A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

"You belong to me." [Private]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: "You belong to me." [Private]   Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:54 pm

Diamond trotted along with Clear, exiting the restaurant and taking in some of the wonderful night air. Her ears perked up when he asked about her hearing. "Oh, well...I suffer from hypersensitivity. I apply a complex rune matrix every morning to tone hearing, sight and smell down. I have to leave taste and touch alone, since the runes aren't perfected yet..."

Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: "You belong to me." [Private]   Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:50 am

Clear Cut nods. "That would explain it. If it fails, we can probably lay hooves on enchanted earmuffs or something." he says idly, leading her to the park.
[TIME SKIP]
The two walk into the park. It is dim, with dark greens and blues, but not gloomy. Lit stone paths wind through it, coexisting rather than clashing with the greenery. Benches stand intermediately. Soft music winds through the air.
"We're here." Clear says, smiling cheerfully.

"I'm on my way Sister."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: "You belong to me." [Private]   Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:19 pm

Diamond Mind looked around the park, smiling as a few fond memories flowed back to her. Mainly playing...catch? Was it actually catch? She was pretty sure catch was played with a magic bolt between mother and child. She could be wrong though. "I haven't been here in a while. I think the last time I was here I was playing catch with my mother..." Her ears twitched slightly, picking up the wonderful sound of music.

Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: "You belong to me." [Private]   Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:51 pm

Clear Cut smiles, nuzzling her as her as he leads Diamond over to a bench. "There's a nice spot over here... It's one of the few places that keeps cool, even in the summer." He sits down on the bench, pressing up against her lovingly once she has done the same.
Diamond would feel a tad dizzy, and in need of a rest. Not that she'd realize why.

"I'm on my way Sister."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: "You belong to me." [Private]   Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:07 pm

Diamond Mind cooed as Clear Cut nuzzled her, and she slowly moved to the bench, sitting down next to him and leaned on him. She suddenly felt somewhat tired and dizzy, and sighed heavily. "Ooh...must have had too much wine...I feel a bit on the tired side..." She gently nuzzled Clear Cut back, her body going somewhat slack.

Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: "You belong to me." [Private]   Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:33 pm

Clear Cut smiles, leaning Diamond Mind on him. The music swells. She would begin to feel drowsy, her mind fogging over as Clear Cut kisses her. His hoof reaches around, gently stroking her back as he holds her close. "I love you."

"I'm on my way Sister."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: "You belong to me." [Private]   Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:09 pm

Diamond Mind was moved to lay against Clear Cut, her mind becoming cloudy from something...something...probably the alcohol. She had the rather obvious feeling of Clear Cut kissing her, and then rubbing her back. Her back muscles twitched as if they were trying to move something that should have been there but wasn't. She heard what Clear said, and she closed her eyes, sighing. "L...ove is a...subject...i..ve? Th-thing..." She opened her eyes again, before feeling them droop and close again. A strange thought wormed its way into her head. "I....love...you too..."

Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: "You belong to me." [Private]   Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:41 pm

Clear Cut Lolk freezes. Two halves, warring furiously. What to do, what to do. Do they have the nerve to do those to such a brilliant mind. True, she would not be as damaged as she might in another's hooves, but she will still be damaged. That is unavoidable, at this juncture.
What to do, what to do....
A decision is reached, an advantage is gained.
Lolk whispers into her ear, the disguise and haze over her mind burning to ash. All that would be left was her memories of the night, and whatever emotions they evoked. "Then ne'er let yourself be beholden to the unworthy." Is all they say, as their form smoldering and burns to ash, quickly blown away in a breeze. And attempt to grab it would merely flail at an illusion, for the changeling was long gone. The chief purpose of the music was to avoid revealing the image of Clear Cut for what it was, an image. All across they path they had walked, tables would be stained with wine and food, hoof-prints fading away in soft earth, the ink on paychecks fading into mist. Smoke and mirrors, all of it.

"I'm on my way Sister."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: "You belong to me." [Private]   Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:01 pm

Diamond Mind felt very sleepy, as if she could barely keep her eyes open. And then it all vanished. Her senses shot into overdrive (as much as they could with runes suppressing them). She reached out, attempting to grab at Clear Cut....or whoever it was. Her form would shimmer and burn as her horn lit up, reflexively performing a tracking teleport after 'Clear Cut'. The sheer power of the teleportation would burn her clothes, rendering her hat ashes and destroying the bench that she had been sitting on.

Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: "You belong to me." [Private]   Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:34 pm

Several ponies would come running at the sound of the brusque teleport, but the two main characters would be long gone.

Diamond would find the mana stream left by 'Clear Cut's' teleport to be..... 'Bumpy', for lack of a better word. The teleport seemed to have been designed quickly disperse itself, but it was evidently not quick enough to thwart Diamond.
Of course, when she arrived at the end point, her sense would detect three more mana streams, each branching off in a different direction. There would be no discernible time difference between the activations of them.
There was also a large stone golem charging her, apparently intent on smashing her against the wall.

"I'm on my way Sister."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: "You belong to me." [Private]   Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:49 pm

[Walpurgisnacht]
Diamond Mind was furious. Her natural mana was practically burning like a fire at this point, and she wasn't going to play around with anything between her and that stallion...or whatever it was. The moment she appeared from the mana stream, she would violently teleport past the stone golem, leaving behind a pressure sensitive rune that would explode as the golem stepped on it.

Diamond, meanwhile, would raise her sensory frill and try to see which mana stream 'smelled' the most like Clear Cut. Finding that they all did, she first cast a preservation spell to keep all the lines stable for the next 12 hours, and followed the middle path with the same force as she followed Clear Cut's original path.

Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: "You belong to me." [Private]   Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:07 am

Presumably the golem is destroyed, though given the speed through which Diamond left the encounter she has no way of knowing.
Diamond's preservation spell seems to fizzle and warp as it tries to act on the mana trails, causing them to dissipate faster. Her teleport would exit inside a large Colosseum, the cheering of the crowds practically deafening. The whole area seems to be heavily warded against teleporting out, though it places no restriction on teleporting in. Diamond would manage to spot Clear Cut high in the stands, slipping through the crowd and leaving by one of the exits.
It was at this point that the manticore on the other end of the ring roars, and charges her.

"I'm on my way Sister."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: "You belong to me." [Private]   Tue May 31, 2016 4:37 am

Diamond Mind appeared in the arena in a burst of light, and upon seeing the manticore, launched over a dozen glowing blades at it as it charged, leaving zero gaps for it to exploit. She would tap her forehooves together, causing all the blades to explode violently. She would then try to leap out of the arena, seeing if her magic-aided jump could get her out of this arena so she could resume her pursuit of this now mysterious 'Clear Cut'.

Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: "You belong to me." [Private]   Tue May 31, 2016 5:26 am

The manticore let out a surprised death rattle as a wall of metal skewered it in mid-charge. Meanwhile, Diamond's super-charged jump would indeed get her out of the arena, eventually depositing her in the bleachers. Moments later, a massive explosion emits from the area Clear Cut had slipped into. Amidst the dust and falling debris, the faint black/white glow of a shield spell can be seen; it is still too hazy to make out any details though.

"I'm on my way Sister."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: "You belong to me." [Private]   Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:07 pm

Diamond Mind let out a cry of shock as a massive explosion came from her destination, stumbling backwards before catching herself. She then dashed forward, shooting a magical gust of wind in front of her to clear the smoke as much as possible before stopping at the edge, trying to see what was inside of the shield spell. If she couldn't see, she would take a few more steps in.

Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: "You belong to me." [Private]   Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:21 am

The gust easily disposes of the dust clouds, revealing the figure inside the shield...

The creature before you looks like the unholy offspring of a timberwolf and a manticore that was conceived during a threesome with a griffon. Impaled on a bladed hoof is the corpse of a well-dressed stallion who is currently trying to avoid drowning in their blood. A swaying twig gently lifts a golden pocket-watch off their coat, as the creature as a whole looks over towards Diamond.

The grin is somewhere between 'lecherous' and 'murderous'.

"I'm on my way Sister."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: "You belong to me." [Private]   Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:54 pm

Diamond Mind squinted and took a few steps forward as the dust was cleared away. She was horrified by what she saw, lowering hear head and shaking it a bit to clear her head. She had no clue what that.....that thing was, but it had to die. Then it smiled at her. This left her visibly shaken. Okay, fuck that shit. New plan, run away!

Diamond Mind turned tail and began to gallop away, leaving a few runes behind her in case whatever it was decided to chase her. Once she was a good distance away, she would turn around, seeing if she could see the creature still and start shooting magic blasts at it.

Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: "You belong to me." [Private]   Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:36 am

The creature lets out a large screech, the tangled mass of briars on it's head glowing an unearthly green. A huge spectral pair of scissors flies at Diamond, snapping ferociously. The creature then charges the hapless mare, several large swords fading into telekinetic grips as eight balls of flame manifest and streak towards Diamond.
"Mine..." the beast snarls, one eye crackling with lightning.

"I'm on my way Sister."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: "You belong to me." [Private]   Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:36 pm

The moment Diamond turned around, she saw the scissors. This was a strange spell for sure, but certainly not unbeatable. She immediately cast a counterspell on it that would cause the scissors to reflect back at the original caster. And then the other things would show up, along with the creature charging at her. D...did it just say 'mine'? As in referring to...oh...Oh...NO! OH NO. NO. NO!

She immediately set off all the runes as the creature ran towards her, hitting it with everything from slowing effect to fiery explosions. She would follow up by casting a barrier spell over herself, completely surrounding her in a bubble as she began to charge up another spell, hoping the barrier would hold.

Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: "You belong to me." [Private]   Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:12 pm

The pair of scissors shatters into actual glass shards as soon as the counterspell hits it. The shards cause flowers to bloom wherever they land, the flowers themselves quickly beginning to release a faint green mist into the air.

As soon as the first embers form the fiery explosion runes mix with the mist, there is another fiery explosion. The creature seems to cringe back from it, cantering away before flapping its wings and taking to the skies. Another beat of its wings releases a huge fog cloud, obscuring all bout a few flashes of light in various places from Diamond. A moment later, several hundred crossbow bolts zip from the mist towards her shield, followed by another volley from the exact same positions a moment later.

"I'm on my way Sister."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: "You belong to me." [Private]   Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:14 am

Diamond Mind looked up and saw the creature take to the sky, her explosive runes more effective than she predicted. She continued focusing her mana into more efficient forms from the initial massive burst as the creature let out a fog cloud with a beat of its wings, thoroughly confusing her as to the purpose of such a function as she finished focusing and rationing her mana.

Then hundreds of crossbow bolts flew right at her shield. The first thirty deflected away from her shield, and the next hundred and twenty were a mix of deflected and stuck in it. She needed to act fast, but she didn't seem to act fast enough, disappearing under the dust kicked up by all the bolts. When the dust settled, however, there was only a little bit of blood on the ground and nopony there.

The creature would feel a spell strike it in the back, and if the spell was successful, it would become paralyzed. Dozens of swords and spears would fly at it from behind, trying to strike it in the back. The moment any of them struck, they would dig in a bit and explode. Three meters behind the creature was Diamond Mind, with a single bolt lodged in one of her shoulders, but otherwise fine. She continued her assault with more blades and spears, seemingly unrelenting.

Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: "You belong to me." [Private]   Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:48 am

The spell is blocked by a strange crystalline table manifesting behind Lolk that seems to absorb the attack before crumbling into harmless powered. The Discount Ambassador, a table capable of stopping one spell up to Archmage level, but only one. A boon for an official on a budget.
Lolk spins around, snarling furiously. "Mine!" it screams, flapping it's wings once. Two large crossbows shimmer into existence in it's claws. The Griffon Armenger, designed as the definitive stage in Griffon combat. The actual crossbow part itself is the standard rapid fire/semi-automatic revolver system form the pony-made Sun Flarem but with weights in the stock and grip, and an a powerful bayonet.
Two Armengers manifest, one for each forelimb. Lolk immediately draws down on Diamond with them, flipping them over to rapid fire and sending a cloud of anti-air explosive bolts at Diamond.
Her barrage of blades and spears would have as much effect on Lolk as the bolts did on her, all but one being intercepted by Heavy Inteceptor Rounds from the Moonlancer Mk II. The Mk II was a commissioned update to the original Moonlancer ordered by Princess Luna herself. This newest version continues to be the number one crossbow for snipers tracking fast-moving fliers.

"I'm on my way Sister."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: "You belong to me." [Private]   Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:01 am

Diamond Mind was shocked that her initial spell was blocked, but continued firing weapons at the creature. When the creature summoned its own weapons, she let out a gasp of shock. Wait, what?! It...it can think? What is this thing?! A shield, shaped almost like a five-petaled flower appeared in front of her, along with five layers of protective shielding. Sure it only covered her front, sides, top and bottom in this position, but it was definitely a much higher rating than her previous shield, easily blocking the bolts fired by the creature as she returned fire with her blades.

Sadly, Diamond Mind realized she wasn't able to fly, and she began to fall towards the creature. She changed her forelegs to that of a kirin, summoning an older style of greatspear into her new claws, using her blades, spears, polearms and shield to cover her descent towards the creature, spearhead extended. The large spearhead began to crackle with energy, and the moment she got within its massive twelve-foot range, she shouted "Ascalon!" and the spear's head would burst into a violent storm of lightning and launch both itself and Diamond right at the creature, only the tip of the weapon poking through her shield during the violent charge.

Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: "You belong to me." [Private]   Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:38 pm

Lolk looks up in surprise as its prey suddenly dove at with a shield and spear. Screeching loudly, the horrific timbermantigriff glows brightly, sitting back into the winged throne manifesting around it. A bubble shield bursts from the throne, which is itself rapidly back-winging to get out from under the diving changeling. Several Geralt-Class Heavy Ballista crystallize into view, locking on and firing their explosive flak payloads at Diamond's shields.

"I'm on my way Sister."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: "You belong to me." [Private]   Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:33 am

Diamond Mind was surprised at the attempted change in direction by the timbergriff thing but kept on pressing forward, adjusting her own trajectory to slam right into the creature's shield with Ascalon. The ballista flack definitely damaged her shield, causing the first layer to crack on the first hit, and then shatter from the next few hits. However, this flack wouldn't push her back, and the ballistae would be shot by multiple different swords and spears that would explode on contact.

Diamond, meanwhile, would stab Ascalon's spearhead up against the shield all around the creature, the lightning running all throughout the shield in an attempt to gradually weaken it so the spear could pierce through and get a hit at the monster, hoping that this would be a decisive blow lest she have to resort to drastic measures.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "You belong to me." [Private]   

Back to top Go down

"You belong to me." [Private]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next