A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:15 am

Divine was heavy, and her chest was heaving as she gulped in breaths. She may have been unconscious, but it was clear that something was going on as she writhed gently on the floor. Eventually her movements calmed down, but her breathing was still erratic as she rested against the wall.

Diamond's swing not so much missed as the robed pony simply stepped back, letting the blade pass harmlessly in front of him. "You're right... they were pretty worthless, weren't they?" He shrugged and frowned, turning to see Ashen. Assuming he threw the javelin, the pony would attempt to block it with a lance he drew from his cloak, but the javelin flew true and struck him in the side. He yelped and growled, before pulling the spear out of his side with a snarl. "Well now... I'll kill you last. First..." He pulled out a staff and raised it. "Rescue!"

The staff flashed, and a pony wrapped in even darker robes than those of the others appeared. He drew a steel sword and lunged past Diamond, his sword aimed at Divine's throat.

Both arrows missed their target, the mare in the robe side-stepping them easily. However, she seemed content to allow her minions do her work for her. As Zen closed, the pony with the lance stepped forward, blocking Zen's initial attack and watching as he leapt onto the roof. Spreading his own wings, the pony launched into the air and followed Zen onto the roof. Once he landed, he'd hunt for Zen, his spear at the ready.

Back on the ground, the remaining ponies, excluding the leader, began to advance again, their movements that of professional soldiers, rather than the panicked movements of the early ponies the group had dealt with. They were surprised to see how close the colt had managed to get from behind Zen's coat, but they kept their swords in guard positions as they advanced.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:09 am

Shit, I wasn't supposed to get a tag along, Zen silently cursed to himself as the lance wielder took off after him, though Zen still had the lead which was well enough for him when he got to the roof. Immediately he scanned the surroundings and found something of use, a nearby chimney. In the precious few moments he had before the lancer got up to the roof and resumed the more active pursuit, Zen raced over to the chimney and stood with it to his right as he turned about to face the lancer.

"C'mon, I haven't got all day," he taunted from that spot and with swords at the ready. While he was trying to look relaxed, Zen was ready to spring into action the moment the lancer made his move.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:10 am

Faerie Fire balks as both her arrows missed their target. This wasn't good. Faerie may not have been a legendary archer, but she wasn't bad. And this mare made avoiding her shots look easy.
To compound her concerns, the advancements of the new group of robes was clearly that of a real soldier. And with only her an the colt... "Hey! Spur of the moment ally! I really hope you aren't honor bound to finish a fight once you start it, because we may need to retreat unless other sword pony gets back soon."
She had already begun backing up. Still, the fact that the competent gold trim pony seemed content to sit back was a good thing, for the moment. Granted, it meant that she was waiting to swoop in once they were exhausted and mop them up, but it meant for the moment she could focus on dealing with the solider robes. She fires a quick two arrow shots at the nearest, then changes targets to the second nearest.

Last edited by Lorthalis of Crows on Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chowatron

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:25 pm

Ashen hadn't missed the signal, and was completely ready when the order came, in body at least. When he saw it had been a good shot, he really didn't feel too much joy and went to carry on with business unaffected. Almost immediately after throwing the javelin, Ashen shifted his weight to the other side of his body, this time taking his lance from his back. The stallion's hooves twirled it around uneasily  as he took a moment to examine the situation.He was never the keenest fighter, but the death threat was certainly a motivator to finish things up. He couldn't let anypony die to this gang with a dark taste in clothing. Y-you don't have to kill anypony. It's never too late to explain yourself before you do anything regrettable." His words honestly were not convincing himself with the way his voice shook. He had a strong inclination that he was going to remain unheard or possibly be mocked,  so he carried on fighting anyway. Ashen made sure to move fast, utilising his wings to cross the room, Diamond's reaction time would likely mean more than his speed, but one of the had to be able to do something. His lance or some magic would hopefully connect. The leader was the best chance at getting some answers, so as far as Ashen was concerned, he didn't want to pick a fight with them. That, plus the leader was a little creepy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:11 am

Blade suddenly disliked his chances of charging head first into the group, this due to large group of soldiers and the magic user. So, now Blade was left with two choices which consisted of turning around and grouping with the archer or become a distraction force the soldiers to focus on him instead. The option to stay and fight sounded better simply because he was already in the thick of it and the archer seemed to be having an off day, who again shouted something else he knew and didn't respond back. The colt instead slammed his hooves onto the ground and let the magical energy around his body flow into the ground and race towards the group in front of him, adding more energy into it while it spread to underneath the attackers' hooves and so that it reached the sides of the alley. Once the construct, made it underneath the ponies it would wrap around their hooves to so that they could trip and fall, be forced slowed, or be distracted. The construct could easily be shaken off with a bit of effort, but again it would buy them sometime, assuming that something didn't hit him while he continued.

Last edited by Lightning Shield on Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:15 am

Diamond watched as the javelin hit the robed pony dead on, but listened to the spare bronze sword clatter on the ground. His tome still charged and crackled with magic, but then he saw the cloaked summon yet another cloaked mook, this one better armed than the rest, and he charged towards Divine. Unluckily for him, Diamond was right in his path. He loosed his charged bolt of thunder from the tome, and the moment he fired, he drew his bronze sword, standing ready to run the pony through if the lightning didn't do him in.

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:35 am

The pony snorted at Ashen's comment. "Unfortunately, I do not think I'll be giving myself up anytime soon." He let Ashen charge past him, quietly drawing a tome out from beneath his robes. The assassin leapt straight into the bolt that Diamond had summoned, rolling through it with ease. However, he impaled himself on the sword, gagging on his own blood as he slid down Diamond's blade. His wounds were only increased by Ashen's lance punching through his back.

The leader chuckled, raising the tome and snarling out a spell. "Thoron!" The beam of lightning arced out, aimed fro Diamond's face. With the assassin still on his sword, there was little chance of Diamond dodging the beam. Before the beam had crossed half the distance, a dead body dropped from the roof and caught the body. The Leader recoiled in shock, looking at the roof to see the two other ponies who had vanished hanging there, hidden in the shadows of t he roof. "What the fu--" He leapt back, raising his tome in a defensive position.

Opposing the leader was a pony dressed in a curious set of clothes. The only part of their face showing were their eyes, dark blue irises. The rest of their face was hidden by a white scarf, wrapped tightly around their face. Their body was clad in tight steel, including a re-enforced skirt and armoured boots. In one of their hooves was a silver sword. Swinging it once, the leader snorted angrily, before retreating. "This isn't over you bastards!" He shouted, vanishing in a flash.

The mysterious pony sighed and turned to face the small group behind them. "Are you alright?" They asked, their voice androgynous, as they sheathed their sword.

The lancer growled and snorted, spinning his spear before charging at Zen. The spear moved with incredible speed towards the pegasus, the lancer growling in anticipation of his kill. Once the blow had landed, or not, the lancer would lunge forward again, intending to make sure that Zen was dead.

The pony that Faerie had fired her arrows at blinked, dodging the first, but yelping as the second struck him in the leg. He jumped back, limping over to the leader. Curiously, she didn't smite him this time, but rather, pulled out a staff and started to heal his wound. The rest of the group whinnied in surprise at Blade's attack, buying him time as they struggled against his construct. One of the ponies shook it off faster than the others, leaping towards Blade with his sword outstretched. His aim was off however, and he missed, leaving him open to easy retaliation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:09 am

"Looks like you finally hit something." He joked before the pony went to attack, but ultimately failing. His sword was already moved to defend himself and now it was going to slash at the pony's throat. Once that was done, then he'd use simple telekinesis to pick up the body to throw the pony even if the strike had failed. So, while the growth and grip of the construct would lessen for a moment while he did so, though it was for a brief time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:42 am

Zen couldn't help his grin as the pony set to not only a jab, but a full on lunge at him. A blatantly displayed move that Zen easily dodged by combination of him pushing himself off with his feet, a quick pump of his wings, and the one hand that was gripping the side of the chimney. Then for just the briefest fleeting moment, the chimney would actually be between the two ponies as Zen swung himself around the rest of the chimney and to the lancer's outside, giving him a clear view of the lancer's entire back left side of the body with the spear trapped on the other side and blocked by the chimney.

Determined not to give the Lancer a chance for that second lunge, Zen slashed horizontally with his left sword from right to left and around mid torso since it would still have the initial momentum built up from his spin around the chimney. Then he'd follow through by bringing the right sword about diagonally downward from top left to bottom right to keep the motion going. Finally, with both swords since they'd then be on the same side of Zen and readied, he'd stab with both at the same time and possibly follow through with even more slashes depending on the state of his opponent. Now that he was in close, Zen really didn't want to let the spear user get his reach advantage again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chowatron

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:11 am

Ashen's face wrinkled slightly as he removed his lance from the back of the pony, just trying to focus on the steps to a clean removal like it was training. He felt relief as it came loose, planting it on the ground, point upward, and allowed himself to rest on it slightly. This new pony had relaxed around him, so that made it OK for him to do so, right? He didn't dare to ask, but did so anyway. He knew that he should probably introduce himself now, as when he calmed he was far more likely to trip over his words, but he hadn't been in all that much danger, so he had little to say. He nodded, as it felt the question was better answered by another pony. Deep breaths came from him as he truly caught up with his oxygen debt that he accumulated in his rush to arrive. Ashen turned his head to look at Divine, even though he was poorly equipped to tell her condition.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:09 pm

Faerie Fires another set of two arrows the nearest enemy. however, she was worried. If they had a healer, well... She couldn't just keep firing at them after all, her bow would break before they were all dead. But the leader had dodged all her shots so far. If only Zen was here, they could do this, but he was tied up with the lancer above, so no help would be forthcoming from there for awhile. Unfortunate. She fires at the ponies bound in Blade's construct, only a single arrow this time. Under her breath, she growls "He'd better get back soon..."

"I'm on my way Sister."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:28 am

Diamond watched the assassin take the bait, impaling himself on Diamond's blade. He was about to withdraw his blade, when he saw the leader draw a very advanced tome. He then heard 'Thoron'. SHIT SHIT SHIT! Gotta protect Divine! He hauled he corpse up to block the shot, hoping it would. But then he was suddenly rescued by a mysterious pony wearing a reinforced.......skirt. He ripped his blade out from the assassin, then picked up the assassin's steel sword and the sheath, then sheathed the blade and tucked it under his coat. He turned towards the pony who saved him. "Thank you very much, whoever you are. You just saved the Divine and myself from dying. But she's currently having a vision, so I'm reluctant to move her very much until she wakes up." He lay down next to Divine, gently pulling her into his soft embrace, running a hoof down her back in order to make sure she was relaxed.

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:56 am

The pony glanced at Ashen, nodding as he took in several deep breaths. "Good, make sure you have plenty of oxygen." They seemed to appraise Ashen for a moment before turning to Diamond. "You fought well half-changeling. Tell me something though. Did you do it through your own will, or through the contract that binds you to her. After all, is that not what the collar signifies?" They snorted and shook their head. "You are welcome for your life, though I did it for her, not you."

Divine stirred, rubbing her head with a hoof slowly. Her ears twitched and she cuddled into Diamond, moaning softly. The armoured pony clicked their tongue in annoyance and rolled their eyes. "What did you see?" They asked, their voice strangely clipped as they raised an eyebrow.

"W- who is that?" Divine asked, standing slowly, leaning heavily on Diamond.

"A... friend. I saved your life," the pony replied quietly, their metal skirt jingling.

Divine trotted towards them, still leaning on Diamond. "What's your name?" She asked, reaching towards the pony's face. They brushed her hoof away however, shaking their head and trotting off. One moment they were there, the next they were not.

"You may call me... Kingslayer." Their words seemed to hang in the emptiness left by their departure.

Divine snorted, and began to head towards the nearest exit. "Well now... Kingslayer eh? It matters not. I must check on my ponies."

The first arrow Faerie fired went wide, though the second struck its target. The pony she had shot went down noiselessly, and did not get back up. The Leader growled in anger as another of her soldiers was knocked down. She blinked in shock as the other pony that Faerie had targeted was struck with enough energy to throw her back to the Leader's hooves.

The pony who had tried to attack Blade gagged and clutched at his throat as he collapsed to the ground. The ponies still constrained by Blade's construct struggled, one breaking free. However, he did not immediately attack Blade, instead, he moved towards Faerie.

Up on the roof, the lancer cursed as he missed his target, and turned to see Zen cut into him. He screamed in pain, stumbling and falling from the roof top, his wing ruined. He hit the ground with a sickening thud, and he rolled over slowly to face the Leader who caressed his cheek as she began to heal him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chowatron

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:43 pm

Ashen was uneasy, frowning as the pony mentioned having saved their lives. They had that under control, or at least he thought they did, certainly not wanting to think otherwise. He looked up to where the pony had come from. He knew he certainly wished there was a pony watching over him like that, though then again that would creep him out. Either way, he noted the mysterious pony’s name, which could just as easily be an alias. Intuition told him that pony would show up again some other time though, so maybe more could be revealed then. As Divine moved swiftly and rather unexpectedly to him, he pushed himself to begin moving. All Ashen could do now is follow Diamond and Divine to try and keep them both safe. That was really the best course of action he could take, he wouldn’t be inflicting harm on anypony by providing some extra protection. There was a hope he didn't catch the attention of too many ponies by walking alongside Divine, but he told himself she was going to be the focus of the attention, which was how he prefered it to be.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:01 am

Not that easy you don't, Zen thought to himself as without missing a beat, he followed the wounded pony off the edge of the roof both swords still at the ready. In his dive, Zen crossed his arms while drawing them back so when he reached the ground, he'd slash out and upwards, one blade aiming to cut across wounded lancer in a hopeful attempt to inflict more damage before the healing could take place, and the other blade rocketing towards the mage aiming to cut in an upward slash that'd travel from the thigh to the upper chest.

Then to keep the motions going, Zen'd stab each target with the respective blade that was closest to them. Stabbing downward at the Lancer and out to the side at the mage. Lastly, to create some interesting forms, Zen would force the sword that'd been used to stab the mage upwards while dragging the blade that had been stabbed downward into the lancer across into an second upward slash at the mage after ripping itself across the lancer it'd been embedded in. This motion would set Zen into a spin which he would let his body travel with to basically hop over the Lancer (or what was left of him) and create a touch of distance between himself and the mage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:14 am

It was obvious to tell where the stallion was going and it was a little funny to see someone try to get past him. The colt picked up the dead body within his constructs, probably would have been more sensitive for the dead if he wasn't so eager to hit the free pony with his fallen comrade. This again, had the construct go without him attending with it and have its grip becoming looser as the ponies struggled though it would hold firm for a little while longer. As for assisting Zen, that would have to be after he took care of the pony trying to the archer.

Last edited by Lightning Shield on Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:24 pm

Diamond looked at the strange pony who decided it was a good time to question his loyalty. "I protected her of my own free will." He then saw Divine wake up, and helped her stand. He watched the pony trot off as he helped Divine move. "Kingslayer, eh? Quite the ego." He draped one of his wings over Divine, holding her up. He turned towards Ashen. "Thank you. Proud knight, I will need you to take the front guard. I'm not a very good frontline soldier." He began to help Divine down the hall, making sure she was able to keep moving.

Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:15 am

Faerie Fire growls as one of her targets his launched beyond her range to finish off. Still, one kill wasn't bad. No healing for that bastard. Her heart soars when she sees their other fighter finally rejoin the fray, already in the thick of combat. She stabilizes herself with the hindhooves standing style, and begins to employ the same strategy as before; She picks off any stragglers, driving the enemy back into range of the whirling blades of death. "Finally!" Faerie says, using the rest of the moment to fire fours arrows, one per pony. She aimed for the ones near the colt; either she or he would finish them off, allowing him to get back into the fray with Zen and further refine the strategy she intended to employ against the robes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:54 am

Divine trotted down the corridor slowly, leaning gently against Diamond as one of her ear flickered to face the stallion behind her. "Thank you for protecting me Diamond," she whispered, nuzzling his neck. "And thank you... Uhhh... Who are you? I know you're a guard, but I'm not that great at putting names to faces." She chuckled to herself. He seems nice enough... And Diamond trusts him well enough... Eventually she'd stop leaning on Diamond as much as her strength returned.

Smiling to the guards at the door, she stepped out into the courtyard, waving to the crowd. Taking to the crowd like a duck to water, Divine began to move through it, helping those around her and assuring them that she was ok. It was clear that even without her eyes Divine loved her people, her kindness and concern radiating outwards. Her ear twitched as she spoke to a pair of elderly gentlestallions, and as she moved away, she gestured for Diamond and Ashen to check out the alleyway, before returning to helping those around her.

As Zen leapt downwards towards the heavily wounded lancer, the Leader moved between the two stallions, her staff raised in a defensive position. She caught his first strike, spinning it two blood the second. With each series of strikes she moved her staff to block him, though several git through her guard. She hissed as one of his attacks cut her cheek, launching herself back at the same time he did. With the brief respite she cast another healing spell on the lancer.

The pony who had charged past Blade spun in time to see the dead body flung at him, though he managed to dodge it. He continued to ignore the colt whose focus had to return to the construct, and instead moved towards Faerie. He was now too close for her to fire at him, and he raised his sword, ready to strike her down.

The arrows she had fired struck three of their targets, the one fired at the charger having missed. Each pony still contained by the construct wilted as they were hit by the arrow, none of the shots lethal, though they were still enough to incapacitate the ponies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:16 am

As Zen landed he saw the mage beginning to cast another spell, and since the mage wasn't looking at him but rather the lancer, Zen could only assume it was another healing spell. Gritting his teeth in frustration, Zen bounded forward with both his hooves and wings to propel him forward at high speed, both blades leveled horizontally and to be driven into the caster's back. He wanted to make this mage pay, not only for managing to deflect so many of his attacks, not only for healing the lancer, but for the audacity of turning his back to an opponent.

The swords though weren't intended for the mage entirely though, a fact made evident since Zen's charge was done at such a high speed or end when he slammed into the mage. No, Zen kept up the powerful flaps of his wings and tried to keep his forward momentum going, though he did move slightly higher so that with the swords as they were, they were now angled more downward and once again aimed at the Lancer. His current goal, to try and literally go through the mage to reach the pony he'd managed to wound earlier.

Supposing the charge was stopped before the blades found their targets in the Lancer, Zen would strive to keep the mage between him and the Lancer while continually pulling back swords to make additional stabs at the mage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chowatron

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:38 pm

Ashen was a little unsure as to how to react to Diamond's praise. A proud knight was something he was only halfway towards. He’d have scratched his chest if he did not have armour in the way. A nod met his request as he stayed slightly ahead. Upon Divine's request, he gave a soft gulp to suppress the lump in his throat before answering with his name. “Ashen Cloud, my lady. I just needed to check on your safety myself.” It struck him that these were the first words either of them had heard him speak, and he felt a little bit more comfortable knowing he hadn’t tripped over his own name just because he met somepony a lot more important than him.  

Once they had made it outside, Ashen found that it was interesting to watch Divine as she interacted with ponies of the crowd. He might have been able to learn something if he paid attention. He knew he wouldn’t want to leave his room if he’d been the target of such an attack, but she was near unaffected by the experience. It was interesting to see. Ashen nodded that he had gotten the order to check the alleyway before going to check things out. His expectations about what the alley was going to hold were rather low, but the scene he found made him shift his weapon into a more ready position as he examined the goings on in more detail. He hoped Diamond was by his side, while he claimed not to be a soldier, somepony competent by his side that he could trust would be rather helpful.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:27 am

Blade knew that they were screwed now. He really hadn't taken into account for the pony to actually avoiding the dead body, feeling dumb for not simply grabbing the pony with his construct. The pony was already on the construct which meant it could no longer grab onto him, but he could blast him with a regular bolt of energy. His horn lite up as the attacker brought his sword down, Blade fired his bolt. The bolt would take some time to cross the distance and come after the archer was struck, at the moment the only thing that could save the archer was himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:20 am

Nyx's joy at having dealt with two ponies withered away as she sees the pony charging her. Far too close to fire, the only option was to flee. But with the enemy so close, would fleeing really be an option?
Before she can panic, her mind quickly focuses, a skill learned to be used in times of panic. Out of the corner of her eye, she sees the colt's attack. Unfortunately, it was not likely to help, in her opinion. So the only option was to dodge, and hope she could avoid. Either the sword would connect with her, the bolt with her assailant, or she could get away. Hoping her Queen in merciful, Nyx rolls out of the way of the oncoming sword.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:32 pm

Diamond watched Divine take to the crowd, seeing that she was safe, he moved towards the alleyway with Ashen. He drew his tome, and saw the clashing in the alleyway, he flew up into the air, looking down on them and charged his tome up. Diamond saw the pony with the two swords fighting a lancer and a mage, and he supposed that the mage was the one who fired the shot. He decided to fire a bolt at the mage, the lightning moving faster than the flying pony with the two swords.

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:23 am

"Ashen Cloud?" Divine murmured to herself as she moved amongst the crowd, still helping the crowd as they began to disperse. "I think I'll add him to my personal guard..."

The charger's sword connected with Faerie's leg as she rolled away, not strong enough to cut the limb entirely, but still was a serious injury. He lunged again, but the colt's bolt caught him in the chest, and he crumpled to the ground, moaning quietly. Faerie's roll would carry her to the hooves of Ashen, who along with Diamond would arrive at the end of the fight.

Diamond's bolt burst from the tome and collided with the mage, who gritted her teeth and continued with the healing spell. She managed to finish just as Zen collided with her, her scream filling the air as the swords punched into her. The lancer, now healed, looked at her for a moment, before fleeing the area. Zen's swords scrapped the area he had been standing a moment ago, and the mage released a sigh of relief before turning her attention to Zen. There was no way for her to switch weapons now, and she was forced to defend herself against him with nothing more than a staff.

As it stood, the mage was the only of the robed ponies still standing, her blood dripping onto the ground as she fought against Zen. The rest of the alleyway was filled with the dead and wounded, their moans low and guttural as they lay there.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   

Back to top Go down

Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next