A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

Canterlot High Stories (Private)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dieteticchutoy3

PostSubject: Re: Canterlot High Stories (Private)   Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:19 pm

The three bullies got up and tried attacking yet again
Nurse Redheart followed Pinkie down the hall.
"Yeah..We will"Sweetie said.
Ruby gave Rumble a kiss then whispered"I swear they're at each other's throats every day, my pyschology book says its coming from unreleased sexual desire for the other but I doubt it"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Canterlot High Stories (Private)   Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:56 am

Jet and Sonic stood back to back, "I get the big one..." He said simply as Sonic smirked, "Whatever you say bro!" He said as the leaped into action, Jet spearing the biggest one in the stomach as Sonic waited for the other two to come at him as he flip-kicked one and landed on his hands, spinning on them and kicking the other one in the face.

Pinkie ran down the hall and pointed at them, "They're in trouble!" She shouted, pointing out Jet, Sonic and the three bullies.

"Good, don't want'cha wussin' out cause ya know Ah'll win." She said confidently.

Rumble kissed her back and chuckled, "I know I've got some sexual tension to release." He whispered in her ear.

Dieteticchutoy3

PostSubject: Re: Canterlot High Stories (Private)   Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:13 pm

"What th- STOP IMMEDIATELY!" Redheart screamed running to them.

"As If.I'll beat you so bad your new name will be Applesauce"Sweetie countered.

"Yeah and the fact we're at school won't stop you from talking about it will it now?"

"Nope. I say he needs two doses of 'Medicine' at my house this afternoon"Scootaloo whispered behind the two.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Canterlot High Stories (Private)   Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:09 am

Sonic stopped as the two laid flat on the ground unconscious as Jet kept swinging, punching the biggest one repeatedly, "Don't. You. Ever. Do. That. Again. You. Ass. Hole!" He growled as he shouted the last word, slamming his fist into his face one last time before he got up brushing himself off as he looked at Nurse Redheart and then towards Applejack and Fluttershy.

Pinkie looked frightened at the biggest bully, "Holy cow..."

"Ah'll be winnin' so fast they'll call ya Broken Belle!" She shouted back.

"You know it babe." He said squeezing her rear as he pulled Scootaloo close, "Mmm, sounds good. And I think I've got two docors perfect for the job." He said with a chuckle.

Dieteticchutoy3

PostSubject: Re: Canterlot High Stories (Private)   Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:45 am

Redheart looked upset"What happened here explain now!".

"Ah..um..no fair I stink at insults"Sweetie whined.

"Two?"Ruby asked confused
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Canterlot High Stories (Private)   Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:22 am

Sonic sighed. "Aw crap... Are we gonna get transfered again?" He said with a groan as Jet stepped in front of him, "They were bullying that girl there, injured her in fact. I simply did what I thought was right and taught them a lesson. Don't punish my brother for what I decided was best." He said cool and calmly, his eyes void of anything negative or positive. His look was blank as a newly bought canvas. As he said this, he pointed from the three on the ground to Fluttershy who was hiding behind Applejack and now, Pinkie Pie.

"Mhm... They're both very capable with very delicate hands... And they have very good "Endurance" in rough, hard situations..." He said pulling them both close by their waists, rubbing their hips.

Applebloom smirked, "Ha." She said and then her smirk grew nervous, "In honesty... Ah' ain't too good at insults neither..."

Dieteticchutoy3

PostSubject: Re: Canterlot High Stories (Private)   Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:20 am

"Principals Office Now!"Redheart shouted in anger at Sonic. The bell rang for class to start.
---
"I want to start by saying you were in the right for protecting Fluttershy"Celestia said talking to Sonic in her office, "But Violence is not allowed at the school as Student safety is a priority, You did right by seeing a innocent girl being hurt and stepping up for her when others didn't but do not jump to violence quickly unless needed. I know your record well and I see not a crook or violent boy but a person who trys to stand for the right reasons but is viewed with wrong actions..Let a teacher now next time okay? I won't give you any punishment since I do want to see you excel in my school. Okay?"Celestia said standing up next to the vice-principal and sister Luna. The two were tall and intimadating when needed but had kind looks and were quite friendly to the students but thier sexy appearence including Large Breasts made them a sexual fantasy for some students.

Sweetie Belle was in the gym dressed for Wrestling in a ugly red thing called a 'Shingel' which covered thier body though it barely covered the breasts and the fabric was so weak it easily ripped, as such Wrestling often turned into a nude one but none of the girls fully minded as it was mentioned when they signed up this could occur. The coach known as Miss Glass was a volunter teacher of the unit who ran a survivalist and self-defense training course in town, having faced her death more than once she knew survival was more important than ones modesty and was a straight forward trainer admired for her courage and self lessness.

"Okay before we began does anyone want to personally challenge another?"Miss Glass said sternly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Canterlot High Stories (Private)   Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:53 pm

Jet sat there with his arms crossed, "I only condone to violence when I find it necessary. My brother only joined in because he want ed to help... Is that girl okay? Fluttershy was it?" He said in a slightly concerned tone.

Sonic, on the other hand, had his feet on the desk, staring at Celestia and Luna's breasts with his phone out. He seemed to just be playing on it for a moment, but Jet saw that in actuality, he was snapping photos of their chests. He smirked slightly and put away his phone, "Yeah, got it."

Applebloomx who wore the same thing stepped up, "Ah'm challengin' Sweetie Belle!" She called out.

Dieteticchutoy3

PostSubject: Re: Canterlot High Stories (Private)   Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:17 am

"Yes she's fine though a bit nervous which is natural for her, being sensitive and all"Luna said.
"The bullies are bruised but ok and they will be suspended for bullying, they have been a long time but just now it came to our attention who the culprit's were"Celestia said.

"Ok then please begin"Miss Glass said stepping off the mat, whistle ready. Sweetie Belle stood on it with Applebloom both determined to beat the other. Scootaloo and Ruby were among the students watching. TWEET! The match Began!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Canterlot High Stories (Private)   Wed May 06, 2015 10:44 pm

Sonic whooped, "Awesome, no suspension for us! Up top bro!" He said holding a hand up for Jet to hit, only to watch him walk out the door, "I'm going to check on her... Get to class Sonic..." He said simply.

Sonic's face twitched and sighed, "So... What's my first class? I never actually got a... Ya' know... Schedule." Hs said still looking from their chests to their faces, back and forth.

Applebloom charged at Sweetie going for a grapple around her waist.

Dieteticchutoy3

PostSubject: Re: Canterlot High Stories (Private)   Thu May 07, 2015 2:33 am

"I believe you have biology first period"Celestia said ignoring his looks, "I'll write a note"Luna said scrawling a few words on a notepad then handing him the paper.

"You ok?"Nurse Redheart asked putting a few bandages on Fluttershy's arm and leg when she fell. Fluttershy nodded quietly and looked at the floor.

Sweetie was grabbed by sweeped Applebloom's legs knocking her on her back then tried throwing her by grabbing her outfit's straps but ended ripping them and the 3/4s of the outfit off Appleblooms front
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Canterlot High Stories (Private)   Thu May 07, 2015 4:17 am

Sonic took the paper, "Science? Aw crapberries... Oh whatever. So... Either of you two interested in a date?" He said winking as he leaned on the door frame.

Jet walked into the nurse's office and looked to Nurse Redheart and Fluttershy, "Nurse Redheart." He said in a short greeting.

Applebloom eeped and hid her breasts, growling and reaching with one hand, ripping 3/4s of Sweetie's outfit off from the front as well, "Ya'll did that on purpose!"

Dieteticchutoy3

PostSubject: Re: Canterlot High Stories (Private)   Thu May 07, 2015 2:19 pm

"You are aware that while you are above the age of consent it is frowned upon to date the school staff"Luna said and was going to say more but Celestia interuptted and said"I'd love to go on a date". Luna looked in surprise at her sister.

"Jet"Redheart replied while Fluttershy turned away blushing.

Sweetie said"No I didn't! Its the cheap outfits we have!"her voice raised in anger and as she walked her medium C breasts bounced slightly. Sweetie tackled Applebloom twisting her and Applebloom into a complicated hold. She held her arms forcibly behind her back and twisted her legs with her own. Unfortunly this motion ripped away both girls remaining garments leaving the two nude.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Canterlot High Stories (Private)   Thu May 07, 2015 2:44 pm

Sonic blinked and smiled, "For real?! Sweet! Next Saturday cool?" He asked with great vigor.

Jet looked to Fluttershy and walked up to her, "Are you okay?"

Applebloom struggled as she and Sweetie tumbled around in the nude, using her strength and breaking free, landing on top of Sweetie bell's stomach and pinning her arms down, "Got'cha! What're ya'll gon' do now?" She said confidently.

Dieteticchutoy3

PostSubject: Re: Canterlot High Stories (Private)   Fri May 08, 2015 2:34 am

"Sure"Celestia replied.

"Y-Yes..."She said nervously.

Sweetie glared at Applebloom furious and tried to get up but couldn't with the farm girls weight on her. She stared her in the eyes then her expression softened and she kissed her on the lips.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Canterlot High Stories (Private)   Fri May 08, 2015 3:47 am

Sonic smirked and ran out of the room, closing the door behind him, running to find his class.

Jet nodded, "Good. I just wanted to make sure." He said before walking out the door.

Applebloom blushed as her eyes widened and she pulled away, "... You... You just... Why would..." She backed away as tears pricked her eyes and she covered her mouth, running away to the locker room.

Dieteticchutoy3

PostSubject: Re: Canterlot High Stories (Private)   Fri May 08, 2015 2:15 pm

Sweetie frowned and chased after Applebloom in a hurry, "Wait!"she cried.

Miss Cheerlie was in the middle of talking when Sonic ran in, "Your Late"She said pointing to the clock
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Canterlot High Stories (Private)   Fri May 08, 2015 2:26 pm

((Admin poking in here, just checking that the original characters in use have been approved?))

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Canterlot High Stories (Private)   Fri May 08, 2015 5:38 pm

(Yep, they're all approved)

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Canterlot High Stories (Private)   Fri May 08, 2015 5:47 pm

"Yo, sorry. I'm new and had to go see the sexiest principal and VP that I've ever seen sand I had to get a sched, so sorry for being late." He said nonchalantly as he walked over to an empty seat and sat down, "Oh, and I'm new here."

Applebloom ran into the locker room and curled up in a corner, sniffling and lightly sobbing onto her arms.

Dieteticchutoy3

PostSubject: Re: Canterlot High Stories (Private)   Sat May 09, 2015 4:20 am

(Yep)
"Anyways..we will be choosing lab partners today"Cheerlie said

"Are you okay Applebloom? Did I do something wrong?"Sweetie asked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Canterlot High Stories (Private)   Sat May 09, 2015 4:42 am

"Cool, so who wants ta' team up?" He said with a sly smirk.

"Why'd yall do that?! Huh?! Ya'll know Ah' like Twist then what'ya do?! Ya'll take mah' first dang kiss! Ah' was savin' that fer' her!" She said pushing her away, "Ah'm in love with Twist and you took her kiss! Ya'll took MAH' FIRST KISS!" she screamed loudly as she swung at Sweetie with great force if it had hit.

Dieteticchutoy3

PostSubject: Re: Canterlot High Stories (Private)   Mon May 11, 2015 2:06 am

"Oh Oh! I do!"Sharie cried raising her hand.

Sweetie was hit in the face causing her nose to bleed, "I don't know!"She cried then said quietly"I wasn't thinking but seeing you on top of me like that I had this overwhelming desire to kiss you.."She looked at the wall tears streaming down her face "I know you love Twist..I understand if you hate me right now"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Canterlot High Stories (Private)   Mon May 11, 2015 2:51 am

Sonic smirked, "Come on over then. Let's get ta' work." He said nonchalantly.

Applebloom gasped when she saw her nose and quickly looked around for something to while the blood away with, deciding to take off what was left of her wrestling attire and wipe her nose, "Ah'-Ah'm sorry Ah' was just so angry and... Wait... Wh-Why would ya'll wanna kiss me? Ain't you in love with Button?"

Night walked the halls, forgetting to ask where he was supposed to go. He sighed and rubbed the back of his head, deciding to sneak into the courtyard and lean against a tree.

Dieteticchutoy3

PostSubject: Re: Canterlot High Stories (Private)   Mon May 11, 2015 1:48 pm

Sharie smiled and the rest of the class chose partners.

"Buttons is cute and all but a real whiney immature kid.. I always felt something for you..kinda why I always argued with you..it was teasing"Sweetie admitted sitting down as Applebloom tried to stop her bleeding.

(Night? Is he a new oc?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Canterlot High Stories (Private)   

Back to top Go down

Canterlot High Stories (Private)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OCRoleplay :: Active Roleplays :: NSFW-
Jump to: