A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:53 am

Diamond slowly came to, looking around with blurred vision and seeing Divine. He would sit up, his gaze fixated on her, and would gently nuzzle her and sighed. "Wh....uhng...Pain sure is something..." He picked up his book and re-affixed his sword to his side, before seeing the bandage on Divine's foreleg. "Is that dried and has it clotted yet? If it hasn't, I can glue it shut with a....natural adhesive..."

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:33 am

The surrender wasn't quite something he'd been expecting, and even less was the mare's reluctance to go ahead with a few more head explosions given that these ponies had so very recently been trying to kill her. But the enemy dropping their weapons was more than enough of an invitation for him to let out a sigh and for his hooves to drop to his sides. When the question posed by the mage came, Zen looked back over his shoulder towards her, flashing her a grin after a second. "Yeah alright," he said in between a couple pants. As he drew closer to the former enemies though, Zen lifted one sword and kept it pointed at them while the flat of the blade of the other sword was used bat the weapons off to the side. "Now pant why don't we just step outside? pant No sudden movements and all that," he went on while motioning for them to start moving towards the door with a sword. He was also careful to always make sure he was between them and the mage mare.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:47 am

The colt was about ready to pursue the mare when the stallion gave started speaking, forcing him to pause. He was uneasy about how their opponent seemed to be happy about their defeat. His gaze drifted over their weapons as Nyx told them both to drop their weapons and get rid of them, not entirely sure that they would comply or that they had something under their nonexistent sleeves. Once their weapons were away, he would help with tying them up or at least watch, not paying attention to the small misadventure that Nyx had gone on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:06 am

The stallion had already tossed his axe away, and the mare sighed and dropped her weapon, before kicking it away. The mare cried out as she was tied up, and the stallion growled, glaring at Blade. "Maybe, you should tie the wounded one up a little looser."

The moment that Faerie touched the Wedding Bouquet, there was huge flash of white light, and her clothes shifted and warped, before the light faded and revealed that she was now wearing a long, flowing white wedding dress, her previous clothes deposited in a neat pile on the floor.

Divine nodded at Ashen's words, smiling gently. "Thank you for that info Ashen... I'm glad not all of them were butchered. You should go back to Black Rose soon... I'm sure she misses your company." She turned her attention to Diamond and smiled gently, booping his snout with her good hoof. "If you would be so kind, then yes, I would appreciate it."

The mare frowned and raised her tome. "All of you, out. I'm fairly certain that the rest of your allies have fallen outside this room. Go be tied up with any that survived." The remaining members took one look at her tome, before running out of the room. Once they were gone, she smiled and tore the bedsheets. "Sorry about overriding your authority, but you are panting quite heavily, and I cannot have the only pony keeping the rest of your group from killing me dying." She said, before binding his wounds tight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:11 am

Faerie looks down, then down, then up. "Uhhhh....." she says, profoundly confused. "How am I goign to explain this?" she wonders, putting her old clothes into the sack.
Hearing the cry, she sighs and walks back to where Blade and their foes are. "If any of you so much as asks, I will put an arrow through your skull. Count on it." she says before anyone can comment on her change in attire.

"I'm on my way Sister."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:16 am

Blade snorted as the stallion complained. "Sir," The title simply given because his mother had told him to refer to adult stallions as such when he was younger and simply hadn't broken out of the habit. "if you two hadn't trespassed, then she wouldn't be..." The sentence being left to hang when Nyx came back in a wedding gown. His mouth was left open as he tried to decide which question he should ask first though with the threat, he clamped his mouth shout. His gaze shifted around for a few moments as he finished his tightening of the rope. "Alright, let's go see if we can find any of the others. Unless you want to change, because I can go find them and you can make sure these two dont do anything." The last part of his sentence was just for the sake of his skull and hoped he would be given the chance to even finish it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:03 am

Zen didn't mind the mage's firm words, and once the former assailants made their exit, Zen didn't even try to hold himself up anymore. The stallion slumped to the floor with a rather ungracious thud where upon his wings hung limply at his sides. "Heh, pant I still think I'm not going to mind it all too much pant not when I'm cut up this bad," Zen commented before gritting his teeth while his wounds were bound. "Hehehe, and yeah, they'd better not even think of laying a hoof on ya. I got far too cut up just trying to ke-, to make sure you didn't come to greater harm. Still, might want to hide that or pass it back to me before they get in here," Zen added with a notion towards the damaged spell book before setting his one badly wounded but bandaged left foreleg into a custom sling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chowatron

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:58 am

“I will,” Ashen replied. “I just thought we'd be...it's a little late, or early for a long debriefing, I guess. I'm not really needed here anymore, am I?” He was uncertain about what to do. Divine made a good point, there were places he'd personally rather be, but professionally the best place for him would be where he was, even if he was dressed less than professionally. At the exact moment he had nothing that he needed, so he carried on with his observation, postponing interaction under the excuse of adjusting his dress slightly. At least he hadn't gotten any wounds to speak of, the dress still seemed rather salvageable, if he ever intended to wear it again. It might have held a little shock factor, but it didn't really seem serious enough for who who was meant to be. It still might make some casualwear, at least around Rose.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:40 pm

Diamond nodded, smiling at the boop. He carefully removed the bandage, making sure that she wouldn't bleed by applying pressure with one hoof, then licking one of the holes in his other foreleg, licking it until a green substance began to leak out, and he then applied it to the injury, pasting the wound shut. After he finished, he would levitate the book he brought along and move next to Divine. "I think the fighting has stopped. I would like to interrogate the prisoners."

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:57 pm

Divine hissed slightly as he pressed the green goop into her wound, licking her lips before sighing as she felt her wound seal up. She stood slowly, leaning against Diamond carefully before shaking her head. "No Diamond, you're still a little stressed. I don't want you... I don't know, accidentally hurting one, because you let your anger get out of control."

With a grunt she found her footing and walked over to Ashen, tapping his shoulder. "You should get back to Rose, explain the situation. Just make sure you get to the Dining Hall in three hours... we're going to have a meeting about this, and I want everyone involved there." With that said, she moved towards the second group.

The stallion grunted at Blade and rolled his eyes. "I understand that Kid, but if your prisoner dies because she bled out because you tied her up to tight, you've lost a prisoner." He tried to explain, not saying a word about Faerie or her dress.

Divine however, did as she approached. "Faerie... I see you found my spare bouquet. Or rather, I hear that you did. Are you enjoying that dress?" She asked as she loosened the ropes on the wounded mare.

Inside the bedroom, the mage clicked her tongue in annoyance and flicked the book to him. "Fine, but you will still bleed out if we don't get you to a doctor... shall I carry you?" She asked, ready to bend underneath him and carry him out. "Because I doubt you can carry yourself at this point."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:24 pm

Zen deftly pocketed the book in one of the front pockets of his coat, making sure the mage saw where it'd been placed before accepting her help. "Hehehe, I wouldn't count me out just yet. Some of this looks worse than it is," Zen replied as he shakily got to his hooves while one of his wings laid across her back to help support himself. He then tried to take mostly stand on his own hooves, only to wince in pain while leaning back onto the mage a bit more. "Ehhe, though I guess it's still pretty bad," Zen said through a pained grin while beginning to hobble towards the door with the mage's help.

Once he was able to see into the hallway, Zen looked up and down it's length until he caught sight of the others. "Ah, so that's why they stopped coming. Not sure how to even say how glad I am to see ya's, things were getting a little uh... close back there," he said with a gesture to some of the wounds coating his body and the blood that had turned parts of his coat a darker shade.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:05 am

Faerie looks up at Divine, fairly annoyed. "Why am I in a dress? Why can I not get out of the dress? What are you all purpl- don't answer that last one. Just.... Please give me the summary when there's time." She says, sighing.

"I'm on my way Sister."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chowatron

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:44 am

Ashen was a little glad he was turned away when Diamond applied his natural adhesive. He didn't need anything that made him feel more uneasy. “Alright,” he said. “I’ll get back to her.” There wasn't much thought to be given to the matter. He didn't particularly want to tie anypony up in the first place, so being given a free pass from a superior to bail on the task was nice. Divine was a nice boss. He'd met a few nice ponies recently, lots of not so nice ones, but it was his job to remove those ones. It all worked out fine, which only made his anxieties worse, since that meant he had to be due some bad luck somewhere. He sighed as he walked, doing plenty of thinking. When he arrived, as he was ordered he moved to the door, knocking twice, he then didn't wait for the invitation to enter, though his eyes were closed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:40 pm

The colt looked at her wound and waited to see if there was any blood coming from it. He didn't have a lot of time to assess it as Divine came in, making him smile a bit. The outright shock of the archer made him giggle until Divine loosened his bindings. He looked at it briefly before grimace, but quickly brought his attention back to their current task. He didn't hear anymore fighting which could be either good or bad. His attention shifted to behind himself as he looked to see if any other intruders were coming down, but not seeing anyone at the moment. "It's good to see you're alright, but I think we need to check if there are anymore hiding."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:11 pm

Diamond would nod, walking along with Divine. "You're right...I'm not in the clearest state of mind. I shall restrain myself." Diamond would hold back a snicker upon seeing Faerie in a wedding dress. "I see someone is expecting marriage soon. I'll try to arrange something, but no promises." He'd glance at the prisoners, and look at Divine. "I assume you have her taken care of. I'll check on the ma-" He then saw Zen. He would run over, and stop by him. "Hold still. This may sting a bit, but it'll stop you from bleeding out. I'm going to need to remove your coat, if that's okay with you..."

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Sat Oct 31, 2015 3:47 am

Divine was quiet for a moment, her ears turning and twitching as she listened. Her breathing slowed for a moment before she let out a sigh of relief and smiled at Blade. "You needn't worry, there are no more enemies in close proximity, and I can hear no sounds of violence elsewhere in the castle. I believe our foes can to strike down the mage we captured." She snorted at Faerie, her smile growing wider. "You should not take things that do not belong to you Faerie. That was an enchanted wedding bouquet. Your class has been changed and your clothing changed to reflect that. You can only take that dress of when preparing to go to bed, getting it cleaned or when you change class." She giggled. "It is unfortunate that you selected one of the few classes that have set clothing. I would also be wearing such a dress, but mine is being cleaned."

The mage watched Diamond run over to Zen and she growled. "Do not touch him. He is the one who protected me, and I shall return the favor, not some changeling guard for the Oracle." Huffing, she glared at him, before helping Zen towards the infirmary. "Do not worry either, I will not exploit his momentary weakness... I have that much honour at least."

Divine's ear perked up and she nodded. "As you wish. But, and this goes for all of you, I expect to see all of you in the dining room in an hour... it best we discuss what has happened here in a slightly more formal manner." Once the magus and Zen had left, Divine moved to Diamond's side and nuzzled his neck. "Could you help me take the prisoners to their cells?" She asked, before turning to Blade and Faerie. "You too may take the time between then and now off. I recommend that you relax for now."

As Ashen stepped into the room, and actually opened his eyes, he would be greeted by the sight of Black Rose, now without her maid outfit, smiling at him. "I'm glad to see you're back... Everything alright?" She asked, patting the spot beside her on the bed, expecting him to take a seat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Sat Oct 31, 2015 3:54 am

Faerie freezes, slowly turning to glare at Diamond. "Rrrrrrrrr" she snarls, her bow raising and an arrow sliding into place. Her attention is divided as Divine begins explaining the wedding dress, causing her to utterly lose interest in Diamond. "I saw it, therefor it was mine. You should've included a warning label on things that were formerly yours, as a simple courtesy to those such as me. And I do hope it can at least be modified to match traditional wedding colors... I am not of the Frostella's...." She lowers the bow, either not caring or having forgotten why she had it up in the first place. She perks up as the mage takes custody of Zen, and decides to wander after them. Perhaps there would be something shiny on the way to the infirmary.

"I'm on my way Sister."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Sat Oct 31, 2015 1:05 pm

Zen had been about to reply to Diamond, let him know that the bleed was already stopped thanks to the bindings and that he just needed the blood put back in him, but the mage soundly beat him to it. He hadn't expected such ferocity when it came to just making sure he was okay, but he wasn't about to argue with it and risk having that turned against him. Instead he just grinned kind of sheepishly, or as sheepishly as he could force since there was still a pretty present ache from the wounds as they passed. As they continued onward Zen called back, "sorry Diamond but she's got it covered. If you're really wanting to stop some bleeding though, there might be a couple that aren't corpses yet back in her old room... I also seem to have left one of my swords back there, I'd appreciate it if you didn't take it." He added at the end, though obviously he still had two swords one him, one in each scabbard at his sides, one of which being the weapon picked up from the assassin leader.

A short while later down the hall, Zen looked towards the mage as she helped him along. "So umm... thanks for back there and for now. I would probably have an extra hole or gash in me if it wasn't for you, and who knows what Diamond was going to do if he got my coat off," Zen started with a weak little chuckle as they continued along in step. He was oblivious to Faerie for the moment as there was just too much distracting him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chowatron

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:41 pm

Ashen lingered where he stood uncertainly for a moment before walking towards the bed and and sitting where invited, not bothering to change just yet. there was time before he'd have to set out again. “It...it is now. More hero stuff. Don't worry too much.” It was a funny statement coming through him. “I'm sure you won't have to clean it up, it wasn't on your watch after all.” He gave a sigh of great tiredness. He hadn't slept at all and had been rather active. It was worse than a day of marching, though he'd probably be just as sore after he got around to sleeping. “I’m glad you’re here. I can tell you all about it later, when I know a little more.” He rested his head on his hooves, still looking at Rose with his eyes open as rested. His mouth faltered in a way that might have been an exhausted smile. Did Divine make a mistake singling him out? He wasn't near the level of the other ponies. He had one pony that thought he was pretty cool at least.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:17 am

Diamond stopped, making a strange noise that only Divine would recognize. "Fine. Go about your business. It's not like I was much needed anyhow..." He walked away from everyone else, going through the castle until he got to his original guest room. The one he occupied when he first got there. Sighing, he opened the door and went through, before shutting it behind him.

Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:34 am

Blade simply kept quiet, smiling as he saw that Zen was still alive. He was unneeded at the moment and truly couldn't see how he could help by following them. So, he looked over to the group. "Hey, I'm going to wander around for a bit." He said before turning to leave, having still been in the habit to tell others where he was going before leaving, especially on a night like this. He doubted that there would any intruders would remain after the defeat, but it never hurt to have someone know where you're going. At least not with those you trusted. He
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:50 am

Divine cocked her head, both at the noise Diamond had made, as well as Faerie's statement. "As you wish Diamond. We will have words later. As for you Faerie..." She turned and continued to cock her head. "Are you some form of thief, or just under the misinterpretation that everything is yours? As for the dress, I will see what I can do regarding the colour..."

The mage simply nodded and continued to walk, supporting him. "Do you know the way to the medical facilities here? Else, we can head to your room I suppose." She looked over her shoulder and frowned at Faerie, but said nothing as she was too tired, and too busy supporting Zen.

Divine paused as Blade began to walk off. "Do be careful Blade, make sure you don't get lost," she gave him a friendly smile, knowing he probably wouldn't.

Black Rose smiled softly and pulled Ashen into the bed with her, snuggling up against him and stroking his mane with a hoof gently. "Hush now," she whispered, kissing his cheek. "Just relax for now sweetie..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:53 am

Faerie calls over her shoulder "Everything in the world is mine, you lot are just renting it." There is no real fire in it, though she does seem serious. she seems utterly unruffled by the mage's frown. "I know where the medical facilities are." Faerie says, in a way suggesting she intended for the mage to request their location.

"I'm on my way Sister."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chowatron

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:02 pm

Ashen did as he was told and shut his mouth, closing his eyes as he was pulled in closer. He didn't really give much resistance though he was a little nervous. A soft kiss eased this stiffness slightly as he relaxed, finding more comfort in the bed. It was like Rose said, he needed to relax. He couldn’t fall asleep yet though, and that was the danger. He couldn’t just simply nap in a bed like he was in, with the caring company that he had.  Important things would be missed if he couldn’t show up to the meeting, that’s what he kept thinking. He still said nothing and let himself fall into the bed comfortably.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:08 pm

"Oh yeah, just take this next turn up here and it's a little further down the hall I think," Zen replied trying to recall from his little exploration earlier. The busted up stallion didn't even bother noticing Faerie. "At least that's the way to the medical rooms, not actually too sure where my room is, I hadn't gotten the chance yet to go to it... ah dangit, I just remembered, you could use healing staves, couldn't ya? Should have just asked if the Divine had a spare," Zen said partially to himself as one hoof lightly slapped his forehead.

When they finally did reach a proper room (his or the medical), Zen unceremoniously climbed into the bed, taking just enough care to try and not re-open any wounds and awaited healing. While he waited, Zen turned his head to look at the mage and grinned. "Hehehe, well this is a bit of a turn of events. Don't suppose I could finally get your name now, could I?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   

Back to top Go down

Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next