A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:15 pm

Blade paused as Divine called out to him, he couldn't help give her a warm smile. "I won't." He said before waving for a temporary good bye and moved deeper inside of the castle. He honestly didn't know where anything was outside of where his room was and where the entrance was from there. So, he backtracked a bit until he was near the room he was given and started to wander from there. He rubbed his face slightly as his body felt tired. He really hadn't slept that well in recent time, he really couldn't remember the last time he had a full night's sleep. It was wearing down on him now and his body lacked the adrenaline to keep back the fatigue. He really should have gone with the others.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:43 pm

Diamond sat in the old bedroom, sighing and laying on the bed. His wings were fully extended, buzzing occasionally as he read through an old book of his. He was frustrated and homesick, making the same frustrated noise from before and closing the book, hugging it against himself. He would eventually stand up, packing some equipment in an old bag along with some clothing, before searching around the room for other supplies.

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:32 am

Black Rose smiled as the worried stallion started to relax, and she began to hum a gentle tune, still stroking his mane softly. "I'm glad you're okay sweetie... especially after I managed to fall and injure myself when I was supposed to be teaching you." With a small giggle she rolled him over so he was facing her, and she nuzzled his snout before kissing him, and wrapping her limbs around him in a tight cuddle.

The mage blinked as Zen managed to lead both her and Faerie to his room, not the medical centre. She looked at Faerie, gesturing to the hallway. "I don't suppose you could wait here whilst I heal his wounds?" She asked, though it was more of a command than a request. Once she and Zen were alone in the room, she managed to track down a Mend staff. Raising the staff and muttering a few words, the wounds on Zen's body began to heal. "Verity," she said quietly, watching his body.

Diamond raised a hoof and knocked on the door, not waiting for a response before walking into Diamond's room and sighing. "Diamond, what are you doing?" She asked as she listened to what he was doing, blocking the door as she waited for a response.

The maid who had served Blade before happened upon him and she bent down, a plate of food hovering behind her. "Excuse me sir, would you like something to eat and drink after the fight?" she asked with a comforting smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:04 pm

"Ahhhhh," Zen let out a relaxed sigh as the healing magic did it's thing, closing his wounds the rest of the way and going a ways towards replacing the lost blood. As he felt life and energy refill his form, Zen stretched out his wings and his legs, loving the feeling of being able to move them without, or at least lesser amounts of sharp pain. The mage's words though caught him a little off guard and he looked over at her with curious eyes. "Verity," he repeated quietly and mostly to himself as he tested the name himself. Then with a flourish that might have been a bit grander than he actually felt capable of, the stallion flung himself off the bed and came to stand next to Verity pulling her into a hugging embrace with a wing.

"Hehehe, well looks like I owe you one all over again for that healing, hehehe" Zen said with grin and chuckle. "But in all seriousness, thank you Verity, it's good to feel like all my hooves are out of the grave again," he said in a less joking manner before looking towards the door. "So shall we go join the others and see what the Divine wants to talk to us all about?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:50 am

Faerie rolls her eyes, but waits outside the room. Once the door is closed, she presses an ear up to it as unobtrusively as she can, trying to eavesdrop on the conversation.

"I'm on my way Sister."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chowatron

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:32 am

“Yeah…” A wave of warmth washed over Ashen as he became aware of slight prickling of sweat. “I'm glad you're well too. I think we will both sleep rather well when we get the opportunity.” He smiled softly, but felt a little guilty. His mind hadn’t been thinking about how she was doing as he charged towards the battle. He was glad to be where he was now though. The tired stallion didn’t give much resistance to being rolled around and pulled closer. He closed his eyes and kissed back. There was certainly a feeling that he had know Black Rose for longer than he actually had. Plenty had happened.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:49 pm

Diamond turned to see Divine, and flinched slightly as he noticed she was blocking his way. "What am I doing? I'm frustrated, angry, and damn near ready to just go home and conquer it. I'm nothing short of homesick, and I'm damn near done with dealing with these assassins. I'd like to find whoever is sending them and kill them." He sighed, throwing himself on the bed and laying there.

Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:41 pm

The colt had to admit that it felt strange to be called "sir" by an adult, but wasn't going to make her stop. He was surprised that he had the luck to have come across her and it seemed that his luck got even better as he saw the food she was carrying. He was sure that the bed he had just passed up would have been better than a late night snack, but food was better than nothing. "Yeah, I could go for something after that."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:51 am

Verity shook her head as she continued to heal his wounds until they were little more than a memory, before blinking in surprise as he launched himself onto her, a wing wrapping her up as she groaned. "What are you doing?" she asked as she looked at him, slightly confused as he hugged her. "And yes, you do. I expect some more of that delicious food you gave me earlier. And yes, I suppose we should."

Despite Faerie's best efforts, she would be unable to hear what was going on, and would be forced back as the mage walked out of the room, sparing her a glance.

Rose sighed contently as she felt Ashen kiss back, before closing her own eyes and just cuddling into him softly. She nibbled one of her ears softly, her limbs wrapped around his chest as she fell asleep, snoring gently.

"No Diamond. You're not. We are heading north to the Kingdom of Davela, and more specifically, the Capital City of Rosaria, and to meet the Sakura Princess. We need to see if these attacks have occurred anywhere else, before we attack an unknown foe." Divine sighed and sat down on the bed next to him. "Please stay calm Diamond."

The maid smiled and nodded, guiding him to a table and laying out the food for him, as well as a cup of tea and another of water. "Here you are sir... Knowing the Oracle you will be heading out soon... would you mind if I came along to assist you?" She asked, sitting down opposite him.

Chapter Two: The Beginning

Oh... hello everyone. I see you've reached the Second Chapter of this tale. Congratulations.

Now, I bet you're wondering what happens now, so allow me to explain. At the end of the previous chapter, and the beginning of the next, I'll pop up to tell you, and allow you to finish off your current bit of story. Then, in the GM post, the story will jump ahead a few days, or whatever time frame is necessary.

So, just to recap, you finish off this part of the story in your next post, and prepare for a time skip. Also, you'll be meeting me soon. I hope you like me.

~Black Rabbit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:54 am

[Faerie isn't really doing much of significance, so I will just list what she bought/stole]
*Bronze Lance
*Heal Staff.

"I'm on my way Sister."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:36 am

"Hehehe, then we'll swing by the kitchen on our way to the meeting. It's late and a little informal, so she can put up with us having a late night snack," Zen went on as he walked with Verity out of his room and onward into the castle, in a direction he hoped would actually be the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:48 am

Blade started to eat the food as she started to talk about their situation. The offer about doing with surprised him. He took a few moments longer than he should've to finish what was in his mouth as he tried to think of a reason why she would come. "First let me ask two questions. First being, why you want to come along and the second is being what can you do to help us." He waited for her answer, not taking another bit until she gave her response. In all honesty, it wasn't his call to bring her along or not, it was Divine's. They would have to ask for her approval in the end.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chowatron

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:15 am

Ashen groaned slightly. He was feeling pretty good inside, it was the physical side that was the problem. It was going to be a great pain getting up again when the time came around with a sleeping pony gripping him. He was for too jumpy for anything requiring such delicacy. Still, seeing Black Rose rest gave him a little more energy. He was tired, but still didn’t have the calm to sleep, his eyes feeling fuzzy and lacking focus every time he closed them. He used the time to rest a little still, but mostly to defragment his thoughts now that things had slowed down. He was going to show up to the meeting tired, but far more composed than he was now. He wasn’t gonna...if there was something big he needed to say he’d be ready to do it. Hr was the only real solider, so it all fell to him to make sure everything was properly adhered to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:16 am

Diamond made the noise a third time, throwing his book across the room and flopping down on the bed. It was obvious that he was crying, and he made absolutely zero attempt to hide it. "I...it's not fair. I...I don't get see my father...my mother....any of my other family members." He buried his face in the pillow, sobbing. "I...I'm nothing more than a slave...your slave, yes, but a slave none the less...I am a prince! A prince! And yet I'm a nothing more than a slave..." He went limp, sighing and closing his eyes. "D...Divine? Could we stay in here tonight?"

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:33 am

~Several Days Later~

The days following the attack had been hectic for the group, With Divine spending some time consoling and comforting Diamond, as well as agreeing to the maid joining them on their travels. Now heading north-west, the group had been joined by Black Rose and the other maid, Silver Platter.

Divine looked up at the group that surrounded her, the dawning sun rising over the horizon and filling the "command" tent with fresh light. Laid out in the centre of the table was a large map, with each of the four continents laid out in impressive detail. "So, I was saying, we shall continue to head north-west from here till we reach the port city of Austere, before we sail for Davela. It is unclear to what strength our foes possess, but we must be wary, even after we left under the cover of night."

Next to Ashen Black Rose shivered and pressed up against him as a gentle breeze wafted through, extinguishing several of the candles, though it made little difference to the level of light. "Are you excited?" She murmured in his ear. "We get to see the other continents..." Her tail flicked nervously as she stared at the map.

Next to Zen resided the protective mage, whom had been given a lesser tome so that she could defend herself, whilst not posing a significant threat to the camp. "Interesting... so we go to see the shape changers first," she mumbled, looking at Zen. "How do you feel about those who can transform?" Verity asked quietly.

For Diamond, Blade and Faerie, they were scattered around the room, the soft sounds of breakfast being prepared by Silver drifting into the tent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:28 pm

Zen was watching the map as the situation was explained with a serious expression, his eyes seeming to study the features rather distinctly. Whenever someone started talking though, his eyes wold glance about to them and wait until they stopped speaking. When Verity actually addressed him, Zen's eyes would flick to her, his expression hard and deep in thought for a moment before he responded. "They can be some of the hardest to read card players, hehehe," he replied, barely managing to make it through the whole sentence before his expression broke into a grin and he chuckled a little.

"Hehehe, though seriously, the transformations themselves can be quite a sight to see," he added while still grinning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:59 pm

Faerie passes aimlessly around the tent, occasionally poking Diamond and peeking over Blade's shoulder. She is bored. bored, bored, bored, bored....
eventually, she wanders back to Diamond, and flops onto his shoulder. "They will not. Stop, Talking. Bored. Entertain me, now." she mumbles, slurring her words.

"I'm on my way Sister."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chowatron

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:26 pm

“Davela, Seralav, Trikeren...It's not a holiday…If we're going everywhere it will take a while. A lot of walking,” Ashen said back half heartedly, having mixed feelings himself. He was half nervous, half excited, and half missing home already. That didn’t add up properly but his feelings didn’t either. Honestly, with Black Rose against him it felt a little like a holiday. He was also pretty sure it was not the temperature that drew her close.  “I just hope it was only Divine, and then the only people we need to worry about our ourselves.” If Ashen reflected, which he did not, that was almost like painting a target on the group instead of anypony else, which meant more fighting...

He hardly needed to study the map, he'd seen it before and the route they were taking didn't strike him as odd. He didn't feel like he was leaving the country as a soldier. He was sure they weren't army strength, but he'd been repeatedly told no on the subject of trying to involve real troops. He didn't want to pound any drums before knowing where to go. Ashen sighed, shook his head and leaned in Rose as much as she did him while he tried to stay focused on what was being said by Divine. The rest of the tent proved pretty distracting however.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:08 am

Diamond had his head in a book, as per the norm. He was feeling much better having purged his feelings after all his years, and his head felt clearer. He flipped to chapter 32, smiling as he read onward. Prince Alistar stepped forward, blade in mouth as he confronted Lord Vallam. Lord Vallam's horn lit up, raising his Levin blade and- Then Farie poked Diamond, interrupting his reading and causing him to squawk like a griffon. He proceeded to drop his book and cover his mouth with his hooves. "Sorry. What do you want to do? I don't quite understand what you want."

[Diamond Mind has learned how to squawk]

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:03 am

Divine's eyelid twitched as she listened to each of the separate conversations that were going on around the tent, before her ears twitched in confusion as her head turned to Diamond. "Did... Did you just squawk?" She asked quietly, her previous train of thought completely derailed. Shaking her head, she sighed and sniffed the air. "It seems breakfast is ready, and you are all to distracted... just remember, we are simply a group travelling north, so act natural," she shook her head one final time, before walking over and picking up Diamond's book.

Verity stared at Zen for a moment, before gauging his response and shaking her head, a tiny smile forming on her lips. "You are... quite an interesting stallion. I am glad you saved my life. I cannot wait to get back at the bastards that hired me," she replied, following him wherever he might go.

Rose giggled and rolled her eyes, still leaning against the stallion as Divine announced the meeting was over. "What, are you lazy to walk all that distance?" She purred in his ear. "I could always carry you," she hummed, her tail flicking again and tapping his flank. "Shall we go get breakfast?" She asked with purr, her mouth extremely close to his ear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:19 am

Faerie grumbles, still draped across Diamond like an overly-large scarf. "Entertaaaaain me. I'm bored. Not all that concept to understand. Do something about it, won't you?"
Secretly, she was quite pleased at the disturbance she had already caused; however, that alone wold soon fade into distant memory. Sh needed a more long lasting source of entertainment, and she had chosen Diamond for this.

"I'm on my way Sister."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chowatron

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:54 pm

Ashen did feel sorry for Divine. She wasn't doing anything wrong and there was no excuse for ignoring her, but he didn't think the strange pony he knew as Faerie Fire was in the wrong to be bored. More interesting and entertaining things were so close by. “You joke about carrying me and laziness, but if I have to fight after so much marching, I won’t be able to do it. I’ve never done more than a parade in my life,” Ashen whined, lowering his head and shaking it in defeat. He perked up again though as he felt something. The tail he could feel was surely no accident this time. “Yeah, let’s eat. I...should be able to walk that far.” He meant it as a joke, but may have said it in a way which hid the fact.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:53 pm

"Hehehe, as am I," Zen replied as he grinned back at Verity with a little chuckle. "So why don't we go get some breakfast?" Zen asked partially rhetorically while already beginning to walk out of the tent. "And don't worry Divine, I'm still for the most part a mercenary, so this is pretty casual," Zen before wandering out of the tent and towards the rather swell smells of cooking breakfast. If it was ready, he'd secure a plate for both himself and Verity before trying to find a spot to enjoy the meal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:47 pm

Diamond looked over at Divine. "That was most definitely a squawk. I think I can now finish that griffon transformation I've been working on..." He attempted to move his wings, finding that Faerie hadn't moved. "Faerie, you act like a child. I'm not your foalsitter. If you absolutely need one, that can be arranged and I can replace your bow with a toy. Now get off of me, you weigh more than a pregnant mare." He was obviously annoyed, and wouldn't even wait on her to respond, standing up and moving to a clear spot before shaking his entire body to remove Faerie.

Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Thu Nov 26, 2015 2:26 pm

The colt had stayed quiet for the whole thing and was just looking over his sword once more as if it had dulled overnight. He had to admit that he did not expect the squawk. It got him to look around and was glad that things were explained. Since a griffon randomly appearing to crash their breakfast meal was not going get it without a good fight. He happily got up from his seat, chuckling a bit Diamond and Faerie as they spoke to one another, making sure to put himself at the end of the line in hopes that he could still watch it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   

Back to top Go down

Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next