leave them for dead when the cameras have been stolen.

Personality: Mischevious, greedy, unpredictable.

Notes/Miscellaneous:
-Occasionally in some camera views the player may come across Hoodwink stealing random items from the rooms, primarily a series of cupcakes.
- Hoodwink appears in a hallucination where he may appear wearing only his hat and cape with his bodysuit removed, exposing his endoskeleton and glaring into the camera. His animatronic eyes are exposed here, one of only two times this happens (the other when he snatches the cameras monitor).
- As shown in his behavior, Hoodwink is incapable of personally killing the player. However, his action if he reaches the office almost certainly guarantees their death at someone else's hands.
Back to top Go down
https://ocroleplay.forumotion.co.uk
KoreanLuna

KoreanLuna

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTING PONY ANIMATRONICS FOR INSPECTION (this is NOT for RP purposes)   ACCEPTING PONY ANIMATRONICS FOR INSPECTION (this is NOT for RP purposes) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 2:28 pm

ObsidianPony wrote:
- Hoodwink appears in a hallucination where he may appear wearing only his hat and cape with his bodysuit removed, exposing his endoskeleton and glaring into the camera. His animatronic eyes are exposed here, one of only two times this happens (the other when he snatches the cameras monitor).

We're taking this bit out, right? Otherwise, good~
Back to top Go down
Brother Roga
Admin
Admin
Brother Roga

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTING PONY ANIMATRONICS FOR INSPECTION (this is NOT for RP purposes)   ACCEPTING PONY ANIMATRONICS FOR INSPECTION (this is NOT for RP purposes) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 2:48 pm

Name: Celestial Sight

Race: Earth Pony

Physical Appearance: A 10 year old colt by the looks of him with a pale gray coat that is lighter near his backside. His mane is a shade of gray as well with a streak of red running through it and kept in a ponytail. He also has white cloudy eyes.

Active Nights: 2-5

Daytime Behaviour: Celestial Sight is an animatronic who sits near a charity box, telling passersby to donate a coin or two to charity helping disabled children become active members of society.

Nights 2-5: Sight starts near the exit door (Which is near the Show Stage) and is visible from the Game Area camera, with an empty charity box next to him. Occasionally Sight will pop into a room and stop any present animatronics momentarily, mistaking them for adults and asking for charity money. In terms of game mechanics, he starts in the Game Room (Because he can be seen from there) and from there he goes to Kid's Cove, then through each of the party rooms and then appearing in the hallway before entering the office.

The Office: When Sight appears in the office he will ask for a donation. The player knows this when Sight can be seen next to the table, with the charity box on his back. He will also make sounds similar to Balloon Boy, which will attract attention from the other animatronics.

Dealing with Celestial Sight: Celestial Sight is blind, so being still and not making any noise will eventually cause him to go away. The player can also put a coin in the box, signalling him to say "Thank you!" and leaving the room, placing him at his starting position once more. Sight can be lured away by winding up the music box a bit, though this will work only a few times per night OR until a certain amount of time has passed with the box being wound up. The longer the box is wound up, the longer Sight would stay, but this means Sight will eventually ignore the box. If the box is wound up too little, he might miss it entirely.

Morality: Sight is programmed to ask for money and nothing else, it matters not to him if his actions attract other animatronics or what happens to the guard.

Personality: Náive, childish, somewhat predictable.

Notes/Miscellaneous:
- Should the player give a donation, Sight will make jingle noises whenever he moves from room to room. This causes noise and can be dangerous if he is close to the office.
- Sight will not notice if any coins are missing and henceforth will be a prime target for Hoodwink.
- Sight is incapable of killing the player, but will pester him until he is either drawn away or given a donation. The player only has a limited amount of coins per night, with less coins with every passing night.
Back to top Go down
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin
ObsidianPony

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTING PONY ANIMATRONICS FOR INSPECTION (this is NOT for RP purposes)   ACCEPTING PONY ANIMATRONICS FOR INSPECTION (this is NOT for RP purposes) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 3:28 pm

Name: Bronze Gasket

Species: Batpony

Appearance: This picture right here

Active Nights: 1-5

Daytime Behavior: Bronze is an animatronic who was originally part of the thieves landing show. When her arm/leg was damaged by the kids and the cover for it ruined they decided to leave it as it was and turn her into a part of Celestial Sight's charity appeal for the disabled (handwaving her arm/leg as a prosthetic).

Nights 1-3: Bronze is ever present during the night but for the first three she sits on top of one of the arcade cabinets and fiddles with her own monitor. She uses this to hack into the cameras of the night guard, causing them to static out when the other animatronics move (to prevent the player from simply lingering on the animatronics to keep them from moving). Occasionally Bronze will position herself so that she is standing in front of where Celestial Sight would start, forcing players to check rooms for him in case he moved.

Night 4: Bronze first begins actively attacking on this night, starting in the playroom before progressing directly down the main corridor toward the night guard. She appears in the hallway with her wings spread and her metal arm reaching out to the player.

Night 5: Bronze gains the ability to hide from the guard by clinging to the ceiling, which briefly takes her completely out of sight. She can do this in any room except for the main hallway and the vents (for obvious reason).

Death Animation: If Bronze catches the player she will grab the player by the throat with her metal arm and lean forward as if to bite them before the camera cuts to static. If the player has the camera up Bronze will crush it in her metal hand before doing said animation.

Dealing With Bronze: Bronze on Nights 1-3 is an annoyance but a harmless one, as such the only thing to be "dealt with" is ensuring the player keeps a mental check on what room every animatronic was in before the cameras went off.

On Night 4 Bronze behaves relatively normal for an animatronic. She can be driven away by flashing the flashlight at her repeatedly, due to her sensitive eyes. For this reason shining the lights repeatedly when she is in the vent will also chase her away.

Night 5 Bronze requires much faster reaction on the flickering lights to chase her away and her ability to hide makes it harder to deal with her. However, while hiding in the rooms she is still susceptible to the flashing lights; if the player knows what room she is in they can slow her down by flashing the lights in said room even if they can't see her.

Behavior: Tactical, curious, mechanically minded; often the one to repair the other animatronics if they take damage during the day or from each other. Cannot tell humans and endoskeletons apart.

Miscellaneous/Other:
- Bronze cannot be held up by Hoodwink or Celestial Sight on Night 5; if they enter the same room as her Bronze will simply move to the ceiling, unseen but still counted as being in the same room.
- Bronze is the reason for why the camera static flickers to allow the animatronics to move. How she does this while on the move is less clear unless the monitor she uses is just for show.
- Bronze is one of the only characters to have part of her endoskeleton exposed intentionally.
- Bronze is one of the few animatronics to make no noise. Even when she attacks the player in the office she makes no noises beyond the sounds of her movement.
- Bronze is heavily implied to be the reason the animatronics continue to be in working order despite incompetent management of Freddy Fazbear's.
- Bronze dislikes the Parts and Services Room and will make an effort to avoid it.

ACCEPTING PONY ANIMATRONICS FOR INSPECTION (this is NOT for RP purposes) Tumblr_n4v71d9VMg1sbxv9po1_1280
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTING PONY ANIMATRONICS FOR INSPECTION (this is NOT for RP purposes)   ACCEPTING PONY ANIMATRONICS FOR INSPECTION (this is NOT for RP purposes) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 4:27 pm

Name- Krix

Race- Diamond Dog

Physical appearance- Fairly tall, broad, and muscular, Krix is a BIG dog. Covered in ashen grey fur with flecks of brown, lighter grey, darker greys, and blacks throughout the coat. The paws, snout, ear tips, and tip of the tail are solid black. Krix only has one good eye, the other is noticeably blind or has an eye-patch over it.

Active nights- Any? No major preference.

Route/behavior- I don't know the layout so I'm not certain what to say on route or starting local. However his behavior should reflect one of the big aspects about him and that's he's a tanky and doesn't move much or fast. Wherever Krix is should effectively block off an area or create a definite wall, forcing the human and the animatronics to take alternate routes.

How to ward it off- Not sure there really would be one. Krix is meant to simply be there, occasionally move around a little bit in a slow and lumbering manner. Even if he was able to be warded off, it'd take a long time for him to really get anywhere.

Personality- Stoic is the first thing that comes to mind. Unflinching and unmoving are close seconds. The human could be fleeing from an animatronic, runs into Krix, and he wouldn't do a thing as the animatronic slaughtered him.

Help, harm, or neutral to the guard?- I'd say Neutral

I'm not sure it'd matter if Krix could tell a human from endo, since I doubt he's likely to care either way.

Once again, not sure it'd matter if he could tell civilian from criminal. He's going to be a roadblock to both.
Back to top Go down
veryveryfluttershy

veryveryfluttershy

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTING PONY ANIMATRONICS FOR INSPECTION (this is NOT for RP purposes)   ACCEPTING PONY ANIMATRONICS FOR INSPECTION (this is NOT for RP purposes) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 10:44 pm

Name: Fine Fantasy

Species: Unicorn

Appearance: parchment-colored "coat", dark brown mane with a blue highlight, and a white quill cutie mark

Daytime Behavior: she sings. When she's not singing, she sits near the stage, looking around and occasionally giving a friendly wave or even a hug to a kid. More often than not, though, she's off in her own little world until she has to do her job again.

Night 1: Fantasy's scared of the other animatronics at night, and isn't sure what to do about/for the guard, so mostly she just shyly wanders from place to place, often to avoid the animatronics, so her behavior is useful in that it tells where the other animatronics aren't.

Nights 2-3: She'll stay in the hall more and longer, almost like a babysitter checking on a kid. At this point if she goes away it's likely because of another animatronic.

Night 4: She'll be rather helpful, playing minor tricks on the other animatronics to slow them down or alert the guard to the presence of hostile and/or sneaky ones. Mostly she'll make "surprised" sounds like jumping or yelping, then running sometimes. Other times, though far rarer as she fears the consequences (and because it's difficult to do correctly), she'll throw magnets at the animatronics then run, but she'll only do this in the dark.

She'll also leave magnets in the vents, trying to get the animatronics stuck.

Night 5: Fantasy starts getting jittery as the others get worse. She does more to avoid them and starts dropping magnets willy-nilly. She'll get clumsier, so she'll make more noise wherever she is (not that she's very loud to begin with). Also, she'll stare at the guard more.

Night 6: Unless another animatronic is near or ahead of her, Fantasy will make a B-line for the security office, in which case act fast! If she's deterred, regularly check the hall and vents, because she will be moving fast and will only hesitate for a short moment once she's in the office.

Night 7: Now the presence of an animatronic only makes her go faster. She'll shield her eyes from the lights, so the flickering has to be in a pattern she's unfamiliar with.

Dealing With Fantasy: Up until night 6, I'm not sure why you'd want to "deal with" her, as she helps you, intentionally or not. A good way to get her away, though, is to flicker the lights. It disorients her, and she hates being disoriented, so she'll leave. Another way is to play Hoodwink's audio, to scare her away. However, once she gets lethal, it'll only make her move faster.

When she turns, and she's in the office, look very frightened. She'll leave, though it becomes less effective the more it happens.

Behavior: nice, friendly, fun, creative, and somewhat spacey during the day; nice, shy, cowardly, clever, and very sympathetic for the guard at night

Miscellaneous/Other:
-No one knows where she gets the magnets
-at nights 6 and 7, Fantasy starts aiming to "mercy kill" by sneaking up on the guard and killing him/her as quickly and painlessly as possible. As the other animatronics get worse and worse, Fantasy loses faith that the guard will survive the night, and doesn't want him to go out in a gruesome or slow way.

She can tell the difference between human and endo, and not sure if guard from criminal, but she can recognize faces, if that helps. Also helps to be wearing a security guard suit, be sitting in the security room, and be holding the monitor.

Also, if not already apparent, she wants to help, but her version of help kinda twists up over time.
Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTING PONY ANIMATRONICS FOR INSPECTION (this is NOT for RP purposes)   ACCEPTING PONY ANIMATRONICS FOR INSPECTION (this is NOT for RP purposes) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 6:49 am

Name: Viridian Rain
Species: Unicorn
Physical Appearance: Viridian has a green coat but one that's only fully intact around her head and flanks. Along her legs, the coat material is torn off in random strips as if ripped by dragging them along things. Her sides, running from shoulder to the rear of her barrel, are similarly ripped but deep enough to expose the endoskeleton a little. She has two green eyes and a long white mane and tail. Her mane has a few exposed wires that can be occasionally seen when it gets pushed around enough. Her front hooves both have exposed metal that have been scraped into a sharp edge. Other than the damage to coat and hooves, howevever, she's strangely pristine. Where her cutie mark is can be seen a star made of red lines but not filled in solid.
Daytime Behavior: During the day, Viridian is positioned so she can see most of the areas of the restaurant where children roam. When children approach her, she'll dispense random "cool" intellectual trivia and assume a position where her damaged hooves are tucked under her body to keep the sharp edges away from children. When a parent comes by looking for a child, she'll offer to help find the child and will mention where she last saw them.

Night 1: Viridian remains at her spot moving her head back and forth regularly as if scanning the room the way she does during the day. If looked at with a camera, she'll immediately stop and stare up at it until it moves away from her. If left alone, she'll continue this behavior all night, ignoring all other animatronics, neither speaking with them or seeming to notice that they're there.

Night 2-3: At the beginning of the night, she'll be found in her spot doing exactly what she did on Night 1, but now acknowledges the other animatronics. If looked at with a camera, she'll immediately stop and stare until the guard stops looking at her. As the night progresses, she'll systematically visit every single room, moving in a circle from where she starts to each other room, always stopping and staring at a camera if she's looked at. When she passes the guard booth, she'll approach the doorway and if it's open, say "Good evening, night watchman" before moving on. She'll also occasionally approach via the air vents and when she gets close to the outlets to the office, she'll says "All is calm and well". If the light are used on her in the air vents, she'll say "You might wish to conserve power for legitimate threats, night watchman" before moving on.

Night 4: She starts out on patrol, doing her normal thing of moving from room to room in a systemic fashion. If looked at with a camera, she'll stop, gesture to the floor with her left hoof and then tap it around the right hoof to indicate where the other animatronics were in relation to the guard office when she last saw them. When she comes across the office, whether via the vents or by walking, she'll enter, watch the doorway for thirty seconds, watch each vent for thirty seconds, and then resume patrolling. While doing this, she'll converse with the guard in conversation if he attempts to talk to her. If she approaches through the vents and has encountered an animatronic hostile to the guard, she'll say "Night watchman, I fear you are in danger from" and give the animatronic's name and where she last saw them, then linger in the vent with her attention directed at the approach for thirty seconds before moving on. If she approaches by walking and has encountered an animatronic hostile to the guard, she'll tap her hoof on the floor for his attention and tell him who the animatronic was and where she last saw them. If she hasn't encountered an animatronic hostile to the guard, she'll repeat the pattern of nights 2-3.

Night 5: She starts out making a beeline for the office and takes position between the guard and the entrances (including the vents) and watch. During this time, she'll be fully conversant with him if he talks to her, explaining the situation to him in detail if there's anything to tell. If an animatronic hostile to the guard approaches, she'll impose herself in between them and him and use her sharpened hooves on them. She'll greet non-hostile animatronics approaching the office politely and invite them to stay if they wish.

Special Behavior: Using the mask on her once causes her message to change to say "I know who you are, night watchman, and am insulted by your attempt to decieve me. Please don't do it again." Using it a second time causes it to change to "I grow impatient with this, night watchman, and I shall not attempt to protect someone who insults my intelligence." A third time causes her to say "Fine, you're on your own now" and she'll return to her daytime place and make no attempt to help him.
If the flashlight is used on her, she'll sigh audibly and say "That is very immature. Please stop."

How to Ward Her Off: She cannot be warded off and as long as the mask is never used on her, she'll remain protective towards the guard all five nights.

Personality: Viridian is serious and taciturn but always patient and kind towards children, and treats the other animatronics with warmth as long as they are not hostile towards the guard. When not being protective of the guard, she tends to be protective of Celestial Sight.

Human/Endo: Viridian can distinguish between a human and an endo. She will always attack endo.
Criminal/Civilian: Viridian can distinguish between criminal and civilian. She will always attack criminal and protect civilian.

Last edited by DualThrone on Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin
ObsidianPony

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTING PONY ANIMATRONICS FOR INSPECTION (this is NOT for RP purposes)   ACCEPTING PONY ANIMATRONICS FOR INSPECTION (this is NOT for RP purposes) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 9:58 am

Name: Kuleco

Species: Pegasus

Daytime Behavior: Kuleco is a part of the main stage show as a false friend to the main characters who turns good by the end of the show. The character used to be outright identified as having been sent to assassinate the main protagonists and did not originally turn good but complaints from parents of the character being too dark for a children's show led to him and the other villains being significantly toned down.

Active Nights 3-5

Nights 3-4: Due to incompetent modifications made to his AI when his character was retooled for the stage show, Kuleco's new daytime characterisation as a snarky, humorous sourpuss does not last into the night, where he instead reverts to the cold sociopathic villain he used to be.

During the night Kuleco follows a somewhat random pattern due to following any source of movement, including other animatronics. If another animatronic is moving toward the office already Kuleco will follow behind them in as straight a line as possible, which while it makes him predictable also guarantees at least two animatronics in quick succession.

If Kuleco is watched for too long on one camera he will begin to glare at it. If the camera is not switched away from quickly when he looks at the camera he will break it, disabling it for the night (it will be repaired by the next shift).

When he reaches the office Kuleco will be repelled by the Freddy Fazbear head (or equivalent in this story).

Night 5: Kuleco's frustration builds after previous nights; out of anger Kuleco actually positions himself in the vents right at the start of the night, hoping to attack the guard before they can realise where he is and react.

Apart from this initial attempted ambush Kuleco is far more persistent on the fifth night than other nights, often retreating as little as one room away after being repelled before coming back for another go. Kuleco also gains a new attack where, instead of making an effort to move into the office, if Kuleco is at the bottom of the hall and the mask is not worn he will simply throw a knife down the hallway and impale the guard between the eyes, killing them. From the vents he will enter the office as normal but the time given to wear the mask is severely reduced as he is starting to catch on.

Special Behavior(s): Kuleco for some reason is protective of the backstage area; an attempt by another entity to enter it while Kuleco is present will result in him attacking immediately even if it is another animatronic, whereas he normally doesn't attack animatronics at all. The reason for this is unknown and no attempts by Fazbear Corporate to remove this instinct from his AI have been successful, so for this reason Kuleco is no longer stored there.

How to Ward Off: Kuleco can be repelled by the mask of the guard rather simply, as he is unable to identify a human with a mask on as human. However he will attack humans indiscriminately if he realises they are one.

On Night 5 if Kuleco is in the main hall the mask must be donned then rather than waiting for him to enter the office, otherwise he will instantly kill the guard with his knives.

Miscellaneous/Other:
- Kuleco appears with his animatronic eyes exposed more often than not. The only time his blue eyes are seen is when he is in the backstage area and when he is in the vents.
- Kuleco very occasionally will spout a line from the stage show character he is now programmed as. This makes him one of the few animatronics to vocalise actual words during the night.
- Kuleco has two right hands due to Fazbear Corporate simply recycling parts from another animatronic when his left hand's servos broke.
- Very rarely when Bronze hacks the cameras to allow the animatronics to move Kuleco may appear within the static glaring at the player. It's ambiguous whether this is a hallucination, a split second cutaway to another camera or an additional bit of intimidation by Bronze.
- If the music box is wound up in the vicinity of Kuleco he may echo the music with his own voice box. The reason for this is unclear though it is possible it was intended for scrapped audience interaction (allowing him to repeat what people said and respond to it).
- Kuleco's mouth does not move when he speaks, most likely because he has two conflicting AI programs going on at once where one is indicating he should speak and one indicating he should be quiet.
- Kuleco retains the loud, high pitched screech style of attack yell instead of the mechanical roar of a lot of the FNAF 2 animatronics.

Appearance: ACCEPTING PONY ANIMATRONICS FOR INSPECTION (this is NOT for RP purposes) Tumblr_mwukajRabn1sbxv9po1_1280

Back to top Go down
KoreanLuna

KoreanLuna

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTING PONY ANIMATRONICS FOR INSPECTION (this is NOT for RP purposes)   ACCEPTING PONY ANIMATRONICS FOR INSPECTION (this is NOT for RP purposes) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 11:26 am

DualThrone wrote:
When she passes the guard booth, she'll approach the doorway and if it's open, will stare at the guard for exactly ten seconds before moving on. If the door is closed, she'll approach and use a hoof to tap once, drag the sharpened edge along the door, tap-drag-tap-tap, tap-drag-tap-tap, pause, tap-drag-drag, tap, tap-drag-tap-tap, tap-drag-tap-tap, then leave. She'll do this whenever the door is closed and if interrupted by the door being opened, will do her staring before moving on.

I forgot to mention to you that this was the second installment. There are no doors in the sequel prequel.

DualThrone wrote:
If the guard leaves the office, she'll follow behind him silently, reacting to hostile and non-hostile animatronics the same as she would in the office.

In the gameplay, the guard is supposed to be incapable of leaving the office.

DualThrone wrote:
A third time causes her to attack the guard on sight if she sees him, but not pursue or attempt to follow him into the office.

So she would attack, but she wouldn't kill?

DualThrone wrote:
If the flashlight is used on her, she'll sigh audibly and say "That is very immature. Please stop."

I AM LAUGHING SO HARD lol!

Very good, considering you don't know about FNAF much!
Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTING PONY ANIMATRONICS FOR INSPECTION (this is NOT for RP purposes)   ACCEPTING PONY ANIMATRONICS FOR INSPECTION (this is NOT for RP purposes) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 8:33 pm

Name: Rissi
Race: Changeling
Physical Appearance: Her exterior is hard and shiny black, and fits around her limbs sort of like a suit of armor. Tiny fangs protrude from her muzzle which is longer and thinner than most pony muzzles. She has a quartet of dragonfly wings that are kept mechanically secured against her sides so she can only twitch them occasionally. Her eyes are violet with slits and the corners of her muzzle are secured such that her resting expression is a tiny smile. Her mane and tail are both turquoise streaked with violet, and her mane is almost along enough to reach her hooves despite her tall stature. She seems to be in perfect condition except for where her horn would be: her horn is abnormally long and pure white, badly painted with the poor-quality paint flaking off. If one looks closely enough, the weld marks for the replacement horn are very visible and evidence of poor-quality work.

Daytime Behavior: Rissi is the central attraction of a relatively new show called Changeling Kingdom where she's billed as the Queen of the Changelings. Since she obviously can't actually change shape, she uses a multitude of masks she hides under her wings to indicate what character she's playing at the moment. Based on the mask, she'll completely change voice and personality, ranging from cold and calculating evil, to an overblown villian, to a platitude-spouting old mare, to any number of other guises.

Night 1: Rissi uses either the Kabuki Mask or the Cranky Mask. If she wears the Kabuki Mask, she plays a silent prankster, stopping the music box at random intervals, leaving rubber balls places where other animatronics might stumble over them, and getting up on her hind legs to mug for the cameras. If she wears the Cranky Mask, she'll take up position on a stage and spend the night ranting like a senile old woman, occasionally yelling for imaginary kids to get off her lawn. She ignores the activity of other animatronics and the guard.

Night 2: Rissi adds the Demon Mask to her show and will randomly switch masks once during the night. When she wears the Demon Mask, she will actively search out cameras that appear to be operating and use her mouth to pick up heavy objects to throw at them, trying to take them out of operation. She will approach the office and giggle in a clearly insane manner but will not enter. Finally, she will actively harrass and interfere with the actions of the other animatronics at random, except for Celestial Sight. Her behavior when using one of the other masks remains the same as described in Night 1.

Night 3: Rissi adds the Witch Mask to her show and will randomly switch masks twice during the night. When she wears the Witch Mask, she systemically attack any cameras she sees and will attack and attempt to terrify the guard if she happens to wander to the hall into the office, although she actively tries to avoid the light so the flashlight can be used to deter her until she either gives up or switches masks. She will use the rubber balls she keeps with her Kabuki mask to harass the guard by bouncing them into the air vents and the door. If she reaches the door, she'll try to hit the computers and controls to possibly damage them, although she won't do so with her hooves. She will also actively attempt to help Kuleco in his murderous intentions, finding and leading him towards the office or interfering with the attempts of the helpful animatronics to get in his way. Her behavior with the other three masks are as described in the previous two nights.

Night 4: Rissi adds the Hero Mask to her show and will randomly switch masks three times during the night, although neither the Demon Mask nor the Witch Mask will be worn after she's donned the Hero Mask. While wearing the Hero Mask, she will escort Celestial Sight from place to place and actively attempt to find loose coins to put in his box. She will attack any animatronic that's hostile to the guard and if she sees Kuleco following another animatronic, she will immediately switch focuses to him. If she sees no hostile animatronics or Celestial Sight is remaining in place, she will take up stationary guard duty in the office until she switches masks. Her behavior under the other masks is as described in previous nights.

Night 5: Rissi adds Unmasked to her show, wearing no mask at the start of the night and randomly switching to the Hero mask several times during the night. She makes a beeline for the office at the beginning of the night and stays there all night long except when she dons the Hero mask and goes on patrol searching for evildoers. Her behavior towards hostile animatronics goes from merely attacking them if she sees them to actively searching them out to attack. While in the office, she will actively collaborate with Viridian to protect the guard and for the first time, will actually converse with him with the attitude of a maternal reassuring figure.

How to Ward Her Off: The mask does not work at all on Rissi and will neither deter her nor provoke her. When she's wearing the Demon or Evil masks, any light will cause her to flee. Flashing the lights to the rhythm of the first line of the song she sings to start her show each day ("This day is going to be perfect...") will cause her to stop and sing the song all the way through. If she's Unmasked or wearing the Hero mask when the lights are flashed this way, she'll sing the song all the way through but won't stop to do it.

Personality: Her personality changes depending on what mask she wears but her Unmasked state shows how she is at her core: quietly determined, kind, and reassuringly maternal towards the guard and Celestial Sight. Her face is frozen in a slight smile but she also tends to smile quite a bit, although when wearing the Evil or Demon masks this just adds to her menace.

Human/Endo: Rissi can distinguish between a human and an endo. Her behavior towards both depends on her mask.
Criminal/Civilian: Rissi can distinguish between criminal and civilian. Her behavior towards them depends on her mask, although she will always attack a criminal no matter what mask she's wearing.

Trivia: Rissi lost her original horn, a black jagged one, when an unsupervised child got on her stage while she was doing a show and managed to clamber onto her back. When the child started to fall forwards towards the unsafely sharp horn, Rissi twisted around and smashed it against the wall to try to bend it away from the child, snapping it off. The owners chalked it up to an AI hiccup rather than what it really was: Rissi breaking character to try to avoid harming a child.
Back to top Go down
Craterfist

Craterfist

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTING PONY ANIMATRONICS FOR INSPECTION (this is NOT for RP purposes)   ACCEPTING PONY ANIMATRONICS FOR INSPECTION (this is NOT for RP purposes) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 10:50 pm

Name: Spell Weaver

Race: Unicorn

Physical Appearance: ACCEPTING PONY ANIMATRONICS FOR INSPECTION (this is NOT for RP purposes) WQlJNLp

Spell Weaver has an elegant violet fur coat, with striking green eyes and a crimson mane, done up in large, seductive curls. Her fetlocks are unshorn, but curled with a curling iron. Her cutie mark is a seven-pointed star, made from black lines, like that of a pentacle. Her horn actually contains a small tesla coil. While it makes cool sparking effects, it also tends disrupt cameras and sensitive electronics if too close, since it produces an electromagnetic field. Management is currently working on finding a suitable replacement sparking system for Spell's horn.

Active Nights: 2-5

Daytime Behavior: Spell Weaver is often seen in Hoodwink's Adventures as an evil, but kid-friendly sorceress, and when not performing on the show, she wanders about the restaurant, performing "magic" for the kids. Said magic is really just special effects rigged up all around the restaurant.

Night 1: Spell remains backstage for the night. She will not move.

Night 2: Spell will wander around a bit, sort of circling the guard's office. Rooms she is in will have a slight warping/static effect on the cameras, and she can activate special effects in the same room she's in, as well. These special effects don't do as much to disrupt cameras and audio as her horn will in later nights, but they can still make things hard to see and hear, like making part of the camera's view too bright. She will not attack the guard on this night, though her distorted evil laughter will echo when she is close to the office, and this laughter can be heard on all nights when she is close.

Night 3: Spell will rarely attack the guard on this night, though it is possible. Spell's camera distortion is now stronger, and she can activate special effects a distance of up to one room away.

Night 4: Spell is more likely to attack the guard at this night, and the room she is in will still experience heavy camera distortion, with cameras one room away will have light distortion. She can activate special effects up to two rooms away. Spell is much more likely to attack when another animatronic is threatening to attack as well.

Night 5: Rooms Spell is in will have complete camera and audio failure as long as she is present, and cameras one room away will have heavy distortion. She can still activate special effects up to two rooms away, and they will last a bit longer when she does. Spell will be a bit more aggressive and likely to attack the player, though never from the front. She will always try a vent or other side entrance to get the drop on the guard, and rarely will threaten to attack alone.

How to Ward Her Off: Flash the light at her; Spell is aware the light flashes stun her, so on later and later nights, she will do more and more to avoid the guard's flashlight. The mask will not fool her, so the flashlight is the guard's only defense.

Personality: Spell is an evil, cunning animatronic that is well aware of the guard's situation. Rather than just come straight for him, she stays true to her nature and simply toys with the guard, making it easy for other animatronics to approach the office unseen. She never attacks directly, always choosing to flank the guard or wait for him to be distracted by something first.

Human/Endo: Can recognize a human from an endoskeleton.

Criminal/Civilian: Has facial recognition software, partially why she wanders the restaurant.

Other: True to being an evil sorceress, she thinks herself to be very powerful, and sees the guard as someone to toy with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTING PONY ANIMATRONICS FOR INSPECTION (this is NOT for RP purposes)   ACCEPTING PONY ANIMATRONICS FOR INSPECTION (this is NOT for RP purposes) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ACCEPTING PONY ANIMATRONICS FOR INSPECTION (this is NOT for RP purposes)
Page 1 of 1