A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

Lightning on Lightning action (private)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Lightning on Lightning action (private)   Sun May 17, 2015 5:42 pm

she winced a little but took it mostly, the anesthetic was a not to potent substance so it still hurt like hell, she slid the flask away and took the cloth with a smile that read "you to kind" she sighed a little looked at her shoulder then back at him. "lets just stay here, i can just sneak into their next event, besides i'm not exactly in the best of shape am i." she said with a slight laugh at the end. "such an idiot though, rushing the production of that damn thing, i got what i put into it i suppose hehe" she said with a more self mocking tone with a bright smirk that cried "im so stupid" in a light hearted way.

Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lightning on Lightning action (private)   Sun May 17, 2015 6:11 pm

Lightning kept pressing it until he got up the blood up, smiling weakly as she called him kind. His hoof would move away from the rag as she took it. He smiled at the fact she had turned given up on going to the concert. It quickly faded as she insulted herself. He nuzzled Blast, "You need to stop beating yourself up on things." He muttered. "Right now, you just need to relax, okay?" He said as he moved away from her and looked over her as she answered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Lightning on Lightning action (private)   Sun May 17, 2015 6:36 pm

"lightning, you don't understand, this is how i deal with frustrated, its a cultural thing, i'm just a bit cynical, but its ok coz the criticism pushes me further." she tried to explain as she turned to the other lightning. she sighed and looked slightly down "but if it makes you feel better, ill hold back on it as best i can." she said looking at him and then around the rest of the room.

Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lightning on Lightning action (private)   Mon May 18, 2015 12:41 am

"No, its fine. I just misread it to be more serious than I should have. Since, I normally just facehoof." He admitted. "So, you wanna lay down and pick the movie on demand while I get the popcorn ready?" He asked while nodding over the bed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Lightning on Lightning action (private)   Mon May 18, 2015 12:56 am

"yeah ok that sounds good" she said putting the cloth away, getting up and heading to the bed. she layed back getting comfortable and yawned silently before looking over to lightning again "ok then what films can i pick from?" she asked with a content smile.

Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lightning on Lightning action (private)   Thu May 28, 2015 1:13 am

He would almost be in the kitchen when she asked him and thought about it for a moment. "I good variety, but I think most of them are fairly recent, nothing over 10 years old. At least, I don't there is. It's not my movie collection and I rarely stay long at these places."  He went into the kitchen and let her work the tv in order to find something on demand. The sound of cabinets opening and closing being heard from the kitchen as he grabbed the popcorn.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Lightning on Lightning action (private)   Thu May 28, 2015 3:33 pm

lightning shuffled through the movies and on demand things, she found a couple stand up routines but decided that that would be in bad taste for a date, she found some nice comedies and even a good horror movie, she decided the crime movies may make the situation awkward and decided to put on some sort of anime that seemed to be about a romeo and juliet kind of affair. lightning sat back and looked to the kitchen waiting for her date return.. until she had a good idea, she called a 37 digit number which was a relay number, she gave her exact position and said "code LB12" lightning hung up and unplugged the phone before looking back to the kitchen.

Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lightning on Lightning action (private)   Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:45 pm

The timer had just gone off when she looked back at him. So, he opened the microwave, grabbed the bag, and poured the popcorn into a bowel that he had gotten while she wasn't looking. "So, what we watching?" He asked as he came out of the kitchen and back into the room. He would crawl onto the bed and place the bowel in between them. The stallion had to admit, while the date hadnt gone as plan, it seemed to be getting better now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Lightning on Lightning action (private)   Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:52 pm

"oh i don't know really, some romance anime, should be nice" she said hitting play with her hoof and smiled, she looked to the other lightning and grabbed some popcorn and with a relaxed smile she popped the pieces of popcorn into her mouth. it was not at all what she was expecting but there were no problems with that, it was all looking up rosie.

Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lightning on Lightning action (private)   Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:31 am

Storm raised a brow at it as he remembered a few overtop anime. He would take some popcorn as well and watched the film. He would smile back at his date. The stallion would then just silently watch the movie while he ate the popcorn. He would get a chuckle from some of the over the top reactions of the characters and the sometimes. The stallion would try to attempt and the old yawn and reach a good way into the movie, hoping that Blast wouldn't mind the stupid trick of him yawning and stretching to cover up the fact he let his hoof hook around her shoulder as he leaned closer to the one near him. If she moved his hoof off then he'd back off and give her the space though a glance gained her a goofy smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Lightning on Lightning action (private)   Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:27 pm

lightning moved, but it wasn't away, she turned to face the other lightning and leaned towards him, she spoke out quietly "interesting" she said leaning on him now cuddling him a slight bit. unfortunately that was the time the door decided to be knocked. 'knockknock knockknock'. lightning darted up and off the bed and to the door, she knocked back in a sequence 'knock knockknock knock', finally a sequence of 'knock knock knockknock knock' came from the other side at that she opened the door and all that was there was a steel briefcase. Lightning picked it up and went to the other lightning."i'm going to use the little fillies room" she said before going to the bathroom.

Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lightning on Lightning action (private)   Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:40 pm

He had to admit that it felt nice that she had went along with it, but the "interesting" part began the confusion train. The stallion was about to ask what she meant when the odd knocking came. Yet, then before he could question it, Blast had already gone to the door to knock on it as well. Then, came in the briefcase and was completely loss as she suddenly decided to go to the bathroom with the newly acquired case. He tried to think up a reason for these actions, but couldnt think of anything. So, he just sat on the bed and looked at bathroom door as he waited for her to come out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Lightning on Lightning action (private)   Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:50 pm

lightning would be in the bathroom, clinking and shicking could be heard from in there, and after that there was a shling and the sound of alot of liquid hitting the floor followed by and slight yelp and a crunch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lightning on Lightning action (private)   Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:07 pm

Storm listened as she made the strange noises, but didnt move until he heard the crunch. "Lightning?" He moved towards the bathroom before calling for her again if she hadn't spoken up when he got to the bathroom door. His hoof grabbed onto the knob and he carefully looked inside to find Blast, hoping to see that she was alright if she hadn't responded to him yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Lightning on Lightning action (private)   Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:23 pm

there was a short interlude before lightning forced out a strained and painful "..y..yeah?.." there was another shing, then what followed was a softer squelching crunch, the noise of a syringe, a click and a similar sound of a Ratchet being turned... "hunny.. gonna need you to do me a solid and get that bottle of everclear in my bag, and please grab me the rag in there too." she said sounding less in pain but more inebriated.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lightning on Lightning action (private)   Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:23 am

Storm gave a quick, "Yeah", before speedtrotting over to the bag in question. He grabbed the things in question before coming back to the bathroom, pressing the two against his chest. I'm coming in." He said before using his wing to turn the knob and let him step inside and hopefully get the first glance at Blast.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Lightning on Lightning action (private)   Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:04 pm

"no!" she exclaimed all too late. she was in the center of the room, a small puddle of blood had accumulated around her and the source was obvious, a small metal bar and bulb sat on the floor next to her an in the place her left shoulder was there was a hole, she grabbed what appeared to be a more sophisticated version out of the suitcase she had received earlier, "f..fine, if you're going to stay put some of that everclear on the rag and give it here.. oh and dont look its about to get gruesome" she said as she concentrated and used magic to pull a rather odd looking mass of tech and nerves out of the shoulder and connected it to more advanced synthetic shoulder, with that she forced the fake shoulder into the hole with a cringe worthy squelch and click. her face confirmed that indeed it did hurt as much as it looked, she spoke again. "if this.. has ruined the mood, it's your fault for coming in" she said looking moody mostly for the mood.

Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lightning on Lightning action (private)   Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:15 am

A small panic ran through him as he looked at the mare. Blood was bad to see outside of the body and he had bleed enough to know that. He sighed after a few brief moments as he finally got an understanding for the situation. He did the small task and offered the rag to the mare, closing his when he was asked to. "Somewhat ruined I have to admit. But, that's because of the blood that I have to clean up after the move." He laughed weakly in order to give some levity to the situation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Lightning on Lightning action (private)   Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:38 pm

she sighed and locked it all in place forcing flesh growth to seal the wound. Finally she locked her new bionic hoof out of the case onto the socket like pease on the artificial shoulder and stood up a little woozy. using her magic, now amplified by the hoof, she moved all the blood off the floor into a small football sized sphere and flew it down the toilet, she walked to lightning staring at him intensely trying to make eye contact.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lightning on Lightning action (private)   Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:56 pm

He watched her quietly and waited to see if he would be needed again. He felt a little awkward since she didn't even respond to his terrible joke and seemed to forget him as she put her arm back on, "Looks like I don't have to get the bleach." He muttered to himself as the blood was picked up and put into the toilet. Then, Blast looked at him. His gaze locked onto the approaching mare, not sure what she was trying to do. "You okay?" He asked, feeling even more awkward about things.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Lightning on Lightning action (private)   Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:04 am

"i was about to ask you the same thing, you seem off and i cant put my finger on it" blast said getting ever closer until she was but a foot away assessing him not sure what to make of him, and his odd demeanor she picked up, not quite able to identify it before she put her hoof on his chest and with a shocked almost saddened voices said "oh.." she looked out the room then back to lightning trying to make eye contact again, this time her guard down and her face displaying a soft expression of naive curiosity.

Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lightning on Lightning action (private)   Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:42 am

And Storm was confused again. Not only was he confused about her actions, now she was confused about him?! What sense did that make? The intent gaze as she approached him felt odd and the fact that she was bleeding not to long ago didn't help matters either. Yet, with her hoof on his chest, he felt uncomfortable despite somewhat enjoying the feeling. He looked down at her with his more softer gaze though a small amount of worry mixed in as well. "What is it?" He said in a tone much calmer than he thought he could manage during this situation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Lightning on Lightning action (private)   Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:52 am

"im sorry i made you feel uncomfortable, but... i want to do something im not sure what will happen, but as a scientist that's one thing that lures me, but it shouldn't but anyway..." she said trailing off from exposing her scattered thoughts. she leaned in and oddly, she shyly attempted a kiss

Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lightning on Lightning action (private)   Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:28 am

Storm was really, really lost now. He knew that locking lips could lead to some fun times in bed, but he wasn't here to that. So, Blast had a hoof placed on her muzzle saying, "boop" as he did so. "No, not like this. This would make me even more uncomfortable really." He sighed and took a moment to think of a way to phrase this. "It's not because I don't like, but right now we're both confused and I'd rather not rush this. Okay?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Lightning on Lightning action (private)   Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:19 pm

lightning blushed and looked down really lost now as well, feeling like an idiot and a bit vulnerable. she didn't like that, with that she nodded to what storm had said still looking down and made her way to the main room. she wouldn't make eye contact for a while after that most likely and her usually not having to deal with stuff like this usually made her feel even worse that on top of the fact that she had in her memory never kissed anyone in that way she was broken and not sure how to cope. she was tough and that wouldn't put her off trying but she still felt disheartened at it all and rather embarrassed.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lightning on Lightning action (private)   

Back to top Go down

Lightning on Lightning action (private)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next