A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

Canterlot High Stories (Private)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Canterlot High Stories (Private)   Mon May 11, 2015 1:52 pm

(Shoot, sorry. I meant Jet)

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Canterlot High Stories (Private)   Mon May 11, 2015 1:55 pm

Sonic smiled, "You're that Sharie girl that came with that Puffy pink girl and I during the tour, right?" He said smiling at her.

Applebloom looked shocked, for lack of a better word. She felt her cheeks burn red as she gazed down at Sweetie Bell, stroking her cheek as she pulled her info a kiss, closing her amber eyes.

Dieteticchutoy3

PostSubject: Re: Canterlot High Stories (Private)   Tue May 12, 2015 1:59 am

"Yep! I moved her with my mom"Sharie said taking out a smartphone and showing a photo of Hazel in a lovely red dress though to anyone else it was sexually arousing.

Sweetie lingered but broke away tears in her eyes"But what about Twist? You love her..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Canterlot High Stories (Private)   Tue May 12, 2015 2:42 am

Sonic's eyes widened, "... Yo, do you uh... Have any other photos like this?" Sonic asked nervously.

"I-I know but... I just... I..." She weapt and dressed back into her normal clothes, running out.

Dieteticchutoy3

PostSubject: Re: Canterlot High Stories (Private)   Tue May 12, 2015 3:27 am

"Applebloom.."Sweetie muttered then continued to cry.

"Sure. I have lots Beach photos, Bedtime,Hot Tub and all kinds"Sharie said smiling missing the reason why Sonic was interested.

A young girl in a beret and black shirt with a reddish skirt walked up to Jet "You the new guy who beat up those thugs?"She asked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Canterlot High Stories (Private)   Tue May 12, 2015 3:38 am

Sonic blushed and smiled, "Could you uh... Send them to me?"

Jet turned to the girl and silently nodded.

Dieteticchutoy3

PostSubject: Re: Canterlot High Stories (Private)   Tue May 12, 2015 1:54 pm

"Sure"Sharie said then added"Your Number?"

"Well thanks for doing that, Fluttershy means a lot to me"The girl ran off.
(Timeskip to the weekend?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Canterlot High Stories (Private)   Tue May 12, 2015 2:52 pm

Jet blinked confusedly and shrugged, walking off.

Sonic smiled widely.

(Sure)

Dieteticchutoy3

PostSubject: Re: Canterlot High Stories (Private)   Wed May 13, 2015 2:01 pm

----
The sun rose over the city of Canterlot and with it came a sense of calm, It was Saturday! A day filled with possibilites.
---
"Applebloom wake up!"AJ Cried knocking on her younger sisters bedroom door.

Celestia was asleep in her neat queen size bed but then woke up recieving a text from Sonic..again.

Mrs. Cake went downstairs to get the store ready to open when a pink girl jumped in her face "Morning!"She cried causing Mrs.Cake to fall over. "Pinkie..how many times do I tell you to stop doing that?"she then looked at her and asked"Why are you still in your pajamas?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Canterlot High Stories (Private)   Wed May 13, 2015 4:59 pm

Applebloom groaned and covered her head, curled up on her bed, "Go away..."

'Hey Principal C, ready for our date?' The text said.

A quick knocking was heard at the door of the bakery.

Dieteticchutoy3

PostSubject: Re: Canterlot High Stories (Private)   Thu May 14, 2015 1:59 pm

"All right"Applejack said then walked off.

"Yep, I'm ready"Celestia said texting him back
Mrs.Cake went to answer opening the door
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Canterlot High Stories (Private)   Fri May 15, 2015 11:30 am

Applebloom poked her head out and sighed. Ever since what happened with Sweetie Belle, she hadn't called her or spoken to her. She stayed in her room, alone in silence, not moving until she got hungry or needed to go to the bathroom. She wasn't mad at Sweetie anymore. Well, not fully anyway. At this point she was angry at herself. Her feelings for Twist and now presently for Sweetie were making her head mess itself up. She groaned thinking of what had happened and she instantly broke down, crying in anger and sadness, "What do Ah' do..."

Sonic smiled, "Sweet. Be there in 15." He said as he replied back and walked out of the shower, his blonde and blue-tipped hair matter to his body. He began combing and brushing it and finally, dried it with a hairdryer, just to comb it again. Sonic then walked into his room, which was covered in posters from rock bands to skateboarders, and even women in bikinis,both real and animated. He quickly got dressed into a pair of blue jeans, a t-shirt with a skateboard with two blades crossed in front of it and a faded blue jean jacket, along with his white sneakers. He ran past Jet's room which had multiple types of ways to say "Do Not Wnter" or "Go Away" on the door. He shouted, "Later bro, I'm goin' on a date with our super hot principal, bye!" He then dashed out the door and outside, dashing down the street to Principal Celestia's house.

Little did Sonic know Jet wasn't even there. He was walking around the town in a crimson red T-shirt with skulls and blades on it, a black leather duster, black jeans and black biker boots. He faced the ground in thought, "Who was that girl... And what did she mean Fluttershy meant a lot to her... I wonder..."

Behind the door was a teen no older than Pinkie, an excited smile on his face. He wore a whit t-shirt with a whirlpool on the chest with white lines making it a happy face, faded blue jeans and aquatic-themed Vans. His eyes were a cerulean blue, his hair all different shades of blue. He waved, "Hello! I'm Torrential Wave and I was wondering if you all had a job opening cause I'd really like to work here because I just love sweets and I like people!" He said with a bubbly tone.

Dieteticchutoy3

PostSubject: Re: Canterlot High Stories (Private)   Sat May 16, 2015 10:33 pm

Applejack went downstaris where Granny Smith was cooking up a feast and her older brother was sitting at the table waiting a bit impatiently. "Morning Ya'll"AJ said strecthing wearing a white shirt with Apple designs in leather and Jeans with her boots. "Smells delicious" she added sitting at the table. "Eyup"Big Macintosh replied. "How's the young'n, She barely comes out of her room now"Granny said concerned. "The same..I hate to pry in her life and its hard to get her to open up"AJ said. "Stubborn and Sassy just like..sorry"Granny said pausing knowing Applejack and Big Macintosh hate hearing about their parents. "Y-Yeah..like Maw and Paw"Aj said sadly, "Eyup"Big Macintosh added as well.

Celestia herself was in little rush for her date as she threw on a robe and went to the kitchen to make a big breakfast. She hated morning rushes and was keen on being healthy and stress-free with plenty of recreation. Her younger sister called her 'Childish' for enjoying 'Juvienile' Activitys like Video Games and Skateboarding(She was now into Rollerskates). Celestia herself grinned as she got her food together and began to cook, Luna was all buisnesse and serious always working and schuelding deep in the night and so stressed on weekdays. "If only she did what I did"Celestia said then sighed while she mixed pancake batter. Luna was too serious and judgemental and Celestia worried it might harm her in the future. After 35 minutes she had a plate of pancakes, fruit and meat with plenty left over. The door was knocked and Celestia answered it. "Hello Sonic"she said.

Jet passed by a community garden where two green hair teens were tending. One wore a shirt with a leaf(mint to be exact) and had a brown skirt while the male had dreadlocks, glasses and a recycling shirt. The two Jet had seen hang out with Fluttershy so they might know the mystery girl.

"I'd have to get my husband first he handles the paperwork and such, Can you wait here for a bit he's a late riser"Mrs.Cake said. Pinkie grinned and waved wearing cute chicken footie pajamas.

It was close to noon for Scootaloo who normally slept till 2 past noon but she got a 'wake-up' call if you know what I mean. "Mmmm...Ah"Scootaloo moaned as she was being pentrated by Rumble as Ruby fondled her breasts. The two have been at it for a hour first Ruby and Rumble fooling around then waking up Scootaloo to join in. Suddenly.. "Morning!" Scootaloo's Mother said as she opened the door causing Rumble and Ruby to scream and jump away from Scootaloo. The mother simply smiled and said"Brunch is ready" and she left. Scootaloo laughed at her two lovers who were red in the face and shocked.

(Parents are NPCS to note and I will limit the role if possible of them)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Canterlot High Stories (Private)   Sat May 16, 2015 10:50 pm

Sonic smiled and did a mini salute to her, "He--" he stopped and blushed, looking her up and down, enjoying the view of her in just a robe. He didn't seem tired or out of breath, but he wasn't easily tired out. He stared for a few seconds and the shook his head, "Uh, h-hey Principal C. I was just uh... Comin' ta' pick you up... I didn't bring my car today or anything, but I got my skateboard! Uh... I dunno if you're into skateboarding or anything but... Yeah..." He said, obviously a little flustered.

Jet looked at the two and walked over to them, tapping the girl on her shoulder, "Excuse me..." He said in his normal somewhat quiet tone of voice, his voice already dark and menacing to begin with.

Wave nodded and smiled big, waving back at Pinkie and the giggling lightly at her footie pajamas, "Cute."

Rumble covered his crotch area in shock of her mother and blushed a dark red, "Y-Yes ma'am..." He said as he crawled over to Ruby and hid behind her. He was fine when Scootaloo or Ruby saw him nude, but she it came to anyone else except for them or his family, he'd hide somehow. Even when his own mother would walk in to give him a towel after a shower he'd hide behind something.

Applebloom held her pillow close to her chest and sniffled, the confusion and sadness boiling down into pure depression. She couldn't think straight. She didn't want to think at all. She just wanted to crawl under her sheets and stay there forever, never to return to the confusing world of high school. She couldn't even look her family in the eye in fear they would be disappointed in her or hate her. She didn't want to see or speak to anyone.

Dieteticchutoy3

PostSubject: Re: Canterlot High Stories (Private)   Sun May 17, 2015 12:45 am

"I am quite good at it but I'm interested in rollerskating"Celestia said calmly and invitted Sonic in. "I need to shower and ready up before we go so your free to explore the house, I made breakfast if you want some"She said leading him to the kitchen. After showing him that she took him to her room "Lunas room is next to mine, Don't wake her up she works all night on weekends". Celestias room was not one would expect of a responsible principal. It wasn't a pigsty but seemed more like a teens room a bit neat but messy. Her bed was at one corner decorated a deep purple and close by was a dresser with a few socks and two bras lying on top. A desk with a custom built PC was opposite with a screen saver showing Duty Calls:Night Ops 3 the hottest FPS Shooter out. There was a skateboard and pair of rollerblades in a corner and a bookshelf holding various books including Game Guides, History and Comic Books. Finally there was a Plasma 1080p tv with a Cross-Cube Uno and Player System 8 the latest next gen consoles. Celestia went down the hall to the bathroom to shower leaving Sonic alone.

"Huh? Oh hi"The girl said, "Your that new kid right? The bully stopper?"The male said

Footsteps came down the staris as Mr.Cake with tired eyes and a 5 O' clock shadow and Mrs.Cake holding two three month old babies. "Pinkie can you feed Pound and Pumpkin?"Mrs.Cake asked. "Yep come on you two"Pinkie said picking up the twins and taking the two in the kitchen. Mr.Cake sat down at a booth inviting Wave to join him. After the two were seated and Mrs.Cake went to go brew some coffee Mr. Cake said"You want to work here? First off I need a resume".

Scootaloo slipped into her clothes not bothering to wear undergarments and helped the other two dress. The three went downstaris to the dining room.Scootaloo was rich..major rich as her family was politicans. Her mother was the mayor of the city and her father was a senator and due to their jobs they had little time to see Scootaloo but she was fine with it. They lived in a estate in a rich gated and guarded community. A few people lived there like Blueblood, Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon plus a new family who Scoot never met. The dining room was big and mainly empty normally seating 50 people. The three sat where the food was breakfast and lunch of all kind. Scootaloos mom was busy looking at a document to notice the three.

AJ heard the door knock and she went to answer. Sweetie and Rarity were there.
(Can you use Rarity?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Canterlot High Stories (Private)   Sun May 17, 2015 6:22 am

Sonic's eyes widened at the room around him, his dream room in fact. He stared at the consoles and then to the desktop, and then over at the skateboards, taking one off the wall and looking at it, a smile forming as he placed it back up. He fell to his knees and smiled, "I... I think... I'm in love with my principal..." Sonic said aloud as he picked up a controller and felt it's sleek, smooth surface, tracing his fingers over the buttons like they were a precious gem.

Jet sighed, "I suppose that's my name from now on, yes. My name is Jet Stream." He said as he looked them in the eyes, "Do you two know a brown haired girl that wears black and red? She knows that Fluttershy girl?"

Wave handed him a resume showing his family, his former and current working adress, which were both in Canterlot, and his strong and weak points. Under parents/guardians, the names would certainly pop out: Aquaria and Flash Flood, a famous designer and an equally famous actor.

Rumble ate quietly, the blush on his face still evident through the puffed cheeks full of food.

(Sure.)
Rarity gave a stern look to Applejack, "Applejack, I assume that you know why I'm here, yes?"

Dieteticchutoy3

PostSubject: Re: Canterlot High Stories (Private)   Mon May 18, 2015 1:26 am

"Um kinda..she hangs out with her but I dont know her name"The girl said.

"Hm.."Mr.Cake wasnt too surprised by the resume as he examined it.

Scootaloo tried not to laugh at her lovers embaresment.

"Is it related to Applebloom being all upset?"AJ asked a bit confused.

The sound of water was heard as Celestia took her shower.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Canterlot High Stories (Private)   Mon May 18, 2015 2:57 am

"Well do you know anyone that would?" He said with a slightly more annoyed tone.

Wave sat there smiling gleefully.

Rumble leaned over, "Scoots, this is really... Awkward... Why was your mom so chill about us... Ya' know..."

"Yes. Wait... You don't know what happened?" Rarity said, her tone softening into confusion.

Sonic turned to the sound of running water and stood up in a flash, "Wait... My hot principal who I'm about to go on a super hot date with... Is nude, taking a shower, right down the hall..." He blinked and then grew a sly smile, "Oh it must be Christmas..." He said as he walked out of her room and down the hall.

Dieteticchutoy3

PostSubject: Re: Canterlot High Stories (Private)   Tue May 19, 2015 2:32 am

"I see her go to Rainbow Dashs house often"The girl said.

"Um..Why are you looking for a job? You seem to come from a well-off family"Mr.Cake asked.

"She respects my activites besides I was kinda nudist growing up..I hated wearing clothes especially dresses..My dad called me Streak"She said blushing embaressed.

"No I do not"AJ said leaning in the doorway.

The bathroom was steamy from the hot running water but through the glass Sonic could see three things. Celestias face and her two giant globes bouncing as she shifted in the large shower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Canterlot High Stories (Private)   Tue May 19, 2015 2:50 am

Jet nodded, "And where is that?"

Wave smiled, "Well, I've always liked baking and stuff. Plus, I'd get to make people smile! And what's even better, I love children." He said with a bright, joyful tone,"So when Miss Pinkie or you or miss Cake are busy, I could watch them."

"Oh... That's hot." He said with a smirk.

Sonic stared, his eyes widened as he leaned in a little more, staring intently to get a better look at her marvelous orbs.

"Well apparently, Sweetie and your little sister got into a fight. She broke poor little Sweetie's nose! She came home bleeding and crying." She said rubbing her little sister's head.

Dieteticchutoy3

PostSubject: Re: Canterlot High Stories (Private)   Tue May 19, 2015 3:20 am

"A few blocks then take a right"She said.

"Interesting..Your Hired"Mr.Cake said shaking his hand.

"Only you would say that"Scootaloo said.

Her globes bounced more as she turn washing her hair pressing them aganist the steammy glass. She rinsed sending suds down her breasts as she moaned a little rubbing between her legs. Then the glass door opened "Come on in"Celestia said beconking with her finger to Sonic.

"Applebloom! Get down here NOW YOUNG LADY!"AJ screamed in anger up the staris after letting Rarity and Sweetie in the house.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Canterlot High Stories (Private)   Wed May 20, 2015 11:03 am

Jet nodded and walked away, going down a couple of blocks and taking a right, as he was told. When he got there, he looked around and crossed his arms, "I... Guess this is the place?" He said as he walked up and knocked on the door.

Wave's smile grew and he bounced out of his chair, "Yay! Don't worry, I'll do my absolute best! You can count on me!" He said as he hopped in place.

"No, I bet Ruby feels the same way, right Ruru?" He said looking over at her and reaching over to rub her thigh.

Sonic's eyes widened more than before, not hesitating to strip himself of his clothes and entering the shower, closing both the bathroom door and the sliding shower door behind him.

Applebloom slinked out of bed and slumped down the stairs, her blanket still wrapped around her. Her hair was a mess and her eyes were bloodshot with all the crying she'd been doing, old tears stained on her cheeks. She looked over and saw Sweetie, Rarity and Applejack, instantly wishing to flee back to the solitary confinement known as her bedroom. She sighed and looked up, "Hi Miss Rarity... What did ya'll need me for sis?" She said, her voice dripping with depression.

Dieteticchutoy3

PostSubject: Re: Canterlot High Stories (Private)   Tue May 26, 2015 2:39 am

(Sorry I haven't posted been busy)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Canterlot High Stories (Private)   Tue May 26, 2015 2:52 am

(It's fine, I understand.)

Dieteticchutoy3

PostSubject: Re: Canterlot High Stories (Private)   Wed May 27, 2015 1:50 am

A brown skinned girl with her skin a light chestnut and her hair a caramel brown opened the door. She wore a white shirt with grey sweats and slippers. "Um Hello"her voice sound EXACTLY like the girl Jet was looking.

"Well if you want you can start today, we open in about a hour"Mr.Cake said and Mrs.Cake added"If you and Pinkie work today it means me and my husband can take the twins out to the park".

"Um..Yeah I guess"Ruby commentted. "I kinda wanna meet the new family who moved in"Scootaloo said.

Celestia grabbed Sonic and kissed him deeply letting his hands fondle her massive globes as she lowered herself on too his erect shaft. "Fuck me"she said.

"You got in a fight with Sweetie over something as Rarity told me she came home with a bloody nose that day..Answers. Now."Applejack said a bit upset since she hated letting Applebloom fight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Canterlot High Stories (Private)   

Back to top Go down

Canterlot High Stories (Private)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OCRoleplay :: Active Roleplays :: NSFW-
Jump to: