A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

"You belong to me." [Private]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: "You belong to me." [Private]   Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:46 pm

Lolk snarls at her through the shield. The throne glows a brilliant blue, before both it and Lolk disappear.
The question of "To Where?" would be quickly answered as several Geralt Shots hurtle towards diamond from directly above her. As small dusting of powder rains down as well, before fading; presumably the remains of the throne. It no longer shields its master.

"I'm on my way Sister."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: "You belong to me." [Private]   Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:40 am

Diamond Mind lurched forward as her target suddenly vanished. She would quickly look around, fast enough to move her shield in front of her and deflect the shots, though the layer cracked a bit. She twirled Ascalon in her clawed hand, gripping it in a reverse style as she threw it at the monster with incredible speed and force, the spear almost guiding itself. Meanwhile, Diamond focused her mana, taking all of it for one more spell. The monster, from this distance, would only be able to hear the start of her incantation. "My body is made of swords..." The rest was inaudible as multiple weapons formed around Diamond, flying at the creature and exploding as she continued chanting something.

Soon Diamond Mind would begin to glow with a blinding light that extended outward, enveloping everything, including the monster she was fighting. When the light died down, there was an extremely large wasteland of ash expanding as far as the eye could see. All sorts of weapons littered the landscape, ranging from swords to polearms, each one different from the next.

At the far end stood a mare, wearing strange, almost robe-like armor and carrying what looked to a ceremonial halberd. She would twirl around the halberd, causing it to glow with some sort of magic and swinging it at the monster, causing a massive beam of magic to shoot at it as all sorts of swords, maces, spears, halberds, glaives, greatswords, hammers, and even a few lances went flying at the monster faster than ballista bolts.

"You belong to me." [Private]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4