A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:56 am

Verity followed Zen out of the tent, her tail wagging backwards and forwards slowly. Whilst he went to retrieve some food, she sat down at the edge of the camp, resting against a fallen tree, and closing her eyes as she waited. The maid, Silver Platter, smiled at Zen as he approached, gesturing to the variety of food that lay on the table. "Please Sir, take whatever you wish, just make sure you leave enough for the other ponies here," she explained, still smiling at him.

When Zen arrived with her food, Verity would smirk at him, hoping her had gathered her some pastries.

Divine frowned at Diamond and Faerie, trotting over and growling softly. "Diamond, Faerie, stop acting like a pair of children. Breakfast is ready, and I would appreciate it if you did not also start a food fight," she sighed and without another word turned and trotted out of the tent to get her own food.

Black Rose rolled her eyes at Ashen and giggled at him. "Awww, you poor thing," she purred in his ear, nibbling the lobe before leading him out of the tent, ass wiggling from side to side in front of him. She smirked at Silver, who merely rolled her eyes and gave the same instructions she had given to Zen, watching Rose carefully as she took her food. As she walked away, Rose glanced at Ashen and winked, shaking her butt again before moving back to where their individual tents were, Rose's and Ashen's extremely close.

Once Blade eventually got his food, Silver gave him a smile. "Hello Sir, did you sleep well?" she asked as she gave him a plate. "You can choose whatever you wish, since you are just about the last pony to get their breakfast. I would recommend the pastries, as I made them fresh, and they are quite healthy."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:07 pm

Zen nodded to Silver Platter as he approached and passed on the instructions. "Thank ya, I'll be grabbing something for Verity as well," Zen added as he grabbed up a couple plates and started to place some fruit and pastries on them. "Now this is what makes a march hehehe, keep up the awesome job Silver," Zen added with a wink before wandering off from the breakfast table and over to where he'd seen Verity go. It didn't take him too long to find her and with a bit of a flourish, Zen was suddenly sitting next to Verity and offering her one of the two plates. "Still not sure what all ya liked, so I tried to get a bit of variety," he added before reclining next to her and taking his first bite of an apple.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:20 pm

Faerie throws a dark look Divine's way, but flops off Diamond's back and onto her hooves. "Fiiiiiiine..." she groans as she shuffles out of the tent. Spotting the colt, she wanders over to him, snagging some food in her telekinetic grip, and sits down with a loud sigh. "I hope we move out soon, this is quite dull."

"I'm on my way Sister."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chowatron

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:26 pm

“Yeah, I know…” Ashen said. Now he knew for sure he was being teased on purpose. Playing along, he walked faster to hurry her along with some chasing. Realizing where he was,stopped him from getting away and caused him to smile with embarrassment. Rose was really good at making him embarrass himself. He had to wonder if she even noticed. Maybe that was why she giggled all of the time. He didn't feel all that hungry, being away was dampening his appetite. Not to any worrying levels, but he was being careful, as though he wasn't being supported by royalty. He still looked over the types of food to find something that might spark some interest in him. He groaned with disappointment at the selection. All nice, but not this morning. As he filled his plate regardless, he’d ask Silver a little question. “Do you know Black Rose well? I’m not normally good at spotting it, but you rolled your eyes at her? She didn’t do anything did she?” Maybe there was some non verbal signal he had missed, while Rose had distracted him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:43 pm

The colt was just happy to see the food in front him, he rarely managed to get anything close to what they served and it was often expensive for him. It normally lead to the "where are your parents" question and it was good that he didn't have to open up an old scar. He took a few pastries and a banana before turning to leave. He had to admit seeing the mare be upset about things being too boring was annoying, but nothing he couldn't handle. "Mind if I provide a little entertainment as we eat? Or least what I can manage?" He said before sitting down and gesturing in front of him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:07 am

Diamond whimpered when Divine growled, lowering his head slightly as she approached him. He was glad he could flex his wings when Faerie got off of his back. "Well...my nymphood stopped when I was given to you, so I apologize for the few immaturity issues I have leftover from that stage of life I never got to complete." He began to venture to get breakfast, but then remembered what he actually ate for breakfast. He turned back around, walking over to Divine and lowering himself into the correct bow that a half changeling would assume when addressing their queen, one that would. "Divine, may I please feed?"

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:39 am

Silver bowed respectfully at Zen's words, smiling gently at him and waving as he moved over to Verity. With a smirk, Verity took her plate and giggled, picking off a chocolate laden pastry, before biting into it hungrily. "Mmm... my goodness this is good," she purred, losing her stoic demeanor for a moment as the sweetness of the pastry overwhelmed her. "I'm glad the food here is actually edible," she mumbled as memories swam in her mind's eye, before she shook them away to watch Zen eat for a moment.

Rose giggled as he tried to hurry her along, before smirking as he flushed in embarrassment. Once she was out of earshot, Silver shook her head and spoke softly to him. "Not yet she hasn't. Listen, Black Rose is... well, adorable. Let's be honest. But she is also a glutton, and had I not warned her, I am sure she would have taken every piece of food available. Just, be careful with food around her, ok?"

Divine sighed as Faerie left, before making sure the tent was empty and closing the entrance, sealing it as best she could. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to bring that up," she said gently, stroking his mane. "And don't bow. Not only do I hate it, but it is kind of pointless when I cannot see anything. Now, I know how hungry you must be, so please, eat up," she whispered in his ear, nuzzling it gently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Sat Dec 05, 2015 7:11 am

Zen nodded to both of Verity's comments about the food while he finished off his apple. When it was finished, he grabbed up a pastry and took a large bite of it. Around then was when he noticed that Verity was watching him so he forced himself to swallow the bite he had and returned the look. "Something the matter?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:20 pm

The colt rook the brief silence as a "duh" and letting his magic flow out of him. He lets out two small magic orbs filled with green magic energy. The two started to mold themselves into the shapes of ponies about the size of dolls and with two swords being formed out of their energy. The one shrunk in order to have the the pony in front of it being slightly taller and had a small horn stuck outside of its head, it's sword hovering near it instead of being held like the bigger construct. In a few moments of what could be considered a stare down, the battle began. They locked blades with the smaller pony immediately before being forced back, sliding about a foot away as the larger leaped into the air. The smaller one rolled in order to avoid being cut in half and continued to dance around the larger pony as the colt glanced at the mare as she watched and hoped she was enjoying the battle.

It was a small thing and something he had done to look over possibilities in a fight. Visual aids normally helped envision such things and was much better than being in an actually battle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chowatron

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:46 pm

Ashen didn't have much doubt her adorableness. That it wasn’t just him that thought so was interesting though. “Yeah, she's not like anypony I've met before,” he admitted rather easily. There were also certain things about her that made her even more interesting. “She works hard, but I understand and will watch out for her. But is that an order?” With the introduction of so many ponies into their group, he really did have no idea as to the hierarchy anymore. Divine was at the top, after that he’d guess Diamond because of how close the two were...after that is was anarchy, as was clear by the goings on around him. It felt nice and lively though, less lonely than what he was used to.He was going to go after Rose but wanted to hang around long enough to hear the response before he ran. With the warning, he was certainly going to keep an eye on his breakfast when he caught up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:26 pm

Faerie perks up as the colt begins to use his magic. "Hmm? What's this?" she murmurs as the figures begin to take shape. "Oh! A mock battle! How very... interesting.." she says, trailing off and seemingly becoming entranced by the scene. A short while in, and her gaze is locked onto the scene, her body not so much as twitching apart from her eyes. Someone who was watching her very carefully might realize she wasn't breathing. This observation would be contradicted by the fact that were a normal pony holding that pose and not breathing, they would collapse onto the table, gasping for breath.

(Basically, she isn't visibly breathing, but she's definitely not dead. Have fun!)

"I'm on my way Sister."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:35 am

Diamond Mind nodded and sighed, standing up and gently nuzzled divine back. He let out a characteristic whine as he opened his mouth partially, drawing a strange, green energy from Divine and into him. He would feed for a few minutes, just staying close to Divine and blushing heavily. He finished eating his fill, sighing contently and nuzzling Divine again. "Th...thank you...my queen..."

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:24 pm

Verity shook her head at Zen's question, giving a weak smile before her characteristic frown returned to her lips. "Not at all. Are you enjoying this as much as I am?" she asked, before digging into another pastry, chocolate sticking to her lips as her tail wagged very gently. Eventually, she finished the last of her pastries, and she gave a full groan, before leaning back and sighing.

Silver Platter considered Ashen's question before shaking her head and smiling. "It is not an order, but it is instead a recommendation. And a request from a concerned sibling," she smiled, before returning to serving food. Rose looked up at him as he approached, hungrily munching the food and swallowing as he approached. "Hey there, finally got your food eh?" she asked, patting the spot next to her, waiting for him to sit down before continuing to eat.

Divine smiled as Diamond began to feed, feeling herself grow weak for a moment, but she shook it off before returning his nuzzles. "Do not call me that. My mother was the queen. My brother, were he alive, would be the king. I am the Oracle, the one who sees all that is hidden by the skeins of time. Nothing more." she sighed and gave him a gentle cuddle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chowatron

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:36 am

Ashen smiled as Rose stopped eating for him, the message he'd been told making it mean a little more. “Hello. Yeah, I got a little held up with...stuff.” He was wary about where he kept his plate as he sat, but tried to be a little discreet about it. He looked at the battlefield that was Black Rose’s plate and she seemed to in firm control. “I'm glad you started without me though. I could have easily been longer if I'd stop to chat properly.” He looked down at his plate, eating slowly. “I knew who I wanted to come back. I might head out on a walk later, something more leisurely than a march...I think there's some ponies that'd tear the camp apart if they had to stay too long. Keep them sane while everypony finishes with their morning stuff. You think that sounds good?” He wasn't sure what made him suddenly care enough to be the morale officer to what were a bunch of mercenaries, but he knew he wanted to put his big breakfast to use and be ready for his next meal. Ashen looked a Black Rose, seeking her approval for the idea, it was taking time away from her after all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:44 pm

The colt noticed on intently she was focused on the mock fight and quickly dropped his gaze in order to continue onto the climax, not having paid enough attention to notice the lack of breathing. The smaller pony went behind the larger one and brought up its fake sword in order to cut into its backside. A powerful kick to the head interrupted his attack and sent it flying. It's opponent slowly made its way to the smaller one as it slowly stirred, as if it was dazed by the hit. Once the larger reached its target, it brought down its sword. A small puff was formed as it made contact. Then, it seemed to tense up and stepped back to reveal a sword embedded in its neck. The smaller figure was now on its side and with its back resting against the blade as it kept its attention focused on the larger before it slumped down and faded out of existence. The smaller pony stood up and faded as well with the weapons following suit afterwards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:19 pm

Faerie Fire snaps awake, her mortal nature quickly reasserting itself. Smiling gleefully, she claps for the show. "That was wonderful! I had no idea you could do that." she says, leaning back in her seat, apparently satisfied for the moment. The novelty would wear off in an hour or so, but they'd probably have something for her to do by then.

"I'm on my way Sister."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:19 pm

"Well it was a bit of a slow morning what with the refresher of a meeting, but it's to be expected hehehe. We are supposed to be marching and maintaining some semblance of professionalism," Zen jokingly said as he struck a mock-serious pose and expression before chuckling a little. "But good company can always make things better," Zen replied as he settled back down next to Verity with a content smile on his face. "Still, all this seriousness ill suits me if it lasts too long," Zen moped out as his eyes drifted upwards in thought. "Maybe there's a festival or something nearby that we could steal away too for an afternoon..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:49 pm

Diamond closed his eyes and nodded. "I'm sorry, I'm supposed to call you 'queen' because of your role to mine. It's a...naturally occurring thing. I apologize." His eyes drooped at the mention of Divine's brother. "What happened was...regrettable...I'm sorry I couldn't do anything to help." He barely reacted to her cuddling, obviously torn up inside over the incident.

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:05 am

Divine smiled and continued to cuddle the changeling, running a hoof through his mane slowly. "It's ok Diamond, but you know I really hate being called queen," she whispered, before shaking her head. "Star... there was nothing you could have done to save him, or my parents. You were too young... I was too young. You needn't apologise," she said, before kissing his forehead.

Verity closed her eyes and shook her head at his antics, before shrugging and sighing. "Perhaps there is... do you know of any villages that are nearby?" she asked with a cock of her head. "I wouldn't mind visiting somewhere a little more... normal than this war camp."

Rose giggled and continued to dig into her plate hungrily, before nodding and pulling him into a tight hug. "A walk? That sounds good... can I come?" she asked, adjusting her skirt, before returning to her food. "I mean, I'm more than happy to walk... you though, you seem to hate doing that," she teased, before nuzzling his cheek with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chowatron

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:38 pm

Ashen carried on eating until Black Rose saw it fit to surprise hug him, tightly and suddenly enough that he let out a surprised gasp. “Yeah...I mean, why, why wouldn’t I let you?” He asked as he let himself get comfortable once again as he was freed. Rose was a strong pony, especially for her nature. “That's not true. It’s just all the boring roads that we take...” The stallion frowned at the teasing as he moved from the nuzzling. “Well, you know what? Maybe you can carry me then!” He teased with some assertion, sticking out his tongue immaturely afterwards. “How’s that sound?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:30 am

Blade smiled. "Yeah, I learned it shortly after I started to make a living for myself. At first, I performed, but my magic ability was found lacking while my swordsmanship was not. So, I became a warrior instead, practicing my craft just in case if I needed it." He said before eating another pastry he had gotten for breakfast.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Sat Dec 26, 2015 2:45 am

"Hmm... lemme take a look," Zen replied with a thoughtful smile as he spread his wings made a little distance between him and Verity before taking off and up into the sky. He'd take a moment to survey the area, not only looking for the signs of a nearby town but also for any signs of an incoming enemy force. When no opposition showed and he had his bearing, Zen landed back at Verity's side. "Heh, yeah I think we're in luck. There's a village not too far from here that should be right in the middle of a festival. It's a little out of the way, but even if the group presses on we should be able to catch back up," Zen said with a bit of a look around to see if anyone was directly looking at them.

Zen grinned all the more when just about everyone already seemed distracted of busy, and so he lowered a wing and his frame down a bit. "Here, climb on and we'll be away before they even notice."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:35 am

Diamond Mind sighed, letting out a low chirrup at the feeling of Divine running a hoof through his mane to soothe him. "If I could have...just..." He shook his head, giving up on the thought. "I apologize for calling you queen, I need to shake that conditioning." He then tapped Divine's snout lightly with a hoof. "Now, let's get you some breakfast."

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:09 am

Divine blinked and looked around. What am I doing here...? She blinked and shook off the feeling of missing something, before striding out of the tent, her thoughts occasionally drifting to her dead brother as she observed the camp around her through her ears. She began to walk towards Black Rose and Ashen, her armour clinking as she strode over.

Black Rose giggled and returned the gesture of sticking her tongue out at him. "I think I can handle that," she purred, before looking up at Divine with a curious smirk. "Everything all right Princess?" She asked, cocking her head with a curious smile.

"I think so... I feel like I'm missing something, but I cannot place what it is... are you and Ashen enjoying your breakfast?" she asked as she dropped down onto the ground next to them.

---

Verity stood up and nodded, wrapping her arms around his waist tightly, before whispering in his ear. "Drop me, and I will curse you a dozen times before I hit the ground." With her warming delivered, she waited for him to pick her up and take off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:23 am

Faerie Fire yawns, thanking Blade for the demonstration, and walking out to look for Divine. There was a strange sense about the place, as if a hole at been torn.
In other words, it felt disturbingly like home. All the more reason to find Divine.
She soon spots the mare wandering over and sitting behind her. "Hello Boss."

"I'm on my way Sister."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   

Back to top Go down

Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next