A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:08 am

Fury filled Zen's expression as his swords struck the open ground where the Lancer had just been. He'd wanted that kill, and instead now as he fell forward onto the mage, Zen was forced to watch as the Lancer escaped. So simply, Zen's rage fueled gaze fell on the mage that his swords were currently buried in. A mage that still had weapons that Zen wanted to see removed before he continued his relentless assault.

Zen first removed his left sword from within the mage, only to stab it at the tome, trying to bury the tip in the hard cover of the book. Then he'd fling it behind them with a backwards arcing slash. Then Zen's right sword and hoof would slam the mage's staff holding hoof to the alleyway, trying to pin it to the ground.

With the immediate defenses removed, Zen would raise the left sword again and prepare to stab it downward, straight through the mage's chest. The strike however didn't come and the blade hung in the air, poised to strike but not making any motion towards the gesture. In seconds that the mage's golden eyes would look at him, Zen's fury and rage disappeared and he let out a reluctant sigh. Instead the blade turned around, the pommel of it striking the mage's hoof to try and force her grip from the staff before re-positioning himself on her so he would be restraining her again. If he managed to actually restrain her, Zen'd see about sheathing his swords and using his wings to lift them both up to where they were no longer laying on the ground at least.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:47 pm

Diamond fluttered down, landing behind the mage and drawing his bronze sword. He approached behind the mage. He prepared, just in case Zen wasn't successful, to smack the mage over the head with the pommel of the bronze sword. He needed her alive, since she seemed powerful and knowledgeable. He also recognized the tome, realizing that this was the mare who fired the first shot.

Chowatron

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:01 pm

After a little observation, Ashen had determined friend and foe. It was a little too late at this point, seeing as only a mare seemed to remain. The ponies in this alley seemed to be taking the law into their own hooves, which seemed to have worked out. This time. If they could apprehend this pony it would surely be of some help towards unraveling the mystery surrounding the motives of the events they had set into action.

Fate didn't want him to lose his head in worry it seemed as a unicorn rolled almost right into him. He kept his weapon wrapped in his out of the way as he got a look at at the at the wound. The sight of it caused him to hiss and little to himself as he felt uneasy. She need the ministrations of a healer beyond anything that he could do, but she seemed that she would be fine. That was his hope at least. “Hey,” he said to the mare softly. Assuming he wasn't rejected, he'd stroke her mane soothingly. “We’re here to help out now. You can take it easy. What do you know about these robed ponies?” He thought now would be a rather good time to ask. He liked to sit on all the information he could.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:26 pm

Faerie winces as the blade connects, grunting in pain as she rolls into the pegasus knight. "Damn damn damn damn d- What?" She bats his hoof away. Looking at him oddly, before crawling over to a nearby wall. She takes out a vulenary and downs it quickly. She quickly surveys the situation. It seemed that only the leader was left. Good. Too far away for her to help though, sadly. Nyx didn't want to risk hitting her allies. Luckily, Zen and the new pony seemed to have it handled.

Nyx turns back to Ashen. "Glad you came when you did, though a bit sooner would've also been nice. I don't know anything about these ponies beyond the fact that they attacked the Divine. That was enough for me."

"I'm on my way Sister."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:26 am

Blade eyes quickly looked at the new strangers and took them as friendlies due to Ashen not attacking their wounded archer. His gaze quickly shifted to the lancer that was trying to escape and the annoyance of having his pride hurt a bit was now going to go into this pursuit. His hoof slammed into the construct once again and raced towards the flee pony. If he was going by foot then the construct would simply race towards him and would adjust a small distance into the air until it was out of range to the young colt to manage until he started to lose focus which would be about in a few more yards away from the edge of the construct. If the construct got to the pony it would grab into his leg and start to drag him back, this strangely being instinctive for the colt rather using telekinesis.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:55 pm

The mage flinched at his first sword stroke, which buried itself into the book and sent it flying away. She glared at him, raising the staff, only to have it knocked down, pinned to the cobblestone street. She met his gaze, his fury and rage met with a defiance, and fear. She could see that he was about to kill her, and there was nothing that he could do about it. She yelped as he knocked the staff clean out of her grasp, and she blinked in surprise as he actually lifted her into the air, though it quickly faded and was replaced with a scream of intense pain, her wounds tearing. There was little for Diamond to do, seeing as the mare was restrained, though she was also losing blood quite quickly.

The vulenary that Faerie had drunk did reduce the damage to her limb substantially, though the cut was still there.

The lancer that Blade was targeting leapt into the air as soon as he was able, managing to avoid his construct and escape the scene with ease, leaving the alleyway now rather quiet, excluding the mare's gentle whimpers.

Meanwhile out in the courtyard, Divine dealt with the last of the crowd, her ears perking up at the sound of a scream. She turned, and began to trot rather quickly towards the alleyway, arriving just as the lancer escaped.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:55 pm

Mission Complete

Well, hello there~ I see you've completed your first mission. Well done~
Who am I? Why I'm your friendly neighbourhood shopkeeper, Black Rabbit.
... What am I doing? Well, obviously I'm here to help you around the Victory Screen~ Duh.

Firstly, we have the Kill counter. This tells you how many ponies were struck down by you throughout the battle.

Kills:
Divine: 0
Diamond: 10
Ashen: 1
Faerie: 3
Blade: 1
Zen: 8

Now, I bet you're wondering about the 'X''s, aren't you? Well you see, currently, it is quite late and Black Rabbit is yet to count them. Don't worry though, Black Rabbit will have them sorted in no time~

Next up is loot, and let's see what you managed to get from the dead and dying~

Loot:
Divine: Nothing
Diamond: Steel Sword, Mend Staff
Ashen: Nothing
Faerie: Valenary x1
Blade: Bronze Sword
Zen: Small Bullion x2, Damaged Valflame, Bronze Sword x2

Yay for loot~! Did you all enjoy that? I bet you did~ Now, if you wish to loot more stuff, you should speak to Pariah... Black Rabbit can't help you there.

Gah, so much talking, but don't worry, Black Rabbit is almost done. The last thing Black Rabbit has to cover is the relationship status of everyone involved. Fortunately for Black Rabbit, nothing has changed yet. However, as you begin to work together more often it is likely that you will start to become better friends, and you may even fall in love. To do so, you will noticed that you are able to participate in a special conversation with the pony who you have become more friendly with. These conversations are carried out inside the -xxxx- brackets, (not including the x's obviously) and run alongside your normal post, so that the action isn't slowed down. There will be a document recording all this info, so don't worry.

I'm sorry for so much talking, but Black Rabbit is done now. Now, back to the RP~

Last edited by The_Pariah on Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:05 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:43 pm

Zen cringed as the scream sounded out, but it should have been expected given the extent of her wounds, especially since he'd been the one to inflict them. With another sigh, he looked at the wounds and the sheer amount of blood she'd lost. Figuring the mage was smart enough to know when it'd be a bad idea to try something stupid, he stopped restraining her. Instead, Zen kept airborne and shifted the mage around so that now he'd simply be carrying her. Now there wouldn't be unneeded strain on her wounds, but if she were to try and struggle, it'd be only to fall which might prove fatal given her condition.

Then Zen turned about towards where he and the others had entered the alley, giving Diamond a simple nod that didn't hold much of any expression as the changeling passed through his view. Flying gently back to the entrance of the alleyway so as to not disturb the mage anymore than nessescary, Zen looked about those that were gathered there. "Can anyone heal her?" He asked simply, but before the divine arrived. When she did, Zen cringed again at the fact he was before such a regal and likely sheltered figure while coated in the blood of the fallen. Swallowing that bit down though, he flew closer to the Divine and asked again, "you can heal her, right?" If anyone started to make an attack against the mage or Zen while he was carrying her, he'd act to block or dodge the attack.

Last edited by Zen on Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chowatron

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:18 am

Ashen didn't take the rejection too harshly. He'd been batted away with more force and more ill will before. "No more than me then..." He said to the mare, his head drooped slightly. He didn't make any attempt to pursue the fleeing lancer. The pony they had captive was likely more useful anyway if they were the one responsible for the initial spell. She would certainly need to be of some skill to cast a spell like that, and and you didn't learn that type of thing without a purpose, though Ashen probably could not say what his own purpose was. As for how the mare was being handled, he certainly took issue with it. He spoke about wanting to heal her but he seemed to be doing more harm, even though he had softened up on her. He went to speak, but found the words caught in his throat, so he swallowed and tried to pretend it did not happen. As Divine arrived he found some of the courage to speak up, even if to clear the situation. “This group of citizens seems to have gotten into a fight with some ponies that are affiliated with the ones we saw earlier. These seem to be those responsible for the first spell. I would say they've performed a great public service to have put themselves in danger to protect others," he reported.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:35 am

Diamond picked up the staff, placing it in his coat with his other items. Divine would know how to use the staff. He followed Zen down, the stallion seeming to get the memo that they needed the mage alive in order to get anything useful. He saw Divine come towards the alleyway saw Zen stop in front of her with the mage. Diamond flew down beside Divine, tapping her lightly on the shoulder. "I found this staff, it's a healing staff. It will have to suffice for now." He gave the staff to Divine if she would take it.

Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:26 am

Blade glared at the pegasus as he ran away and having failed to something else. He sighed and turned to face the others, his construct fading away. His eyes locked onto the wounded mare and instantly felt responsible for her condition. The colt was about to try some first aid in order to help the mare, but Diamond had a better option for them. At the moment he could only sit there and watch as someone fixed his mistake while some other pony praised them for their efforts. It felt good to have the praise, but it still felt like he failed in the end.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:51 am

Divine turned to Ashen and smiled, nodding. "Thank you Ashen. I'll see to it that your actions today are recognised as well. Now then..." Taking the staff offered by Diamond she nodded, spinning slowly. "It's been a while since I've had to use one of these. Let's see if I remember how..." She trotted over to Faerie, raising the staff to her injured leg. Whilst Divine may not have been able to see her injury, she could certainly hear it. The soft trickle of blood hitting the ground, and the mare's gentle gasps lead her to her. "Mend." she whispered, the staff glowing white for a moment, before Faerie's wound began to heal. "There you go Miss..?" She smiled, hoping Faerie would provide her with her name.

Moving away from her once the wound was healed, she nodded to Zen's question. "I can heal her... She's the one who cast the spell?" She asked. It was nothing more than conjecture of course, but it was unlikely they would care so much unless she was. However, she was a pony, and she was injured. Duty and responsibility to the capital came once she had looked after her. With a gentle whisper, the staff glowed again, and the wounds on the mare's body began to heal. "You can put her on the ground... Ah, who are you?" She asked Zen as she gestured to the stone. "I'll stay here for the moment and make sure that she recovers... Diamond, Ashen, would you mind taking them back to the castle? I will return soon." It was obvious that she did not intend to move until she was done.

Turning, she cocked her towards Blade, her eyebrow raised. She trotted over to him quietly and sat down opposite him. "Hello there... I take it you were one of the ones who fought so bravely for my sake?" She asked, a genuinely kind smile on her lips.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:07 am

The colt noticed the sword of the pony that he had attacked their archer as the blind mare healed the wounded, even one that he felt like they should have kept wounded. Once she was done, he noticed the sword that pony was carrying and used his magic to pick up it off the ground. He examined it briefly before deciding to keep it as a reminder to not be prideful in a fight. He had ignored what the others had been saying as he went into his own little world and wouodnt come out of it until the mare stepped right next him. The colt felt odd for someone to be acting so friendly around him and placed the new sword to his side. "Sorry, but I didn't. I was curious why they were headed over here and so I followed. I saw that they were fighting so I decided to help." The colt glanced at their archer briefly as he spoke, doubting the mare would even register the look. It was true. He hadn't fought them because of national pride, but because he wanted to help those fighting. His voice was that of the regular disappointed child.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:19 am

Zen hesitated for a moment at the when his name was asked, though it was more because of the lack of reluctance towards healing a pony who'd just recently been trying to attack and likely kill the lot of them. Sure he'd changed his mind of killing her in moments, but that was nothing new for the dual-wielding pegasi. For others to go along with it so quickly was something that he wasn't used to at all, and that notion gave him far more pause than he'd thought.

"Hmm? Oh, Zen Gale, ma'lady," he finally answered but again he hesitated on letting the mare down. As Divine's attention turned towards others, Zen's eyes drifted down towards the mage and he watched for signs of improvement. When he saw the mage's wounds closing and her breathing become a little more even, Zen slowly and gently let her back down and onto her hooves. With a silent nod towards her, Zen wandered back down the alleyway and towards all the corpses that littered it.

Zen picked up a couple of the swords from the fallen ponies, and then grabbed up the slightly damaged book. Putting on the two extra swords for future use, and grabbing up the extra to sell or possibly find other uses for, Zen lastly slid the book into the folds of his coat. While he was grabbing up these things, as well as a couple small bullion, Zen overhead the Divine's notion of him returning to the castle with the others. This had the stallion cringe, especially as he looked back at the numerous bodies in the alleyway. Still, rather than continue fighting, Zen shrugged and began hovering in the direction of the castle, chuckling as he went.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chowatron

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:13 pm

Ashen found it interesting how Blade was honest about his intent. He could be a guard with such an attitude.Being able to state his reasons must have been nice, as he was just working from instincts gained from training. He did seem to be downplaying his role in things, which made him seem like a pony after his own heart.  Ashen had an inclination to stay with Divine as she would be alone with the mare, but it was her wisdom to check the alleyway and that came to something. With that in mind he felt he could trust that she would safe. He nodded to her, beating a hoof lightly on his armoured chest,  and began to walk back to the castle, making sure every pony was either in his sight or close behind him. He wasn’t paranoid, it was just for their safety, and to help him do his job. He didn’t pay too much attention to the group though,his thoughts were clouded by the thoughts of reward. He wondered what it would be, and if he could even bring himself to take it. He’d earned it, maybe, but still it was only from doing his job. "Me...a hero...I don't think so..." he said softly to himself, shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:49 am

Diamond turned towards Divine. "Don't take your time, and make sure the mage doesn't escape." He then looked at the group. "Good work, all of you. I'm glad to have seen so many helpful faces today. Now then, follow me to the castle. You can rest up and heal there. It's the least Divine and I can do for you." He moved to the front of the group, leading in the direction of the castle entrance.

Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:55 am

Nyx smiles gratefully. "Faerie Fire, my Lady. Thank you for your aid." She gets up, and walks towards the end of the alleyway as her telekinesis folds around her bow. Setting the weapon on her back, she begins hunting for her arrows in the bodies of cultists and corners of the alley.
After finding them all rather quickly, she returns to the group.
Upon hearing the Divine's orders, Nyx seems shaken. "M-Me? go to a castle once m- going to a castle? Th-Thank you my Lady. You are too kind."

"I'm on my way Sister."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:52 am

Divine smiled at Faerie and nodded. "Of course. You did your bit in defending the country, and me. That goes for the rest of you as well." However, Faerie's verbal slip had not gone unnoticed by Divine, her ears twitching gently. It seems that she has been to at least one castle recently.

She lifted Blade's head with her hoof and she booped his snout gently. "Hey now, no need to be so hard on yourself. You fought plenty hard, and no one defending died did they? Stop beating yourself up, okay?" She cocked her head at him and stuck her tongue out in a fairly silly, but genuinely care-free expression. "Besides, even if you did just as you said, that was still extremely brave."

Her attention shifted to Zen, and she smiled. "Zen Gale hmm? You can relax. The mare will not die on my watch." She snorted at Diamond and rolled her scarred eyes. "Yes dear. I'll be careful~" she chuckled and moved back to the wounded mage, stroking her mane gently as the rest of the group moved towards the castle. Within a couple of minutes of the main group leaving, Divine had finished making sure the mare was stable, before picking her up and heading towards the castle herself.

As the main group arrived at the castle, a stern-looking maid approached Diamond, a raised eyebrow prominent on her face. Once he had explained the situation, she rolled her eyes and trotted out of the room, returning with a small row of maids, who smiled and formed up in front of them. "Welcome to Castle Equinox," they chanted, before breaking up, a maid moving to each of the adventurers.

The maid facing Zen giggled and raised an eyebrow at the amount of gear he was carrying. "Well now... Are you a hoarder?" She asked him, before nodding to herself. "Do you want me to take your gear to your room?"

The maid who approached Faerie lifted her wounded leg and frowned. "Do you want me to look at that?" She asked, before gesturing to her bow. "And do you want me to take your weapon to your room?" She asked quietly.

Meanwhile, the maid who had approached Ashen giggled and spun quickly. "Hello sir knight. I hear you protected the Oracle. That's so cool~" She whispered, before coughing as she caught the gaze of her superior. "Do you want me to take your stuff to your room?"

The maid who had faced Blade giggled and bent down. "Hello sweetie. Do you want me to take your swords to your room?" she asked sweetly.

Finally, the leader cocked her head tiredly at Diamond. "So, this was on the order of Her Majesty?" She asked, rubbing her temple. "I suppose she wants us to take her guests to the dining hall?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:34 pm

Zen returned the chuckle with one of his own from where he hovered. "Hehehe, maybe a little. Though better to have and not need than need and not have," Zen replied as he hefted over the swords he was carrying to the maid, but he didn't make any motion to removing the ones strapped to his sides. "Though my room's back at the inn," Zen went on with some concern since he'd not seen too many maids wandering the streets.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chowatron

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:28 pm

Ashen blinked as he and those with him received the warmest welcome he had ever gotten upon entry to the castle. When a maid approached him he raised his hoof slightly off of the ground and back down again, anchoring himself to the ground. The maid seemed impressed by what he had done, like everypony else. It was confidence boosting, but he still didn’t buy it. He didn’t want to somehow disappoint the mare, so he spoke up and humoured her.  “Yeah, I...did, It’s been an interesting days work. Perhaps sometime I’ll tell you about it. And I would rather keep my things. Always being ready is how I....Unless you insist? Then I could really say no.” He was being truthful there. She was being too nice and too helpful to refuse. His eyes strayed from her too look at the others for a moment, but soon looked back to the mare with a soft smile as he lifted a hoof ready to remove his armour at request. Without his armour and weapon,  he would be difficult to identify as a knight, which worked for him right now
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:45 am

Diamond looked over at the head maid. "This is on the order of Divine. She'll be here with another pony soon. We've captured one of the assassins. Divine healed her, but I'll need her placed in a private room with no windows and a locked door. As for the guests, take them to the Dining Hall. They're all tired from battle, and maybe even hungry. They might need food and drink."

Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:24 pm

Faerie limps over to the maid. She nods gratefully at the offer. "Aye. If you could do both, that would be wonderful. Loath as I am to scoff at the Divine's timely intervention, I fear a more permanent mending would be best for my leg." She passes her bow to the maid, and makes to step forward. She stops immediately, wincing as she tries to put weight on her injured leg. It is clear that she needs assistance to walk without agony, but is likely to prideful to request it.

"I'm on my way Sister."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:32 am

The colt felt odd to have the mare near him, just sitting there. He had expected the talk, but not the boop. For some reason her words seemed to have a great effect on him, chuckling at her sticks his tongue out at him. A small blush formed at the mention of his bravely even though it seemed to be nothing when compared to the heroes his parents used to him. Blade felt a fuzzy feeling that had been gone for too long and hugged the mare simply out of instinct. The little one's head nuzzled her gently as his hooves gently latched onto her. Right now, he seemed to be a completely different pony. Of course it didn't take him long for his mind to catch up with his body. He quickly let go the mare and looked away from her. "Sorry about that." His eyes focusing on the ground as his magic picked up his swords. "I'm gonna catch up with the others." He didn't wait for an answer and simply ran off.

Once they finally reach the castle, he marvels at the design of the area even though a single maid seemed to ruin the entire feeling of awe. "12, not 5." He grumbled to himself, obviously annoyed that about the fact he had been such a kiddy thing. In the maid's defense, the colt did seem a bit younger in the face though was about average height for his age.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:45 am

Zen's maid chuckled and took his weapons, shaking her head with a laugh. "No silly, I meant the room that you'll be sleeping in tonight, here at the castle. I mean, you are staying the night aren't you? That is part of the deal the princess gave you. A meal and a night in the castle for your services to the crown."

"Really?" She asked Ashen, giggling. "I would love that so much. Do you promise?" she cocked her head hopefully, before nodding and taking his gear from him. "I'll escort you to your room after the dinner is over, okay?" She smiled at him, hefting his gear over a shoulder with ease.

The maid took the bow from Faerie, slinging it over her shoulder, as well as her arrows, before gesturing for her to climb onto her back. "I'll take you to the infirmary. You may be a little late to dinner, but best we get that injury looked at right away." It was clear she was serious about carrying Faerie, and she did not look like she would give up on the idea easily.

Divine cuddled the smaller pony back, nuzzling him quietly. "No need to be sorry," she said with a smile, nodding softly. "Off you go then. Thank you again," she murmured as he ran off to meet with the rest of the group.

The maid blinked and coughed, rubbing the back of her neck awkwardly. "Sorry about that... Just trying to be friendly. Do you want me to take your gear or not?" She asked, turning her head slightly as she waited for his answer.

The head maid sighed and nodded slowly. "I see... well, fortunately we prepared for this. We do have enough spare rooms for the guests... I better go make sure that the chef knows we have extras tonight." She coughed and raised an eyebrow, expression bemused. "A prisoner eh? ALright, I'll see what I can do..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:41 pm

"Oh, uh, sure?" Zen replied as the spare weapons he'd been awkwardly holding were taken. He glanced back for a moment down to the swords he still had strapped to his belt and let out a content sigh. Diamond's comment about the prisoner however caught his attention rather quickly and before Zen could stop himself, he had glared at the half-breed. The intense look however was short lived as Zen wrenched his eyes away from Diamond almost as quickly and resumed hovering and idly looking around at the various decor that he was largely unused to. Zen didn't even have to really pretend to not be looking at Diamond even since a lot of what was in here was new and somewhat interesting.

When and if he got the chance, Zen'd hover close to the head maid and whisper something in his ear if he knew prying eyes wouldn't be on him. Even if he didn't though, Zen would still move towards what he'd assume was the kitchen and/or the dining room either by the maid's instructions or by his own sense of smell.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   

Back to top Go down

Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next