A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Chowatron

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:56 pm

“I think we are. When she's not being mean.” Ashen glared back at the evil mare who'd stuck her tongue out at him. “Leave the worrying to those who are better at it, your highness. If we forgot some we can just pick it up in town. I know somepony very organized,” Ashen said as he leaned against Black Rose. He did find it strange that Divine would choose to sit with them. He looked to his plate, and to Black Rose’s. “Have you eaten yet? You didn't follow everypony after the meeting did you? I'm sure Rose would be happy to give you some of what's she's having.” He smiled, remembering the warning he'd been given, and while it saddened him to deny the fuel that likely kept her adorableness running, she probably didn't need it all.

Nyx approaching was certainly interesting, the opposite of boring at least. Ashen was a little shocked at what he saw. “You can sit still?” He asked. He hadn't meant to say anything, he'd just been very relaxed around his company and let is slip with all the surprise he felt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:07 pm

"Hehe, I won't let ya fall, promise," Zen replied happily as he pulled at the reins and his pegasus's wings and took off with a powerful flap. Soaring upwards into the sky, he quickly angled them both in his desired direction and set off about as fast as he could as he didn't wish to be stopped before hand. He had a pretty full plan for the day after all. They continued to fly on his pegasus overhead as the city came into view, waiting until he was near the middle of the festival to descend to the ground. Once their boots and/or shoes touched down, Zen hopped down first and then offered to help Verity down as well. Then he looked about the various booths and other sights for their first thing to do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:55 pm

The colt finished up the food offered and began to realize how much he had been missing during his time alone. He quickly ate them in order to experience more and more of the amazing food, at least to him, before he found himself with an empty plate though felt fairly full. He picked up the plate in his magical grip and place it where he should put it or just wander in his attempt to find it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:44 am

Divine's ears perked up as Faerie approached, giving her a wave, before she returned her attention to the pair in front of her. She grinned as she heard Rose let out a purr as she was leaned against, before sighing. "You are, of course, correct... and no, I do not believe I had a chance to eat. I had other things to attend to first," she said, her scarred eyes twitching as Rose shot Ashen a dirty look, before passing her plate over. "Thank you Rose, I know how much food means to you," she said, before chewing hungrily.

Rose giggled at Ashen's comment about Nyx and smirked. "Oh, of course she can. I bet she's planning to steal all the rest of my food stores." she said, giving a smile to indicate it was a joke.

Silver took the plate from the young man and smiled, before beginning to wash the dishes.

---

Verity clung to the man's stomach as he lead the pegasus through the sky, begrudgingly admiring his pecks beneath his shirt as the wind whipped through her hair, a feeling she had forgotten. Ignoring the offered hand, she dropped from the mare's back, her heels clicking against the stone path, before examining the village around them. "Well?" she asked. "You've brought me out here, what would you like to do first?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:30 am

"Hmm... well we just ate so there's not a lot of point to getting the festival food just yet, how about a little shopping around then? We could do with some festival garb rather than the combat stuff," Zen commented with a point at a clothing shop on the corner.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:25 pm

Nyx gives no reply to Divine beyond a wide, toothy grin. For a brief moment, the grin seems to extend past her heard, hanging in the air. However, what was surely an optical illusion is gone in the blink of an eye.
After a moment, she says quietly. "Of course not.... That would be silly."
She continues to stand there, quickly fading from notice.

"I'm on my way Sister."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chowatron

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:23 pm

“Lucky you’re already well fed then, isn’t it?” Ashen pushed on despite the look he got from Black Rose, ignoring her making him feel triumphant. “I would however be curious to see what you are hiding.” As for the matter of seeing a member of their group sitting still… “It was a joke of course. It might be the fourth or fifth time I’ve seen it?” He didn’t sound too sure himself. The point was still the same, they were very active around camp.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   

Back to top Go down

Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10