A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

Lightning on Lightning action (private)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Lightning on Lightning action (private)   Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:22 pm

she focused, trying to make sure she would not fall over she was slightly dizzy and was only just able to walk in a straight line, for the majority of this she just walked staring at the ground.

Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lightning on Lightning action (private)   Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:59 pm

Storm noticed this and was concerned. "Mind if we just took a break for a moment." He stopped walking and turned to the mare, glancing around for places to sit down and rest
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Lightning on Lightning action (private)   Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:49 am

blast felt bad by slowing down proceedings and inconveniencing her date, she nodded and spied a bench and walked there still a tiny bit wobbly, "im just a little dazed is all, i've been hit by worse... just not in the face, sorry" she looked down not wanting to look storm in the eye, she had made an utter arse of herself and she felt crappy for it, 'she was an elite fighter and this tripped her up.. how pathetic' she thought.

Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lightning on Lightning action (private)   Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:39 pm

The stallion sighed. "No, its fine. Just remember not to look back while flying in a place like this." He said while guiding her over to the bench. "Even the toughest of ponies have a hard time dealing with head on collisions on that's with smaller things." He said while giving her a weak smirk as he tried to think of something to cheer her up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Lightning on Lightning action (private)   Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:27 pm

she smiled but not whole heartedly, she shrugged "i guess" she rubbed her eye trying to calm the dizzyness. "we should get back on the move though soon, don't want to miss anymore i guess". she cooled her bionic arms magic core by the vents opening to allow steam to escape as cooling gel sprayed on the main pilon. she clenched her fist tight before the vent scales closed.

Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lightning on Lightning action (private)   Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:52 pm

Storm waited a few moments as he glanced at her arm, not sure if they should keep moving. The fact she knew much more about things like such as super advanced fake limps was a legitimate reason to take her opinion above his own, and so, he nodded. He moved slowly at first and kept close to her as they walked over to the concert which was within eyeshot of them now. His pace was kept for him to be near Blast's so that he could help if he was needed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Lightning on Lightning action (private)   Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:01 am

she kept up cradling her non busted arm a little, she didn't seem in pain but it did seem the limb was harmed, but regardless of this she seemed more focused on getting to the concert "have you ever heard the hooffighters? the lead is the drummer from nayvana" she said trying to move focus onto the show they had ahead of them.

Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lightning on Lightning action (private)   Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:54 pm

Lightning nods. "I've heard of them, but I can't really say I'm a fan or really a fan of any band. I just listen to whatever I like hearing, don't really keep track of who makes them." He said before realizing he had gotten off track. "Though I like of a few songs by them, possibly more though." He said, not entirely sure that he even had.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Lightning on Lightning action (private)   Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:55 am

in the background learn to fly played the musicians getting into there music"uhuh... are you sure this is what you want to do, i mean if you'd rather do something else, i'll understand, m-mmaybe we could do something, with lack of a better word, do something stupid.. or just go somewhere." she said looking to the pegasus, she seemed not to be sure what to do or what to say.

Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lightning on Lightning action (private)   Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:17 pm

Storm lightly bumped into her. "How about we do the stupid stuff after the concert, okay? Or well, unless you want to something stupid here?" He asked while gesturing to the building. He was sure that their experience and skill could get them out easily if they did anything major and the thought of some of the dumb stuff made him smile a bit eagerly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Lightning on Lightning action (private)   Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:30 pm

"im sure the concert can be heard throughout the city, why bother going in, lets have some fun" she looked at the suggested building, smiled and nodded, "ok so how do you suggest we get in?" she seemed exited, she was unsure of what would happen, but that was the best part, the mystery.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lightning on Lightning action (private)   

Back to top Go down

Lightning on Lightning action (private)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6