A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

365 Days Remain [Private]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Brony_Khaos

PostSubject: Re: 365 Days Remain [Private]   Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:16 am

"Ambrosesque, was it? Well aren't you our changeling of the day." Momus turned towards the two mares, "Seeing as Diamond didn't tell me to rip your head off when you walked in, I'll just assume you're not too bad a sort. However, and this is a big however, she told you to back off...so..."
There was a short burst of wind, and Momus had closed the distance, bringing himself within inches of Ambrosesque's face, a raging fire in the stallion's eyes.

"I'm going to have to ask you to step away from my marefriend."

View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: 365 Days Remain [Private]   Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:07 pm

Ambrosesque flinched as Momus suddenly got close to her, and her magic broke off. "How did y-"
Diamond looked up at Ambrosesque. "You're a changeling?!"
Ambrosesque lept off the bed, landing across the room. "I didn't expect you to be so perceptive...and....Diamond's your marefriend?" A look of confusion crossed her face. "Diamond's never developed relationships with ponies....just how the hell did you do that? Are you mind controlling her? Using sorcery? Seriously, that mare/stallion never lets anyone close to her. Me touching her is the closest she's ever let anyone to her..." She glared at Momus.

Diamond rolled her eyes. "Ambrosesque, I actually love Momus. That's why I let him near me. You're the pon- I mean changeling- that makes sure I'm in good health."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brony_Khaos

PostSubject: Re: 365 Days Remain [Private]   Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:36 am

Wait a minute, how did Diamond not?...what...oh come on now, this is just ridiculous.
"And I wonder why that is. See, most ponies of any intelligence, and I assure you, Diamond here is quite bright, would notice something rather important about you." Momus let one hand brush against Diamond's side comfortingly, "Thestrals aren't exactly known for being spellcasters. More importantly, if 'headaches' are part of what you're 'healing', well, I'd have to say I've caught someling with their hand in the honeypot, now haven't I? And you have the audacity to accuse me of controlling her?"

View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: 365 Days Remain [Private]   Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:12 am

Both Ambrosesque and Diamond looked at Momus as if he had just committed a social faux pas. After a moment of silence, Ambrosesque spoke up, her tone going straight to defensive and reformed, in contrast to her crude former manner. "My hand in the honeypot? Are you suggesting that I'm having sexual relations with Lady Diamond Mind? I'm her servant! I may be a changeling noble, but I stay true to the contract I signed to help take care of Diamond. Besides, you're the one who's having sexual relations with Diamond, not me."

Diamond simply sat in the bed, extremely confused as to what was happening.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brony_Khaos

PostSubject: Re: 365 Days Remain [Private]   Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:16 am

"Considering she's the one who brought me to the party and she propositioned me...I find nothing wrong with it." Momus leaned down once more, kissing Diamond on the cheek quite chastely, before turning his attention back to Ambrosesque, a little grin growing across his face. "Now that you've bothered explaining yourself a bit better, you'll probably be a bit upset to know that your services will not be required in the near future. We're taking a vacation and I'm sure you wouldn't appreciate being pulled out of Canterlot suddenly anyway."

View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: 365 Days Remain [Private]   Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:27 pm

Ambrosesque smiled at Momus. "Thank you Momus. I'm glad that Diamond has someone she can count on other than me." She immediately kissed Momus, feeding him some of her emotional energy. "Have a good trip~" She turned and walked towards the door. "Take good care of Diamond. If you don't, I will find you, and I will bring you to Sapphirus." She left through the door, closing it behind her.

Diamond's shoulder twitched as she tried to raise her arm to wave goodbye to Ambrosesque. She lay there, letting out a sigh of exasperation as she lay there. "It's a good thing she didn't check my movement. Now then....um...." She lay there, shifting awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brony_Khaos

PostSubject: Re: 365 Days Remain [Private]   Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:27 am

"I think we were in the middle of something, were we not?" Momus leaned over Diamond, a grin growing across his face as he reached down her body with both hands, beginning to unbutton her dress from her waist up...and unlike his previous bit of entertainment, which had consisted simply of rubbing against her belly quite chastely, he didn't stop halfway up. He kept on unbuttoning her gown, right up to the nape of her neck. Giving her little time to respond, he pressed his snout to her collarbone, inhaling her scent very gently. "I was thinking of getting just a bit more use out of the bed, before we're stuck in public and can't enjoy one another for hours and hours."

View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: 365 Days Remain [Private]   Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:12 pm

Diamond let out a sigh of anticipation as Momus unbuttoned her dress, noticing that Momus unbuttoned the dress all the way up. She felt like she was about to say something when she felt Momus' snout against her collarbone, gently taking in her scent and causing light currents of air to tease against her skin, eliciting a hum of arousal from her. She clumsily draped her right arm over Momus, only her shoulder actually working to move it at all. "Oh~? Then let's go right ahead...You'll need to help me out of a part of this, or just shift some of it around..."

Brony_Khaos

PostSubject: Re: 365 Days Remain [Private]   Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:31 am

"Alright." Momus breathed into Diamond's chest, pulling back and gently taking hold of the seams of her dress. Oh, so very carefully, he pulled it off of her, letting his eyes trace along the curves of her body once he'd set it beside her on the bed. "I want my little halfling happy, after all."
Having left much of her body bare, the faux-stallion proceeded to light up his horn yet again, his magic reaching for a little clasp just behind her back, before unlatching it and simply pulling both ends forward, leaving Diamond quite exposed. He did not, however, leave her with much time to worry about that, as his muzzle once move went to the space between her breasts, inhaling deeply as he brought his hands to her sides. "Mmmm~"

View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: 365 Days Remain [Private]   Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:50 pm

Diamond shuddered as Momus gently removed her dress, leaving her fairly exposed in her lingerie. She really wished she could move so she could have some more fun with Momus, she had to lay there, but she was still happy and smiling like a giddy schoolfilly. She felt the clasp on the back of her bra removed, and let out a sigh of pleasure as it was removed.

Diamond was surprised as Momus placed his muzzle between her breasts and took in her scent, eliciting a soft moan from her. She sloppily draped her arms over Momus, attempting to cuddle him as he brought his hands to her sides. "Mmmm~ Thank you..."

Brony_Khaos

PostSubject: Re: 365 Days Remain [Private]   Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:20 am

[Timeskip]

"Come on, Diamond. I'm sure you're gonna enjoy where we'll be staying while we're here. It's a nice place, really. Luckily, we're in the off-season." Momus chided gently as he carried Diamond out of their cart and across the station's threshold. He smiled at the mare in his arms, giving her a little kiss on the cheek before giving a glance over the rest of the crowd.
"Uncle Momus!!!"
He didn't make five steps from the train before a little pink harpy of a pegasus screeched out and leaped at him, suddenly stopping short in midair as she noticed the pegasus in his arms. She slowly floated down to the ground, watching the two of them with wide eyes. Diamond, if she were a bit attentive, might notice that the young filly didn't appear to exist to her empathic senses. "You brought a new pony? Woodstock didn't tell me about this."
"Polter, meet Diamond. Diamond, Polter. Polter, we'll need to get home before we can really talk too much. We need to settle down for a bit, Diamond here's a bit too weak to walk on her own right now." Momus offered the filly a smile as he started to walk on through the station, the filly bounding along after them.

View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: 365 Days Remain [Private]   Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:53 am

"Momus...It's away from the archives! I know that you had me schedule these days off and everything....but still." Diamond said, putting on a pouting face. She sort of enjoyed being carried by Momus, even though she very much enjoyed walking. Her pouting face soon disappeared as he kissed her, and she began to slowly relax and consider getting more sleep. Then she heard a cry of 'Uncle Momus!!!' This was new.

"Momus, I didn't know you had si-" She was cut off as a small pink pegasus leaped at them causing Diamond to cry out. "Sweet CADENZA!" She gripped herself with magic, forcing her body to curl farther into Momus' arms. She sat there for a minute, until she realized she hadn't been violently murdered by a small pegasus. She looked over, and realized something strange about the single most adorable thing within ten miles. Her empathy sense wasn't working on it. "Um.....Hi Polter. I'm D-Diamond Mind...P-p-pleased t-to meet yo-you...Po-Polter....."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brony_Khaos

PostSubject: Re: 365 Days Remain [Private]   Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:39 am

The tenacious trio trotted through the town, receiving the occasional glance from a local resident. Though nopony stopped to speak with them, Momus would occasionally smile or nod at a particular passer-by; the trip on the whole was quiet once it began, as if there were some unspoken command to keep the peace around the three of them.
Eventually, Diamond would find herself being carried up a small lane with only one possible destination: a rather sizable house atop a little mound, surrounded by a short stone wall. The wall stood simply at waist height, at least for Diamond, and enclosed perhaps two acres within its boundaries. In the center stood the main house, with walls of a dull-red stone and a thatch roof. The front door and its windowpanes were obviously wooden, and had a dark, scarlet hue.
Momus walked up to the door, a little smile on his face. "Welcome home, Diamond. Polter, if you'd please?"

The little filly opened the door quite happily, before slipping in ahead of them. "I'll go tell Woodstock you're here already. He'll be happy to see you so early too~" And with that, she slipped off towards a stairwell, heading upwards to wherever it was she expected the mysterious pony to be.

The house's foyer was otherwise quite plain, the external walls clearly made of the same stone as outside, but the inside made of plainly brown wood. If nothing else, the house seemed clean and well-kept, if not extraordinarily plain. There were no decorations or any sign of a "woman's touch", at least so far as could be seen. This did not, however, delay Momus at all, as he simply carried on towards the back of the house, eventually arriving at yet another door and opening it with his own magic. Inside, he settled Diamond a queen-sized bed, one that could more than comfortably accommodate the two of them, and though it seemed rarely used, it was just as clean as the rest of the house she'd seen so far.
"So, what do you think?"

View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: 365 Days Remain [Private]   Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:40 pm

Diamond didn't stay awake much longer, snuggling into Momus' arms and falling asleep for the majority of the trip through the town. She had a wonderful, dreamless sleep, soon waking up to see a strange house. The outside looked to made of solid stone. It was a very interesting design, old, yet modern. It seemed desirable in a way.

She glanced around the interior as she was brought in, noticing it lacked the touch of a frivolous mare. Diamond was never much for sentiment and decoration. The best she usually had in terms of 'decoration' was a well organized bookshelf. She let out a sigh as Momus set her down in the bed, shifting her weight so she was comfortable and relaxed. "Very....comfy...Honestly looks like the kind of home I'd end up having if I was living someplace other than Canterlot. I'm assuming our gracious host will meet us soon?"

Brony_Khaos

PostSubject: Re: 365 Days Remain [Private]   Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:22 am

"Host...oh, didn't I mention?" Momus started to respond, giving Diamond a rather questioning look, "This is--"
"Momus! There you are ya wee bastard." a brown stallion almost pranced into the room, attired quite oddly, and certainly a bit out-of-fashion. He wore a double-breasted tailcoat, colored a deep maroon, and contrasted against a green undershirt, of which only a small portion was visible. He had a pair of deeply-tinted glasses, leaving his eyes hidden, though the smile on his face spoke more than enough about how happy he was to see Momus.
Right up until the disguised changeling punched him in the gut and left him leaned over, gasping for air.
"Not only did you take down my favorite painting, you repainted my room—don't say you didn't, I can smell the difference—and you've been hitting on poor little Polter again, ya pervert. I know you've got this area basically on lockdown, but the least you could do is not mess up my life while I'm away. I don't mess with your stuff, why do you constantly feel the need to mess with mine?"
"Because you bring home—*cough*—the prettiest little ladies?"
"Do you ever stop being a pervert?"

View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: 365 Days Remain [Private]   Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:49 pm

Diamond looked at Momus with a confused face. "Wait wha-" And then that was interrupted by the single tackiest stallion in existence. He wasn't even fashionable outdated, his outfit was very much an eyesore, and she couldn't help but cringe. "Hey Momus? Who's tha-" She was interrupted yet again, this time by Momus punching the eyesore in the gut. "SPARKLE ALMIGHTY! Momus what was that for? I know that he's committing crimes against eyes, but that wasn't really needed." She listened to what Momus said, then made a face of slight disgust. "He's hitting on POLTER?! What!?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brony_Khaos

PostSubject: Re: 365 Days Remain [Private]   Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:42 pm

"I'd just like to say that I am completely innocent of all wrongdoings. Youuuuuu on the other hand~"
"Marefriend."
"...I'm Woodstock, and now this is quite awkward." the unicorn seemed a bit deflated at that, clearly not quite as happy about losing an opportunity with an attractive mare. Momus, on the other hand, just forged on through.
"Yes...anyway, Diamond, Woodstock here taught me everything I know about doing my job. He's been in the business a bit longer than I have, but now you see that the teacher has been surpassed by his--"
The apparent-earth-pony was interrupted quite suddenly by a downwards strike of Woodstock's fist, landing atop the poor changeling's head. Though he didn't seem at all hurt by it, it was enough to silence him and let Woodstock interject. "Ha, knew that worked better without a horn getting in the way. The student has been bestest yet again. And just because I taught you everything you know doesn't mean that--"
"It doesn't mean that you taught me everything you know?"
"Shush, you're ruining my dramatic effect."
"Would you like some of mine? It might not work the way you're used to, but it gets the job done."
"How many times have I told you that talking dirty just doesn't work for you?"
"Oh fine, Diamond, could you take your hat off?"

View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: 365 Days Remain [Private]   Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:36 am

"Uhm.....nice to meet you...W-woodstock." Diamond was clearly uncomfortable around Woodstock, and shifter her hat lower. She listened to Momus, wondering exactly what his job was. Momus had occasionally disappeared for a week or so, leaving a note about 'heading out on a business trip'. But before she could ask, Woodstock slammed Momus over his head. "Oh gods! Again with the violence! Is this how commoners do things?" She sighed. She never much understood why ponies were needlessly violent. "T.....take my hat off? S...sure..." 

Diamond felt that she could move one of her arms, and moved it up so that she could grip her hat. She slowly removed the hat, revealing...another hat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brony_Khaos

PostSubject: Re: 365 Days Remain [Private]   Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:31 am

"Diamond, there is a hat under your hat." Momus looked at the mare quite quizzically, unsure of where to go from there, "Please tell me that's normal, because I don't think it is."
"What was that about you having dramatic effect to spare?"
"Ugh. Fine. Diamond, just relax for a moment." the disguised changeling moved over to her on the bed, and started rubbing on the back of her neck. "Don't fight it, love, please."
"Oh? And what little trick have you got for me today?"

View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: 365 Days Remain [Private]   Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:10 pm

"There does seem to be a hat under my hat...I guess you grabbed the infinitely replicating hat. Thankfully the rune is single activation..." Diamond paused, lost in thought as she set down the hat she was holding, then reached up to take off the replicated hat. She listened to Momus though, and she stopped her current course of action in favor of relaxing. The moment Momus started rubbing the back of her neck, Diamond let out a low pitched noise of pleasure, leaning into the rubbing as her disguise fell away and her replicated hat fell off her head.

Brony_Khaos

PostSubject: Re: 365 Days Remain [Private]   Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:46 pm

"Oh? I see you finally managed to romance someone just like yourself, ya sly little devil." the stallion smirked at the pair on the bed, "Now that you're done with your little round of show and tell, I'll just leave you two to get settled in. I do prefer remaining outside of punching range when I make my little snide remarks, and behind a door is always preferable to simple distance when it comes to you in particular."
And with that, the tackiest stallion in the world turned about, retreating from the room and letting his horn close the door behind him, sniggering just the tiniest bit. Probably had nothing to do with the two lovebirds all alone in their room, though.

"So, Diamond..." Momus whispered into the changeling's ear as his 'partner' left the room. His own body was wreathed in fire in the next moment, leaving her in the embrace of her 'queen'. As he spoke, he moved his arms down her sides, and pressed his nose against the back of her neck "I was thinking, you know. How much I would love to make you happy. We can have some fun again, now that we're here. Just you, and me, and all the time in the world."

View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: 365 Days Remain [Private]   Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:57 pm

Diamond sighed with relief and began to relax as Woodstock left, leaving her alone with her lover. She wanted to say something more to Woodstock, but felt no reason to, something interfering with her thoughts. She looked over at Momus as his disguise fell away, relaxing into his embrace as he moved his arms to her side, feeling the familiar sensation of his nose against the back of her neck. "Oh~? That...sounds wonderful...m-" She was going to say 'my queen' but something stopped her. Maybe it was because she still saw Momus as Momus, rather than a queen, but she eventually finished her sentence. "M-Momus..."

Brony_Khaos

PostSubject: Re: 365 Days Remain [Private]   Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:49 pm

"I want to feel that body of yours right against mine, Diamond. I feel like I'm on fire and you feel so nice" Momus pressed his front to her back, his arms moving up quickly and unbuttoning her dress, giving her very little chance to resist. He held her slightly from his body as his horn lit up, gently pulling her dress up and off of her body.
His hands pulled away from her, likely to her disappointment, and he began removing his own attire, his shirt coming off moments after her dress. Content with his current state, for the moment, he wrapped his arms around her once again, tugging on her just hard enough to make her lie down on top of him, two very hard points on his chest pressed into her back. His hands moved up to her breasts, cupping them in his palms. "Mmmm, my lovely little halfling, such a nice, lovely little halfling..."

View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: 365 Days Remain [Private]   Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:23 am

Diamond shuddered as Momus quickly unbuttoned her dress, deactivating the sensitivity blocking rune on the garment. She could feel every current of air, all of the dress, and the sudden lack of the dress as Momus pulled it off of her. She was somewhat disappointed when Momus removed his arms from her, undressing himself, and then embracing her again. She lay against him contently, feeling his hands cupped against her breasts. She muttered something under her breath. "Your halfling...lovely little...halfling..."

Brony_Khaos

PostSubject: Re: 365 Days Remain [Private]   Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:30 pm

Momus grinned a little as Diamond seemed to be enjoying the close contact, and he let his hands drag down along her body for a moment. But then he picked up on something a little more subtle. Diamond was saying something...something a little concerning.
"What was that, Diamond?" he asked, his hands pausing just a bit above her panties. He was clearly a little concerned about that little spiel. She can't really be...but I...I let her go, right?

View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 365 Days Remain [Private]   

Back to top Go down

365 Days Remain [Private]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next