A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
The_Pariah

PostSubject: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:57 am

For a thousand years, the land of Equestria had been peaceful. A great war, sparked by the great Dragon of Chaos, Thanatos, had ravaged the land, his power so enormous that in order to divide its people, he split the continent into four islands. The battle raged for a century before Thanatos was defeated by the leader of the eastern island, the first Oracle. Using the Fire Emblem, a seal created from the union of each land, and Naga, the Goddess of Light, he tore Thanatos from the sky, and thrust him deep into the earth.

In the thousand years that followed, the four Islands, Equinox, Davela, Seralav, and Trikeren, worked towards peace. Even with the overriding desire, a cult began to grow quietly in the shadows. Calling themselves Thanites, the cult desired to bring their namesake back to the world, so that he would walk their earth again. However, they held little power on the world stage, and bided their time until they struck at the descendant of the first Oracle, a thousand years after the defeat of Thanatos…

~~~~~~~

Divine stood quietly as she waited, sweat trickling down her neck. “Remind me why I have to wear this ridiculous outfit again?” She asked Diamond, who was standing dutifully to her right. The outfit she was referring to was a long, dark blue dress. Her forehooves were clad in armoured boots, the only part of her usual outfit she was allowed to keep, the steel shining. Completing the outfit was a blindfold, pure white, wrapped over her eyes.

She could hear the cheers of her ponies, and she moved to the doors in front of her. As they slid open she flinched, frowning as their grating reached her sensitive ears. “Those doors need oiling,” she murmured as she stepped out onto the balcony overlooking the centre square of the capital of Equinox, Ylisstol. Below her stood thousands of ponies, cheering at the sight of her. Her armour clinked softly as she waved, listening to them, and hoping that Diamond had followed her.

In a dark alleyway to the left of the square a small group of ponies gathered. Cloaked in darkness, they watched as Divine walked onto the balcony. Drawing an ancient tome from their cloak, one of the ponies raised a hoof. “Valflame!” She shouted, a bolt of flame lancing outwards.

Last edited by The_Pariah on Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:41 am

Faerie Fire stands near the edge of the crowd, her bow slung across her back. She cheers with the other ponies at the Divine's appearance, but her's is a hollow cheer. Something felt wrong to her. She couldn't put her hoof on it though. Still, at least the Divine was finally appearing. First time since her crowning, too. A momentous occasion to be sure.
The atmosphere was ruined a moment later as a bolt of flame flies over the heads of the crowd. Her eyes whip towards the direction it came from, quickly tracking the path of its ascent. Having gotten a rough idea, Faerie Fire starts pushing through the crowd in that direction.

"I'm on my way Sister."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:29 am

The Half changeling chuckled at Divine. "It's for your protection and for public appearances. I had to wear my best coat and chainmail. I even had to comb my mane." Diamond Mind had his best overcoat on, it was embroidered with golden thread, while the main thread was dark blue. His underclothing was a chainmail over a simple shirt, coupled with his trousers. 

He followed Divine, wincing and buzzing his blue-tinted gossamer wings. "Noted, Divine. Get someone to oil the hinges on the balcony door." He continued out, smiling as he looked over the crowd. Something felt off to him, he scanned the crowd out of paranoia.

Diamond Mind saw it clear as day. A spell. Fire based by the looks of it. Not enough time to block it. He reared up, wrapping his hole-filled forelegs around Divine, then launched himself back through the open balcony door using a combination of his wings and his hind legs, though she was heavy.

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:06 am

Zen had been in the thick of the crowd when the Divine got out onto the balcony. He grinned and applauded when she stepped out, happy to see her even if wasn't quite sure why. The crowd's cheering was certainly contagious, and so was their panic when the flames erupted. Rather than scream or run though, Zen spread his wings, jumped up, and took to the air to fly up for a better view.

The twin swords in their sheaths that rested below his wings rattled at the sudden movement, but remained in place against the red trench coat. At this level he could see the Divine where she was after Diamond had pulled her back inside the building. Then Zen shifted his gaze back to where he thought the blast had come from, though he wasn't positive yet while looking for signs of ponies fleeing the scene or getting ready to try again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:49 pm

Divine heard the spell arcing towards her, and she stepped back into Diamond's waiting forelegs. She screamed as he dragged her inside, though it was more through surprise than fear. The doors slammed shut with a bang, the sound of screams and crumbling stone tumbling outside. "What the actual hell was that?" She growled, smiling briefly at Diamond as thanks before turning to one of the guards. "Where did that even come from?" She demanded angrily, sliding out of the heavy dress she had been forced to wear.

She turned to walk away, to make sure her citizens were safe, but stopped. A dozen figures in black robes stood at the end of the hallway, blocking her escape from the hallway. Divine growled again, but she was unarmed. "I see then... you're the ones who attacked me?"

Once Faerie had pushed her way through the crowd, she would find herself at the entrance to a darkened alleyway. If her eyesight was good enough she would be able to see a few ponies in robes, their hoods down, loitering at the end of it.

Similarly, once Zen was in the air, he would have a pretty good view of the unfolding scene. Divine had been dragged into to the castle, and the balcony she had been standing on had fallen to the ground, though it seemed that no-one had been injured thankfully. Looking in the direction of the blast, he would spot Faerie heading into the alleyway, and again, if his eyesight was exceptional, then he may spot the ponies in robes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:54 pm

Faerie growls, her archer's eyesight easily picking up the too-dark-to-be-shadows robes. She unslings her steel bow with telekinesis and fires an arrow at the nearest one.
"You're going to pay for that, whoever you are!"
As the arrow flies, Faerie realizes that she just acted ponies with the ability to being down a balcony all be herself, without any plan. Upon this fact hitting her, she prepares to run.

"I'm on my way Sister."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:17 am

Zen was already flying towards Faerie when she called out to some ponies he couldn't see yet, and while he followed the arrow for a while, he lost it farther down the alleyway among the various other shapes. Not letting himself have time for a choice, Zen flew low past Faerie, glancing back to throw her a reassuring smile and quickly saying, "Let's get'm."

Looking forward once again, Zen unsheathed his two swords while he flew down the alleyway. As the Robed figures came into distinguishable view, he shifted his grip on the left sword so it's blade was down while the other still pointed up in his right hoof. He then raised the downward pointing sword before him while raising the second in preparation to strike.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:16 pm

Diamond Mind let out a sigh of relief as the door slammed shut. "That was an assassination attempt, I presume. I didn't see where the blast came from." He followed her down the hall, then stopped as she did, seeing the twelve hooded figures.

Diamond Mind drew his tome, placing himself between the hooded figures and the Divine. "Divine, stay behind me, be prepared to run if needed." He turned towards the hooded figures. "I'm sorry, you'll have to let us pass. If not, well..." The rune circle appeared in front of him as he opened the tome. "Thunder!" The bolt of lightning shot towards the middle figure. Diamond hoped it would hit, but prepared a second shot and would fire the second bolt after the first one hit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:59 pm

A small unicorn cheered for the mare as she stood before the crowd, happy that had managed to get this sight. He had gotten a few weird glances due to being a colt with a sword strapped to his waist, which wasn't helped by the fact that there was no older watching him. The young stallion's body was bare and his cutie mark showing a strange looking eye for a cutie mark. He was in the middle of the crowd and was unable to see where the attack came from though he could see somepony make their way through the crowd. He tried to follow though he was further in the crowd and he was smaller, the last one being the biggest hindrance to his progress. So, while the others were reaching the alley, he'd be just getting out of the crowd.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:39 am

Divine chuckled dryly and raised and eyebrow, glancing behind them. "Run where exactly Diamond? Back out the door to the balcony that doesn't exist anymore?" She shook her and snorted. "I'll be standing by you thank you very much." She studied the group blocking their escape and frowned. Weren't there twelve ponies facing us? Indeed, it seemed that the group consisted of eleven ponies now, one of them mysteriously vanished since she had last looked.

The lightning that Diamond had summoned arced out, striking the pony he had targeted and throwing him in another, before tossing them both into the wall behind them with a sickening crack. The second bolt also took out its target, though it was not as powerful as the first. The remaining group seemed disorientated by their sudden losses. One of their number drew a bronze sword and lunged at the Oracle and her Tactician, though he stumbled over his own hooves in his eagerness, leaving him exposed.

The group of ponies spun in surprise, turning at Faerie's shout, their middle most member catching the arrow in his chest, dropping to the ground. The rest seemed disorientated, one of them having enough sense to draw his own bow, firing it quickly at Faerie, though his surprise meant it was not aimed perfectly.

Their shock was only compounded by the appearance of Zen, whose lunge at them caused them to scatter, leaving them easy targets for his sword.

The crowd around the colt seemed to have calmed a bit, but most of them were still in shock. They would part around him, meaning that even though there many, he could easily slid out of the crowd. He would arrive at the entrance of the alleyway in time to see the arrow flying towards Faerie, and Zen about to attack the group.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:52 am

Faerie quickly dodges out of the way of the arrow, letting it fly by her. She didn't have time to worry about collateral damage at the moment, only her own self and, for the time being, her ally.
She fires another arrow from her telekinesis before balancing on her hind legs and holding the bow in her fore hooves. Her telekinesis would help guide her shots while her body could do the heavy lifting.
She lines up another shot, aiming for the stragglers while she lets Zen handle any clumps.
"Don't let any of them get to far!" She calls out to Zen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:40 am

Zen grinned as the arrows flew over his head, his swords still primed and ready for when they met these ponies in virtually armor-less robes. He didn't stop at the first one though, rather Zen kept his forehoof close to him until he was right up on the pony, flying a little higher until he was about on head level with the robed figure and tilted to the left. Then just before contact would be made, Zen would slash upward with the down pointing sword to make a slash at the pony's shoulder while throwing his right wing (now pointing upwards) to set him into a spin which in turn would bring about the other sword to make a second slash at the same pony.

Keeping the spinning going along with his built up forward momentum, Zen kept the flurry of slashes going as he barreled into what he hoped was the largest group of hooded/robed ponies. Once he'd made contact with them though, and after this flurry of slashes, Zen'd land on his back hooves and raised both blades in a ready stance to deal with any of them that'd try to either attack, or flee.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:31 am

Diamond smiled that smile he would get whenever he was in a winning position. He had been able to take out three of their ranks without batting an eye. Here came a fourth, a little too eager and Diamond made sure he regretted that with a quick slash of his own bronze sword, deftly cutting the pony's throat open, then hurling the stallion's bronze sword at his friends using telekinesis. He moved himself and the Divine back towards the balcony door as he noticed the twelfth member had disappeared. His tome opened and crackled to life again as he fired another bolt of thunder at the ponies.

Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:33 am

The colt had managed to get out of the crowd much easier than expect, but he was still missing out on the action. Once Blade finally made it out of the crowd, he could hear people shouting from a distance though couldn't spot who was saying what. He quickly rushed to the alley even though he could barely see anything from where he was. His horn lite up to take his sword of its sheath to have it hover over his left shoulder while he advanced.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:06 am

Divine flinched as the pony let out a scream, her ears flickering down for a moment. The sword Diamond had thrown was true, though the ponies had gathered their wits, and his target managed to dodge the thrown weapon. Divine snorted indignantly as Diamond pushed her back towards the door, her eyebrow raised above the blindfold. "And just where do you think you're taking me?" She asked, deftly ducking under an arrow that was fired at her.

The lightning fired by Diamond again arced out, striking another pony in the chest and flinging them back. With Diamond having taken out yet another pony , and an unseen... Something having taken another three of their members, three of the four remaining members seemed to be close to fleeing. However, one member seemed unfazed by their losses, seemingly content to watch the pair murder their fellows.

The second arrow fired by Faerie punched into the chest of a strangler, his strangled cry echoing in the small area before he collapsed. One of the fellow stragglers spun, charging towards Faerie with murderous intent, sword drawn.

The pony Zen had targeted hadn't stood a chance, his lifeless body collapsing ground wards like a puppet with its strings cut. Screams filled the air for a few brief seconds before the bodies of a half-dozen ponies dropped to the ground. The few ponies that were still alive spun suddenly, their fear apparently having evaporated. Behind them stood a new pony, their robe trimmed with gold, and the glint of steel from beneath. As one, the ponies rallied and drew swords, one drawing a lance.

One of the ponies darted past Zen, his eyes focused entirely on the colt who had wondered into the alleyway. He swung hard, his sword blade darting forwards towards him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:27 am

The colt raised his sword up to block the strike and would get forced down a few inches from impact. If the stallion tried to overpower him by forcing more weight onto Blade's sword, then he was in for a shock. A slight tilt would guide the opposing sword down to slide and leave its wielder unguarded for split second, more than enough time. The sword would cut into the bend of the stallion's leg if it wasn't protected by armor and would instead equal to being knee in the shin. This would quickly be followed by a few other attacks onto the other legs if the colt had time to do so. It really because he had a rule against killing, which probably would have left him once he simply reacted, and more for the fact that the figure was an adult, making him taller.

If he hadn't gotten the chance to complete the small trick with his sword then he would retreat accordingly though another vertical strike would equal to if he had tried to overpower Blade.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:47 am

Zen's grin became a little strained as all of a sudden there were more pieces of bladed steel pointing at him than what he was pointing at them. When a couple of the ponies rushed past him though, curiosity overcame him which just made the choice that much easier. Pushing off hard with his hind legs, Zen launched himself into a back flip to fly upside down and away from the 6 ponies before him. More surprise laid in store however when his eyes fell not only on the two robed ponies who'd rushed past him and the archer he'd passed originally, but also what looked like a young colt who was taking care of one of the robed figures.

Deciding to help his odds, Zen changed targets to the robed pony that was going after Faerie, diving towards the pony's back with both swords held out forward in his charge. If he was able to take out the pony, then Zen would call back to the archer, "you mind thinning their numbers a tad?" before making sure the pony was dealt with. Then Zen would ready himself while moving up next to the colt without saying a word. Zen would throw the pony a grin before refocusing on the task on hand, the hooded ponies that he could only guess were working on moving down the alleyways towards them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:47 pm

Faerie spots the pony  charging her immediately, and retreats. Close quarters and archery didn't mix, and these ponies might actually know how to use those weapons. Seeing the pony charging the colt, she could assume that the child wasn't on the robed side. She runs to the entrance of the alley, using her telekinesis to fire an arrow at the pony attacking the colt as she does so. Hopefully she could dispatch the ponies near her and go back to supporting her impromptu ally. Unfortunately for Faerie, it seemed as though the ponies were actually a lot more competent once she and Zen had lost the element of surprise. If this newcomer didn't tip the balance in her favor, things could go badly. Faerie didn't fancy dying, but the idea of letting wounded enemies who might have a grudge against her escape was also unsatisfying. After all, it usually led to assassinations which led to death.

Upon seeing the colt could handle himself she spins around hoping to stop her pursuer. Seeing Zen dive for him however she switched targets to avoid hitting her ally. Once again standing up on her hind legs to improve her archery with magic and muscle, she fires an arrow at the new, gold trimmed pony that was apparently their leader.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:28 am

Diamond chuckled. "Back up plan. Literally. Just in case I botch my next trick." He gripped the thrown sword with his telekinesis, plunging it into the nearest pony, before activating his tome again and firing a bolt of lightning at the remaining stragglers, and preparing a second one in case he needed to finish the job. Something bothered Diamond. Mainly that some of the group had been picked off. He quickly scanned the area, looking for anyone else in here that he missed, then bringing his focus back on the fourth member. Why wasn't he doing anything? Bah! Questions later!

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:13 am

Divine frowned and took another step back. "That was terrible Diamond, absolutely ter--" She gagged and clutched her head, stumbling into the wall and groaning. Sliding down the wall, she continued to clutch her head in agony before passing out completely.

The sword slammed into the pony and he fell back, clutching uselessly at the blade embedded in his chest. Another surged forward, only to slam into the ball of lightning Diamond had summoned, stumbling back with a hole burnt in his chest. Now down to two members, the remaining grunt had clearly had enough, attempting to flee. A small flame lanced out and cut him down, the last pony chuckling quietly. "Fools... I'm impressed you managed to kill all of my loyal followers. However, I think you will find me a slightly greater challenge yet."

The ponies facing Zen blinked in surprise as he backflipped away, leaving them without a real target. His swords were ever as effective with dealing with the un-armoured robes, and the mare collapsed in a welter of gore.

The stallion blinked in surprise as his sword was deflected, before yelping as the colt cut him. The yelp began a scream as the colt's blade cut deeper than either of them had expected. Faerie's arrow, fired in haste, missed its target, sparking off the wall and then striking the ground harmlessly.

Effectively hamstrung, the wounded pony could only watch in horror as Zen approached him, swords dripping the blood of his fellows. Dropping his sword, the pony attempted to run, leaning against the wall as he retreated towards the group. His escape, however, was cut short by a flaming bolt blasting through his skull. His headless body dropped to the ground, the pony in the gold chuckling as she put away her tome. "Now then, shall we get serious?" She asked, smiling under her hood.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:37 pm

Zen's grin turned strained and into a grimace as the one wounded pony staggered back to the others only to be blasted by a fiery bolt of magic. Zen's eyes glanced about for a moment though and sure enough the grin resurfaced. "Hey kid," he said quietly to the colt, "I'll take point and high, you swing in slow." Hoping that the colt got what he meant, Zen suddenly pumped his wings hard to force himself forward quickly, hopefully gaining the attention of all the robed ponies as he brashly charged towards them with both blades out at his sides. The brash display though would hopefully also serve to practically hide the colt behind the billowing fabric of coat as Zen surged forward.

Though reaching the hooded ponies was never Zen's intention. Rather he was just charging forward, trying to get as close as he could before the leader pulled out his little tome again or started chanting to cast a spell. At that moment, Zen would pull up suddenly and if need be, use one of his sword to help him swing himself onto the roof of one of the houses where solid matter would be between him and the spell. If the spell never started, Zen would get close enough to make another swipe with his swords at the collection of ponies before pulling up suddenly to disappear around the edge of a house.

Either way, whether to dodge a spell, or just after making another attack at these robed figures, Zen would be pulling up rather quickly and hopefully drawing the eyes of most of the robed ponies as he disappeared onto a roof and while the colt could get in an attack at the distracted group and the archer could take a couple more clear shots before Zen descended again.

Last edited by Zen on Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chowatron

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:37 pm

Ashen hated trouble, so he knew when it was coming, seeing dark skies ahead was his special talent after all. The sounds of a violent spell bringing very specific parts of the building down were a call to arms for him, and he quick to do that which he was trained to do. He was meant to be able to strike fast, and that he would as he moved through the halls to Divine’s aid wearing only the lightest and most unobstructive of armour. As  he got closer, he heard to sounds of a fight occurring. This made him want to speed up and get involved, but he was no use breathless, so he slowed his pace a little.

Seeing the situation in the room once he had arrived, Ashen nodded to Diamond. It was an unsteady nod, as he was unsure of the use he would be, but he wanted it to be known he was there to be used. He approached slowly from behind, feeling awfully nervous. He was the ask questions first type, and wanted to know the situation he was getting into here, and why a group of ponies decided they wanted to assassinate Divine. One good throw was likely to prove enough if he was forced into putting the lone pony down. He gave a very quiet inhalation of air as he kept his javelin gripped, balanced on a hoof and his wing. His body was still, knowing any noise could betray him if it had not already.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:52 am

Faerie Fire eeps in surprise at the bolt of fire, turning to the mage at the far end of the alleyway. Maintaining her stood archery position, she fires off another two arrows a the leader, before sidestepping; no point in making it easy for the mage to line up another bolt of fire.
While she hadn't been hit yet, things were beginning to get worrisome. A mage could do some serious damage, and Nyx wasn't sure how long Zen could go before getting hit, or even how many hits he could take. She has a vulenary, but that wouldn't cut it, not even short term.
To the colt, Faerie calls out "Move up and help him! Quickly now, that mage doesn't look like the sort to tangle with for awhile!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:35 pm

Diamond moved to catch Divine and set her down gently while not letting his guard down. He turned to see the last grunt be cut down by fire. What a terrible leader, having to resort to violence to discipline his grunts. He glared at the leader, and listened to his boast. Diamond snatched a glance over towards the door without betraying where he was looking, and saw Ashen. He blinked in response to Ashen's nod, as if to say 'On my cue'

Diamond laughed at the cloaked pony. "You really think that you'll be a challenge? Your grunts were worthless, you didn't even arm them properly. If you were smarter, you may have gotten more loyal followers and armed them better. No matter, you'll die the same as they did." Diamond used his magic to grip the bronze sword and rip it out of the pony he killed with it, then swinging it at the hooded pony. Diamond signaled Ashen to throw the javelin into the hooded pony. Diamond released his grip on the sword and drew his tome, charging up one more shot to fire at the hooded pony.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:38 pm

The pony immediately went to point his sword at Zen once he came near him though his mind finally caught up to his body and lowered his sword. A small movement caught his eye and was able to see the pony make his way back to his group. Blade felt sorry for the pony that he had hurt, simply because he seemed so pathetic. The colt would put down the robed figure himself if the mage hadn't done it herself and yet the act put a bad test in his mouth. It was her comrade and yet she killed him off like it as nothing. Blade nodded to show that he understood the order though was in the midst of lighting up his horn which meant he had to hear the archer repeat something he already knew. So, he shot forward behind Zen as his body was slowly covered in a thin layer of magical energy called a construct though it added little protection overall.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness   

Back to top Go down

Fire Emblem: Rainbow of Darkness
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next